PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love Mark Cuban's sarcasm

djohn2oo8
01-25-2010, 02:26 PM
* Mavericks owner Mark Cuban doesn't feel the Knicks are in the lead for LeBron James just because they will lead the league in cap space. The Mavericks will be under the cap if they renounce Erick Dampier and Josh Howard.

"It doesn't matter," Cuban said. "With any top-tier player, when they have multiple choices for [maximum] money, it really comes down to where he thinks he has the best chance to win. That's up to each individual organization to convince him of that. New York is a great selling point, Miami is a great selling point, Dallas, Chicago, Los Angeles, Memphis. Maybe he's a huge Elvis [Presley] fan."

Cuban is host to next month's All-Star weekend that will be played in the new Cowboys Stadium. Cuban said 85,000 tickets have already been sold and the NBA is deciding whether to add more. Cuban would like to break the stadium record of 105,000.

"It could be for north Texas, the largest party weekend in the history of the United States," Cuban said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/walsh_still_has_eyes_on_rubio_3ma2CixugKMe8nLLtr87 kL#ixzz0dYkRVKiF

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/walsh_still_has_eyes_on_rubio_3ma2CixugKMe8nLLtr87 kL#ixzz0dYk6bWuS

TinTin
01-25-2010, 03:46 PM
If a top tier player really wanted to win then he would take the least money possible and join a championship team (SPURS?! LOL)

01-25-2010, 04:28 PM
i took a quick look at the knicks, nets, memphis, cavs, and heat and guess who had the most cap space in 2010? miami does. i've wondered why the heat hadn't made any moves to improve the team and why wade would be so quiet about it. it's because they're getting lebron james next year. they've planned this all along! say good bye to the next 6 years of championship rings because it's all going to miami.

mavs>spurs2
01-25-2010, 06:40 PM
i would shit my pants if lebron somehow came to dallas

Darthkiller
01-25-2010, 07:04 PM
i would shit my pants if lebron somehow came to dallas
he wont

dirk4mvp
01-25-2010, 07:07 PM
he wont

Can you also tell me who's winning the superbowl? You seem good at predicting the future.

Darthkiller
01-25-2010, 07:11 PM
Can you also tell me who's winning the superbowl? You seem good at predicting the future.

colts

JoeTait75
01-25-2010, 07:14 PM
i took a quick look at the knicks, nets, memphis, cavs, and heat and guess who had the most cap space in 2010? miami does. i've wondered why the heat hadn't made any moves to improve the team and why wade would be so quiet about it. it's because they're getting lebron james next year. they've planned this all along! say good bye to the next 6 years of championship rings because it's all going to miami.

I'm not so sure Dwayne Wade is going to be in Miami next season, let alone LeBron. I wouldn't be surprised if Wade went to Chicago.

mavs>spurs2
01-25-2010, 08:21 PM
he wont

are you always an obnoxious pussy, or are you just too pompous to see the way you sound?

01-25-2010, 10:18 PM
I'm not so sure Dwayne Wade is going to be in Miami next season, let alone LeBron. I wouldn't be surprised if Wade went to Chicago.
i don't see why wade would leave. he already won a championship there, have young talent in beasley, and the heat will have $30 million worth of cap space AFTER they resign wade. wade complained early in the season about how the heat wasn't getting better then he has mysteriously become quiet since then even though the heat haven't made one single move nor have they signaled they want to make a move. wade won't leave a team he won a championship and pat riley is still behind the scenes pulling the strings.