PDA

View Full Version : Wait why isn't Lebron in the Slam Dunk Contest?

DazedAndConfused
01-25-2010, 09:40 PM
Didn't this chicken shit say he was going to do it last season?

The guy is so afraid of damaging his image it's kinda sad. First the Nike camp tape confiscation and now this.

Dude needs to just rape a girl and get it over with.

mystargtr34
01-25-2010, 09:43 PM
Because hes scared of Shannon Brown.

poop
01-25-2010, 09:46 PM

The guy is so afraid of damaging his image it's kinda sad. First the Nike camp tape confiscation and now this.

hahaha

j.dizzle
01-25-2010, 09:51 PM
lebron has nothing to gain from it..If he wins its cool but if he loses ppl will talk shit & he gets really butthurt..Hes been in the league too long...He should of competed in it a few years back.

poop
01-25-2010, 10:03 PM
eventually he'll have his Tiger moment. they all do. except david robinson.

himat
01-25-2010, 10:10 PM
Yeah he's being a loser when it comes to the dunk contest, but the video tape wasn't his fualt. Nike confiscated it. As far as we know he may have had nothing to do with the confiscation. Now it wouldn't surprise me if he played a role, but we don't know for sure.

jdev82
01-26-2010, 12:43 AM
David had his Hakeem moment, which was much worse.

lol oooooooooouch

Allanon
01-26-2010, 12:47 AM

That's just wrong and uncalled for man. :lol

TheMACHINE
01-26-2010, 03:52 AM
Yeah he's being a loser when it comes to the dunk contest, but the video tape wasn't his fualt. Nike confiscated it. As far as we know he may have had nothing to do with the confiscation. Now it wouldn't surprise me if he played a role, but we don't know for sure.

yah..its only a coincidence that after the dunk, Lebron went up to the Nike Employee, whispered something to his ear and then the same guy confiscated the tape shortly after. :rolleyes

BRHornet45
01-26-2010, 04:07 AM
sons if Lebron would actually compete in the contest it wouldn't matter what kind of lame ass dunk he did, the league would make sure that he won it no matter what. The announcers would already have the script to hype up his dunk just like they did in 08 with that stupid ass superman LAYUP by Howard.

stretch
01-26-2010, 10:33 AM

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Sportstudi
01-26-2010, 10:37 AM
sons if Lebron would actually compete in the contest it wouldn't matter what kind of lame ass dunk he did, the league would make sure that he won it no matter what. The announcers would already have the script to hype up his dunk just like they did in 08 with that stupid ass superman LAYUP by Howard.

I agree completely.

Double-Up
01-26-2010, 11:09 AM

Sure was...:rollin

koriwhat
01-26-2010, 11:19 AM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

keep on with the lame quoting of a shitty wannabe comedian. dude sucks and so do mav fans!

stretch
01-26-2010, 12:04 PM
keep on with the lame quoting of a shitty wannabe comedian. dude sucks and so do mav fans!