01-25-2010, 10:16 PM
ROFL all the idiots who said he sucks.

resistanze
01-25-2010, 10:18 PM
Tragic!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2010, 10:19 PM
Tragic!

The only thing tragic is the smell of the giant shit Dragic is currently taking on those mormon fucks.

resistanze
01-25-2010, 10:21 PM
:lol

mojorizen7
01-25-2010, 10:36 PM
Dragic keeps playin like this he can get his coach fired and dictate who he plays with and how they play....err....nvrmnd. Not yet.

Kerr's '08 draft picks don't look so shitty a year and a half later. Hmmm.
Lopez has discovered the rebound and Dragic has discovered court vision.
:toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2010, 10:40 PM
I really wish Jason Richardson drove off a cliff instead of getting a D.U.I., this black hole faggot his the IQ of an ant.

Goran Tragic
01-25-2010, 10:45 PM
I used to be cool.

mojorizen7
01-25-2010, 10:47 PM
I really wish Jason Richardson drove off a cliff instead of getting a D.U.I., this black hole faggot his the IQ of an ant.

Thats a nice thought....... and he's incredibly anti-clutch so i could see him falling off the edge of something.
If my team is up 20 i want the ball in JRich's hands.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2010, 10:59 PM
If my team is up 20 i want the ball in JRich's hands.

J-Rich and Barbosa are like the Jordan and Pippen of turning a 25 point lead into a 30 point lead.

mystargtr34
01-25-2010, 11:03 PM
I honestly though Dragic would be back in Europe after his first season. I watched about 10 games of his in his rookie year, and he just looked like a rec league player, looked horrible.

He's been damn good this year so he's obviously worked on something - maybe a confidence issue aswell. Good on him.

pauls931
01-25-2010, 11:08 PM
Looks like they're going to piss away that monster 2nd quarter.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Suns are gonna lose this one largely because the player who was clearly their best performer in the 1st half got next to no 2nd half touches. This is fuckin horrible to watch. I hope the faggot Nash fans out there enjoy watching Nash chuck off balance fadeaways and turn the ball over because "Nashketball!!!" is so cool.

pauls931
01-25-2010, 11:15 PM
I heard that when the Jazz fall behind at home, they call on the ghosts of John Smith and BY to get them a W.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2010, 11:16 PM
I heard that when the Jazz fall behind at home, they call on the ghosts of John Smith and BY to get them a W.

If you mean those ghosts possess the refs then yes. The calls are horrible. Fuck mormons, fuck those stupid Jesus loving racist fuckers.

Darthkiller
01-25-2010, 11:17 PM
dragic with 30 points on perfect 3 point shooting

pauls931
01-25-2010, 11:19 PM
dragic with 30 points on perfect 3 point shooting

I see DoK calling out nash, but anyone notice Amare having an off game? 4-12? But 8-10 ft, so I guess they must be hacking the hell out of him.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2010, 11:21 PM
I see DoK calling out nash, but anyone notice Amare having an off game? 4-12? But 8-10 ft, so I guess they must be hacking the hell out of him.

Nash was an impulsive call-out, the two guys to blame for tonight are Amare and Jason "rim job" Richardson.

noob cake
01-25-2010, 11:22 PM
Someone actually dropped Frye in fantasy; luckily I had waiver #2 and picked him up. :lol:lol:lol:lol

lurker
01-25-2010, 11:23 PM
It's pretty sad that the Suns have gotten to the point where Dragic is out there trying to carry the team.

pauls931
01-25-2010, 11:23 PM
Bummer since Dragic was having a career night and will have to remember it as a loss. This team can't hold a lead for it's life and unlike the suns of old can't count on the offense rebuilding such leads. Yeah, I notice Jrich was suckin' gettin his points, but on volume shooting.

However, I'm not too pissed, weird shit always happens to ANY team that plays in Utah.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2010, 11:25 PM
This was a very fun game to watch, I had a lot of fun watching it. Games like this remind me why Nash was given a contract extension.

ploto
01-25-2010, 11:25 PM
I honestly though Dragic would be back in Europe after his first season. I watched about 10 games of his in his rookie year, and he just looked like a rec league player, looked horrible.

He's been damn good this year so he's obviously worked on something - maybe a confidence issue aswell. Good on him.

Wrong coach.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2010, 11:26 PM
So Dragic scores 24 first half points and gets 3 shots in the 2nd half. What a great ball distributor Nash is. Only a matter of time before Nash has trouble sleeping at night because he feels threatened by Dragic and gets him traded.

j.dizzle
01-25-2010, 11:28 PM
phx lost? hahahaha wtf this has the be the worst team ever at holding a lead..If I was a fan I wouldnt even trust them if they were up by 30

pauls931
01-25-2010, 11:29 PM
So Dragic scores 24 first half points and gets 3 shots in the 2nd half. What a great ball distributor Nash is. Only a matter of time before Nash has trouble sleeping at night because he feels threatened by Dragic and gets him traded.

Kerr can make it happen, Dragic and Amare to LA for Walton, Sasha, and cash.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2010, 11:29 PM
phx lost? hahahaha wtf this has the be the worst team ever at holding a lead..If I was a fan I wouldnt even trust them if they were up by 30

They've blown a 24 point lead in two different games this season so yeah.

The TroutBum
01-26-2010, 12:36 AM
The only thing tragic is the smell of the giant shit Dragic is currently taking on those mormon fucks.

Good call, ass cheeks.

If you mean those ghosts possess the refs then yes. The calls are horrible. Fuck mormons, fuck those stupid Jesus loving racist fuckers.

Haha, blaming the refs. Fucking pussy Sun fan bitches/Mexican'ts. It must be horrible living in such a shit hole of a state, cheering for such a shit hole of an organization, having to habla every time you go pick your wife up from work at McDonald's. The Phoenix Suns, i'm lovin' it. The only thing worse than being a fan of and/or living in that rancid cesspool, would be living in New Orleans, and cheering for those cock sucking faggy brotha's.

Great game though, you guys are awesome!

Obstructed_View
01-26-2010, 12:46 AM
In other news, Malik Hairston is having a good week for the Toros...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-26-2010, 12:48 AM
Good call, ass cheeks.

Haha, blaming the refs. Fucking pussy Sun fan bitches/Mexican'ts. It must be horrible living in such a shit hole of a state, cheering for such a shit hole of an organization, having to habla every time you go pick your wife up from work at McDonald's. The Phoenix Suns, i'm lovin' it. The only thing worse than being a fan of and/or living in that rancid cesspool, would be living in New Orleans, and cheering for those cock sucking faggy brotha's.

lol someone in Utah calling another state racist.

SanAntonioSpurs23
01-26-2010, 01:05 AM
Good call, ass cheeks.

:lmao:lmao:lol Mormons...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-26-2010, 01:12 AM
:lmao:lmao:lol Mormons...

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao Utah doctors being so primitive Derek Fisher had to go to a real state to get his daughter 21st (or 20th for that matter) century medical treatment.

Pelicans78
01-26-2010, 01:21 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao Utah doctors being so primitive Derek Fisher had to go to a real state to get his daughter 21st (or 20th for that matter) century medical treatment.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Pelicans78
01-26-2010, 01:22 AM
Hey Trout, what's your plans for the Super Bowl bitch?

Pelicans78
01-26-2010, 01:24 AM
Hey Trout, what's your plans for the Super Bowl that night?

Oh i know, its joining your butt-fucker Balliwhiner to watch the next episode of Big Love

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-26-2010, 01:30 AM
Hey Trout, what's your plans for the Super Bowl bitch?

He's probably gonna buy some KY jelly, invite some of his MMgay friends over and circle jerk while they watch two near naked men role around with each other in a cage.

Pelicans78
01-26-2010, 01:33 AM
He's probably gonna buy some KY jelly, invite some of his MMgay friends over and circle jerk while they watch two near naked men role around with each other in a cage.

:huddle:

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-26-2010, 01:38 AM
^:lmao

jazzypimp
01-26-2010, 09:25 AM
LoL you gay asses.... gettin all butt hurt over a troll!! DoK you fagtwat, take your loss like a man and stop with that kindergarten bull shit!! You faggot cocksucker always talkin shit when the suns be runnin, then cryin like a bitch when they lose! Go fuck yourself you lard ass nuthugger!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-26-2010, 10:38 AM
LoL you gay asses.... gettin all butt hurt over a troll!! DoK you fagtwat, take your loss like a man and stop with that kindergarten bull shit!! You faggot cocksucker always talkin shit when the suns be runnin, then cryin like a bitch when they lose! Go fuck yourself you lard ass nuthugger!

Talkin shit? I said one thing? Funny you're saying this when you were too much of a puss to show up until the Jazz won.

jazzypimp
01-26-2010, 11:17 AM
Talkin shit? I said one thing? Funny you're saying this when you were too much of a puss to show up until the Jazz won.

They've won 8 of their last 9... I still was MIA thru this win streak.. So I dont get on sooooo much! whoopty-fuckin-doo!

Double-Up
01-26-2010, 11:19 AM
Fagtwat...nice combination there for a Jazzfan. Anyways Dragic may be the next great white hope at the PG position.

Kamnik
01-26-2010, 01:01 PM

I hope he does get traded!

With current ownership Suns won't be contenders in a long long time...

As for Dragic from last year to this year; most of his problems were in his head.

He changed continents, his english wasn't too good and came to a team loaded with veterans with an ego. Suns are nothing like the Spurs in that regard.

Anyways.... it is obvious he improved his shooting A LOT and he also learned some nice passing from Nash. Combine that with his strength, speed and tenacity and you have a really good player out there...

GO GORAN!

DAF86
01-26-2010, 01:12 PM

Most of the Euro players that fail in the NBA, fail for the inability to adjust to the league and to a new life style, not for a lack of talent.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-26-2010, 04:12 PM
I hope he does get traded!

Sorry but that's not gonna happen, Dragic is maybe the one thing Kerr has done right as GM, when your resume is so shitty you wanna hold onto the one good thing on it :lol

redzero
01-26-2010, 04:26 PM
lol at a racist Mormon from Crackerville, USA calling any other state a shithole.

Girasuck
01-26-2010, 06:24 PM
lol at a racist Mormon from Crackerville, USA calling any other state a shithole.

Louisiana is a shithole. I lived there for 2 years and hated it.

Chomag
01-26-2010, 06:32 PM
But is the game fun?

Cry Havoc
01-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Picked this guy up in fantasy. Hope he keeps beasting.

The TroutBum
01-26-2010, 10:51 PM

Haha, I've been there many times, and believe it or not, it's a shit hole. The question is, have you EVER been to Utah? If not, then stay the fuck out -- we don't need you here soaking up our sun and fresh air.

Slomo
01-27-2010, 03:47 PM

Most of the Slovenian posters in this forums (me included) said that Dragic came to the NBA too early. He needed another year of Euroleague at least to be ready.
Getting accustomed to the way things are done in the NBA and in the US is difficult even for more experienced and more developed players.

But we also said that he was a player with a lot of heart and that given the opportunity he could be a NBA player. I'm actually surprised he turned things around after only a year, but I also think he can become even better.

In any case he proved that his decision to come to the US last year was a good one.

timvp
01-27-2010, 04:02 PM
I've been a Dragic fan for a long while. Even when he was a lot younger than everyone, I was impressed with how physical, tough and defensive-minded he was. I bugged the Slovenian posters for Dragic updates for years :lol

Now that he's figuring out the offensive side of the court, kid may develop into a stud. I think he still has a ton of room for growth because he's still acclimating to this level of play. By the time Nash retires, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Dragic is a quality starting point guard.

Xylus
01-27-2010, 04:12 PM
When the Suns drafted him in '08, they figured he was the 2nd best PG in the draft behind Derrick Rose. Keep in mind, this is a draft that included Russell Westbrook, Jerryd Bayless, George Hill, Mario Chalmers, and DJ Augustin. I think that Dragic could be better than most of those guys in two years' time.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-27-2010, 04:39 PM
For the Slovenian Dragic fans who are pissed off about shit like Dragic scoring 24 points in the 1st half of a game and then only getting 4 shots in the 2nd half (while making 3 of them), or shit like Jason Richardson playing horrible and getting way more minutes than Goran right after Goran scored 32 points, my message to you is sorry that Dragic is on the one team in the NBA where the coach is scared if the older players on the team so making sure they stay happy and get their shots is more important than doing what gives the team its best chance at winning.

angel_luv
01-28-2010, 03:19 PM
Nice work Dragic! :tu

NBAdime
01-28-2010, 03:33 PM
Goran is the man! He is the sweetest, and deserves the recognition. It was funny seeing him get double-teamed vs the bobcats. The NBA finally took notice. To the guy who said Nash will get Dragic traded, the Suns got Dragic to be Nash's replacement so, Nash has no say when it comes to Dragic.