PDA

View Full Version : Just Stop Already....

SequSpur
01-25-2010, 10:49 PM
What is wrong with this team? They don't even act right anymore... I am disappointed by this display of sportsmanship and crap that they are pulling. That is a sign of weakness.

WTF man?

ShoogarBear
01-25-2010, 10:57 PM
Verily.

Creation88
01-25-2010, 10:58 PM
it's over. no heart, desire, or passion on this team.

z0sa
01-25-2010, 11:00 PM
Fuck desire heart and passion talk because Timmy, Tony and Manu showed plenty tonight. This team is being coached questionably and has the least respect from the refs in the entire L. Besides the usual injury bullshit.

Spurs Brazil
01-25-2010, 11:00 PM
The worst Spurs team in TD era, full of dumb players with low basketball IQ

And Pop also with his worst season by far

Budkin
01-25-2010, 11:01 PM
This season has been over for weeks. We all knew that whatever is wrong is not fixable... I think someone cursed these guys.

Amarelooms
01-25-2010, 11:04 PM
Called not being that good...average...mediocre..etc etc

SequSpur
01-25-2010, 11:04 PM
I am not complaining about the losses...but this team has no class anymore.. No one respects them anymore... Noah is pushing Duncan around like he is from the NBDL on a 10 day contract. Tim Duncan is fucking around in the opposition's huddle rather than gettin together with his own team...

and Sean Elliott needs to stfu...Spurs lost...they lost because the Bulls are better...The Jazz are better...the raptors are better...the grizzlies are better....the thunder are better....wtf? watch a game..

androck
01-25-2010, 11:05 PM
Called not being that good...average...mediocre..etc etc

Mediocre is the right word

Creation88
01-25-2010, 11:06 PM
Tim was getting the huddle b/c they weren't in a timeout. he has every right to. he's done it before, to call Tim "classless" is fucking retarded.

ManuTP9
01-25-2010, 11:07 PM
I am very disappointed with this team but I still think we can and will pick it back up.

Creation88
01-25-2010, 11:07 PM
Fuck desire heart and passion talk because Timmy, Tony and Manu showed plenty tonight. This team is being coached questionably and has the least respect from the refs in the entire L. Besides the usual injury bullshit.

i see no vocal leader out there. no one holding anyone accountable including Tim and Pop.

timtonymanu
01-25-2010, 11:08 PM
I am very disappointed with this team but I still think we can and will pick it back up.

i give you props for being so optimistic. i just believe otherwise.

Sean Cagney
01-25-2010, 11:08 PM
This team is the most frustrating one I have seen in years, worse than the ones we knew had no shot at a title in 02 with Steve Smith at the 2 (That team was better becasue Bowen was there and Tim was younger, D Rob as well). This team is just not that good at all, it's time to accept it and roll with the punches.

SequSpur
01-25-2010, 11:09 PM
Tim was getting the huddle b/c they weren't in a timeout. he has every right to. he's done it before, to call Tim "classless" is fucking retarded.

What was the final outcome? That was classless...he could've been over there with Pop gettin his own play together..rather than bailing out some stupid baseball throw from the free throw line...

Time out or no time out..it lacks class.

dbestpro
01-25-2010, 11:09 PM
Its not too easy for me to comment because I didn't watch tonight's gamw which is very unusual. I decided it would be better to wait until Pop dumps small ball. Even if I don't get to watch another game this season at least I will not be hurting as much as those that do. I do believe for a fact that if that is the case this team will not be in the playoffs.

SequSpur
01-25-2010, 11:10 PM
i see no vocal leader out there. no one holding anyone accountable including Tim and Pop.

yep.

SequSpur
01-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Then Pop goes off on the referee about manu's shot...wtf? the game was pretty much over...maybe not the score...but the spurs were done with 3 minutes left...the clock just needed to run out...

easy7
01-25-2010, 11:13 PM
Spurs are depending too much on the refs to bail them out, specially at the end of games when foul calls are almost non-existent. It is stupid to depend and make plays for ref calls.