PDA

View Full Version : Our playoff future

duncan2k5
04-28-2005, 01:01 AM
what a fukin game!! but this is what i feel should and will happen. we should keep that lineup like i have been saying all season, manu coming off the bench plays the same minutes and produces the same (maybe better) results. barry in the starting lineup the whole season has been doing well. we won a championship with manu on the bench. manu is obviously the better player, but it seems to be better for the TEAM this way. tell the truth...when it is time for substitutions and barry and horry comes on the floor and manu and duncan sits, who feels confident? i dont. well i actually do because i know we are good, but it doesnt give me the comfortable feeling i have when manu comes off the bench and barry and duncan sits, because manu can create his own shot, barry hasn't really shown that to me yet, so there is not the great disparity in quality from the bench we used to have.

Beno played ball today. hopefully he lost all the rookie jitters and this continues.

this series in my eyes is over. game 1 was a fluke, they lost their spirit. we should win both games on their floor because they just aren't as good as we are. the next round is gonna be a cakewalk with the sonics (no, we dont have to worry about them) and the suns can't handle us. it is gonna be between either us and heat or pistons and we will win it at the most 6 games. thats all i got to say.

PS. those suns are getting to cocky. someone needs to humble them and take that smile off D'antoni's face and show him the way we play basketball like we did in the regular season

mookie2001
04-28-2005, 01:03 AM
yeah the suns are rolling memphis and i hope they think the rest of the playoffs will be that easy

was the island rowdy tonight 2k5?

orhe
04-28-2005, 01:11 AM
yeah the suns are rolling memphis and i hope they think the rest of the playoffs will be that easy

contrary to popular belief, i think this series would go the distance.

the grizzlies has just now learned that giving the ball to pau gasol == money.
plus suns _efense == 0

duncan2k5
04-28-2005, 01:16 AM
Well right now im in pennsylvania for college. im goin back home may 13th, but im sure they were going nuts. when we were losing the last game my gf from back home was telling me that her father was so pissed he almost broke the bed (he was watching tv on it and he was cursing and carrying on). i like that because i am an extremely emotional spurs fan and i feel out of place when i am not around other spur fans (there isnt that much in PA) so thats why i like to be home for games (and why i was thinkin about moving to SA when im done with college) so i can be among people who feel the pain and joy i feel. i was going nuts when barry and tony were killing in the 1st and when they called a timeout the score was 21-10. a guy on my floor walked in and asked "who won?" i told him the score and he told me the game just started, so i shouldnt be so emotional.the poor soul. so little do they know. i smacked the tv screen so many times during the beginning of the 3rd quarter when we were pulling the patented SA drought.

mookie2001
04-28-2005, 01:19 AM
oh yeah its great when 4 or 5 people can all be made to jump and start yelling at the top of their lungs and cussing just by whats on tv
san antonios great man, at a game when you know everyones for the same thing
or at the championship riverparade in 2003 with a sea of silver and black
the shit makes you wanna cry