PDA

View Full Version : Would love to see Manu, Tim, somebody go off in an interview about the bad play!

magui86770
01-25-2010, 11:21 PM
I remember when larry bird call out his teammates for being pussies during the 83 finals. Others have done it in the past. Avery Johnson/mario Elie would go off about their play right now.

ElNono
01-25-2010, 11:23 PM
Well, I think it's time to talk less and play more. I'm sure that things are being said in the locker room now...

SequSpur
01-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Carl Herrera guarded the rim better than Tim is doing..he might have to yell in a mirror.

dbestpro
01-25-2010, 11:26 PM
Maybe one of the big three needs to have a meltdown with the media in regards to small ball and Pop. Actually, Duncan may be the only one with enough clout to end the madness.

Josepatches_
01-25-2010, 11:29 PM
Carl Herrera guarded the rim better than Tim is doing..he might have to yell in a mirror.

:sleep:sleep

timtonymanu
01-25-2010, 11:50 PM
Manu or Tim would do it. Parker will probably laugh it off. But did anyone see how no one backed up Tim when he was in the scuffle with Noah? I know Spurs dont like to fight but you're getting beat on your own home floor and the Bulls are kicking you out of their huddle on your own home floor, you know you have to respond.

The 4 guys were just standing in a far distance. Tim was all by himself. Shows how intense this team is. You know Rob Horry would help out Tim.

DesignatedT
01-25-2010, 11:56 PM
opposing teams run the same play over and over.

they pull duncan out on the screen, so its a 1 on 1 with duncan and rose or duncan and dwill or duncan and brooks, then they run right past him and get a easy layup because we have NOONE left to gaurd the rim, because roger mason jr is playing the center position.

its fucking disgusting, how everyone sees this, yet we do nothing about it.

Its time to bring in a real shot blocker (camby,haywood) and go back to what has won us 4 championships. having 2 shot blockers creates one very important thing.... we are then capable of really gaurding the perimeter tight (instead of going under every screen) because if they are to get around are perimeter defenders, which happens a lot, they run into both TD and Camby or Haywood, and i will give them that shot any day of the week.