PDA

View Full Version : Still love my Spurs

2centsworth
01-26-2010, 12:15 AM
I had great seats tonight and saw the big three give it all they had. Problem is Manu is Washed-up, Tony is out of breath, and Timmy is playing on one good leg.

RJ is a bad fit and no one else is good enough to be a difference maker.

Time to rebuild.

btw, Pop was dilusional in his post game interview.

Great things don't last forever and I'll always be thankful for the players on this team.
:flag:

ClippersDynasty
01-26-2010, 12:16 AM
Yup, it's over. Start tearing 'er down.

LongtimeSpursFan
01-26-2010, 12:46 AM
I had great seats tonight and saw the big three give it all they had. Problem is Manu is Washed-up, Tony is out of breath, and Timmy is playing on one good leg.

RJ is a bad fit and no one else is good enough to be a difference maker.

Time to rebuild.

btw, Pop was dilusional in his post game interview.

Great things don't last forever and I'll always be thankful for the players on this team.
:flag:

Without looking at Manu's stats I thought he played a great game especially in the second half. There was a series of plays that he made some type of contribution whether it be a steal, a pass, scoring or even taking a charge. He looked like the Manu of 2005/2006. Yeah he had one bad pass but he's always done that. You gotta take the good and bad with his type of play.
If he gets a call on that last drive where Rose hits him in mid air we get two points and a chance to cut the lead to one. I have no problem with Manu and his play.

JustinJDW
01-26-2010, 12:57 AM
Trade everyone for Chris Bosh...