PDA

View Full Version : #1 Spurs fan gives up on Spurs live on the radio!

U.S.A.F.
01-26-2010, 03:18 AM
This man has been a Spurs fan since 1972 and knows when it's over.

http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=803290910.wav

SpurYank
01-26-2010, 11:13 AM
I was there also when they arrived from Dallas; Goo Kennedy, George Karl, James Silas, Tom Nissalke, and all. I have watched them from afar practically since then. Been a fan this long and will still be tomorrow. Even in losing to the Bulls I enjoyed the game. I know no one hates losing more than the players themselves. Probably no one is more disappointed abut his play then Richard jefferson himself. One of the announcers for Chicago mentioned that his trouble is he played for mediocre teams before and free lanced most of the time, taking risks and looking good,. He is now with a highly disciplined team and he is expected to "fit in." The same skills Jefferson showed (before), almost every player n the NBA has them as well. We should build a new team around Blair, Hill, and Mason, and get everything we can still get out of Timmy, Tony, and Manu. Bowen was at best an average player with other teams, but defensive player of the year for us.

The Spurs ain't dead yet. Mostnof you fair weather so-called Sours fans will eat your words before it's all over.

in2deep
01-26-2010, 11:19 AM
so a regular season loss to the Bulls marks the end of the Spurs dynasty? :lmao that's just stupid

MouseDynasty
01-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Just another post from Mouse trolling the trolls he's supposed to troll.

Russ
01-26-2010, 11:25 AM
This man has been a Spurs fan since 1972 and knows when it's over.

http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=803290910.wav

He may know when it's over, but he doesn't know when it began -- the Spurs didn't exist until 1973.

samikeyp
01-26-2010, 11:27 AM
He may know when it's over, but he doesn't know when it began -- the Spurs didn't exist until 1973.

:lol Nice.

Let him go. Being a fan of your team means you don't bail when things are tough.

alchemist
01-26-2010, 11:28 AM
:lol long time & bandwagon fans exit this way -------------->

pussies :flag:

Trimble87
01-26-2010, 11:31 AM
All these fans crying about the gloom and doom that is the current spurs need to shut the hell up.

Hop over to the pistons forum for 5 minutes for some perspective please.

We have been dissapointing thus far, but anyone jumping off the cliff now should just go ahead and start cheering for the lakers and get it over with.

Russ
01-26-2010, 12:08 PM
Hop over to the pistons forum for 5 minutes for some perspective please.

Here's some perspective -- Ginobili's health is more important than whether the Spurs lose three straight at home (or the Spurs' record period).

The Spurs' talent level is more important than the Spurs' record. Look at all the 55+ win teams that never had any shot whatsover at the title because the just don't have the roster to win it all -- they're there every year.

On the other hand, the Rodeo Road Trip will be interesting and important. I bet the Spurs beat expectations by a good margin.

Bukefal
01-26-2010, 12:33 PM
He's not so #1 after all then.

ffadicted
01-26-2010, 12:51 PM
lol spurs fans are so spoiled

01-26-2010, 01:53 PM
There are two other parts to that call you should hear it. :lmao

The Power Hour.
01-26-2010, 03:08 PM
Somebody host the rest of his call I think he is a poster here.

Lakers999
01-26-2010, 05:09 PM
so a regular season loss to the Bulls marks the end of the Spurs dynasty? :lmao that's just stupid

no.... playoff eliminations to the lakers might

admiralsnackbar
01-26-2010, 05:31 PM
Somebody host the rest of his call I think he is a poster here.

Do people really need to hear more from the cry-babies pissing their diapers all over this forum? :lol

MavTalker
01-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Do people really need to hear more from the cry-babies pissing their diapers all over this forum? :lol

When the person who called in is GhostWriter we do care. :tu

jimo2305
01-26-2010, 06:50 PM
:lol Nice.

Let him go. Being a fan of your team means you don't bail when things are tough.

yep true..

it does suck but ive come to terms with the whole situation and i'm rooting for my boys again..

i'll stick with 'em thru thick n' thin.. cuz quite frankly.. where else am i gonna go?

i'm more disappointed in the supporting cast than anyone else.. not the coach.. not duncan.. not parker.. not even manu.. rookies get a free pass.. ;)

but everyone else.. c'mon son..

Solid D
01-26-2010, 07:06 PM
It was over when the Spurs didn't sign Omar Cook.

crc21209
01-26-2010, 07:07 PM
Hmm....sounded like a radio troll...:lol

5in10
01-26-2010, 07:42 PM
Why would he stop being a fan now after all this time? Thus team we have now is superior to all those sub par teams from the past. More like the number 1 banwagon fan if you ask me.

grindmouse
01-26-2010, 10:30 PM
I talked to the producer of ESPN the Zone he said they want to hear form real Spur fans from ST call in and go to the front of the line! 4-7pm

210-565-3776

http://www.chrisandjasonshow.com/

Also they read emails and facebook postings 60 seconds after you press send. I will forward this topic to them in case some of you want to use this topic to be part of the show. Any caller from any team is welcome,
Good luck and make ST proud! :tu

poop
01-26-2010, 10:42 PM
Just another post from Mouse trolling the trolls he's supposed to troll.

SpursDynasty was the most influential legend in the history of this site, trumping even the snobby-million-post-'elders'.

hahahahahhaha

poop
01-26-2010, 10:50 PM
I talked to the producer of ESPN the Zone he said they want to hear form real Spur fans from ST call in and go to the front of the line! 4-7pm

210-565-3776

http://www.chrisandjasonshow.com/

Also they read emails and facebook postings 60 seconds after you press send. I will forward this topic to them in case some of you want to use this topic to be part of the show. Any caller from any team is welcome,
Good luck and make ST proud! :tu

ok..HISTORY IN THE MAKING..ive never praised a Mavs fan EVER but...

but anyone who appreciates Queensryche, can be my wingman anyday!!!!!!

(gay topgun quote but still)

Sean Cagney
01-26-2010, 11:27 PM
Giving up on them? How is he the #1 fan then? Talk about a baby at the first time of adversity! GOD FORBID the Spurs not be a top 3 contender team and not win 58 games every year! I swear fans are so damn used to winning and beating these teams that they think it would be that way forever! Spoiled fans we are at times, period.

DizzG.
01-26-2010, 11:36 PM
I heard him call the show today they ripped him a new asshole. they even mentioned some of the postings from here in this topic. I may call in today listen for Top 5 John! :tu