PDA

View Full Version : lets face it guys the league is stepping on our throats.

PublicOption
01-26-2010, 08:01 AM
that is obvious.

Obstructed_View
01-26-2010, 08:20 AM
Yeah, the second easiest schedule over the first half of the season. Fuckers.

neboat
01-26-2010, 08:25 AM
Teams get old...dynasty ends...we all know that will happen. But when your best player aging superstar is still playing his butt off at a very high level and it's the rest of the cast that is f'ing it up...damn it pisses me off

Obstructed_View
01-26-2010, 08:29 AM
It's not the rest of the cast. Roger Mason's a lousy power forward. You don't line Brett Favre up wide.

neboat
01-26-2010, 08:31 AM
It's not the rest of the cast. Roger Mason's a lousy power forward. You don't line Brett Favre up wide.

hah...I should include Pop in "rest of the cast" :toast

intothechaos
01-26-2010, 08:42 AM
Teams get old...dynasty ends...we all know that will happen. But when your best player aging superstar is still playing his butt off at a very high level and it's the rest of the cast that is f'ing it up...damn it pisses me off

+1 it is infuriating isn't it? He gets no help whtsoever.....

neboat
01-26-2010, 08:51 AM

Pop has been experimenting with the lineup a lot this year, yet he's never experimented a big lineup. If Taj Gibson can get some quality mins for the Bulls, then why can't Ian do the same for us? I've always respected Pop...but I find his decision not to give big lineup a try very strange...

SpurNation
01-26-2010, 08:51 AM
Damn the league for allowing young, athletic and talented players competing against our slower, less athletic, smaller, playing out of position team.