PDA

View Full Version : The Beno Udrih Thread

Mr. Body
04-28-2005, 01:28 AM
A quick appreciative thread for our back-up point guard.

Udrih followed a hugely disappointing first game with a solid effort in Game 2. He played credible defense against Boykins, generally keeping him in front. With Carmelo struggling, the entire Nuggets offense comes from their two point guards, driving and dishing, and they both struggled.

Big points for his confident ball handling. He nailed a three and showed again what a surprising threat he can be driving to the hoop and with the mid-range jumper. He didn't record an assist but also had no turnovers to go with 10 points and 2 rebounds, 3-8 from the floor (1-2 threes) and 3-4 from the line.

Great job, Beno! You got your head right back in the game!

Cant_Be_Faded
04-28-2005, 01:30 AM
The Beno Militia is back in full operations

Kori Ellis
04-28-2005, 01:30 AM
Beno had a huge sequence at the end of third quarter. He drew a charge to the face (Carmelo's fifth), drove in for a layup, and then blocked Boykins 3 to end the quarter, all in a matter of seconds.

He also obviously watched a lot of tape of Boykins since game one -- he defended him really well and used his feet on defense, something I've never seen him do.

Props to Beno.

mookie2001
04-28-2005, 01:33 AM
as head of the militia the current status is "evaluating future operations" this has changed since yesterday

Cant_Be_Faded
04-28-2005, 01:33 AM
Beno had a huge sequence at the end of third quarter. He drew a charge to the face (Carmelo's fifth), drove in for a layup, and then blocked Boykins 3 to end the quarter, all in a matter of seconds.

He also obviously watched a lot of tape of Boykins since game one -- he defended him really well and used his feet on defense, something I've never seen him do.

Props to Beno.

he also attacked him constantly

Tek_XX
04-28-2005, 02:14 AM
I couldn't agree more, Beno handled Boykins well both on offense and defense.

slayermin
04-28-2005, 02:39 AM
Beno was great. The big lead put him into an ideal situation to succeed. He now has two games of playoff experience under his belt.