PDA

View Full Version : you want defense hire pj

PublicOption
01-26-2010, 10:00 PM
what is up

DesignatedT
01-26-2010, 10:05 PM
im sure he was offered a position the day he was let go by okc. most likely his decision.

sananspursfan21
01-26-2010, 10:31 PM
carlismo. i miss him

Sisk
01-26-2010, 10:39 PM
im sure he was offered a position the day he was let go by okc. most likely his decision.

you don't know

Russ
01-26-2010, 10:40 PM
I thought PJ brought the O.

ducks
01-26-2010, 10:41 PM
mike brown did the d and worked with sj

The Truth #6
01-26-2010, 10:50 PM
Some new blood in the assistant coaching has been needed for a long time. I'm sure they're hard working, but they seem like a bunch of yes men.

In addition, as for other members of the team, I can imagine Morey stays up all night crunching numbers like a mad scientist, trying to find some metrics to show to Pop that prove Finley excels in small ball lineups.

Ditty
01-26-2010, 11:11 PM
I thought PJ brought the O.
:tu

True PJ was pretty much the offensive cordinator and Pop was the defense coordinator

but I would love PJ again on the bench but I dont think he is up to any assistant coaching jobs anymore

SouthTexasRancher
01-26-2010, 11:55 PM
Pop could sure use PJ at this point. PJ is just not an NBA type head coach but, is a great #1 assistant coach.

Why doesn't Pop pull his head out of his ass and hire Bowen as an assistant to teach the newbies the art of defense? Once again we'll watch the trade deadline come n' go with Pop saying we're going with this group....only because everyone wants trades made. Pop's hardheaded, stubborn ego has always been his weak point. He knows this group is not going to win any playoff series, much less win a championship but, he'll never admit he and RC made a damn big mistake. I wonder if Pop has the balls to fire himself after his preseason comments about he should be fired if this group doesn't win a championship. At least get what you can for RJ.