PDA

View Full Version : College bowl challenge...........

lebomb
01-27-2010, 12:14 AM
Never received a damn thing for winning that shit. :depressed Why have a contest and not payout. :rolleyes

redraiderinfiji
01-27-2010, 08:10 AM
might be becuase of the person who won it and the college that he attended.....

but I might be wrong..................but I might be right too!

lebomb
01-27-2010, 09:01 AM
might be becuase of the person who won it and the college that he attended.....

but I might be wrong..................but I might be right too!

No wonder they shipped you off to Fiji.............. :rolleyes

redraiderinfiji
01-27-2010, 07:14 PM
No wonder they shipped you off to Fiji.............. :rolleyes

Tech & fiji > wherever you live & utsa

samikeyp
01-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Never received a damn thing for winning that shit. :depressed Why have a contest and not payout. :rolleyes

You didn't read the fine print....

*persons over the age of 16 who actually still use words like "saytown" and "fawtbox" are ineligible.

Besides....

My victory in itself is more than enough.

lebomb
01-27-2010, 10:00 PM
You didn't read the fine print....

*persons over the age of 16 who actually still use words like "saytown" and "fawtbox" are ineligible.

Besides....

:rolleyes ............ believing someone should take a fuckin forum seriously? Get with it man. :lol

samikeyp
01-27-2010, 10:02 PM
:rolleyes ............ believing someone should take a fuckin forum seriously? Get with it man. :lol

You thinking that.............:lol

Cant_Be_Faded
01-27-2010, 10:11 PM
not the mod's call brah
you should hit up kori

lebomb
01-28-2010, 12:28 AM
not the mod's call brah
you should hit up kori

Yeah, maybe I should......but I dont want to bother Kori with it. But, that being said........if someone introduces a contest and then doesnt pay out to the winner, well.......they just need to leave the contest bit alone. Just sayin. Yall have a good one. Im not gonna talk about this issue again. :toast

symple19
01-28-2010, 02:11 AM
Yeah, maybe I should......but I dont want to bother Kori with it. But, that being said........if someone introduces a contest and then doesnt pay out to the winner, well.......they just need to leave the contest bit alone. Just sayin. Yall have a good one. Im not gonna talk about this issue again. :toast

I don't really understand the animosity toward UTSA.

However, you are making a good case for those against.

:cry me a river.

lebomb
01-28-2010, 10:21 AM
I don't really understand the animosity toward UTSA.

However, you are making a good case for those against.

:cry me a river.

Ummmm..........werent you one of the ones I smoked in that contest? or did you not know enough about college football to participate ? ..... Mr. War Eagle? So please STFU! Thanks, and have a great day. :toast

dirk4mvp
01-28-2010, 11:14 AM
stop whining you fucking crybaby.

Girasuck
01-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Sorry bud. I'm not messin with ya. Just haven't shipped the prize yet. Trust me...you'll get it soon. Been a little busy with one of my kids at PCMC.

lebomb
01-28-2010, 05:46 PM
Sorry bud. I'm not messin with ya. Just haven't shipped the prize yet. Trust me...you'll get it soon. Been a little busy with one of my kids at PCMC.

Ok thanks............ :toast

Fuck all the bitches above your post...except for me of course. Have a good one man. :hat