PDA

View Full Version : Over/Under on Pop Telling the Guys...

Dunc n Dave
01-27-2010, 02:07 AM
What's the over/under on Pop telling the players "no one is being traded. This is the team we are going to war with!"?

Will he pull this old trick out of his bag before the Rodeo Road Trip, or is it too tired and played out?

With all the trade rumors swirling, I just have a funny feeling he may try this...

vednam
01-27-2010, 02:13 AM
I was thinking the same thing

Obstructed_View
01-27-2010, 08:04 AM
Over/under how many games before he says it? I think he'll say it as soon as they can't make a trade, and he'll say it as though they haven't been pursuing a trade. As a psych major, he should say it now, regardless of whether or not it's true.

Dunc n Dave
01-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Over/under how many games before he says it? I think he'll say it as soon as they can't make a trade, and he'll say it as though they haven't been pursuing a trade. As a psych major, he should say it now, regardless of whether or not it's true.

Yes, how many games. I just have this funny feeling that speech is coming before Feb 1st....

I hope I'm wrong though...

intothechaos
01-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Pop is so predictable..... It's old already. He won't say anything. He keeps people and players guessing. Everyone should have him figured out by now.... I know the league has. He's getting outcoached by the average of coaches.... How about an apology to the players on the way you have coached this season.... But there is still time to fix it...

mookie2001
01-27-2010, 11:59 PM
I don't get it

draft87
01-28-2010, 12:57 AM

You mean you are a psych major? Didn't pop major is Soviet Studies?