PDA

View Full Version : For The Remaining Games of Round 1

RashoFan
04-28-2005, 07:44 AM
Last night I had to work my EMS shift and asked my partner to stop in at McDonald's. I got a 10 piece nugget meal and named each nugget after Camby, Karl, Carmelo,Boykins,Miller,KMart,Johnson,and Nene (my partner snuck 2 away)...Dunked in Honey Mustard....The Nuggets Went Down Last Night!!!! This is my new tactic...mojo....voodoo for the rest of the series....What did you do to help the SPURS win?

:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

Rummpd
04-28-2005, 10:21 AM
Nice tradition and it seemed to work! I got two non-alcoholic beers I was on call), put on Spurs championship sweatshirt, ate a pizza (which I never due to watching my weight)*, and just chilled with my kid cheering on the great Spurs. Life could get no better but for Sat. going to the Golden Arches*!

Going to have to limit mine to a six pack but that should be enough.

RashoFan
04-29-2005, 10:28 AM
Hey Rummpd...thanks for the reply.....now I know my thread didn't COMPLETELY suck.....For those going to the GTG on Sat....have fun and be safe...gotta to work again...McD's here I come ...

exstatic
04-29-2005, 10:56 AM
We were laughing about superstitions at the post game 2 GTG. I usually wear a black t-shirt with a jersey (either Manu or Tony) over the top. On Wednesday, I was in the process of changing T-shirts, and got distracted by phone calls, etc. About the middle of the 2nd quarter, I realized that I was running around looking like a perp from COPS. Needless to say, I didn't put on a T-shirt until AFTER the game was over. :lol

RashoFan
04-29-2005, 11:08 AM
If I ran around without a shirt on Sat...I would be sooooo arrested and maybe on a future episode of Cops..."EMT's gone wild" or something. I'll stick to the Mcd's nuggets....If I keep this up, I will have to go work out with Shawn Michaels....:)