PDA

View Full Version : 60 rebounds is a great deodorant...

exstatic
01-27-2010, 11:03 PM
for 4-16 3 point shooting. We rarely win when shooting that poorly. :)

HarlemHeat37
01-27-2010, 11:04 PM
This was by far the best game they've had this year when it comes to effort..I've been saying that in multiple threads, but it was refreshing to see..everybody was playing with energy and intensity, gang-rebounding, attacking the rim..

It also helped to have a conventional lineup for most of the game..hopefully Pop continues with that..

Hopefully they can build off this energy and effort..

DPG21920
01-27-2010, 11:06 PM
I have said before that although it is hard to say which stats are the most important, I would say rebounding is the most important. I would imagine the team that wins the battle of the boards wins more often than not. It is incredibly important to be a good rebounding team.

They have the cast to be an elite rebounding team, especially if RJ puts in more work. Very good win tonight.

Dice
01-27-2010, 11:09 PM
I knew coming into the season that Dice would eventually be a great rebounder (didn't expect it to take this long) but what an awesome thing to have gotten Blair in the draft. That guy has a future in the league as a league leader in rebounds.

EricB
01-27-2010, 11:10 PM
They got lucky al horford missed all the bunnies he did in the first half. That being said the rebouding was Duncan and a couple others.

exstatic
01-27-2010, 11:33 PM
They got lucky al horford missed all the bunnies he did in the first half. That being said the rebouding was Duncan and a couple others.

Duncan got 27, Blair got 9, but 4 other guys had at least 4. Everyone who played got at least 2, except Mason(1) and Mahinmi(0).

ThaiFanofSpurs
01-28-2010, 07:37 AM
Like many other posters say, I am glad we got the win and, hopefully, this is the real turning point of the Spurs for the season. Go Spurs Go!

ElNono
01-28-2010, 07:38 AM
Will happen more often if you stick with playing taller people that doesn't camp in the perimeter...
At the end of the day, I also agree that it has a lot to do with effort.