View Full Version : Tony Parker on Facebook minutes ago

nbaman99
01-28-2010, 12:39 AM
Tony Parker Hello… Cette victoire fait du bien face à Atlanta. Le point négatif, c’est que je me suis blessé à la cheville. Une nouvelle entorse… Mais ne vous inquiétez pas, ce n’est pas très grave. J’espère revenir très vite ! hello…Big win for us against atlanta only one bad thing i sprain my ankle .nothing bad i will be back soon

timvp
01-28-2010, 12:40 AM
Parker usually knows right away how bad the sprain is. Hopefully he's being honest :tu

HarlemHeat37
01-28-2010, 12:41 AM
Bonnes nouvelles(sp?):toast

polandprzem
01-28-2010, 12:43 AM
He should fake it [that it is worse then it is] to get more rest :)

Cane
01-28-2010, 12:43 AM
Gotta love this site and posts like these. Good news to boot.
:flag::flag::flag:

ElNono
01-28-2010, 12:44 AM
Good news, but take your time Tony!!!! Don't rush it!

EricB
01-28-2010, 12:44 AM
Good news. Hopefully he's only out till then end of the next week

timvp
01-28-2010, 12:46 AM
He has a week until the Rodeo Road Trip. That has to be the quickest he'd return.

But I still think most likely he'll be out until after the All-Star break.

DesignatedT
01-28-2010, 12:48 AM
good news.

nbaman99
01-28-2010, 12:49 AM
Good time to see how much George Hill matured and experienced as a player. Knowing Pop, he will give Tony an extended period of rest, but i don't think Tony will rest till after the All-star weekend.

crc21209
01-28-2010, 12:53 AM
I don't see Tony missing 3 games at the most...I think he will make the beginning of the rodeo road trip for sure...

SenorSpur
01-28-2010, 01:23 AM
He needs the rest anyway, so perhaps that's the silver lining to this injury.

duhoh
01-28-2010, 01:24 AM
take a seat frenchie!

anything to heal up that PF!

TD 21
01-28-2010, 01:46 AM
He has a week until the Rodeo Road Trip. That has to be the quickest he'd return.

Really? My guess is he's back against either the Clippers or the Lakers. He always rushes back, because he knows how much the team needs him. This is where the lack of depth at the point comes into play. Granted, the combination of Mason/Ginobili is better and a lot more talented than any third PG, but now Hill, who's been picking up quite a bit of fouls lately, can't get into foul trouble. He may have to spend significantly less time guarding top opposition wing scorers (guards are a different story). Look for teams to pressure the Spurs PG's more now (you may even see some teams pick them up full court on occasion when Mason is handling the ball).

ForeignFan
01-28-2010, 05:05 AM
too bad it happens at a time he was getting better. Hope he benefits from the rest, though.

Bukefal
01-28-2010, 06:17 AM
Gotta love facebook and twitter for the fast information :lol Hopefully it's nothing worse.

jermaine
01-28-2010, 06:38 AM
Gotta love facebook and twitter for the fast information :lol Hopefully it's nothing worse.

Why don't some of you'll send him some Jason Kidd dvds so he can learn how to set Jefferson up in his down. Don't just b home banging that fine as Desprate Housewife of his! Lmao (just kidding bout the wife thang, but very serious bout the dvds)

Bukefal
01-28-2010, 06:51 AM
Why don't some of you'll send him some Jason Kidd dvds so he can learn how to set Jefferson up in his down. Don't just b home banging that fine as Desprate Housewife of his! Lmao (just kidding bout the wife thang, but very serious bout the dvds)

Jefferson himself should get some dvd's on how to play basketball.

ThaiFanofSpurs
01-28-2010, 07:09 AM

I think TP is the kind of PG the Spurs need or want to play their games. If not, he would have been traded long time ago.

Yes, take your time TP. Your teammates might need you now but they will need you more in the POs.

Ghazi
01-28-2010, 07:10 AM
If he's out until the All Star Break GL in the John Wall sweepstakes Spurs fans.

portnoy1
01-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Really? My guess is he's back against either the Clippers or the Lakers. He always rushes back, because he knows how much the team needs him. This is where the lack of depth at the point comes into play. Granted, the combination of Mason/Ginobili is better and a lot more talented than any third PG, but now Hill, who's been picking up quite a bit of fouls lately, can't get into foul trouble. He may have to spend significantly less time guarding top opposition wing scorers (guards are a different story). Look for teams to pressure the Spurs PG's more now (you may even see some teams pick them up full court on occasion when Mason is handling the ball).Hill gets into foul-trouble cause he usually has to guard the teams best perimeter player, Parker never has to do that. Let TP's behind guard some of these better athletes and see how many fouls he picks up.

timvp
01-28-2010, 01:36 PM
Hill gets into foul-trouble cause he usually has to guard the teams best perimeter player, Parker never has to do that. Let TP's behind guard some of these better athletes and see how many fouls he picks up.

Fail.

Hill was even more foul prone when his only role was backup point guard.

elbamba
01-28-2010, 01:39 PM

I hope so, he needs the rest and I no longer care about playoff position, I would rather be an 8 seed with a healthy refreshed Tony.

MoSpur
01-28-2010, 01:56 PM
I say 3-4 weeks. Pop is always very cautious.

ffadicted
01-28-2010, 01:59 PM
I hope he sits till the all start break, give the man some rest

jb4g
01-28-2010, 02:01 PM
he needs the rest anyway, so perhaps that's the silver lining to this injury.

x2