PDA

View Full Version : Stan Dai

Nbadan
01-28-2010, 01:27 AM
The phone tampering case takes a turn for the weird..

Seems that one of the four young wing-nuts arrested in New Orleans for trying to 'tamper' with Sen. Landrieu's phone lines along with O'Keefe was Stan Dai. And it seems that Dai had actually carved out a brief career of an intelligence operative wannabe. He got a job running something he called a "defense department regional defense counterterrorism/irregular warfare program. He also claimed to be an assistant director of "Intelligence Community Center of Academic Excellence at Trinity Washington University", though Trinity tells us they've never heard of him. In this video, Dai discusses his approach to counter-terrorism.

qN9SoAD7Zo8

According to the Phillips Foundation's Web site, Dai was the editor-in-chief of the GW Patriot, an alternative conservative student newspaper, when he attended The George Washington University in 2006. According to information Dai posted in September 2007 on the university's online alumni directory, he lived in Naperville, Ill., helped run a "Defense Deparment regional defense counterterrorism/irregular warfare program" and then became assistant director of the Intelligence Community Center of Academic Excellence at Trinity Washington University, which prepares undergraduates for careers in intelligence.

symple19
01-28-2010, 06:38 AM
Who? What? Who cares? If the roles were reversed, would you care if it was a "liberal" operative doing the same to a dirty Repub?

Stop watching/listening to talk news/radio, and make some decisions for yourself that aren't already predetermined by some establishment asshole

I didn't give a fuck when this wanna-be went after ACORN offices, why should I give a fuck now?

DO you ever have an original thought?

symple19
01-28-2010, 06:39 AM
no

I thought so

symple19
01-28-2010, 06:39 AM
Dp

panic giraffe
01-28-2010, 12:42 PM
sounds like this brat watched way too much 24.