PDA

View Full Version : Next Opponent: Memphis

draft87
01-28-2010, 10:56 AM
How many of you guys didn't take the previous game Vs Memphis seriously until they roughed us up? come on now, you know you have to consider your opponent as much as your own team......

I started a thread about how every single opponent from the last 10 in January was a legitimate playoff team and people joked about Memphis being above .500 and saying Chicago was a mess. ugh.

.......You guys realize Memphis is one game behind San Antonio. ONE GAME.

They're playing well. Of course you realize this from our last meeting....
----------------------------------------

Respect the opponent, especially when they are legitimately good
but take this next game or so at face value. Please don't start lame threads about trading for Zach Randolph to beef up the frontline or bitching in threads about how George will never fill the shoes of Tony. ... He's not supposed to! We'll be a different team without. For better or worse. At least some momentum after Wednesday's game. That kind of confidence can fuel a solid game even with an odd rotation.

Lineup?
1-Hill
2-Mason
3-Jefferson
4-McDyess
5-Duncan

1-
2-Bogans
3-Ginobili
4-Blair, Bonner
5-Ratliff? Mahinmi?
Christ, Memphis is big, PLEASE put one or both of them in!

again, maybe Bogans starts to guard Mayo. But since Memphis' starting 5 puts up a lot of points maybe Popovich goes with Mason to keep up the offense. Mayo is a tough dude but a little small, we might be able to hang in by slamming him with Hill, Bogans, Mason non-stop.

Now that I think of it, Sam Young has been known to just blow up for 20+ points. Bogans off the bench to keep the wild card a non-factor?

Definitely need the D-intensity we caught a glimpse of vs Hawks. That plus big time rebounding and keeping the bench out of it(aka limiting them to under 100 points) gives us a chance to out-coach Hollins. I know this season it seems odd to say "out-coach the opponent".....

alchemist
01-28-2010, 11:29 AM
They were on the come up with one of the hottest home records when the Spurs played them (Bobcats and Hornets also had incredible home streaks at the exact same moment), anyone who took them lightly is an idiot

Allanon
01-28-2010, 12:24 PM
There was some crazy stat I saw the other night.

Since the Iverson problem was fixed back in November, the Grizzlies have won at higher pace than any team not named Cavs or Lakers.

A win by the Spurs keeps them ahead of the Grizz
A loss by the Spurs puts them behind the Grizz in the standings

This is a pretty "big" game.

Dice
01-28-2010, 12:40 PM
One of the things I liked and thought affected the game in the first hafl of the Hawks game was (and yes I'm a homer) Mcdyess running the floor hard on the breaks. He got down the middle and even though he didn't get the ball the majority of the time he crowded the defense and planted under the basket which seemed to give Tony and G Hill an easier time getting to the rim. There were times where it seemed like three or more defenders were confused as to who was on the ball and who had Dice under the basket and it seemed to help the penetration. Maybe I was just watching with biased eyes.

I feel like when he plays like he played last night the Spurs are a different team. We didn't even shot the ball that well and it was still a blowout. As long as the effort is there, this team can beat anyone.

TJastal
01-28-2010, 12:58 PM
One of the things I liked and thought affected the game in the first hafl of the Hawks game was (and yes I'm a homer) Mcdyess running the floor hard on the breaks. He got down the middle and even though he didn't get the ball the majority of the time he crowded the defense and planted under the basket which seemed to give Tony and G Hill an easier time getting to the rim. There were times where it seemed like three or more defenders were confused as to who was on the ball and who had Dice under the basket and it seemed to help the penetration. Maybe I was just watching with biased eyes.

I feel like when he plays like he played last night the Spurs are a different team. We didn't even shot the ball that well and it was still a blowout. As long as the effort is there, this team can beat anyone.

Ya, Dice played this game like an Olympic track meet and set an example for everyone on the team. He was sprinting down court on every play and the other thing I noticed was he was looking for position on the low block and around the paint, something he hasn't done at all so far this year. Up to this game, Dice was content to run his high pick and roll and shoot jumpers.

Now that he's starting to get comfortable with the offense he's expanding his arsenal. He displayed some really nice footwork and finishing moves in the paint last night. It was great to watch.

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 01:04 PM
There was some crazy stat I saw the other night.

Since the Iverson problem was fixed back in November, the Grizzlies have won at higher pace than any team not named Cavs or Lakers.

A win by the Spurs keeps them ahead of the Grizz
A loss by the Spurs puts them behind the Grizz in the standings

This is a pretty "big" game.
Yeah it must've been Iverson..:rolleyes
Can't deny that the Grizzlies have been on a roll as of late, but let's see if they can sustain it for the remainder of the season. I doubt it.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Yeah it must've been Iverson..:rolleyes

You obviously missed the interviews with Iverson saying he's a starter with Mike Conley sitting right next to him in the locker room. :lol

And the reports of him openly talking shit about Lionel Hollins on the team bus?

“Go look at my réesumé and that will show you that I’m not a sixth man,” Iverson said after a loss in Sacramento. “I don’t think it has anything to do with me being selfish. It’s just who I am.”

As Iverson complained to reporters, Conley was sitting in the locker room, listening to every word. Conley had struggled at the start of the season, and it was widely assumed Iverson believed he should be starting over him.

“I heard a lot of things. I tried not to pay attention to them, but I could feel it throughout the city in Memphis just the way conversations were going and how people loved Allen Iverson and how they described [the situation]. Of course it’s going to bother you knowing that all this stuff is going on and the only way you can control it was to perform well. What people say was their opinion. They could say what they want, and I could keep doing what I’m doing on the court and hoped it worked out.”

TJastal
01-28-2010, 01:21 PM
You obviously missed the interviews with Iverson saying he's a starter with Mike Conley sitting right next to him in the locker room. :lol

And the reports of him openly talking shit about Lionel Hollins on the team bus?

You would think being a nuggets fan would have opened his eyes to what a team cancer Iverson is, having watched Billups elevate that franchise from lottery team to to title contenders almost overnight.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 01:26 PM
You would think being a nuggets fan would have opened his eyes to what a team cancer Iverson is , having watched Billups elevate that franchise from lottery team to to title contenders almost overnight.

You would think so indeed.... :lol

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 01:40 PM
You would think being a nuggets fan would have opened his eyes to what a team cancer Iverson is, having watched Billups elevate that franchise from lottery team to to title contenders almost overnight.
It had more to do with whom the Nuggets were matched up with in the playoffs last season as opposed to the season previous to that. Nuggets with Billups were a 54 win team last year and Nuggets w/Iverson were what, a 50 win team? ...yeah the gap is real big there..:rolleyes (Not to mention around that time Nene and Kenyon were hurt/playing hurt). I'm not arguing that this team isn't better off with Chauncey than AI(obviously), but had the Nuggets drew the Lakers in the 1st round like the year AI was on the team, the end result would still be a first round exit. But yeah let's all act like Iverson was always this "team cancer" and hasn't done shit to help make any team he's ever been on any better. After all, everything is his fault.

Muser
01-28-2010, 01:41 PM
Randolph is just a flat out beast, memphis are legit but they will fall back to earth. IMO it will be between them, phoenix and new orleans for the 7\8\9 spots

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 01:48 PM

And the reports of him openly talking shit about Lionel Hollins on the team bus? I'm sure Iverson signed a contract w/ Memphis thinking he was going to come off the bench...blame goes both ways.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 01:51 PM
I'm sure Iverson signed a contract w/ Memphis thinking he was going to come off the bench...blame goes both ways.

Who cares where the blame goes?

You said "Yeah it must've been Iverson..:rolleyes"

If you want to blame it on management, it's still about Iverson. If you want to blame it on Iverson, it's still about Iverson.

Iverson, regardless of management blame or not, was a cancer on the Grizzlies.

Fact remains the Grizzlies have been a much better team since they got rid of Iverson.

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 01:57 PM

You said "Yeah it must've been Iverson..:rolleyes"

If you want to blame it on management, it's still about Iverson. If you want to blame it on Iverson, it's still about Iverson.

Iverson, regardless of management blame or not, was a cancer on the Grizzlies.

Fact remains the Grizzlies have been a much better team since they got rid of Iverson.

I'm not disputing the fact that the Grizzlies have been playing MUCH better since his departure moron. What I am though, is that in your post you make it seem as if he was the sole reason that was holding them back, yeah like we all knew the Grizzlies were going to be this good this year...

Obviously you do otherwise you wouldn't have been so quick to throw his name in there.

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 02:01 PM
Did you hear? Memphis has been playing so much better since they got rid of the Canswer, oh and so have the Pistons and Sixers...oh wait.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 02:02 PM
I'm not disputing the fact that the Grizzlies have been playing MUCH better since his departure moron. What I am though, is that in your post you make it seem as if he was the sole reason that was holding them back, yeah like we all knew the Grizzlies were going to be this good this year...

If you aren't disputing that it was about Iverson, why did you say this?

"Yeah it must've been Iverson.. :rolleyes"

Back tracking much, moron?

Obviously you do otherwise you wouldn't have been so quick to throw his name in there.
I said who cares whether the blame goes to management or Iverson? It's still all about Iverson.

HarlemHeat37
01-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Memphis might falter down the stretch with such a weak bench, but I'd say they're definitely better than teams like Phoenix and New Orleans, no doubt about it IMO..

This one is going to be tough, but I think the Spurs can win if they just play with the effort they played with last night..

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 08:19 PM
If you aren't disputing that it was about Iverson, why did you say this?

Back tracking much, moron?

I said who cares whether the blame goes to management or Iverson? It's still all about Iverson.
Wow, you can't be that dense right? That post was clearly made in a sarcastic gesture, hence the emoticon.

Let's just clear all this shit up.

1. I clearly agreed that the Grizzlies have been playing since his departure.

2. That the blame shouldn't fall solely on Iverson and people should'nt be so quick to blame him for everything because there's always two sides to every story.

Now if you can't understand this, then that's not my problem. F*ckin' Laker fans these days...

Allanon
01-28-2010, 08:25 PM
Wow, you can't be that dense right? That post was clearly made in a sarcastic gesture, hence the emoticon.

Let's just clear all this shit up.

1. I clearly agreed that the Grizzlies have been playing since his departure.

2. That the blame shouldn't fall solely on Iverson and people should'nt be so quick to blame him for everything because there's always two sides to every story.

Now if you can't understand this, then that's not my problem. F*ckin' Laker fans these days...

Sarcasm is meaning the opposite of what you are writing. By saying you were being sarcastic, you are saying it WASN'T Iverson. Look for yourself.

Back pedaling is 'bout the right speed for you, as usual Blaze. :lol

ps. posting pr0n in my profile page ain't gonna change that :lmao

z0sa
01-28-2010, 08:28 PM
Memphis has incredible talent. They come together strongest on their homefloor because of their youth. Some days, chucking and no defense is the name of the game, and sometimes the chemistry between them is fantastic. That's the thing about youth.

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 08:49 PM
Sarcasm is meaning the opposite of what you are writing. By saying you were being sarcastic, you are saying it WASN'T Iverson. Look for yourself.
Captain obvious to the rescue. thanks, you only pointed that out about twice now.

I'll say it over again, I'm not disputing the frickin fact that the Grizzlies have been playing better since his departure, rather people,meaning you, are so quick to throw his name in to make it seem as if he's at fault. He and he alone. That's why my first post was made, meaning he must have been the only problem for their slow start, sarcastically of course.

Back pedaling is 'bout the right speed for you, as usual Blaze. :lol
As usual? Hell, I rarely ever post. Care to provide me with some examples. Don't go around makin' shit up now son.

z0sa
01-28-2010, 08:51 PM
Captain obvious to the rescue. thanks, you only pointed that out about twice now.

I'll say it over again, I'm not disputing the frickin fact that the Grizzlies have been playing better since his departure, rather people,meaning you, are so quick to throw his name in to make it seem as if he's at fault. He and he alone. That's why my first post was made, meaning he must have been the only problem for their slow start, sarcastically of course.

The problem is, Allanon considers AI being the only problem as a fact. That's why he fails to recognize your opinion, because he thinks you're disputing a fact, not his opinion.

In other words, he thinks his opinion is actually a fact.

Chieflion
01-28-2010, 08:54 PM
Allen Iverson was part of the problem. Well, he clearly was not the answer to the problem though. Mike Conley. After looking like a total bust in his first two years in the league, he became a good point guard that shares the ball with his teammates. That said, he always carries the shit out of the ball when he is dribbling, and it is disgusting to see.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 09:00 PM
The problem is, Allanon considers AI being the only problem as a fact. That's why he fails to recognize your opinion, because he thinks you're disputing a fact, not his opinion.

Hi Z0sa, following me around as usual. I have yet another fan troll :lol

z0sa
01-28-2010, 09:02 PM
Hi Z0sa, following me around as usual. I have yet another fan troll :lol

You're in my forum. The Spurs forum, by that.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 09:02 PM

Ah, covering up for your own idiotic comment then?

If that is what you meant, why didn't you say it? :lol

As usual? Hell, I rarely ever post. Care to provide me with some examples. Don't go around makin' shit up now son.

Just look at your butthurt posts in my profile and you can see how many times I've pwned your ass, sons. :lol

Allanon
01-28-2010, 09:04 PM
You're in my forum. The Spurs forum, by that.

You just can't help talking about me even when I'm not posting about you or to you :lol

You don't own the Spurs forum. Thanks for playing, my fan.

z0sa
01-28-2010, 09:06 PM
If that is what you meant, why didn't you say it?

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/5/26/633789014688623005-sarcasm.jpg

z0sa
01-28-2010, 09:06 PM
You don't own the Spurs forum.

And neither do you.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 09:08 PM
And neither do you.

Good. So neither you nor I own the forums. Yet you follow me around even when I don't talk to or about you.

Fan troll following me around, like I said. :lol

z0sa
01-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Good. So neither you or I own the forums. Yet you follow me around even when I don't talk to or about you.

You don't own the forum. I can respond to you if I like.

If you post in a topic, you should expect others to reply to it. Are you unaware of the way a forum operates? I assume after 10,000 posts you'd have the gist.

Chieflion
01-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Good. So neither you or I own the forums. Yet you follow me around even when I don't talk to or about you.

Dude, this is the Spurs forum. He is a Spurs fan. You are a Laker fan. So how in the world is he "following" you here? You are posting on the Spurs board, another reminder to you. :toast for being so thick-skinned.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Sarcasm. Fail

If you didn't notice, even your own Spurs fan didn't see this "supposed" sarcasm.

This fool is just trying to cover his ass unless you think your own Spurs fan is also clueless. You're stooping to backing up a Nuggetfan just cuz you're infatuated with me? :lol

Allanon
01-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Dude, this is the Spurs forum. He is a Spurs fan. You are a Laker fan. So how in the world is he "following" you here? You are posting on the Spurs board, another reminder to you. :toast for being so thick-skinned.

What are you talking about?

He's following me around threads, not to the forum. We're both already here.

He can do whatever he likes, even follow me around different threads.

I don't choose to follow him around, but then again, I'm not his fan troll :lol

I wasn't doing anything wrong...he just decided to follow me in here to call me stupid...not add to the discussion :lmao

z0sa
01-28-2010, 09:16 PM
If you didn't notice, even your own Spurs fan didn't see this "supposed" sarcasm.

So you admit you missed the sarcasm. How did my gif "fail" then?

This fool is just trying to cover his ass unless you think your own Spurfan is also clueless.

From the way I see it explained, he honestly believes Iverson was not the only issue holding down the Grizzlies and his sarcasm is consistent with that.

You're stooping to backing up a Nuggetfan just cuz you're infatuated with me? :lol

No. I responded to him, not you, and it was because he told you the meaning of his response 3 times, and you still couldn't understand it. I thought I might clear up why you don't understand so you two could communicate.

I was doing you a favor, Allanon. You should be thanking me.

z0sa
01-28-2010, 09:19 PM
He's following me around threads, not to the forum.

Which was the last thread I 'followed' you into, Allanon?

Allanon
01-28-2010, 09:20 PM
So you admit you missed the sarcasm. How did my gif "fail" then?

Stupid. There was no sarcasm. You are just backing up Nuggetfan to try and make me look stupid. I get it.

Luckily, your fellow Spurfan isn't mired in your hidden agendas.

From the way I see it explained, he honestly believes Iverson was not the only issue holding down the Grizzlies and his sarcasm is consistent with that.

Yes, covering up is a good way to try and change the mind of a sheep.

No. I responded to him, not you, and it was because he told you the meaning of his response 3 times, and you still couldn't understand it. I thought I might clear up why you don't understand so you two could communicate.

I was doing you a favor, Allanon. You should be thanking me.

Hahah, yes, I know you're infatuated with me and like to follow me around even to the point of sucking off Nuggetfan to get your agenda going. Your first post about me in this thread:

anonoftheinternets
01-28-2010, 09:24 PM
allanon stuff:

man what happened to you? petty arguments ... i guess hanging out in the nba forum takes it toll on everyone.

z0sa
01-28-2010, 09:26 PM
Stupid. There was no sarcasm.

Are you saying you don't understand why I posted the gif? I can explain it to you.

You are just backing up Nuggetfan to try and make me look stupid. I get it.

Okay, let's get the facts straight here about the AI topic then: you said AI is the problem that held down the Grizzlies early on. Then he sarcastically said yeah, it must've been all him. Are we clear til here?

Luckily, your fellow Spurfan isn't mired in your hidden agendas.

lol

Yes, covering up is a good way to try and change the mind of a sheep.

Lakerfan have the most sheep.

Hahah, yes, I know you're infatuated with me and like to follow me around even to the point of sucking off Nuggetfan to get your agenda going. Your first post about me in this thread:

But that's not even my first post in this thread. How am I following you again?

Allanon
01-28-2010, 09:29 PM
Which was the last thread I 'followed' you into, Allanon?

Hahah, you've been in love with me for quite some time now. Just following me around to lob in some insults :lol

It's ok though, it's cool having a fan troll following me around :lol

:lol damn allanon
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3755311&postcount=12

You're such a bitch. A whiny, hypocritical, two faced Lakerfan: how common.

Oh, and I never said shit Orlando and LA.
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4024577&postcount=14

Allanon with yet another epic failure.

These threads are still good though. Makes it easy to see who is an absolute dimwit with no bball knowledge or history, though we all knew Allanon before.
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3877235&postcount=204

z0sa
01-28-2010, 09:30 PM
Those are months apart. How many different topics do you reply to the same people over and over? You're not a very fair person, Allanon.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 09:31 PM
Those are months apart. How many different topics do you reply to the same people over and over? You're not a very fair person, Allanon.

Hahah, whatever fan troll...it's too obvious you're following me around :lol

z0sa
01-28-2010, 09:34 PM
Hahah, whatever fan troll...it's too obvious you're following me around :lol

By your unfair double standards, it is.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 09:37 PM
By your unfair double standards, it is.

You're a coward, you can't even come up with your own arguments, you suck up to Nuggetfan, Cavfan, Mavfan just to throw out insults. I've caught onto your sneaky ways.

Coward fan troll. :lol

These threads are still good though. Makes it easy to see who is an absolute dimwit with no bball knowledge or history, though we all knew Allanon before.

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 09:37 PM
Ah, covering up for your own idiotic comment then?

If that is what you meant, why didn't you say it? :lol
There was nothing to cover up nor to say, it was implied in my original post. I'm sorry that you jumped the gun and assumed I said something else when I clearly did not and that you couldn't pick up what was and was not implied.

Allanon: Hey could I get order #1 (cheeseburger).
Employee gives him his order *waits for him to give money*

Allanon: "How much is it"
Employee: "A buck fifty with tax"

Alanon: "Ummm.. could you clarify that.."

Employee: "One dollar and 50 cents"
Allanon: "And the tax?"

Employee: "Just give me $1.50 you dumb shit"
Allanon: "Well why didn't you just say so, what're you trying to cover up?"

Employee:"My acne you dumbf#ck, now give me the dollar fifty.

Just look at your butthurt posts in my profile and you can see how many times I've pwned your ass, sons. :lolROFL tell me your not referring about the comment where I mistook your purple and yellow ass for some other guy, if so then that's hardly "backpedaling".

Also lol @ the butthurt comment. This coming from a guy getting defensive about every little comment directed towards him. Reference: See above posts.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 09:40 PM
I am back pedaling

Wasn't just me who missed your "supposed" sarcasm. It's ok to back-pedal; you're a self-proclaimed lurker anyways :lol

Also lol @ the butthurt comment. This coming from a guy getting defensive about every little comment directed towards him. Reference: See above posts.

You're so butthurt you had to post pr0n in my public profile. You know you lost when you resort to that. FAIL :lol

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 09:41 PM
You're a coward, you can't even come up with your own arguments, you suck up to Nuggetfan, Cavfan, Mavfan just to throw out insults.

Look @ this fool getting so damn defensive...calm down it's a message board and yes you were wrong and I'm not the only one that thinks so.:lmao

z0sa
01-28-2010, 09:43 PM
You're a coward, you can't even come up with your own arguments, you suck up to Nuggetfan, Cavfan, Mavfan just to throw out insults. I've caught onto your sneaky ways.

I never said we didn't have a sort of feud going, but it's nothing really. I usually wait til everyone is done ganging up on you, so I guess I stick out a little more from the pack.

I don't see how I could be following you into my own team's forum.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 09:44 PM
I never said we didn't have a sort of feud going, but it's nothing really. I usually wait til everyone is done ganging up on you, so I guess I stick out a little more from the pack.

I don't see how I could be following you into my own team's forum.

Hahah, yup, I caught on to it.

Fucking coward fan troll. At least you finally admit it.

Fuck off z0sa.

z0sa
01-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Hahah, yup, I caught on to it.

Fucking coward fan troll. At least you finally admit it.

Fuck off z0sa.

Why so defensive? it's only so you can argue me one on one. You prefer the pack huh?

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 09:47 PM
Wasn't just me who missed your "supposed" sarcasm. It's ok to back-pedal; you're a self-proclaimed lurker anyways :lol

Yeah okay pal, I was the one in the wrong here.:rolleyes This is what happens when you're a fan of Lamar Odumb.

You're so butthurt you had to post pr0n in my public profile. You know you lost when you resort to that. FAIL :lol
:smokin

z0sa
01-28-2010, 09:49 PM
BTW I don't retract any of those statements.

":lol damn allanon" - I laughed at a joke

One of them was after some people had thoroughly destroyed your logic on something but you refused to budge. It was epic fail standards.

The other was you avoiding a question and saying I said something that I hadn't, for which you got called out. Kori closed the thread on us mid-argument and I didn't follow you anywhere.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Yeah okay pal, I was the one in the wrong here.:rolleyes This is what happens when you're a fan of Lamar Odumb.

:smokin

My profile is wide open, buddy. Go post some more pr0n since you can't do anything else :lol

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 09:58 PM
My profile is wide open. Post some more pr0n :lol
:bking Omg not teh p#rn!!!

Allanon
01-28-2010, 09:59 PM
:bking Omg not teh p#rn!!!

:lol

Obviously you don't know the rule about posting porn here.

You might as well just ask to get banned and be done with it.

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 10:00 PM
:lol @ your latter comment. See page 1 & 2 is all I have to say.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 10:01 PM

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 10:03 PM

Obviously you don't know the rule about posting porn here.

You might as well just ask to get banned and be done with it.
Or do I.......:hat

Allanon
01-28-2010, 10:04 PM
Or do I.......:hat

Obviously not unless you removed it.

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 10:07 PM
:lol @ this fool stealing my words. Ever heard of plagiarism brah? I'll sue your ass and take that measly $3,850 vbookie cash you got on you pal.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 10:09 PM
I'll sue your ass and take that measly $3,850 vbookie cash you got on you pal.

Measly $3850?

Look at your own $400 fool. :lol

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 10:09 PM
Measly $3850?

Look at your own $400 fool. :lol

z0sa
01-28-2010, 10:16 PM
Fucking lakerfan taking over this spurs thread.

oh yeah, and nuggetfan too. Don't worry Allanon, I'm not following you.

Allanon
01-28-2010, 10:19 PM

Agreed. I'm done. Follow me to the Kobe thread in the NBA forum if you like fans.

z0sa
01-28-2010, 10:19 PM
Agreed. I'm done.

Did you follow me back here?

JustBlaze
01-28-2010, 10:24 PM

oh yeah, and nuggetfan too.
That's Thuggetfan to you.:king

Don't worry Allanon, I'm not following you.:lol:lol

z0sa
01-28-2010, 10:25 PM
Agreed. I'm done. Follow me to the Kobe thread in the NBA forum if you like fans.

I thought you didn't want anyone following you.

I guess I'll stop.

draft87
01-29-2010, 02:15 AM
My profile is wide open, buddy. Go post some more pr0n since you can't do anything else :lol

Yo your mom is wide open. Geez, the three of you are like gay little cousins. Fightin' over who gets to be the wizard in Dung "n Drag. Way to clog the thread with crap. I saw a bunch of pages on this thread and thought, "cool, a discussion." Nope, just a bunch of "my board", "no my board." "NO MY BOARD LUCK THE FUCKERS"

I don't even know how to play Dung "n Drag, so maybe you can't "be the wizard" but it sounds right. I just figured I'd up the "pwnership" and make fun of game name at the same time.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 02:19 AM
Yo your mom is wide open.
Go suck yo momma's dick.

Geez, the three of you are like gay little cousins. Fightin' over who gets to be the wizard in Dung "n Drag. Way to clog the thread with crap. I saw a bunch of pages on this thread and thought, "cool, a discussion." Nope, just a bunch of "my board", "no my board." "NO MY BOARD LUCK THE FUCKERS"

I don't even know how to play Dung "n Drag, so maybe you can't "be the wizard" but it sounds right. I just figured I'd up the "pwnership" and make fun of game name at the same time.

Aren't you the same prick who wouldn't put out to his fellow Spurfan and got bitch-slapped for it? And you're trying to teach ME board etiquette ???

:lol Hypocrite, you clogged the other thread with your crap, even your own fanbase thinks you're an asshole, son.

yes, I have insider..so I can see it. It's really cool what paying money can do for you.... "zing"

I won't post this lame rumor but I will fill you in on the espn rumor process. First of all, the rumor page is excerpts of info on blogs and local newspapers and occasionally a decent, real story. Someone else already said in a reply, the stuff is usually garbage. I actually barely visit the page anymore.
Think, "high school cafeteria"-

yesterday's event: Dan and Danielle go on a date and have a kiss in the car afterward

next day, lunchline, two of Dan Danielle's classmates have a conversation:

Chrstina- "hey Chris, I heard Dan porked Danielle in her parents' bed."

Chris- "yeah I heard she got pregnant"

you get the idea....

That being said, all you have to do is check 48MOH and Mysa.com or google the damn headline or make up your own rumor in google and you're bound to get the same lame blog gossip.

Do yourself a favor and don't waste any more time on it than I just did on this thread

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4035592&postcount=4

OR...

You could not have acted like such a dick and could have saved your time by just giving the man a recap of what was said.

+1 what an ass ...

:nope
Do us all a favor & keep your posts to themselves.
:rollin You pay for lame gossip :rollin

draft87
01-29-2010, 03:19 AM
Go suck yo momma's dick.

Aren't you the same prick who wouldn't put out to his fellow Spurfan and got bitch-slapped for it? And you're trying to teach ME board etiquette ???

:lol Hypocrite, you clogged the other thread with your crap, even your own fanbase thinks you're an asshole, son.

Fail. Well, actually it's funny because I didn't check that thread again because that thread was written as a "don't believe the hype"/hears how these things work/and here's how to NOT be fooled into spending money on it. Didn't think the opening joke/jab was going to send reactionaries seeing red. So I got a chuckle seeing all these people offended who clearly made up their mind from one misinterpreted sentence. Thanks for pointing that out. I made an attempt to clear the air on that one. Whether they read it or not is out of my hands.

BUT as far what you have to say about it. I guess I have to say, Way to fail 4th grade reading like the other headless chickens that didn't read the damn post. In fact, I'm certain that you just read the "you're a dick" posts like the following five people. I used to like what you wrote and thought it was funny that you made more a point than more than half other of the idiots on this board. Now I'm convinced that you're in it just for the "dick asshole bitch-slapped, son" talk. ....Or that you're just a troll of somebody who knows what they're talking about but slipped up in recent times.

Way to "let your mouth write a check your mind couldn't cash".

If you had actually looked, I post Insider articles on the board. Go look it up and then bitch-slap yourself.

And actually read what I wrote in that 'clogged up thread'. I told the guy how to know when an espn rumor headline is full of crap, how to find the information for free, and used an example to show how really not worth the time and money the rumor page is worth. I even said that I don't like the rumor page. So I don't lend a hand to a fellow member?(it's not called "putting out" you big tranny). You're finished looking at my posts, right? So you see the threads that bring perspective through advanced stats and discourage lowering the bar? Way to not know what you're talking about!

But it's cool, I don't need you to believe it. You can keep talk about sucking momma's dicks if you it makes you feel better. I promise my internet ego will you let you win a name calling match. ...as long as you promise to keep getting offended when I make fun of you for arguing "Who owns a Spurs forum"

Allanon
01-29-2010, 03:21 AM
Blah, blah
back-pedal
blah, blah

But it's cool, I don't need you to believe it. You can keep talk about sucking momma's dicks if you it makes you feel better. I promise my internet ego will you let you win a name calling match. ...as long as you promise to keep getting offended when I make fun of you for arguing "Who owns a Spurs forum"

So forgetful You're the one coming in with "Yo momma" and gays. Do I need to quote that too or do you realize how hypocritical you are?

Anyways, I'll let your fellow Spurfan describe you, this is gold :lol

OR...

You could not have acted like such a dick and could have saved your time by just giving the man a recap of what was said.

+1 what an ass ...

draft87
01-29-2010, 04:12 AM
Originally Posted by draft87 http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Flashskin/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4038141#post4038141)
Blah, blah
back-pedal
blah, blah

So forgetful You're the one coming in with "Yo momma" and gays. Do I need to quote that too or do you realize how hypocritical you are?

2005-2007 is the best way to describe the mental parallels between Lakers fans and Germans. They act like it never happened.

Lakers fan-"Yeah the Lakers are the best team of the decade, Kobe's is the greatest dynasty ever"

The rest of the world- "Ok, well what about 2005-2007, isn't there a case to be made that those three awful seasons don't match up to San Antonio's steady performance for 10+ straight years? (bonus points)-aren't you carefully omitting the 1999 sweep?

Lakers fan-"IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!"

The rest of the world- "what????? you mean the Spurs didn't win a championship and the Lakers didn't suck enough to get a high draft pick(Andrew Bynum)?

Lakers Fan-"IT NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!"

And we all know the German side of history......

Dude, go ahead and quote. You can just write over what I wrote and then rewrite your own history. quote it, and then get bitch-slapped. I just owned you. And you just owned yourself.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:16 AM
Dude, go ahead and quote.

Sure. I'm here to please, my friend. Here you go.

Anyways, I'll let your fellow Spurfan describe you, draft87, this gold is better than I can write myself :lol

OR...

+1 what an ass ...

Muser
01-29-2010, 04:29 AM
Wish the spurs drafted marc

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:31 AM
Wish the spurs drafted marc

I don't remember that draft much.

Was he still available to draft at the time?

dirk4mvp
01-29-2010, 04:32 AM
Wouldn't be surprised to see Memphis win in a blowout.

draft87
01-29-2010, 05:22 AM
Go suck yo momma's dick.

Sure. I'm here to please, my friend. Here you go.

Anyways, I'll let your fellow Spurfan describe you, draft87, this gold is better than I can write myself :lol

YES!
Originally, I wanted to write "yawn" but I knew this would start to be exciting, like a dumb fish that ALWAYS goes for the worm bait.

Way to join the lame party and not take a joke---Go ahead and quote it, numbskull. No "yo momma". That was YOU. hahahaha.

What's the matter? Are you still in puberty? Is "yo momma" still a "majer dis" in your social life? Well, just so you don't end up a maladjusted 30 year old, let me tell you that after your teenager years "yo momma" becomes worthless. If someone says "Your mom ____" you don't get all freaked out and try to "re-up the momma". OK? got it? You also don't get hypertension because you just learned your first five syllable word. Got it? Ok? Now you can grow up and be normal.

I said, "your mom" in front of a quote of yours from your mega-lame Lakers/Nuggets/Spurs-OWN bickering. You said, during your righteously douch-y rant, "My profile is wide open, buddy. Go post some more pr0n since you can't do anything else :lol " So I said, "Yo your mom is wide open."

That's a way of saying, "hey what you are talking about is a stupid waste of time, you are acting like children."
(By the way, this lesson in adult conversation will be $50. Ask your parents to write a check towards the "Buy Insider for Spurstalk Members Fund"....which is a joke, in case you don't know how to take one!)

Do I need to quote yoooooouuuu??? :blah:blah

"You're the one coming in with "yo momma" and gays" --wrong, FAIL.

but YOU'RE the one repeating the same quotes over and over again about dicks and asses. You're obsessed with dicks and asses.

Hopefully your middle school teaches kids that the value of gold fluctuates. In your case, this 'gold' is worthless since it's no longer valid. And in your case this is also boring, leaving the same quotes. It just makes you look stupider and unoriginal.

You can quote me if you want. I see you like quoting the same people over and over again. And anyone who reads this crap can see you don't like to admit when you're wrong. ...or, WHEN YOU'VE BEEN PWNED!!! (go ahead and say something stupid in retaliation, I can't wait!)

p.s.I think the whole "pwned" thing is as lame as you but I can't stop using it knowing that it'll be a while till you can control yourself from going postal and writing something stupid. It's like you're the person who's asleep with the shaving cream in their hand and feather on their face...except you're awake and still bitch-slapping yourself! Did I meet the "bitch-slapping" quota for you to get amped up by this message? Are you charged and ready to retaliate? Are you going to quote the same shit a fourth time?
HAHAHAHAHAHA. nah you'll just quote one of my sentences and then requote the same lame quotes of Dicks and Asses that you are fascinated with.

Muser
01-29-2010, 06:58 AM
I don't remember that draft much.

Was he still available to draft at the time?

Yeah, spurs drafted splitter at 28 and marcus williams at 33, gasol was taken by the lakers at 48.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 12:41 PM
You can quote me if you want.

Sure thing my friend, here yah go! :lol

yes, I have insider..so I can see it. It's really cool what paying money can do for you.... "zing"

I won't post this lame rumor but I will fill you in on the espn rumor process. First of all, the rumor page is excerpts of info on blogs and local newspapers and occasionally a decent, real story. Someone else already said in a reply, the stuff is usually garbage. I actually barely visit the page anymore.
Think, "high school cafeteria"-

yesterday's event: Dan and Danielle go on a date and have a kiss in the car afterward

next day, lunchline, two of Dan Danielle's classmates have a conversation:

Chrstina- "hey Chris, I heard Dan porked Danielle in her parents' bed."

Chris- "yeah I heard she got pregnant"

you get the idea....

That being said, all you have to do is check 48MOH and Mysa.com or google the damn headline or make up your own rumor in google and you're bound to get the same lame blog gossip.

Do yourself a favor and don't waste any more time on it than I just did on this thread

OR...

+1 what an ass ...

Allanon
01-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Yeah, spurs drafted splitter at 28 and marcus williams at 33, gasol was taken by the lakers at 48.

Ah, thanks for the info.

Splitter looks like he's going to be a great player when he gets here. I do keep up with the Euroleague a bit. He was REALLY ballin' last year...this year not as great but still very good. My guess is he'll be here in the NBA next year.

JustBlaze
01-29-2010, 02:54 PM
Yo your mom is wide open. Geez, the three of you are like gay little cousins. Fightin' over who gets to be the wizard in Dung "n Drag. Way to clog the thread with crap. I saw a bunch of pages on this thread and thought, "cool, a discussion." Nope, just a bunch of "my board", "no my board." "NO MY BOARD LUCK THE FUCKERS"

http://i49.tinypic.com/fee62g.jpg

Brazil
01-29-2010, 03:46 PM
lol at this Allanon nuggets spurs fan discussion

Allanon
01-29-2010, 03:53 PM
lol at this Allanon nuggets spurs fan discussion

I was talking basketball, but I don't back down from asshole fans who want to suck each other off and start shit for no reason :lol

z0sa
01-29-2010, 03:56 PM
I was talking basketball, but I don't back off from assholes who want to start shit for no reason :lol

We explained our reasons, you called us cowards and bitches.

You probably shouldn't post on a forum unless you accept the responsibility of hundreds not only seeing your responses, but replying to them.

Cue coward/bitch namecall talk and avoiding the issue Allanon-style.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 03:57 PM

You probably shouldn't post on a forum unless you accept the responsibility of hundreds not only seeing your responses, but replying to them.

Stop following me around.

Fuck off Z0sa.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 03:57 PM
Fuck off Z0sa.

How's that for avoiding the issue

z0sa
01-29-2010, 03:58 PM
Stop following me around.

:lol stop posting on public forums.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 03:59 PM
:lol stop posting on public forums.

Fuck off z0sa, coward.

I usually wait til everyone is done ganging up on you, so I guess I stick out a little more from the pack.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:03 PM
Fuck off z0sa

Why are you so asshurt? You act like I'm the only one who has ever insulted you. I insulted you a couple of times over 4 months, which you gladly fired back at me; over that same period, I bet 20 other posters called you named. Don't see you posting in their profiles.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:03 PM
Why are you so asshurt? You act like I'm the only one who has ever insulted you. I insulted you a handful of times over 4 months, which you gladly fired back at me; over that same period, I bet 20 other posters called you named. Don't see you posting in their profiles.

Fuck off z0sa, you coward.

I usually wait til everyone is done ganging up on you, so I guess I stick out a little more from the pack.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:04 PM
Fuck off z0sa, coward.

:lol why won't you answer the question? I think it's you who has a problem with me.

Like I said before, I'm not sure why you'd want me to gang up with others on you, but I'll keep it in mind from now.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:04 PM
:lol why won't you answer the question? I think it's you who has a problem with me.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Why is me waiting to approach you mono e mono a bad thing, Allanon?

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:05 PM
Why is me waiting to approach you mono e mono a bad thing, Allanon?

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Allanon, you're clearly asshurt. Calling me a coward and backing it up illogically doesn't change that.

Repost the quote that doesn't back your argument again, please.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Allanon, you're clearly asshurt. Calling me a coward and backing it up illogically doesn't change that.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:10 PM
So you can't answer why that makes me a coward.

Allanon, avoiding the issue as usual.

Allanon
So you can't answer why that makes me a coward.

z0sa
Allanon just keeps avoiding the issue since he's the one who's actually a coward.

That's why I called you a bitch.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:11 PM
Allanon just keeps avoiding the issue since he's the one who's actually a coward.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:13 PM

Looks like I have a new "fan-troll" following me around. A cowardly one at that.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:13 PM
Looks like I have a new "fan-troll" following me around. A cowardly one at that.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Mods will lock the thread on us again, Allanon, saving your sorry bitchmade ass from answering my questions.

Til then,

why are you asshurt about 2 insults 4 months apart that you answered in kind?

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:16 PM
Mods will lock the thread on us again, Allanon, saving your sorry bitchmade ass from answering my questions.

Til then,

why are you asshurt about 2 insults 4 months apart?

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:17 PM
You can repost that a million times, someone with comprehension will understand I was being snide yet not sarcastic.

"fuck off z0sa"

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:17 PM
You can repost that a million times, someone with comprehension will understand I was being snide yet not sarcastic.

"fuck off z0sa"

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:18 PM
I'll be back to ask you some more allanon, and you'll be back to cry some more.

See you then.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:18 PM
I'll be back to ask you some more allanon, and you'll be back to cry some more.

See you then.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:23 PM
Why are you butthurt over 2 random insults over a 4 month period, and how do you consider that to be following someone?

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:24 PM
Why are you butthurt over 2 random insults over a 4 month period, and how do you consider that to be following someone?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4037188&postcount=22

benefactor
01-29-2010, 04:25 PM
rofl this thread

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:27 PM
rofl this thread

:lol this was a year in the making

benefactor
01-29-2010, 04:32 PM

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:32 PM

So now I've been following you for a year.

If I was a little bitch like you, I'd simply respond with the insults you've given me which are just as numerous, but I don't do shit like that.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:34 PM
So now I've been following you for a year.

If I was a little bitch like you, I'd simply respond with the insults you've given me which are just as numerous, but I don't do shit like that.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4037265&postcount=48

z0sa
and I'm not sure "what" was a year in the making.

z0sa
You've insulted me just as many times, Allanon.

What don't you understand about that?

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:36 PM

What don't you understand about that?

I only insult you AFTER you have insulted me first.

I mean, look at this thread even, you just popped out of nowhere to talk shit:

If you can find ANY TIME I insulted you first, I will apologize and stop right now.

Post the quote and I will never say one bad word to you again.

Until then, you're a bitch ass coward following me around. :lol

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:43 PM
I only insult you AFTER you have insulted me first

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:44 PM

Can't find any time I insulted you first eh? I have NEVER insulted you first. Even in this thread you decided to come in like an asshole first in the 22nd post.

Find me ANY quote where I insulted you first.

I thought so, coward.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:44 PM
I don't want you to stop and apologize. I want you to stop being a hypocrite.

crc21209
01-29-2010, 04:45 PM
If the Spurs play the whole game tonight the way they did the last couple of minutes of the last game against Memphis, they should win....

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:45 PM
I don't want you to stop and apologize. I want you to stop being a hypocrite.

If you can find ANY TIME I insulted you first, I will apologize and stop right now.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:49 PM

You can add one more to the list.

You're butthurt over me laughing at a joke :lol You're ass hurt over you avoiding a very direct and easily answered question, which others called you out over.

You are a bitch, Plain and simple.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:50 PM
You can add one more to the list.

You're butthurt over me laughing at a joke :lol

z0sa
01-29-2010, 04:51 PM
I definitely bruised Allanon's vagina over those 2 insults which he gladly fired back.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 04:52 PM
I definitely bruised Allanon's vagina over those 2 insults which he gladly fired back.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4039312&postcount=117

z0sa
01-29-2010, 05:09 PM
I'll debunk these "unqualified" insults one by one, Allanon, and cause further embarrassment for you. I'm at work, thanks for this entertainment.

Number 1:

Allanon holding double standards and being called out appropriately:

Lamar knows where it's at...June/

Remember last season when everyone told you Boston still had all your team's cards bested when healthy and you said that those two regular season wins proved otherwise?

Actually, I remember when the Magic beat the Lakers twice last season and everybody said the Magic had the Lakers cards.

(^Quote where I said that.)

You don't remember your tens, if not hundreds of posts stating that the two regular season wins LA had over Boston in the 2008-09 season meant much more than you just said concerning the Cavs' wins over LA?

Nice about face there.

You don't remember all the "Magic beat the Lakers twice" posts?

Selective memory at its finest.

(Still haven't quoted me saying that^)

You 100% deserved said insult for not answering an easy question and for saying I said something I didn't to avoid said question. If you'd like, I'll paste the posts who told you to answer the question and stop being a bitch as well.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Number 2: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4037188&postcount=22

That's this thread. I made a statement and it's backed up by evidence in this thread. Allanon considered AI being the only problem a fact, which it obviously is only his opinion.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Number 3:http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost...1&postcount=12

During this thread, a video of a physically gifted 13 year old is shown. Most are in awe of the youngster; Allanon is defensive and proves that he considers his opinion a fact. Also, I do nothing more than laugh at a joke and say Allanon's name; if that's not the definition of getting butthurt over a joke, dunno what is:

I probably had a 24 inch vertical at age 13 and I'm nowhere near an NBA athlete. His vertical seems to be about 12 inches

But seriously, most athletes aren't 6'6 but usually they have great hops at 13.

:lol@ some loser who hasn't accomplished shit in his life trying to criticize a 13 year old basketball phenom. Son you need to shut your mouth. When you were 13 you probably didn't even have any pubes yet. While this kid at 13 has already accomplished more that you ever will.

Allanon proceeds to get butthurt when I post:

damn allanon

IMO, you deserve to be laughed at since you got defensive over that thread. But I wasn't laughing at the fact you got defensive, I was laughing at JJHickson's joke. Not surprising you got more defensive when that happened.

__________________________________________________ ____________
Number 4: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost...&postcount=204

Just read the thread. You'll quickly see why Allanon epically failed :lol

Waiting on your reply now that I've debunked this following/started the insults thing.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Can Allanon pretend to be Luke Walton and Zosa pretend to be Dick Jefferson, and just get a room together. :toast

I try to stay away from this fool but he keeps following me around taking cheapshots like a coward. :lol

Allanon
01-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Waiting on your reply now that I've debunked this following/started the insults thing.

You've insulted me just as many times, Allanon. What don't you understand about that?

If you can find ANY TIME I insulted you first I will apologize and stop right now.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 05:13 PM
I debunked all those Allanon.

Time to do another search. How many months back you going this time?

Allanon
01-29-2010, 05:16 PM
I debunked all those Allanon.

Time to do another search. How many months back you going this time?

You've insulted me just as many times, Allanon. What don't you understand about that?

If you can find ANY TIME I insulted you first I will apologize and stop right now.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 05:17 PM
:lol Allanon just has no answers except copying and pasting something that's clearly been debunked.

Allanon
01-29-2010, 05:18 PM
:lol Allanon just has no answers except copying and pasting something that's clearly been debunked.

AnthonyM
In other news, the Spurs play Memphis tonight.

tp2021
Rtb, rtt

Allanon
01-29-2010, 05:19 PM
In other news, the Spurs play Memphis tonight.

Sorry guys.

It's going to be good game; I look forward to it.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 05:19 PM
so, do you have answers to my debunking?

Pasting the quotes again will serve just fine as a 'no.'

z0sa
01-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Sorry guys

:lol you clearly don't mind derailing this thread multiple times.

AnthonyM
01-29-2010, 05:25 PM
No need to apologize, this thread provided my lunchtime entertainment while I ate my Subway tuna sandwich.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 05:26 PM

Was I right or was I right?

benefactor
01-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Was I right or was I right?
I don't know who was right, but I do know this....you got the shit trolled out of you.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 05:28 PM
I don't know who was right, but I do know this....you got the shit trolled out of you.

Where'd I get trolled? I didn't see it. This is like when you asked for a NSFW sign on a boobs thread: you're missing the 'big picture.'

Allanon is claiming I'm trolling him, bro. RIF.

z0sa
01-29-2010, 05:29 PM
It must be nice to have a Spurstalk Stalker:lol

Allanon has 10,000 posts here in 2 years, I guarantee he's done 3-4x more 'stalking' (by his definition of responding to people with a random insult over long periods of time).

z0sa
01-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Time to go home. Thanks for 'trolling' me, Allanon. :lol

Allanon
01-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Time to go home. Thanks for 'trolling' me, Allanon. :lol

See yah later, my friend. We'll do this again sometime :lol

Allanon
01-29-2010, 05:43 PM
It must be nice to have a Spurstalk Stalker:lol

Shoot, I should stalk you for trying to hole me up with Dick Jefferson. :lol :toast

But enough of the bs. Good luck in the game tonight.

crc21209
01-29-2010, 05:58 PM
Wow somebody change the name of this thread to z0sa vs. Allanon :lmao

21_Blessings
01-29-2010, 06:04 PM

21_Blessings
01-29-2010, 06:05 PM
Good luck tonight Spurs. You're gonna need it.

8FOR!3
01-29-2010, 06:45 PM
1. George Hill
2. Manu Ginobili
3. Richard Jefferson
4. DeJuan Blair
5. Tim Duncan...

2. Roger Mason, Keith Bogans
4. Ian Mahimi, Matt Bonner
5. Antonio McDyess, Theo Ratliff...

I don't see it going anything like that, it's just somewhat how I would do it.

Hopefully we'll get the big win though.