PDA

View Full Version : Cavaliers will be the Champions.

FalleNxWiZarDx
01-30-2010, 04:32 AM
you guys heard it here first @ Spurstalk.

:king James Bitches

23LeBronJames23
01-30-2010, 05:04 AM
no doubt

Allanon
01-30-2010, 05:45 AM
Cavaliers have to get past the Eastern Conference Champs first.

Muser
01-30-2010, 06:22 AM
Cavaliers have to get past the Eastern Conference Champs first.

That won't be hard. Orlando won't make any noise and Boston are a decaying corpse

RsxPiimp
01-30-2010, 08:25 AM
That won't be hard. Orlando won't make any noise and Boston are a decaying corpse

Agree with this. Orlando just looks like a different team. I think Atlanta has a higher chance of beating the Cavs this year than Orlando. Cavs IMO will represent the East.

Metheny
01-30-2010, 08:29 AM
Yes they do have a good shot this year

21_Blessings
01-30-2010, 10:03 AM
http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/banner2%283%29.jpg

Ghazi
01-30-2010, 10:09 AM
I prematurely cummed to the Cavs last year and learned my lesson.

The Lakers looked lax and "soft" at times during the regular season last year and well and it wasn't an issue come playoff time.

Cleveland looked good in last years regular season and blitzed through the first 2 rounds of the playoffs and received excessive praise.. and it was all for not.

Ghazi
01-30-2010, 10:09 AM

The Lakers looked lax and "soft" at times during the regular season last year and well and it wasn't an issue come playoff time.

Cleveland looked good in last years regular season and blitzed through the first 2 rounds of the playoffs and received excessive praise.. and it was all for not.

duhoh
01-30-2010, 11:13 AM

:lol

I did the same.

JoeTait75
01-30-2010, 11:22 AM

Those with a clue knew that there were two teams that presented severe match-up problems for Cleveland last season: the Lake Show and the Magic. (The Rockets too, but they weren't a title contender.)

I don't see any team this year that has the kind of match-up advantages over the Cavaliers that L.A. or Orlando enjoyed last season.

I also think the Cavaliers are a better team than they were last season.

TheMACHINE
01-30-2010, 11:27 AM
Of course they will win it all. Lebron is GOAT.

Killakobe81
01-30-2010, 11:44 AM
Those with a clue knew that there were two teams that presented severe match-up problems for Cleveland last season: the Lake Show and the Magic. (The Rockets too, but they weren't a title contender.)

I don't see any team this year that has the kind of match-up advantages over the Cavaliers that L.A. or Orlando enjoyed last season.

I also think the Cavaliers are a better team than they were last season.

TAIT great points hare. And I do think if Delonte is back in form, with the improvement of JJ ...you guys are BETTER than last year and have to be considered the favorites right now.

Now, im not one of the guys that argue that Lebron is winning with a bunch of scrubs.
Shaq though older and fatter is a HOF'er who can still score down low and his sheer mass clogs the lane.
Mo when he gets back is an all-star.
Z though slow ws an all-star as well ...

For the Lakers artest has made one, LO none, Fish none, bynum none and Gasol at least 3 ...

I dont think the talent level is that far apart and MANY here already agree that Lebron is the best player on either team ...

My concern is coaching and too much reliance on the Lebron up ...4 down offense. They ALWAYS resort to it and a good defense can stop it ...Im not sure if a unhealthy celts team or Orlando can stop them but with that attack plus the lack of other clutch options late (when healthy celts can go Pierce, ray, KG and house all good clutch shooters)

but if i was betting id choose Cavs up to this point ...

TheManFromAcme
01-30-2010, 11:46 AM
Agree with this. Orlando just looks like a different team. I think Atlanta has a higher chance of beating the Cavs this year than Orlando. Cavs IMO will represent the East.

Agree. Turk and Lee added a different dimension to that team. If Dwight could just develop a little jump shot that could be the difference maker for them.

I still won't sleep on Orlando though.

Metheny
01-30-2010, 11:47 AM
Of course they will win it all. Lebron is GOAT.

Sarcasm will refrain!!!!

TheManFromAcme
01-30-2010, 11:49 AM
TAIT great points hare. And I do think if Delonte is back in form, with the improvement of JJ ...you guys are BETTER than last year and have to be considered the favorites right now.

Now, im not one of the guys that argue that Lebron is winning with a bunch of scrubs.
Shaq though older and fatter is a HOF'er who can still score down low and his sheer mass clogs the lane.
Mo when he gets back is an all-star.
Z though slow ws an all-star as well ...

For the Lakers artest has made one, LO none, Fish none, bynum none and Gasol at least 3 ...

I dont think the talent level is that far apart and MANY here already agree that Lebron is the best player on either team ...

My concern is coaching and too much reliance on the Lebron up ...4 down offense. They ALWAYS resort to it and a good defense can stop it ...Im not sure if a unhealthy celts team or Orlando can stop them but with that attack plus the lack of other clutch options late (when healthy celts can go Pierce, ray, KG and house all good clutch shooters)

but if i was betting id choose Cavs up to this point ...

Agreed and fair analysis. :tu

Bukefal
01-30-2010, 12:07 PM

Exactly, me too. They were so on fire in the regular season, almost everyone expected them to win it all. But they f*cked it up. As for this year, I dont know. They sure have a good chance, but I do think last year they had a better team and did better in the regular season than this year. We'll see.

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2010, 01:03 PM
The Cavs are winning games right now primarily because they are out hustling teams. They are coming in every night with more effort and intensity than most opponents and it certainly helps offset the fact that they lack much talent besides Lebron James.

In the playoffs though, effort won't get you anywhere. Every team will come out with the same effort and intensity. You need talent to win in the playoffs, which is why no team sans the Pistons in '04 has really won a championship in recent history without an All-Star cast. This is the reason why the Cavs lost last season, they simply didn't have the talent to win.

Guess what? They don't this season either. They are just like the Suns of old. Regular season champs, can't get it done in the playoffs. Forever will Cleveland be doomed.

Ghazi
01-30-2010, 01:11 PM
son youre sounding like Dr House!

21_Blessings
01-30-2010, 01:16 PM
I prematurely let Lebron cum in mouth last year and learned my lesson.

It's a start.

21_Blessings
01-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Mmmm, smell that? The sweet, organic aroma of January championships in this bitch!

IronMexican
01-30-2010, 01:19 PM
I got the C's getting there and winning it as of right now. Lakers need to get their act together.

himat
01-30-2010, 01:19 PM
After watching the Orlando Boston game I still believe Orlando will be a major threat in the Eastern Conference if Vince stops chucking up way too many shots.

The Shaq addition will be huge for Cleveland though.

21_Blessings
01-30-2010, 01:22 PM
I got the C's getting there and winning it as of right now. Lakers need to get their act together.

Boston was just swept by Atlanta. They're fucked if they see the Hawks in the 2nd round (which they would if the playoffs started today)

IronMexican
01-30-2010, 01:23 PM
Boston was just swept by Atlanta. They're fucked if they see the Hawks in the 2nd round (which they would if the playoffs ended today)

I still want the Lakers to meet Boston in the Finals. Obviously it's a sprint and not a race, but the Lakers were seriously fucking up.

21_Blessings
01-30-2010, 01:25 PM
I don't know I'm not that worried. The Lakers played horrible @ Cleveland and still should have won the game if they hit their free throws.

Wouldn't count on Kobe/Pau shooting 60% from the line in a playoff series.

DazedAndConfused
01-30-2010, 01:31 PM
With the Lakers at full strength I don't expect them to lose to the Cavaliers in a 7 game series. The bottom line is the Cavs have nobody who knows how to win when it counts.

They have one clutch player surrounded by a bunch of soft pussies who couldn't get it done in the playoffs (i.e. Mo Williams). They are a childish team led by a childish leader. Until they get serious about basketball they aren't winning shit. Lebron needs to cut out those silly pre-game, in-game, and post-game antics of his. This isn't a clown show you fool.

21_Blessings
01-30-2010, 01:34 PM
Also let me point out that Pau/Bynum/Artest/Odom/Kobe core has only played a total of 25 games together.

Phil Jackson teams usually start hitting their stride offensively mid-late February. With all the injuries expect that to happen in March instead.

23LeBronJames23
01-30-2010, 01:54 PM
Orlando just looks like a different team.

Orlando is a different team because of the Hedo-Vince swap. Hedo was just the right player for the magic he played smart and he was clutch. And Hedo also played good as a point guard. Now they got Vince Carter. A washed up Vince Carter who cant do all the things he used to do when he was young. Now all VC does is chucks up shots. Which just makes Orlando worse team than they used to be.

FalleNxWiZarDx
01-30-2010, 03:36 PM
Orlando is a different team because of the Hedo-Vince swap. Hedo was just the right player for the magic he played smart and he was clutch. And Hedo also played good as a point guard. Now they got Vince Carter. A washed up Vince Carter who cant do all the things he used to do when he was young. Now all VC does is chucks up shots. Which just makes Orlando worse team than they used to be.

I completely agree with you, Hedo complement Dwight Howard very well with his size.
Its rare to see a player handle the ball very well for his size... That created match up problems for opposing teams.

Im sure the Magic will go far, but won't be able to beat the Cavs.

And for you Lakers Fans... Your days of glory is over.... ITs time for a LeBron era

bostonguy
01-30-2010, 03:55 PM
They will be and it is going to make me some damn good money. $300 I have on them winning it all.

The Franchise
01-30-2010, 04:14 PM

:king James Bitches

You're probably right because you failed to mention when. I'm sure they probably will before the league folds. :toast

TheGreatest23
01-31-2010, 04:39 AM
It's a new decade. It's time I rule the NBA.

Bow down to The King, bitches.

jonnybravo
01-31-2010, 05:02 AM
Lebron 17 free throws.

Indiana pacers as a fucken team...5.

FIVE FUCKING FREE THROWS.

It's preordained. Cleveland wins against whomever.

The_Game
02-10-2010, 06:42 AM
Exactly, me too. They were so on fire in the regular season, almost everyone expected them to win it all. But they f*cked it up. As for this year, I dont know. They sure have a good chance, but I do think last year they had a better team and did better in the regular season than this year. We'll see.

How on earth can you think cavs had a better team last year? they are easily a much improved team this season. Adding Shaq was big so was adding role players like Moon, Parker.

namlook
02-10-2010, 12:03 PM

Nah. Old news. We heard this first last year on Spurs talk.

Quit Hatin'
02-10-2010, 02:06 PM
this is where somebody bumps last years gurantee. i like the cavs fans they know its championship or bust i like that attitude. and by bust I mean lebron leaves and your team is fucked for the next 10 years.