PDA

View Full Version : Help! Mouse needs a place to crash for a couple weeks or a month or something...

Sophie
01-30-2010, 04:42 PM
and i'm going to a kennel!

430-0754, ask for mouse!

if you can help and need an in house servant!

seriously! :depressed

BlackSwordsMan
01-30-2010, 04:57 PM
who knew owning 50 trolls on a spurs forum was a terrible career choice

Bigzax
01-30-2010, 05:27 PM
i can take him for a night or two, but wifey won't put up with it past that.

he told me on the phone he's looking for a longer term crash til he gets his benefits together.

mouse
01-30-2010, 05:34 PM
Sophie is a very good dog. She has never bit anyone and she is real smart. She is an inside dog a loves to lay on the Sofa, that's how she got her name. If she has to i suppose she could get used to outside. As soon as I am able to get my own place I will take care of her unless your family gets attached to her then I will just visit Sophie when I can.

I have to go see the folks from Texas rehabilitation and take a physical on Feb 12th to determine is I qualify for SSI checks if not then they can find me work. I have no problem finding small jobs or working on laptops to help pay some bills it's just this news I got today kinda of caught me off guard. I don't get up at 1 Am and make eggs and cheese and stick up the place. most of my roommates in the past can't even tell if I am home. Why couldn't Kim leave me back in the day when she needed a live in maid?

I just have enough time to gather my hard drives and find a new home. Why would anyone who knew they wanted to leave you a year ago? wait until they get their Tax refund and after they find anew apartment break the news "you have until the end of the month"

That is so chicken shit. Even If i was roommates with RandomLie or Phyzix if i knew i was going to pull this crap I have enough class and maturity to at least give the person a heads up. I don't know how Kim can sleep at night.

Either way if anyone needs a live in ###### for a few weeks or might have a place for my dog Sophie this will be a very good thing your doing, and I will make sure I return the favor somehow. As for me I am sure with all the child support I owe I can sleep at the Bexar county jail for at least 3 months, it's my dog Sophie I am worried about.

I know this topic doesn't have the same effect as if it was started by Kori, but I have to do something and I don't want to do something crazy or wrong without at least utilizing all my last options.

Thank you for your time.

Mark Allen

[email protected]

mouse
01-30-2010, 06:01 PM
Well Kim went to stay at her new place I guess since I am just going to tell the apartments I went to jail or I don't have the rent most likely they are going to lock up the place so if anyone wants some junk stop by and grab it. I have huge stereo 2Blonde gave me it's ken wood I think. It has cd changer and huge speakers if anyone wants it's along with 20 something out dated monitors. some art work in frames,wood varnish paint, leather jackets, etc...somebody may as well get this stuff.

The apartments I stay at don't give you till the 3rd or 5th to pay the rent. Chances are after the 7th I should get my monthly eviction notice. I hope by then Sophie is in a good home. I don't think I can make it knowing she is at a shelter or the pound.

duncan228
01-30-2010, 06:11 PM
Good luck mouse. Sorry for the hard times. :(

Hope you and Sophie find a home.

DannyT
01-30-2010, 06:12 PM
fucking mouse. Damn homie, I feel for you bro. But in all honesty I cant say I didnt see it coming homie. Hit me up tonight maybe I can spot you some cash for cluckers like obama.

mouse
01-30-2010, 06:33 PM
I found an old 1999 Randy Moss Start up from back from my sports collecting era, it's not in mint condition but It has to be worth at least 25.00 dollars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1999-Randy-Moss-Starting-Lineup-SLU-AFA-100-Gem-Mint_W0QQitemZ320409939020QQcategoryZ2489QQcmdZVie wItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSIC%26 its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%2 52BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D10%26ps%3D63

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/randy-moss.jpg

mouse
01-30-2010, 06:35 PM
fucking mouse. Damn homie, I feel for you bro. But in all honesty I cant say I didnt see it coming homie. Hit me up tonight maybe I can spot you some cash for cluckers like obama.

I am worried about my dog right now until I know she is in a good home it's hard to think about loans and shit.

come over tonight and get those two Nike shoe boxes of NFL/NBA cards you always wanted.

mouse
01-30-2010, 06:37 PM
Good luck mouse. Sorry for the hard times. :(

Hope you and Sophie find a home.

You know your in charge of the photo-bucket. I should have a check or a job hopefully around 90 days then I can reimburse you. Does anyone know how long it takes to get SSI?

duncan228
01-30-2010, 06:40 PM
Photobucket is covered. :)

mouse
01-30-2010, 06:49 PM
Make sure you use it and let others host their images why keep paying the 9.00 dollars a month if we can't create some logos or help with animations on websites?

If we can't make at least 20 dollars a month using photo bucket then we need a new hobby. Maybe Kori or another poster here can use it to store videos.

The Power Hour.
01-30-2010, 07:16 PM

Actually thanks to ST, Kim stayed with me 5 more years longer than she should have. Before ST she would have to deal with all my alias and non stop conspiracy arguments/discussions. Me being here svaed our relationship.

ST was a way to get her life back once I was busy on the PC she was free to be a person who "has a Life" Thanks to Kori CrazyOne DannyT Alamo50 BigSnack Joe Chalupa Duncan228 Rashofan DizzG Sister Beth ...

wow it just dawned on me I thought I had about 60 people to thank for me being around as long as I have and then I realized some of them have over 5 screen names each so the list got shorter, and real fast. Sorry if I left anyone out my mind is not at 60% right now, Kim didn't just leave me she left 75 Screen names behind.

DannyT
01-30-2010, 07:31 PM
yo I will stop by tonight after work. Have them boxes ready. I wil leave you some cash no loan.

The Power Hour.
01-30-2010, 07:37 PM
Don't say your leaving cash then others think I am ok! They will not want to help out, they will give me the Hatti treatment, you dropping off a 20 for over 1500 1989-1999 NFL and NBA rookies cards all in top loaders and mint condition at no lower than 3.00 dollars each to to 50.00 dollars a card is not going to find a home for Sophie,
she is the real victim here not me.

Dude you really want me to start opening boxes right now? Do you remember where I live and how many boxes I have?

DannyT
01-30-2010, 07:40 PM
yup I MEMBER...Im just saying I wont be able to stay long homie. I just wanna give you some feddy...and to the rest of ST it wont be enough for him to pay his rent so we need more help please.

DannyT
01-30-2010, 07:40 PM
ps: why didnt we think of making the monopoly board round...?

The Power Hour.
01-30-2010, 07:54 PM
yup I MEMBER...Im just saying I wont be able to stay long homie. I just wanna give you some feddy...and to the rest of ST it wont be enough for him to pay his rent so we need more help please.

Dude who needs rent? I need booze and drugs to celebrate!

Tonight I am free to go back to stand up.parties,GTGs,hanging out with the Homie's! Until I know my dog is ok the rest is low priority.

The Power Hour.
01-30-2010, 07:55 PM
ps: why didnt we think of making the monopoly board round...?

We did, we just didn't do anything about it.

DannyT
01-30-2010, 08:05 PM
just take your dog with you up and down Walzem and act like youre blind...dude no lie I saw an ad in craigslist for a sign holder with two 15 min paid breaks. All you have to do is stand on the side of the street with a KB sign for 4-6 hours.

Whisky Dog
01-30-2010, 08:33 PM
You can make at least 50 to a hundered a day if you're horrible at begging on the corner. 250 a day of you get a good location and you're the tits.

The Power Hour.
01-30-2010, 08:35 PM
Dude if I could walk over 500 feet I would have a job already. Besides this isn't about finding money or work I can do that later after I find a home for Sophie.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/dog-eye-1.gif

I found one box.

grindmouse
01-30-2010, 08:39 PM
I tried sleeping outside I was almost abducted.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/nsrammstein/mouse-shock.gif

PakiDan
01-30-2010, 08:42 PM
Mouse.... the Bexar county cooler doesn't keep child support defaulters past one month now... sorry bro... man, I really wish I could house you and Sophie... let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you right now... if it's possible, you know I have your back...

mouse
01-30-2010, 09:06 PM
It's ok I got a PM from Fpoonsie he said I can stay at his ranch for at least 90 days and Sophie can run around as long as she stays away from the weed patch.

Dude it's all good I'm on a Gravy Train with Bisquick wheels!:tu

he even got me a job!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/nsrammstein/vlcsnap-258191.png

jack sommerset
01-30-2010, 09:12 PM

:lmao

mouse
01-30-2010, 09:13 PM

ok that shit was funny! :lmao

mookie2001
01-30-2010, 09:43 PM
Fpoonsie way to step up

Jah will bless you

Danny Trejo
01-30-2010, 09:47 PM
Stay with me esse I will make you my bitch!

Cant_Be_Faded
01-30-2010, 09:59 PM
wow hope you didnt really give away that card collection for free

hang in there brah

marini martini
01-30-2010, 10:00 PM
Bring back the Jew, and Sophie will be taken care of!:toast

............oh and give me one, just one, of your 750 trolls.

mouse
01-30-2010, 10:05 PM
If Joe Chalupa didn't change the password to Salad Tosser you could have it.

Can you do a good Tonto?

Kori Ellis
01-30-2010, 10:07 PM
Mouse -- LJ told me you had called earlier. Unfortunately, we have a maid already and don't have any other labor work to be done. Sophie can't stay here because our dogs will go nuts. We had another dog stay with us and it only lasted a few days, ending up in a giant dog fight.

I'm assuming your Fpoonsie post is a joke, but hopefully you can take up Marini's offer on a place for Sophie.

If anyone needs work done at their house, Mouse does good work. So I wouldn't hesitate hire him if you need to get something done. There should be enough people at SpursTalk that someone can hire him to help him get on his feet.

Maybe Mouse can be SpursTalker's slave :eyebrows

Cant_Be_Faded
01-30-2010, 10:10 PM
if i had a place in SA i'd help out

stay strong mouse

mouse
01-30-2010, 10:11 PM
if i had a place in SA i'd help out

stay strong mouse

Looks like we both had a bad start to a new year! :toast

marini martini
01-30-2010, 10:18 PM
Mouse..........clear out your PM's, brah!!!:toast WTF do you save them, future comedic material? My last reply was gold!!!:king

Umm Tonto's good, what else ya got???:lmao

mouse
01-30-2010, 10:21 PM
I still haven't copied them all yet, I told the wallpaper company I may need more time.

How much ink you have in your printer?

marini martini
01-30-2010, 10:32 PM
I still haven't copied them all yet, I told the wallpaper company I may need more time.

How much ink you have in your printer?

If you're talking to me, I don't have any ink in my printer, I don't have a printer. Thought you would give me one when I got Sophie! :D

Let's see................

How about a printer, "Tonto & SmartAss" trolls, and a secret troll no one knows about, and Sophie is taken care of for life???:toast

mouse
01-30-2010, 10:38 PM
How did you know I had so many printers? the Smartass troll is either joe or Snack I wish it was mine. For some reason Sophie likes to curl up in a ball by your bed at night is that a problem?

timvp
01-30-2010, 11:08 PM
I dropped by mouse's place and this thread is no joke. Hopefully someone steps up ... and hopefully whoever that person is has wi-fi.

mrsmaalox
01-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Mouse, sorry about the hard times; I have no doubt you will prevail :toast If you do housepainting, I have outdoor and indoor work to be done. I was going to start making calls next week for estimates, but I can hold off a couple of weeks to give you a chance to get your appt done and get your situation stabilized, if you are interested. Let me know.

duncan228
01-30-2010, 11:37 PM
Hopefully someone steps up ... and hopefully whoever that person is has wi-fi.

Wi-fi would be good.

mouse, do you have paypal?

Spursfan092120
01-30-2010, 11:47 PM
Damn Mouse..sorry 'bout the issues bro...I'm sure you'll make it through em ok. I'd lend you money myself if I wasn't 2 months behind on my mortgage... :( Sorry man...I got my fingers crossed for ya...I'll say a prayer for you.

marini martini
01-31-2010, 01:41 AM
I dropped by mouse's place and this thread is no joke. Hopefully someone steps up ... and hopefully whoever that person is has wi-fi.

I just want Sophie, mouse can find his own house!!!:)

PM5K
01-31-2010, 02:15 AM
and hopefully whoever that person is has wi-fi.

Or a neighbor with an open signal.

alamo50
01-31-2010, 06:46 AM
Put her in a package and send her right over bro!

mouse
01-31-2010, 10:16 AM
Mouse, sorry about the hard times; I have no doubt you will prevail :toast If you do housepainting, I have outdoor and indoor work to be done. I was going to start making calls next week for estimates, but I can hold off a couple of weeks to give you a chance to get your appt done and get your situation stabilized, if you are interested. Let me know.

Thanks for the offer but If I could walk more than 500 feet without having to rest or soak in the tub I would have a job as a security guard or at Toyota picking up invoices etc...Since my pinched nerve in my lower back is swollen the pain shoots down to my knees its very painful. I thought I had arthritis or needed a knee replacement surgery. But after going to the VA for the last year or two and after 70 blood test, Xrays, Mri's, and cat scans, they said the injury did not happen during Desert storm so no more test and forget trying to get benefits. so after searching online about Knee pain I saw a link about Sciatic nerve,
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/08/01/health/adam/9765.jpg

A neighbor of mine who gets SSI because of his high blood pressure said the SS office can help me if I am unable to work 40 hours a week so me wanting to help Kim with the bills I contacted them and after they sent me to be examined by the doctors they found out I was also severely Bi-Polar, so between the nerve damage and my lack of mental understanding of life I should get at least 400 a month just enough to eat and pay for WiFi so I can continue educating people on how old thew earth really is.

But as far as painting goes there are guys on Criag's list that are piratically doing it for nothing due to lack of jobs today. Unless I lived on site and was able to take 8 hours to paint two walls I am no use to you sorry. :depressed

F@#K You
01-31-2010, 10:17 AM
why don't you list your skills raton.... you should be selling warez and shit like that.. programs..movies.. put some real hustle behind your pc skills... i'd help but well..as everyone should know.. i'm just somebody's troll.... my owner, the miserable prick, does not even live in texas. he just found the forum fucking around one day.

mouse
01-31-2010, 10:22 AM
Put her in a package and send her right over bro!

Sophie freaks out if I take over 2 minutes long to take out the trash you think she could handle a flight to Holland? I think I will just have to live on the streets for awhile since the shelters don't allow dogs. Funny how this city wants people to go to the pound to save a dogs life but that same dog has to be let loose in the streets in order for a someone to sleep at a shelter.

Soon they will start to put people a sleep unless someone goes and claims one as a pet.

mouse
01-31-2010, 10:24 AM
Or a neighbor with an open signal.

That's why apartments are so cool you get at least 3 good signals that are open for public use. I rather just pay time Warner or AT&T but if I had an extra 150.00 a month Kim would still be here!

mouse
01-31-2010, 10:29 AM
Wi-fi would be good.

mouse, do you have paypal?

I have paypal but I can't use it, I got a notice two years ago when I was buying laptop parts that read 'your paypal limit is exceeded you must update your account' They wanted some sort of routing number on the bottom of my check from a bank. I don't have a bank account I was using one of those master cards you load up at the cash it here check cashing building.

But anything you give Kori she will make sure it gets to me minus the 50 she lent me for the WiFi USB I got from best buy.

mouse
01-31-2010, 10:30 AM
Damn Mouse..sorry 'bout the issues bro...I'm sure you'll make it through em ok. I'd lend you money myself if I wasn't 2 months behind on my mortgage... :( Sorry man...I got my fingers crossed for ya...I'll say a prayer for you.

I will be ok I just need a home for Sophie and place to store my 2,500 DVDs of pirated movies and programs.

mouse
01-31-2010, 11:23 AM
If 40 posters send Kori 20.00 bucks I can pay the rent and electric bill for one month to give me time to find a home for Sophie and I will be able to not miss my two appointments with the Texas rehabilitation people.

In turn I will not post in the club for one month,mow each posters lawn one time, or give them a signed copy of one of my art prints. They are cool to look at and I never print more than three of any image.

http://www.facebook.com/MAllenArt?ref=name#/album.php?aid=19220&id=1683611204

marini martini
01-31-2010, 11:27 AM
I think I think I will just have to live on the streets for awhile since the shelters don't allow dogs. Funny how this city wants people to go to the pound to save a dogs life but that same dog has to be let loose in the streets in order for a someone to sleep at a shelter.

Soon they will start to put people a sleep unless someone goes and claims one as a pet.

How ironic!

Wow, I was watching a "Hallmark" movie last night, with that Bailey chick from Greys Anatomy. She played a homeless woman with two dogs. A lady cop helped her out with the dogs. She went to a rehab home, cleaned up and it ended up really cool.

But seriously mouse, I am willing to give Sophie a home. She will have to become a country dog. My hubby doesn't want pets in the house, but we have a laundry room/back porch where she can sleep. We also have Lola the giant lab living next door that she can play with. If she likes water, that will be a plus, as we like to go to the rivers when it gets warmer.

My daughter & grandson are living with us, so we don't have much room to take you in, sorry. Plus we're in Comal county and 25 miles from 1604 & 281, so no bus service out here. I also take care of my grandson every day, so I don't have time to do much of anything else.

Hoping things turn around for you, mouse.:toast

mouse
01-31-2010, 11:49 AM
If all else fails, I've got two Hefty garbage bags and a dry creek with Sophie's name on it. :tu

all expenses paid, including gas

Let me know when it has Kim's name on it! :tu

mouse
01-31-2010, 11:56 AM
Hoping things turn around for you, mouse.:toast

Sophie will whine for 7 days straight. She will not know how to adapt to the outdoors she has always been an Apartment dog. If you trim her nails and let her watch reruns of Seinfeld in bed with you she will fit right in.

I guess if you get a box with a warm blanket I will supply she will be better off with you than under a bridge with me. How ironic finally a "real" disable Vet asking for cash at the I-10 and Wurzbach . To bad too many drunk lazy assholes ruined it for us real homeless. :bang

mouse
01-31-2010, 12:01 PM
Does anyone know who took this picture I feel bad having it on my facebook page and i can't give credit to the original photographer.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs168.snc3/19535_1146486597367_1683611204_280385_3308662_n.jp g

marini martini
01-31-2010, 12:09 PM
I'll get her a doggy bed and put fluffy blankets in it. Hell, I'll even let her have my snuggly I got for Christmas. The porch is enclosed, she'll be fine. Dogs adapt to change pretty quick. She will have a good life out here. :)

Sophie
01-31-2010, 12:13 PM
I just want Sophie, mouse can find his own house!!!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Wbmp6CQo8#t=2m44s

mouse
01-31-2010, 12:18 PM
I'll get her a doggy bed and put fluffy blankets in it. Hell, I'll even let her have my snuggly I got for Christmas. The porch is enclosed, she'll be fine. Dogs adapt to change pretty quick. She will have a good life out here. :)

But I am afraid after 3 nights of her clawing at your door your husband might grab the shotgun. Can you sleep with her on her new bed the fist few days?

mouse
01-31-2010, 12:19 PM

Dude you suck! :lmao

marini martini
01-31-2010, 12:32 PM

I'm trying Sophie, but your master is making too many outrageous demands.

SpursFanFirst
01-31-2010, 01:29 PM
Well Kim went to stay at her new place I guess since I am just going to tell the apartments I went to jail or I don't have the rent most likely they are going to lock up the place so if anyone wants some junk stop by and grab it. I have huge stereo 2Blonde gave me it's ken wood I think. It has cd changer and huge speakers if anyone wants it's along with 20 something out dated monitors. some art work in frames,wood varnish paint, leather jackets, etc...somebody may as well get this stuff.

The apartments I stay at don't give you till the 3rd or 5th to pay the rent. Chances are after the 7th I should get my monthly eviction notice. I hope by then Sophie is in a good home. I don't think I can make it knowing she is at a shelter or the pound.

I've only gotten partway through this thread, and I'll read the rest in a bit.
Mouse, there's a site that Dave Ramsey promotes that helps people through hard times. I used to have it saved, but I think it was lost when I took my computer to Best Buy.
I'll keep looking for it, but until I find it, perhaps you'd like to look through his site for some help.
www.daveramsey.com

And instead of giving your stuff away, have you considered a garage sale? Maybe a friend will allow you to use their space for one. Just a thought.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I seriously doubt you're in Indiana.

ManuTP9
01-31-2010, 01:35 PM
Damn that sucks, If you were in NJ I would of let you crash at my apartment for awhile, my ex just moved out.

mrsmaalox
01-31-2010, 02:16 PM

Poor Sophie, too bad she can't leave when she gets tired of the excuses and her tax return comes!

Marini, will you take me instead? :D

SpursFanFirst
01-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Mouse, I'm having a hard time finding that site I mentioned above.
Dave Ramsey has a call-in show (radio and tv). He could answer the question for you.
Check his site for phone numbers and other info.

marini martini
01-31-2010, 03:37 PM
Poor Sophie, too bad she can't leave when she gets tired of the excuses and her tax return comes!

Yeah and I had big plans for Sophie, too. Was gonna teach her how to ride on my kayak, bird hunt, and turn her into one mofo guard dog. Sadly, she now has to live under a bridge with mouse! :cry

Marini, will you take me instead? :D

In a heart beat!!! As long as you bring over your brand new w/d!!!:toast

01-31-2010, 04:48 PM
Does anyone know who took this picture I feel bad having it on my facebook page and i can't give credit to the original photographer.

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs168.snc3/19535_1146486597367_1683611204_280385_3308662_n.jp g

That would be one I took of my son.

BlackSwordsMan
01-31-2010, 04:50 PM
i'll take mouse you guys can keep sophie

koriwhat
01-31-2010, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the offer but If I could walk more than 500 feet without having to rest or soak in the tub I would have a job as a security guard or at Toyota picking up invoices etc...Since my pinched nerve in my lower back is swollen the pain shoots down to my knees its very painful. I thought I had arthritis or needed a knee replacement surgery. But after going to the VA for the last year or two and after 70 blood test, Xrays, Mri's, and cat scans, they said the injury did not happen during Desert storm so no more test and forget trying to get benefits. so after searching online about Knee pain I saw a link about Sciatic nerve,

A neighbor of mine who gets SSI because of his high blood pressure said the SS office can help me if I am unable to work 40 hours a week so me wanting to help Kim with the bills I contacted them and after they sent me to be examined by the doctors they found out I was also severely Bi-Polar, so between the nerve damage and my lack of mental understanding of life I should get at least 400 a month just enough to eat and pay for WiFi so I can continue educating people on how old thew earth really is.

But as far as painting goes there are guys on Criag's list that are piratically doing it for nothing due to lack of jobs today. Unless I lived on site and was able to take 8 hours to paint two walls I am no use to you sorry. :depressed

ill tell you what man... my good friend has these two brothers who refuse to do a damn thing with their lives and claim theyre both bipolar but truth be told theyre just fuckin lazy and their parents give them everything.

anyhow they live with their parents in a big ass house in stone oak but both receive SSI and lonestar cards. both get a shit ton of money a month, more than i make at my job, from their parents and both party like theres no tomorrow.

if these 2 losers can get benefits for nothing then i am sure a vet like you can get something at least SSI. claim bipolar like its no joke and youd be set up real nice!

good luck mark!

mouse
01-31-2010, 08:48 PM
That would be one I took of my son.

Dude I could have won the 2010 Big Dinnie computer awards if you would have let me enter the image in!

I didn't have your permission so I did not, I even made a topic about it.

You should sell it to a Movie or Book Agent they need fresh original images.

I get complements all the time, here is one by Chris Duel.

At least now I can say it's son of 1369 he's 1368 1/2

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=11652&id=1683611204

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs168.snc3/19535_1135217155638_1683611204_257984_7688631_n.jp g

mouse
01-31-2010, 08:53 PM

If you promise to put her first three nights on youtube you can stop by this week.

mouse
01-31-2010, 08:54 PM
Damn that sucks, If you were in NJ I would of let you crash at my apartment for awhile, my ex just moved out.

Dude once martini takes Sophie, I can travel by bus anywhere in the USA!

how are the comedy clubs there?

BlackSwordsMan
01-31-2010, 08:56 PM
got any video games for sale?

mouse
01-31-2010, 09:04 PM
ill tell you what man... my good friend has these two brothers who refuse to do a damn thing with their lives and claim theyre both bipolar but truth be told theyre just fuckin lazy and their parents give them everything.

anyhow they live with their parents in a big ass house in stone oak but both receive SSI and lonestar cards. both get a shit ton of money a month, more than i make at my job, from their parents and both party like theres no tomorrow.

if these 2 losers can get benefits for nothing then i am sure a vet like you can get something at least SSI. claim bipolar like its no joke and youd be set up real nice!

good luck mark!

Thanks man!

I mean that, I know we call each other Homo when we disagree online,... but we know it's all shits and giggles after we go to bed at night, right?

well except that one night when you said my mother was...a........ok the point is?

I don't want benefits i want to sell my movie scrips and art work. SSI was recommended to me by the VA when they took away my Disability checks I was getting from Desert Storm.

If I wanted to take advantage i would have applies 4 years ago when I asked "who needed their lawn mowed" topic.

I know there is a semi rich cougar out their that loves posting online and wants her sushi with extra wasabee on the side. Have you seen the dildos they sell these days? It's a miracle there are still straight women left on the planet!

think about that the next time you let your girlfriend warm up your pizza in the microwave.

timvp
01-31-2010, 11:13 PM
mouse let me save you some time and heartache.

your artwork sucks. you are not going to make any easy money selling your piece of shit 'creations.' you've been hawking your junk unsuccessfully on spurstalk for years, and while it could have passed for an attempt at humor at first, now you just seem kind of desperate, kind of oblivious, kind of angel_luv

my advice to you is to try to get another job pushing a broom

So that's what mouse gets for photoshopping certain objects into certain holes of a certain moderator?

mouse
01-31-2010, 11:18 PM
Edited by FEMA

timvp
01-31-2010, 11:18 PM
I wasn't privy to that particular prank until after it occurred.

Oh. My bad. Ain't nobody here think we could get no win but us. :depressed

Horn Tooter
01-31-2010, 11:19 PM
My shit is fresh!

:tu

Fpoonsie
01-31-2010, 11:22 PM
Lets see what he can do on the PC that is better.... your calling me out then show me bitch where you see my style of PC art like any other. My shit is fresh!

Your just pissed I didn't give you the password to salad tosser, well guess what?

you don't need it anymore!

my shit.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs168.snc3/19535_1146488437413_1683611204_280386_8185710_n.jp g

now yours...........

Fresh /= quality. Hell, I just took an impressive dump by anyone's standards a few minutes ago, fresh as hell, but it doesn't mean anyone's gonna wanna see it, much less pay for it.

Like 4cc advised, "find a broom".

Cant_Be_Faded
01-31-2010, 11:37 PM
I wasn't privy to that particular prank until after it occurred.

liar
you weren't a conspirator but we laughed about that shit lno

mouse
01-31-2010, 11:45 PM
Edited by FEMA

mouse
01-31-2010, 11:46 PM
Edited by FEMA

mouse
01-31-2010, 11:50 PM
Edited by FEMA

Fpoonsie
01-31-2010, 11:52 PM
Like I said, where's your shit?

Uh...I flushed it.

You'd be wise to do tha same.

mouse
01-31-2010, 11:55 PM
Uh...I flushed it.

You'd be wise to do tha same.

Rack him! :toast

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 09:31 AM
http://www.superiorpics.com/wenn_album/KIm_Mathers_-_Infidel/kim_mathers_001_020507.jpg

angel_luv
02-01-2010, 11:50 AM
I am unclear as to whether Sophie has a home. Does she?

I am sorry for your hard times, Mouse.

Sophie
02-01-2010, 11:59 AM
it's complicated. i'm used to being an inside dog. mouse knows this and is just preparing anyone who would provide me with a home for the incessant whining that i will bestow upon them and their back door for a couple of weeks.

that, and i'm mouse's one reason to live right now. i don't think he wants to be separated.

food is gettting scarce and he is eye-balling my nipples with more than just a passing fancy these days.

angel_luv
02-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Does Sohie whine all the time if she is indoors?

What kind of dog is she? How big is she? How does she get along with other animals- dogs and cats?

How old is she?

JoeChalupa
02-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Damn, mouse, I hadn't heard. I didn't think Kim would do that to ya but I'm not surprised. That sucks big time. Sophie is too wild for us to take her in and she'd swallow our taco bell dog.

Moocher
02-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Wish I could help

mouse
02-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Does Sohie whine all the time if she is indoors?

What kind of dog is she? How big is she? How does she get along with other animals- dogs and cats?

How old is she?

Sophie on whines if you leave her alone. Like if you live in apartment and you go take out the trash. I got Sophie during the Katrina era many dogs where rescued and Sophie was a small puppy. She loves kids other dogs cats etc...

She can walk underneath a table where you have 100s of wires and she won't trip over any. She doesn't try to eat your food if you leave it where she can reach it. She swill give you the death stare until you toss her some of it though.

You grab a bag of bacon treats and pop The Last of the Mohicans in the dvd player and Sophie will be in heaven.

she loves to curl up by your feet as you watch documentaries about NASA or 9/11 also. I just didn't want to give her to someone and for them to say why didn't you tell me this dog is spoiled? Sophie thinks she one of those cute little poodles you see under the arms of some blue hair rich lady shopping on Beverly hills drive.

So far the list has Matini martini and this old lady who I never met. The old lady lives in apartment which is good Sophie will be inside, But martini has a back yard where Sophie can explore beside martini martini was first in line do you want to be added to the list?

marnini marnini you have any photos of your back yard so Sophie can get a glimpse of her future?

:wakeup

mouse
02-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Damn, mouse, I hadn't heard. I didn't think Kim would do that to ya but I'm not surprised. That sucks big time. Sophie is too wild for us to take her in and she'd swallow our taco bell dog.

That xannax and pain pills you have sure could come in handy right now brah.

So far the help mouse keep his apartment fund is doing extremely well.

DannyT 30.00 Dollars took a box of 400 NFL rookie cards.

Fabbs sent me a link to where they help Vets get a house.

CrazyOne answered his phone and was able to reach Kori.

BigZax came by with a 12 pack of beer and 3 slim Jims,

Ate two of the slim Jims and drank 8 beers and ate a the last Kondike bar I found back in the freezer after Kim took the frozen meat.

Duncan228 paid the photobucket keep it alive until Feb 9th

will post more updates later as they happen

Thanks!

bigzak25
02-01-2010, 03:43 PM
kim took the frozen meat?

damn. that's some cold blooded shit.

mouse
02-01-2010, 03:49 PM
kim took the frozen meat?
damn. that's some cold blooded shit.

Maybe if I had more meat to give she would still be here! Hey zax any news on that phone I need to make 100s of calls.

angel_luv
02-01-2010, 03:53 PM
I think Marini would be a great home for Sophie.

I don't know if Bo and I could take Sophie as seamlessly as Marini can. I think she is a great choice.

But if for whatever reason you are still needing a home for Sophie, let me know.

mouse
02-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Thanks Angel.

Trust me after two days BO will spend more time with Sophie then with you, so maybe you don't need another lady in the house! :tu

BlackSwordsMan
02-01-2010, 03:56 PM
is you selling video games?
sir o no

Salad Tosser
02-01-2010, 03:59 PM
You shoulda been tossin' Kim's salad more often dude. Did you run out of dressing?

BlackSwordsMan
02-01-2010, 04:00 PM
:lol

Stringer_Bell
02-01-2010, 04:11 PM
damn brah, this shit sounds like you were set straight the fuck up!

i think once sophie gets situated somewhere you'll be able to figure out a course of action quicker you imagined. i wish you good chi!

mouse
02-01-2010, 04:12 PM
is you selling video games?
sir o no

All I have is Sims and Splinter cell, the other 600 games are all borrowed off the torrent sites.

Anyone know how long the SSI people take to let you know if your in or out?

If I can get the Vets in need program to get this months rent I think I can get crazyone and LJ to get the other two months that gives me 90 days to get my benefits or else maybe the Texas rehabilitation can get me a good job :tu If people in wheelchairs can find work why can't I?

In any case any and all loans made to me will be posted and will be paid in full so this isn't just another help Hatti charity fund you will see where your dollar went with me.

And you won't need Jim50c to make a topic asking for his cash like he did with Duff.

mouse
02-01-2010, 04:26 PM
damn brah, this shit sounds like you were set straight the fuck up!

i think once sophie gets situated somewhere you'll be able to figure out a course of action quicker you imagined. i wish you good chi!

Yea Sophie cost me a few PC gigs. I couldn't leave her alone during the day if she keeps barking the Apartment people will want their 300 dollar pet deposit.

So I could only do laptops from the apartment many people like when you can go tho their place and fix their pc. When I was helping my friend with his landscaping business it was during the summer when school was out and Brianna could watch Sophie.

Before I met Kim (1994) I had a good 10 dollar an hour job working at Ft.Samm I did building maintenance and got at least 30 hours OT each check, but she talked me into helping my sister buy and sell homes in the late 90s She said I could get 3,500.00 to paint the inside and outside of each house. I can do the inside and outside in two weeks if not sooner so I saw $ dollar signs $ well after a month past she finally wrote me a check for 800 dollars and It bounced, that's when i knew I may have made a mistake.

I was living in those stone oak or stone creek apartments behind that Denim and diamonds country dance club and drove an Eclipse all that went to shit and I found this apartment 99 dollar move in special so I took advantage of it before the other apartments I left in the middle of the nigh put me in the computer. Kim worked for my sister also so we were both fucked. Kim found a job down the street at WEST telemarketing and we lived check by check,

I could go on but I am all out of Kleenex and I know you have a job to get back too.........

timvp
02-01-2010, 04:37 PM
Mouse -

Someone I know is offering you a place to stay, and you can bring Sophie. He has a 3-bedroom house here in San Antonio and you can have your own room. He tried to email you but you didn't respond. He posts here on the forum (but not often) and was lurking and saw your thread. I have met him and he's very cool.

Clear out your PMs on one of your user names and tell me which one it is, so that I can send you the guy's phone number. His name is Chris.

Or, just look into your email and you should be able to find an email from him.

-- Kori

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Hey!

timvp
02-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Hey!

You need to learn when joking around is appropriate.

-Kori

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 05:01 PM
You need to learn when joking around is appropriate.

-Kori

I'll take that. But you know that it wasn't that bad.

You are quick as hell i'll give you that.

and joking around is always appropriate.

marini martini
02-01-2010, 05:39 PM
So far the list has Matini martini and this old lady who I never met. The old lady lives in apartment which is good Sophie will be inside, But martini has a back yard where Sophie can explore beside martini martini was first in line do you want to be added to the list?

marnini marnini you have any photos of your back yard so Sophie can get a glimpse of her future?

Sorry mouse the deals off, man. I was dead serious with you at first, cuz I knew Sophie would love it here, and would be spoiled rotten by all of us. I guess I wanted her for selfish reasons, also. You see I really want a pup for my grandson & I to play with all day, we also need a dog that would love & protect us 24/7. We live on 10 acres in the HC surrounded by ranches, and I was thinkin' if Sophie is used to being kooped up in an apartment all day, she wouldn't have the desire to run off, and would stay close to the house, and would bite the faces off of any one that came on our property that she didn't trust.

I understand your concern for her not being able to stay in our house & cuddle up on the couch while we watch TV, but that's not how we roll. So we are looking for a sheperd/lab mix puppy that will love living with us, camping, swimming and the great outdoors!

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/marini-martini/frontyard001.jpg

I think Marini would be a great home for Sophie.

I don't know if Bo and I could take Sophie as seamlessly as Marini can. I think she is a great choice.

Thanks Angel it's a big resposibility trying to re-home your beloved pet, and I wish you the best of luck mouse.:toast

mouse
02-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Oh so now you show a picture to of a cool landscape to Sophie before I have to tell her the sad news? she was looking over my shoulder when I read your post. :bang

Sophie can tell when Kim is pulling up to the gate and it's far away from my apartment. and she is part Australian cattle dog.

Hey LJ I emailed Chris it's only until his house sells it could sell in two weeks. I read somewhere it takes 30 days to evict someone if I can hold out by Feb 25 I may have a place for Sophie and my computer stuff stored at CrazyOne's place. do you have room for 4 boxes?

mrsmaalox
02-01-2010, 06:04 PM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/marini-martini/frontyard001.jpg

:wow Okay that's it, I'm packing my bags!
And back porch is fine with me :tu :tu

marini martini
02-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Oh so now you show a picture to of a cool landscape to Sophie before I have to tell her the sad news? she was looking over my shoulder when I read your post. :bang

:lmao Sorry!

Yeah, well tell Sophie it's like 50 degrees out, drizzly and foggy! Besides, we have about 5 huge coons that hang out around here that would probably eat her for a Super Bowl snack!!!:wow

Nobody
02-01-2010, 06:06 PM
If my house sells in 2 weeks, I'll let you kiss my ex wife... nahhh... i wouldn't do that to you. that's just mean.

mouse
02-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Then again with today's market Sophie and I could have a year before we have to move! Thank you Bush! :tu

Fabbs
02-01-2010, 06:11 PM
All I have is Sims and Splinter cell, the other 600 games are all borrowed off the torrent sites.
I'm sorry at first i thought this said Sims and Sphincter cell.

mouse
02-01-2010, 06:16 PM
I'm sorry at first i thought this said Sims and Sphincter cell.

I may have them stop by tonight meet Sophie while I look around.

The rest of you are welcome to visit me 24/7 it's not like I have a curfew. Stop by, meet the mouse we can turn this into a $ide $how.

mouse
02-01-2010, 06:21 PM
hey does this work at home offer sound ok?

re: Data Recovery call 24 hrs 779-0693‏
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Sat 1/30/10 2:21 PM
To: [email protected]
Hi,

I saw that you posted an ad, "Data Recovery call 24 hrs 779-0693", on craigslist back on 8/28/2009. Have you had any luck with that?

Anyway, I work with a company that does a lot of business with Google, Facebook, Myspace, and Yahoo, and we are looking to fill a few part-time positions in the Sanantonio area. There is no selling involved; it's more of a data entry position, and we're only looking for people who can work from home. Starting pay is $300-$500 a month, depending upon your level of experience. There is a possibility in the future, if it works out for the both of us, that you can work full-time if you want - but that can be discussed later.

We like to work with people on Craigslist, because there isn't much training involved that we have to do - since you obviously already have the basic skills needed to work with us (you pretty much know your way around a computer and the Internet, and know how to use email and follow basic instructions).
You can go to this website for more information, and apply to get started. We're hoping to get a few people hired by early next week, so if this sounds like something that you're interested, then just go to the website to apply.

Take care,

Ivan Fienney
Human Resources
SAJ Research Co.

====================================
"We succeed only as we identify in life, or in war, or in anything else, a single overriding objective, and make all other considerations bend to that one objective. - General Dwight David Eisenhower"

To unsubscribe, go here
or write to:
7979 NW 21st St, #SJO22697
Doral, FL 33122

marini martini
02-01-2010, 06:22 PM
:wow Okay that's it, I'm packing my bags!
And back porch is fine with me :tu :tu

Oh and bring your laptop I have Wi-fi, too! Also bring your son, I'm sure SV would love to have him on the team, but he'd have to get used to a coach that probably cusses!:lol

Mr.M would let you stay in the P-up!:toast

remingtonbo2001
02-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Hey Mouse, Sophie sounds like a great dog. I will talk with Veronica about it. My only concern would be the pet deposit.

mouse
02-01-2010, 07:25 PM
I think Bigzax is going to give me 40 dollars for a 2,500.00 dollar sound system and I might get a 20 from DannyT for my last box of NFL rookies. how much is the deposit and do you guys leave the apartment for long hours?

remingtonbo2001
02-01-2010, 07:33 PM
I'm not too concerned about the deposit, it is a one time fee of $250. Veronica and I both work. However, we have 1 cat and 1 dog. So, Sophie would have company.

What size is Sophie? Is she house trained? Is she calm? From your earlier post I assume she does fine with other animals.

mouse
02-01-2010, 07:40 PM
I will let you know as soon as I hear from Kim she was thinking of paying Feb rent so she can still come by and get more stuff. That means I won't be moving until the 25th if she doesn't pay the rent I will be at Chris's place by Friday. Either way i will put you on the new list. Do you have any pics of your pets so Sophie can see?

She loves to look at the monitor when I post in the club.

Fabbs
02-01-2010, 08:03 PM
I think Bigzax is going to give me 40 dollars for a 2,500.00 dollar sound system and I might get a 20 from DannyT for my last box of NFL rookies. how much is the deposit and do you guys leave the apartment for long hours?
Are there any juicy ones left or are they all of Elmer Fudd, Cleveland Browns?

Fabbs
02-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Sophie,
Are you affected by 2nd hand smoke?
If so, how?

mouse
02-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Are there any juicy ones left or are they all of Elmer Fudd, Cleveland Browns?

I have one box left but the juicy stuff is gone. in fact when DannyT was looking through the box I saw some Peyton Manning rookies a Bowen,and a 1998 Black Diamond Rookie White Onyx #ON1

I am sure he can get at least 50 for those two cards alone.

http://www.tri-size.de/pm18/pics/pm98-17.jpg
http://www.tri-size.de/pm18/pics/pm98-44.jpg

mouse
02-01-2010, 11:14 PM
Sophie,
Are you affected by 2nd hand smoke?
If so, how?

Kim smokes like like an air traffic controller during 9/11

Sophie is used to smoke and loud music, the only time she covers her ears is when I tune into ESPN the Zone.

angel_luv
02-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Before we ever agreed to take Sophie permanently, I would want to dog sit her at our place for a weekend so I can get a feel of how she interacts with us and or pets.

It concerns me that Sophie barks so much you felt compelled to stay at home with her, Mouse.
I can't have a dog that disturbs our neighbors.

mouse
02-02-2010, 07:11 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/1369-2.gif

SpursFanFirst
02-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Whatever happened with this?

Mouse, I put a comment on here a while back, and you never responded.

Did you check the website I added? Dave Ramsey helps people like you all the time. It might be worth checking into.
Plus, he promotes a website that helps people who need a hand up every once it a while. It was started by a guy who was going through a hard time, and someone helped him. Once he was in a good position, he started this site, and now he helps people all over the place with rent or whatever. It's a one-time kind of help, but sometimes, that's all you need.

I would really recommend you check out his site and maybe call in on one of his shows.

Hopefully things are better since you started this thread.

mouse
02-04-2010, 07:46 PM
Hey thanks for reminding me. The reason I did not pursue it was TimVp had a friend who said I could stay with him, so I contacted him and he said I could stay at his house as long as I fix a few things, fence,roof,patio decks, and after the house sells i would have to leave, but when I got all my stuff packed and gave away all my used laptop parts and boxes of sports cards he sent me an email and said the people are going to sell the house said they rather no one be in there when they start to show it.

So he moved back in with his parents. anyway I didn't think I was going to need anymore favors I was going to fix a house as I live there. But now I will look for that link you posted. The doctors at Bragg found my medical records it shows where i injured my lower back after a tree landing, so they are going to give me 40% disability just enough for me to pay my photo bucket and get Sophie's nails done.

I will PM you with any updates.

SpursFanFirst
02-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Hey thanks for reminding me. The reason I did not pursue it was TimVp had a friend who said I could stay with him, so I contacted him and he said I could stay at his house as long as I fix a few things, fence,roof,patio decks, and after the house sells i would have to leave, but when I got all my stuff packed and gave away all my used laptop parts and boxes of sports cards he sent me an email and said the people are going to sell the house said they rather no one be in there when they start to show it.

So he moved back in with his parents. anyway I didn't think I was going to need anymore favors I was going to fix a house as I live there. But now I will look for that link you posted. The doctors at Bragg found my medical records it shows where i injured my lower back after a tree landing, so they are going to give me 40% disability just enough for me to pay my photo bucket and get Sophie's nails done.

I will PM you with any updates.

Good luck, mouse! Hopefully you'll hear something soon!
www.daveramsey.com

mouse
02-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Good luck, mouse! Hopefully you'll hear something soon!
www.daveramsey.com

Dude I am up and down his website I even used his search bar and searched homeless, rent help, loans , It seems his site is tailored more in helping people with their money issues and how to make peoples paychecks last longer.

Since I have no paycheck and no money to invest I don't think he can do much. are you sure your talking about Dave Ramsey and not John and Patsy Ramsey?

U.S.A.F.
02-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Hang in there mouse and remember to "Aim High!"

johnsmith.
02-04-2010, 08:52 PM
http://www.lacrossetribune.com/lifestyles/article_b911f4e0-9f0d-11de-a67a-001cc4c002e0.html

Christian money guru Dave Ramsey gets rich mixing faith, funds

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/lacrossetribune.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/9/77/4f9/9774f986-9f0d-11de-a679-001cc4c002e0.preview-300.jpg?_dc=1252699159

* Story
* Discussion

By JAY REEVES | The Associated Press | Posted: Friday, September 11, 2009 3:00 pm | (4) Comments

Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

buy this photo Financial guru Dave Ramsey, seen here in his broadcasting studio in Brentwood, Tenn., doesn’t deny mixing religion and business, and he doesn’t apologize for getting rich doing it, either. Locally, he can be heard weekday evenings on WIZM-AM.

BRENTWOOD, Tenn. - With the economy gasping for life last spring, about 1.3 million people gathered in 5,600 churches nationwide to behold the nation's leading prophet of personal finance.

Televised live from a church in Edmond, Okla., Dave Ramsey's infomercial-style "Town Hall for Hope" was a masterful mix of inspiration, humor, advice, marketing and the Bible from a man dressed in jeans, dark jacket and an open-collar shirt.

"Hope is a gift of the Holy Spirit," Ramsey told a nationwide audience that included the Fox Business Network, available in 50 million homes. Later: "The Bible says the diligent prosper."

At its core, the 90-minute show was a millionaire preaching to a struggling flock, and it raised anew the question of whether Ramsey's hugely profitable, tax-paying business - which he describes as a ministry - fits with Jesus' teachings.

It's a question John Hoffman began asking as he immersed himself in Ramsey's financial lessons for months. He listened on the radio, bought books, took Ramsey's financial management course at a church and paid for a $10-a-month subscription to his Web site.

Hoffman came away from it all feeling like Ramsey's intermingling of faith and finances was some sort of unholy alliance.

"It's not a ministry. To me, it's an insult to the word," said Hoffman, who lives near Logan, Kan. "It would be nice if it got out of the churches and got into the mainstream."

Ramsey doesn't deny mixing religion and business, and he doesn't apologize for getting rich doing it, either. Business is a ministry, he says, and good ones prosper by serving people the way God wants them to.

"Worship is work-ship, so I don't separate work from ministry," Ramsey said recently at his headquarters in suburban Nashville, where he does his syndicated radio and cable TV shows. Bible verses, crosses and photos of Ramsey decorate the building.

In the beginning, as now, Ramsey's refrain was similar to the financial teachings of John Wesley, who started the Methodist movement more than 200 years ago: Earn all you can, save all you can, give away all you can.

Ramsey added a modern injunction to Jesus' teachings about not being a slave to money or possessions: ditch your credit cards and pay cash. Callers to his radio show scream "I'm debt free!" after paying off loans, and Ramsey cuts up credit cards on his TV program.

Almost 4.5 million people listen to Ramsey on the radio each week; millions more watch his show on Fox Business or have read his best-selling books. Disciples - and they are legion - know his no-credit mantra and inspiring, riches-to-rags-to even more riches story.

There was a time when few would have paid for financial advice from Ramsey, 48.

A broker with real estate investments worth some $4 million by age 26, Ramsey was forced to file for bankruptcy protection after lenders called his short-term debt. He was soon offering financial counseling at church as a Sunday school lesson with a simple message at its core: Don't spend more than you have.

Using a biblical Greek word for light as the name of his company, Ramsey founded the Lampo Group Inc. in 1991 to offer one-on-one financial counseling. His signature course, Financial Peace University, had reached about 10,000 people by 1999, and the business exploded in 2001 when he created a department inside Lampo Group specifically to arrange courses through churches.

Today, more than 750,000 families have enrolled in Ramsey's DVD-based classes, many of which are still taught in churches and typically cost $99. Ramsey says people often won't complete the course if they don't pay for it.

Erin-Leigh Patterson, 24, took a couple of extra baby-sitting jobs to afford Ramsey's course at a church in Atlanta and said she feels more in control of her finances.

"I don't mind that he's wealthy," said Patterson, who works for a fair-trade coffee company. "If he did it without debt, I want to learn from him."

The Lampo Group has grown to about 300 employees, most working on commissions. Ramsey is the owner, CEO and product.

He is building a huge home on a $1 million lot in a gated community overlooking Tennessee's richest county. Tax records reviewed by The Associated Press show Ramsey and his company own property worth more than $7 million, and Ramsey says that's low by a few million because of recent renovations to his four-story headquarters.

Alexander Hill, author of "Just Business: Christian Ethics for the Marketplace," said churches can inadvertently become a tool for marketers as they try to help members through a tough economy.

"I think it's fine for churches to provide services for the congregants, and that can be profit or nonprofit," said Hill, president of the InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, a campus ministry based in Madison. "It's the potential confusion that is a concern."

SpursFanFirst
02-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Dude I am up and down his website I even used his search bar and searched homeless, rent help, loans , It seems his site is tailored more in helping people with their money issues and how to make peoples paychecks last longer.

Since I have no paycheck and no money to invest I don't think he can do much. are you sure your talking about Dave Ramsey and not John and Patsy Ramsey?

You're on the right site. He does help people with money issues, but there's a site he promotes on his radio or tv show (can't remember which one) that helps people who are "down on their luck," so to speak.
It most likely isn't listed on his site, but he's promoted it for a long time. That's why I suggested calling in to his show. The number for that should be on his site.

I used to have the site information for that other thing because I wanted to be able to help out, but I think it got deleted when I took it to Best Buy. :( Otherwise, I'd put that link on here for you.

SpursFanFirst
02-04-2010, 09:34 PM
http://www.lacrossetribune.com/lifestyles/article_b911f4e0-9f0d-11de-a67a-001cc4c002e0.html

Christian money guru Dave Ramsey gets rich mixing faith, funds

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/lacrossetribune.com/content/tncms/assets/editorial/9/77/4f9/9774f986-9f0d-11de-a679-001cc4c002e0.preview-300.jpg?_dc=1252699159

* Story
* Discussion

By JAY REEVES | The Associated Press | Posted: Friday, September 11, 2009 3:00 pm | (4) Comments

Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

buy this photo Financial guru Dave Ramsey, seen here in his broadcasting studio in Brentwood, Tenn., doesn’t deny mixing religion and business, and he doesn’t apologize for getting rich doing it, either. Locally, he can be heard weekday evenings on WIZM-AM.

BRENTWOOD, Tenn. - With the economy gasping for life last spring, about 1.3 million people gathered in 5,600 churches nationwide to behold the nation's leading prophet of personal finance.

Televised live from a church in Edmond, Okla., Dave Ramsey's infomercial-style "Town Hall for Hope" was a masterful mix of inspiration, humor, advice, marketing and the Bible from a man dressed in jeans, dark jacket and an open-collar shirt.

"Hope is a gift of the Holy Spirit," Ramsey told a nationwide audience that included the Fox Business Network, available in 50 million homes. Later: "The Bible says the diligent prosper."

At its core, the 90-minute show was a millionaire preaching to a struggling flock, and it raised anew the question of whether Ramsey's hugely profitable, tax-paying business - which he describes as a ministry - fits with Jesus' teachings.

It's a question John Hoffman began asking as he immersed himself in Ramsey's financial lessons for months. He listened on the radio, bought books, took Ramsey's financial management course at a church and paid for a $10-a-month subscription to his Web site.

Hoffman came away from it all feeling like Ramsey's intermingling of faith and finances was some sort of unholy alliance.

"It's not a ministry. To me, it's an insult to the word," said Hoffman, who lives near Logan, Kan. "It would be nice if it got out of the churches and got into the mainstream."

Ramsey doesn't deny mixing religion and business, and he doesn't apologize for getting rich doing it, either. Business is a ministry, he says, and good ones prosper by serving people the way God wants them to.

"Worship is work-ship, so I don't separate work from ministry," Ramsey said recently at his headquarters in suburban Nashville, where he does his syndicated radio and cable TV shows. Bible verses, crosses and photos of Ramsey decorate the building.

In the beginning, as now, Ramsey's refrain was similar to the financial teachings of John Wesley, who started the Methodist movement more than 200 years ago: Earn all you can, save all you can, give away all you can.

Ramsey added a modern injunction to Jesus' teachings about not being a slave to money or possessions: ditch your credit cards and pay cash. Callers to his radio show scream "I'm debt free!" after paying off loans, and Ramsey cuts up credit cards on his TV program.

Almost 4.5 million people listen to Ramsey on the radio each week; millions more watch his show on Fox Business or have read his best-selling books. Disciples - and they are legion - know his no-credit mantra and inspiring, riches-to-rags-to even more riches story.

There was a time when few would have paid for financial advice from Ramsey, 48.

A broker with real estate investments worth some $4 million by age 26, Ramsey was forced to file for bankruptcy protection after lenders called his short-term debt. He was soon offering financial counseling at church as a Sunday school lesson with a simple message at its core: Don't spend more than you have.

Using a biblical Greek word for light as the name of his company, Ramsey founded the Lampo Group Inc. in 1991 to offer one-on-one financial counseling. His signature course, Financial Peace University, had reached about 10,000 people by 1999, and the business exploded in 2001 when he created a department inside Lampo Group specifically to arrange courses through churches.

Today, more than 750,000 families have enrolled in Ramsey's DVD-based classes, many of which are still taught in churches and typically cost $99. Ramsey says people often won't complete the course if they don't pay for it.

Erin-Leigh Patterson, 24, took a couple of extra baby-sitting jobs to afford Ramsey's course at a church in Atlanta and said she feels more in control of her finances.

"I don't mind that he's wealthy," said Patterson, who works for a fair-trade coffee company. "If he did it without debt, I want to learn from him."

The Lampo Group has grown to about 300 employees, most working on commissions. Ramsey is the owner, CEO and product.

He is building a huge home on a $1 million lot in a gated community overlooking Tennessee's richest county. Tax records reviewed by The Associated Press show Ramsey and his company own property worth more than $7 million, and Ramsey says that's low by a few million because of recent renovations to his four-story headquarters.

Alexander Hill, author of "Just Business: Christian Ethics for the Marketplace," said churches can inadvertently become a tool for marketers as they try to help members through a tough economy.

"I think it's fine for churches to provide services for the congregants, and that can be profit or nonprofit," said Hill, president of the InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, a campus ministry based in Madison. "It's the potential confusion that is a concern."

He does mix the two, but not in an overly preachy way.
And yes, he's rich...but he wasn't always that way. He had a ton of money and then lost it because of stupid decisions, which we've all most likely made.
He then rebuilt what he lost.

Now, he teaches people how to live debt-free and pay off any old debt. Once a savings is safely in place, and his "baby steps" fulfilled, he strongly promotes giving as much as you can to charities.

He's now done it a couple of times. Everyone in my family has done it, and so on.

It's not a get-rich-quick scheme like some of those overnight talk shows or infomercials.

But all this is all beside the point. My reason for listing his info was to help mouse because, being out-of-state, I can't do more.

marini martini
02-04-2010, 10:02 PM
First things first, mouse!!!:toast

http://www.aetv.com/intervention/index.jsp

mouse
02-04-2010, 11:33 PM
First things first, mouse!!!:toast

http://www.aetv.com/intervention/index.jsp

The whole time Kim was with me was an intervention, now that shes gone I can finally start the recovery phase. :toast

To bad no one has a camcorder these next few days would make a great documentary.

lint
02-04-2010, 11:37 PM
The whole time Kim was with me was an intervention, now that shes gone I can finally start the recovery phase. :toast

To bad no one has a camcorder these next few days would make a great documentary.

Doesn't Bigsnacks have a camcorder? Or did he leave you without so much as a prayer?

Fat boy
02-05-2010, 03:59 AM
Does she have a My Space page?

JoeChalupa
02-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Got a call from mouse last night. Looks like he has until the 10th to get out of his place. I may buy a TV from him to help out.

I. Hustle
02-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Does she have a My Space page?

This is neither the time nor the place for joking.