Darthkiller
01-30-2010, 10:40 PM
Darren Collison 18 assists so far. hornets up on grizzlies in memphis

Ghazi
01-30-2010, 10:42 PM
I've said all along. the Hornets are a better team without CP3

Darthkiller
collison jus stole the ball from mayo and a dunk to make it a 2 possesion game.

redzero
And I think Darren just clinched the game with that steal and dunk.

Pelicans78
01-30-2010, 10:45 PM
I've said all along. the Hornets are a better team without CP3

:toast

Pelicans78
01-30-2010, 10:46 PM
Hornets are killing me. They really are. This is abuse. Thank God I'm only 31. Blew a game they had won last night and won a game where they were down by 21 in the 2nd half without Chris Paul and starting a rookie backcourt.

BRHornet45
01-30-2010, 10:48 PM
great win and a great way for Collison to bounce back from his disgraceful performance last night.

Pelicans78
01-30-2010, 10:49 PM
Give credit to the coaching. They ditched the playbook in the 2nd half and told Collison to just run the show and penetrate and that's all he did in the 2nd half. Grizzlies had no answer for him.

Great effort by the guys tonight. This win definitely makes up for last night's loss.

This is why the Hornets give CP3 so much freedom because he does this on a daily night.

Pelicans78
01-30-2010, 10:50 PM
great win and a great way for Collison to bounce back from his disgraceful performance last night.

LOL, come on BR, it was a bad performance, but disgraceful may be a little harsh especially since he's a rookie. :toast

Killakobe81
01-30-2010, 10:50 PM
good win im in Memphis they are crushed will probably take it out on Lakers monday

BRHornet45
01-30-2010, 10:57 PM
LOL, come on BR, it was a bad performance, but disgraceful may be a little harsh especially since he's a rookie. :toast

no son it was a disgrace. there is no need to sugar coat it. I like Collison and all, but he has a lot to learn about clock management. that shit last night should make one of those ESPN "worst moments" list. his overall basketball IQ is low and at times reminds me of a player like Pargo with his ball hogging and "shoot first, pass second" mentality. however, he obviously redeemed himself for tonight.

Brazil
01-30-2010, 11:06 PM
Collison>CP3

Ghazi
01-30-2010, 11:10 PM
Collison>CP3

motha fuckin COSIGNED son

BRHornet45
01-30-2010, 11:10 PM
Collison>CP3

co-signed

Killakobe81
01-30-2010, 11:12 PM
I thought c3P had no help? stats show collison is better than c3p sons ... LOL

but you see the twisted logic BR?

one game doesnt make a difference and neither does stas alone ...

BRHornet45
01-30-2010, 11:18 PM
I thought c3P had no help? stats show collison is better than c3p sons ... LOL

but you see the twisted logic BR?

one game doesnt make a difference and neither does stas alone ...

yep son I agree. stats mean absolutely nothing. ONLY what ESPN tells us is all that matters.

now go back to your station to recharge you robot.

Killakobe81
01-30-2010, 11:22 PM
yep son I agree. stats mean absolutely nothing. ONLY what ESPN tells us is all that matters.

now go back to your station to recharge you robot.

Yes I get my facts from BSPN ...if I did I would be on Lebron or C3p's nuts like you are ...

Both are great but Dwiil and kobe are as good or at the very least close ...that is what my coaches eyes tell me when im not blinded by PER or +/-

Killakobe81
01-30-2010, 11:24 PM
Read next time I said STATS ALONE i know the NO school system sucks but come on ...

JK

redzero
01-30-2010, 11:26 PM
no son it was a disgrace. there is no need to sugar coat it. I like Collison and all, but he has a lot to learn about clock management. that shit last night should make one of those ESPN "worst moments" list. his overall basketball IQ is low and at times reminds me of a player like Pargo with his ball hogging and "shoot first, pass second" mentality. however, he obviously redeemed himself for tonight.

Let's not forget David West, who put the Hornets into that situation in the first place.

BRHornet45
01-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Yes I get my facts from BSPN ...if I did I would be on Lebron or C3p's nuts like you are ...

Both are great but Dwiil and kobe are as good or at the very least close ...that is what my coaches eyes tell me when im not blinded by PER or +/-

DWill close to CP3? yes ... but Kobe close to Lebron? LMAO

Pelicans78
01-30-2010, 11:38 PM
Both PGs are close. I'm biased obviously, but CP3 does everything really well except perhaps on the ball defending.

Killakobe81
01-30-2010, 11:44 PM
DWill close to CP3? yes ... but Kobe close to Lebron? LMAO

You close to intelligence LMAO ...

If you think NO ONE is close to Lebron you are a "cuckold" LOL

SEE Lebron's "Oden" and insert in mouth ...just get in the line forming to the left right behind Bill simmons and John Hollinger ...

Killakobe81
01-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Let me say this if Lebron's skill level improves a bit ...
He will be >> Kobe. He just needs a ring to validate it.
size matters no matter how much you lie to yourself BR (JK)
Dwill and C3p are close but I prefer size and i think he is the better defender ... I love c3p's heart and swagger though ...
As for Kobe/lebron Lebron is the BEAST but to be the BEST...needs a ring.

Kobe just plays the game at a higher skill level once Lebron gets it...(ring) it will be ALL over ...

BRHornet45
01-30-2010, 11:54 PM
You close to intelligence LMAO ...

If you think NO ONE is close to Lebron you are a "cuckold" LOL

SEE Lebron's "Oden" and insert in mouth ...just get in the line forming to the left right behind Bill simmons and John Hollinger ...

son please learn how to read and comprehend. I never once said that "no one is close to Lebron". there are many players close to Lebron and arguably even better at times ... but Kobe isn't in that discussion.

Killakobe81
01-31-2010, 12:01 AM
son please learn how to read and comprehend. I never once said that "no one is close to Lebron". there are many players close to Lebron and arguably even better at times ... but Kobe isn't in that discussion.

Now that just proves your genius ....^ not in the discussion? You REALLY believe that? ... I was willing to debate with you but now you proved you are JUST a kobehater ...thanks i will no longer respond direct to your emails when you comment on kobe.

Why bother with someone who knows dick about basketball?

I actually thought you just preferred lebron (which is cool) but now i see the hate ...thanks you will save me some time in the future God Bless ...

timvp
01-31-2010, 12:33 AM
Sons who knew a white guy like Collison could replace CP3?

God bless.

BRHornet45
01-31-2010, 01:10 AM
Sons who knew a white guy like Collison could replace CP3?

God bless.

son that is Akon