PDA

View Full Version : Changes

tothrowed
01-31-2010, 04:20 AM
the spurs look to timid ive noticed that when tim and tony or tim and tony are in the game the other guys feel the need to always give them the ball and that has messed us up i mean look how smooth things run when they dont feel the need to give tim and tony the ball i never thought i would say this but pop should play tim and tony less i mean gerorge hill mason blair all need more playing time and bonner is stinkin it up go to harriston or the other dude cant spell his name

HarlemHeat37
01-31-2010, 04:23 AM
So you want the Spurs to AVOID playing and giving the ball to their BEST players?..

Interesting take..

timvp
01-31-2010, 04:23 AM
There is so much win there that I don't know what to say.

Welcome to ST :tu

ffadicted
01-31-2010, 04:29 AM
There is so much win there that I don't know what to say.

Welcome to ST :tu

/thread

LMAO

blkroadrunners
01-31-2010, 05:36 AM
Use periods please.

ChumpDumper
01-31-2010, 05:50 AM
Tim Duncan is clearly holding this team back.

Trade him for Tracy McGrady.

hsxvvd
01-31-2010, 06:21 AM
so... anybody can make a thread huh?

Can I suggest a Spurs IQ test be completed before your allowed to start a thread?

tothrowed
01-31-2010, 11:18 AM
lmao my bad i was high as hell

exstatic
01-31-2010, 11:30 AM
the spurs look to timid ive noticed that when tim and tony or tim and tony are in the game the other guys feel the need to always give them the ball and that has messed us up i mean look how smooth things run when they dont feel the need to give tim and tony the ball i never thought i would say this but pop should play tim and tony less i mean gerorge hill mason blair all need more playing time and bonner is stinkin it up go to harriston or the other dude cant spell his name

I actually couldn't read this. Throw in a cap and a period, occasionally.

murpjf88
01-31-2010, 11:50 AM

I'm not totally convinced after one game of playing without Tony, the offense was a whole lot smoother. The spurs made mistakes and Memphis failed to capitalize. I agree, we will probably see a reduction in TD minutes from now until the playoffs, but now isn't the time to start tinkering around with Ian and Malik. The Spurs have a tough schedule from now until the end of the season, and they need to put their most proven and capable players on the court. The ship has sailed on Ian. Its going to take an injury or severe foul trouble to get him back on the court now, if at all. The trade deadline is fast approaching, and I don't anticipate Bonner being around when it passes.