01-31-2010, 11:30 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=300131031

How'd Romo do? :)

Kai
02-01-2010, 12:24 AM
:king

djohn2oo8
02-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Yeah it was the pro bowl, but with a RB, (maybe CJ Spiller), will be interesting to see how he progresses

BSofA04
02-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Props to Schaub. He played very well and eventually the rest of the country will find out he's a tremendous QB.

In other news, VY showed he had no business playing in a game where he had little pressure from the d-line and cornerbacks weren't allowed to play press coverage. He still managed to throw an INT.

Blake
02-01-2010, 01:46 AM
the AFC pro bowl QBs:

Schaub, Garrard, Young.

yay.

mytespurs
02-01-2010, 02:29 AM
:sleep:sleep:sleep

That's what I think about the pro bowl. I did watch some of it until the grammy red carpet special began.
That game has dampened my SB excitement.

stretch
02-01-2010, 10:18 AM
Props to Schaub. He played very well and eventually the rest of the country will find out he's a tremendous QB.

In other news, VY showed he had no business playing in a game where he had little pressure from the d-line and cornerbacks weren't allowed to play press coverage. He still managed to throw an INT.

yeah, a game in which no one really gives a shit really determines a players greatness :rolleyes

ATRAIN
02-01-2010, 11:16 AM
yeah, a game in which no one really gives a shit really determines a players greatness :rolleyes

I agree with this statement, but am happy for Matt. Hope he can translate this into another good season next year.

I didnt even watch the pro bowl so this was the first I heard of this lol probowl.

Whisky Dog
02-01-2010, 11:25 AM
I watched a few series of it, it was more comedy than anything with guys goofing off and not wanting to hit each other. Jogging to the ball. It was funny to watch everyone just trying to not get hurt.

djohn2oo8
02-01-2010, 11:30 AM

He did prove that he can do it in actual games as well

dirk4mvp
02-01-2010, 11:38 AM
the AFC pro bowl QBs:

Schaub, Garrard, Young.

yay.

I don't know if that's AFC South dominance or Manning and Brady letting it become of the AFC South JV.

stretch
02-01-2010, 12:55 PM
He did prove that he can do it in actual games as well

while i like schaub, lets see him prove it in an actual game that matters. one with a lot of pressure on the line. or perhaps a playoff game?

ATRAIN
02-01-2010, 01:11 PM
while i like schaub, lets see him prove it in an actual game that matters. one with a lot of pressure on the line. or perhaps a playoff game?

this

J.T.
02-01-2010, 03:03 PM
The NFL should've just kept the game in Hawaii and tried to spice things up by having a normal rules Pro Bowl. I'd actually watch that.

ATRAIN
02-01-2010, 03:06 PM
The NFL should've just kept the game in Hawaii and tried to spice things up by having a normal rules Pro Bowl. I'd actually watch that.

Well because of attendance they are calling this change a success.

Dr. Gonzo
02-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Pro Bowl MVP is the most meaningless award ever.

kamikazi_player
02-01-2010, 04:29 PM
lol pro bowl game

benefactor
02-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Yeah...overall the game was pretty stupid. I watched parts of it between the commercial breaks of a movie I was watching on another channel. I actually heard he got the MVP on the Sportscenter recap.

I agree with ATRAIN that at the very least it's something positive for Schaub to take into next year. Between this and beating the Pats to keep our playoff chances alive I hope he turns the corner.

djohn2oo8
02-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Yeah...overall the game was pretty stupid. I watched parts of it between the commercial breaks of a movie I was watching on another channel. I actually heard he got the MVP on the Sportscenter recap.

I agree with ATRAIN that at the very least it's something positive for Schaub to take into next year. Between this and beating the Pats to keep our playoff chances alive I hope he turns the corner.

Yeah, and Owen Daniels coming back from his ACL injury. I know Brandon Marshall downplayed the possibility of playing in Houston, but I think the Texans should try to sign him

Baseline
02-01-2010, 06:51 PM
The NFL has this joke of an all-star game, the NBA has it's joke of a game, yet MLB allows their joke of an all-star game to determine who gets home field advantage in the World Series?

That is unbelievable.

LOL texans
02-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Listening to some of these texan fans gloat about a Pro-Bowl MVP is just beyond gay and retarded.

They were talking about it on ESPN radio this morining and how Mawae was saying that the O-line and D-line were just basically dancing out there. Everyone was just trying to to buckle a knee and get hurt out there. Corners are not allowed to press, people were just gingerly playing. Its a complete fucking joke, full of alternates. Sooo stupid.

Yet here is texan fan saying "This is something really positive to take in to next year" LMFAO!!!!!!!!111...lol benefagtor.

BSofA04
02-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Like when we won the last four games of the year to have a chance to be in the playoffs? Was the game against the Patriots with the playoffs on the line not pressure enough? Schaub had a great season and showed that when he stays healthy he's an elite QB.

benefactor
02-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Listening to some of these texan fans gloat about a Pro-Bowl MVP is just beyond gay and retarded.

They were talking about it on ESPN radio this morining and how Mawae was saying that the O-line and D-line were just basically dancing out there. Everyone was just trying to to buckle a knee and get hurt out there. Corners are not allowed to press, people were just gingerly playing. Its a complete fucking joke, full of alternates. Sooo stupid.

Yet here is texan fan saying "This is something really positive to take in to next year" LMFAO!!!!!!!!111...lol benefagtor.
Ahh...hello my old friend. I have missed you. Are you going to start following me around again? If so, you need to come up with some new gimmicks.

benefactor
02-02-2010, 05:20 AM
Texans fans are just giddy to see Matt Schaub in a postseason game for the first time.
:tu

to21
02-02-2010, 09:23 AM
I guess this ends the Schaub>>>>>>Romo debate.....:lmao

ATRAIN
02-02-2010, 09:56 AM
I guess this ends the Schaub>>>>>>Romo debate.....:lmao

:downspin:

DBryant88
02-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Texans fans are just giddy to see Matt Schaub in a postseason game for the first time.

:rollin

tony320
02-04-2010, 05:59 AM
The last and the most eminent nail care (http://www.nailcare-tips.com/) tip would be the use of maximum water that is not even useful for the nails but also helps in making the body structure healthy and fit.