PDA

View Full Version : Kids pizza party

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Alright so this was my first time having a pizza party for the kiddo. He wanted Peter Piper so we said sure no problem. I don't care for that stuff but he was going to have a good time with his friends. I of course buy a million tokens so they can play and have a good time. The kids from his group know to come and ask me for tokens as they go along and to my surprise they were not greedy at all. They had fun taking turns watching each other play games which was cool with me.
Then out of nowhere these little ghetto ass kids would come up asking me for tokens and those tickets you get from the games. Just running up with their hand out. I could understand if they saw me give the other kids tokens but my kids knew to ask me at the table we were sitting at. I just kept telling them no and to ask their parents. That was annoying but not that big of a deal.
Then I was playing games with my nephew and I guess those idiot kids didn't see me watching him and they started trying to push him aside so they could play his game. I stepped up quick because 1. he is my nephew and 2. they were considerably bigger than him.
I just kept thinking that the little pos' were just kids and didn't know any better but then my pregnant wife accidentally bumped one of the moms and quickly said "oh, I'm sorry. Excuse me." but of course even though my wife was polite she got some mean looks from at least 2 women other than the one she bumped.
WTF is up with these ghetto ass people? To top it off when we were leaving there were more just standing and chatting behind my truck as we were trying to back out. I honked my horn a couple of times but of course that didn't phase them so I opened the door and started to get out and that is when they rolled their eyes but quickly got out of the way.

stretch
02-01-2010, 01:47 PM
you should have thrown watermelons and KFC at them

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 01:48 PM
you should have thrown watermelons and KFC at them

:lol why are you assuming?

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-01-2010, 01:52 PM
It's almost like B2B never left.

IronMexican
02-01-2010, 01:54 PM
I can't stand ghetto people.

Ginobilly
02-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Alright so this was my first time having a pizza party for the kiddo. He wanted Peter Piper so we said sure no problem. I don't care for that stuff but he was going to have a good time with his friends. I of course buy a million tokens so they can play and have a good time. The kids from his group know to come and ask me for tokens as they go along and to my surprise they were not greedy at all. They had fun taking turns watching each other play games which was cool with me.
Then out of nowhere these little ghetto ass kids would come up asking me for tokens and those tickets you get from the games. Just running up with their hand out. I could understand if they saw me give the other kids tokens but my kids knew to ask me at the table we were sitting at. I just kept telling them no and to ask their parents. That was annoying but not that big of a deal.
Then I was playing games with my nephew and I guess those idiot kids didn't see me watching him and they started trying to push him aside so they could play his game. I stepped up quick because 1. he is my nephew and 2. they were considerably bigger than him.
I just kept thinking that the little pos' were just kids and didn't know any better but then my pregnant wife accidentally bumped one of the moms and quickly said "oh, I'm sorry. Excuse me." but of course even though my wife was polite she got some mean looks from at least 2 women other than the one she bumped.
WTF is up with these ghetto ass people? To top it off when we were leaving there were more just standing and chatting behind my truck as we were trying to back out. I honked my horn a couple of times but of course that didn't phase them so I opened the door and started to get out and that is when they rolled their eyes but quickly got out of the way.

You should of gone to chuck e cheeses.(Food is not as good, but better family atmosphere) Peter Piper can be bad at times and riddled with ghetto people. I almost got in a fight taking my nephew to the restroom when I accidently bumped an Orejon gang member. I apologized and everything, but the dude made a scene after that, and claimed I was "mad-dogging" him and went and told his homies. They kept making gestures from across the table, which made my GF very uncomfortable, so we left.

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 01:58 PM
Where those dumb bitches really going to stare down my pregnant wife? Freakin' animals. I didn't know the forum was like that.

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 01:59 PM
You should of gone to chuck e cheeses. Peter Piper can be bad at times riddled with ghetto people. I almost got in a fight taking my nephew to the restroom when I accidently bumped an Orejon gang member. I apologized and everything, but the dude made a scene after that, and claimed I was "mad-dogging" him and went and told his homies. They kept making gestures from across the table, which made my GF very uncomfortable, so we left.

That's the type of shit I am talking about. The whole serving beer thing is bittersweet.

bus driver
02-01-2010, 01:59 PM
peter piper is like that, i dont go on the weekend because that is when all the ghetto parents drop their kids off there.

you should have told them that you didnt vote for obama and you do give out hand outs.

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 02:08 PM
peter piper is like that, i dont go on the weekend because that is when all the ghetto parents drop their kids off there.

you should have told them that you didnt vote for obama and you do give out hand outs.

We had a couple of parents drop off their kids for the party. I didn't watch them. Who the hell would just leave their children with people they hardly know? I am talking about 5-7 year olds. At that age they are still kind of stupid. We used to go to Pistol Pete's all the time when we were kids and I don't ever recall asking a complete stranger for money. You either get really good at a game so that it will last or you watch your friends play and annoy them.
It was retarded all the idiots with their shirts that looked like dresses and shorts that looked like pants or the dumbasses with their loc's behind their head and wife beaters on. Not to mention the pendejo's with mohawks.

Pants on the ground
pants on the ground
looking like a fool with your pants on the ground

SpursStalker
02-01-2010, 02:11 PM
That's what happens when you go to a ghetto pizza place.

:lol

IronMexican
02-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Hustle, so it was nothing but ghetto black chicks?

Ginobilly
02-01-2010, 02:18 PM
That's what happens when you go to a ghetto pizza place.

:lol

That's why I just stick to Goombas and mom and pop pizza places nowadays.

marini martini
02-01-2010, 02:20 PM
I miss Gattiland! :cry:

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Hustle, so it was nothing but ghetto black chicks?

lol there you go assuming too.
Let's just say there were hardly any fathers to be found.

IMO you are taking your kid to a place like that so they can have a good time. Why ruin it by acting like an asshole and wanting to fight. I would have caught hell if I would have knocked out one of those asses, especially because it would have been in front of the kids and the other parents.
I pulled into a handicap spot to drop them off at the front really quick and these people were staring at me like I was the worst person in the world. The truck was still running, there were plenty of other spots and my wife is 7 months preggo. They had the nerve to stare at me all crazy but the fact that they were smoking cigs around two little kids didn't phase them one bit. Their 900 pound gorilla of a mom probably wanted the spot for herself.

PM5K
02-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Incredible Pizza, expensive enough to keep the ghetto people at bay.

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 02:23 PM
That's why I just stick to Goombas and mom and pop pizza places nowadays.

As do I but this was for the kiddo's birthday and the commercials make it seem like the place to be. It's where the food is fun and "flavory"

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Incredible Pizza, expensive enough to keep the ghetto people at bay.

Like hell it is! I lived down the street from there and that place is just as bad. This one chick bent over to do something and she was wearing a very low cut top and had the nerve nay THE GALL to look at me in anger because I was checking out the goods.

Ginobilly
02-01-2010, 02:26 PM

Yeah, cause their either in county jail or in Mexico, or so they claim so they could fuck over the welfare system.

SpursStalker
02-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Like hell it is! I lived down the street from there and that place is just as bad. This one chick bent over to do something and she was wearing a very low cut top and had the nerve nay THE GALL to look at me in anger because I was checking out the goods.

:wow

Which one do you live right down the street from?

IronMexican
02-01-2010, 02:27 PM

IMO you are taking your kid to a place like that so they can have a good time. Why ruin it by acting like an asshole and wanting to fight. I would have caught hell if I would have knocked out one of those asses, especially because it would have been in front of the kids and the other parents.
I pulled into a handicap spot to drop them off at the front really quick and these people were staring at me like I was the worst person in the world. The truck was still running, there were plenty of other spots and my wife is 7 months preggo. They had the nerve to stare at me all crazy but the fact that they were smoking cigs around two little kids didn't phase them one bit. Their 900 pound gorilla of a mom probably wanted the spot for herself.

Shit like fighting in front of kids. I saw him and my mom's boyfriend get in a fight once:lol Nothing funnier than seeing two short guys get in a fight now that I think about it.

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 02:29 PM
:wow

Which one do you live right down the street from?

I used to live down the street from the one on Blanco and West Ave.

Bigzax
02-01-2010, 02:33 PM
yeah, my kiddo will have his parties at home with costco pizza and cake, but if i was to have a kids party, i'm definitely gonna be at bandera & 1604 chuck e cheese, or 281 & 1604 chuck e cheese...

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 02:39 PM
yeah, my kiddo will have his parties at home with costco pizza and cake, but if i was to have a kids party, i'm definitely gonna be at bandera & 1604 chuck e cheese, or 281 & 1604 chuck e cheese...

We had the nephews party at that one. That is more my area. They just don't have enough games for kids that are a little older.

Dark Gable
02-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Hell, last time we went to Incredible pizza there were way too many snotty trailer trash kids so we left.

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Hell, last time we went to Incredible pizza there were way too many snotty trailer trash kids so we left.

mrsmaalox
02-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Well I won't say anything here, but there's a high class place right here in Stone Oak for kids' pizza parties. I might be able to get you in there. ;)

desflood
02-01-2010, 05:01 PM
That's the type of shit I am talking about. The whole serving beer thing is bittersweet.
My SIL's boyfriend is a delivery driver for Budweiser - he told me one day that he delivers almost twice as much Bud to Peter Piper as he does to Hooters.

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 05:03 PM
My SIL's boyfriend is a delivery driver for Budweiser - he told me one day that he delivers almost twice as much Bud to Peter Piper than he does to Hooters.

Are you freakin kidding me?! That doesn't even sound appropriate. I wonder if anyone has ever done any research as to the violence among parents in that place. That much beer and that many ghetto ass people don't mix well.

desflood
02-01-2010, 05:24 PM
I was sincerely hoping he was kidding, or at least exaggerating, but some parents do act terribly at PP. He's probably got it right.

FalleNxWiZarDx
02-01-2010, 05:28 PM

Come live up here in Stone Oak, all your issues will be solved :toast

Bigzax
02-01-2010, 05:31 PM
yeah, as a rule of thumb, i only party at places where i would be considered the riffraff...

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 05:43 PM
yeah, as a rule of thumb, i only party at places where i would be considered the riffraff...

Yeah I guess I just misread the Forum. For some reason I thought it was going to be decent.

PuttPutt
02-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Yeah I guess I just misread the Forum. For some reason I thought it was going to be decent.

There's some ghetto ass people in Live Oak & surrounding there.