PDA

View Full Version : So, is Bonner going to represent in the 3-point shoot out?

alamo50
02-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Haven't heard anything about any of the participants yet.......

ffadicted
02-01-2010, 05:37 PM
No, he sucks at the threeball now

Dex
02-01-2010, 05:41 PM
No way. While 20th in 3-pt % isn't anything to frown at, there are going to be much flashier options than Matt Bonner of the San Antonio Spurs for All Star Weekend.

I. Hustle
02-01-2010, 05:41 PM
Channing Frye is in

bdictjames
02-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Heck no, not with that hand brace. He'll be lucky to make 2.

suitedkings
02-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Bonners shot is too slow for the 3pt contest.

I_Speak_4_Dallas_Fan
02-01-2010, 06:39 PM
He wont be in the 3 point contest but he will be in the all new +/- contest.

honestfool84
02-01-2010, 06:41 PM
He wont be in the 3 point contest but he will be in the all new +/- contest.

will any of the Mavs be in the new "never won an NBA title contest"?

ohmwrecker
02-01-2010, 06:56 PM
I don't want Matt Bonner representing the Spurs in any way, shape or form. I would prefer to forget that he exists.

Allanon
02-01-2010, 06:57 PM
Bonner's been pretty aweful since coming back from that injury.

He was shooting well enough to get into the 3point contest before that, though.

anonoftheinternets
02-01-2010, 06:59 PM
i think he shoudl be in, this past few games he is obv workign his way back. He absolutely deserves it if u think about how well he has shot it the past two seasons.

rayray2k8
02-01-2010, 07:02 PM
Bonner's been pretty aweful since coming back from that injury.

He was shooting well enough to get into the 3point contest before that, though.

But the dude can eat a mean sandwich.. :toast

FUCK BONNER!!! :pctoss

intothechaos
02-01-2010, 08:22 PM
i think he shoudl be in, this past few games he is obv workign his way back. He absolutely deserves it if u think about how well he has shot it the past two seasons.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao oh wait, you serious? :lmao :lmao

Allanon
02-01-2010, 08:42 PM
But the dude can eat a mean sandwich.. :toast

Bonner knows his sandwiches...gotta give him props for that :lol

baseline bum
02-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Bonner knows his sandwiches...gotta give him props for that :lol

Bonner doesn't know crap about sandwiches. Did you see the shitty marks he gave Carnegie Deli's pastrami sandwiches? All Bonner knows is softness and disappearing at the end of season/playoffs.

lefty
02-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Bonner and Finley will go against each other in the All-Star stink challenge

SouthTexasRancher
02-01-2010, 10:43 PM
All Bonner knows is softness and disappearing at the end of season/playoffs.

baseline bum, you just described the Spurs last season and this season. Too damn many sissy girlieboyz on this Spurs team. Time for Pop to stop being so lovey dovey with the guys and turn it into a Navy Seals indoctrination and kick ass.

alamo50
02-03-2010, 04:51 AM
Gallinari Guarantees 3-Point Contest Victory

Here’s Gallo — AKA, the Greatest Shooter Mike D’Antoni has ever seen — getting his Larry Bird on: “Danilo Gallinari has yet to be informed that he will participate in the 3-point contest at All-Star Weekend in Dallas but word around the league is that the second-year forward will be invited to the event. Reports out of Phoenix claim that former Knicks lottery pick Channing Frye is a participant in the 3-point contest. As of late Sunday, Gallo said he hadn’t heard any news but he did make news by stating ‘I will win it. I’m telling you right now I’m going there to win.”’

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2010/02/danilo-gallinari-guaranteeds-3-point-contest-victory/

hater
02-03-2010, 09:54 AM
he is 2 out of his last 15. you really want him to represent the Spurs????????

:pctoss

Obstructed_View
02-03-2010, 09:56 AM
he is 2 out of his last 15. you really want him to represent the Spurs????????

:pctoss

Since the two he's hit were since he had the brace removed from his shooting hand, why the hell not?

hater
02-03-2010, 09:57 AM
yeah, it was "the evil brace"

Obstructed_View
02-03-2010, 10:10 AM
yeah, it was "the evil brace"

How was his shooting before he had the brace on his hand? Are you really so obtuse that you need convincing?

hater
02-03-2010, 10:13 AM
How was his shooting before he had the brace on his hand? Are you really so obtuse that you need convincing?

so he was wearing a brace last playoffs vs. Mavs?? or the dozens of time we needed a clutch shot from him??? :lol

Bonner has no self confidence. Being out faded his confidence back to zero. Are you really so obtuse that you need convincing?

Obstructed_View
02-03-2010, 10:18 AM
so he was wearing a brace last playoffs vs. Mavs?? or the dozens of time we needed a clutch shot from him??? :lol
What exactly does that have to do with his having gone 2 of his last 15? That was your rationale for not having him in the three point contest. Wouldn't you want him to go out there and humiliate himself because he's the sole reason the Spurs lost to the Mavs in the playoffs?

hater
02-03-2010, 10:20 AM
What exactly does that have to do with his having gone 2 of his last 15? That was your rationale for not having him in the three point contest. Wouldn't you want him to go out there and humiliate himself because he's the sole reason the Spurs lost to the Mavs in the playoffs?

why would I want him to humiliate the silver and black?

don't worry, Bonner will slowly build his self confidence up to make a few shots in the "regular season"

anonoftheinternets
02-03-2010, 12:42 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao oh wait, you serious? :lmao :lmao

are you serious? the guy is unathletic, makes boneheaded plays, is pretty much out of his league in the paint. But he can shoot the three like few others. He was at 45% begining of this year, and even iwtht the dry spell is 40%, and was at 45% for most of last year as well. That is pretty awesome.

Of course he has maaaanny other problems including choking in the PO, but taht was his first PO so its kind of expected. Even mason choked big time you dont see the mason hate around here. Sam with mo williams, the first PO is a pretty daunting thing, i would expect him to improve in the limited role he hopefully has this time around.

all_heart
02-03-2010, 12:46 PM
Maybe Bonner will re-injure his hand while shooting or getting some low-fives from other players! I'm gonna send Bonner a menudo sandwich so he won't be able to get off the pot to play in games!!