PDA

View Full Version : Sum up a Laker fan in your own words

djohn2oo8
02-01-2010, 09:20 PM
First off, with the exception of Killakobe81, Iggypop, Ironmexican, it is a well known fact that Laker fans for the most part are the biggest bandwaggoning pieces of shits to ever grace this little place we call earth.

And anytime we have a legit reason to criticize Kobe, we are accused of being jealous, and hating. Gotta love the insecurity of those guys, especially Lakaluva

IronMexican
02-01-2010, 09:21 PM
rocketfan is one to talk

Chieflion
02-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Kobe's shooting 46% this season.
Kobe has his team at 33-11
Kobe's hit 4 of 5 game winning attempts

Beat that!

IronMexican
02-01-2010, 09:25 PM
On point of the thread, though, head over to Clublakers and read any LeBron post. It's sickening.

mystargtr34
02-01-2010, 09:26 PM
I think they have the highest % of douchebaggery in their fanbase compared to the rest of the NBA. But there are some good ones on here - but more bandwagon, self-entitled, im better than you because my basketball team i have no part of is better than your basketball team fans.

ElNono
02-01-2010, 09:27 PM
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/0/88/22_2008/080529-lakers.jpg

djohn2oo8
rocketfan is one to talk

You do remember where the Celtics fans where when they sucked before Ray Allen and Garnett?

mystargtr34
The playas in the club that get all the bitches. While you all are the punk muthafuccas on the sidelines hating.

My point exactly :lol. How can a 5'8" 150 pound dude who sits in front of a computer all day act like hes in the running for NBA Finals MVP.

j.dizzle
02-01-2010, 09:28 PM
See you take it to the heart so thats why you gotta start a thread about it.

j.dizzle
02-01-2010, 09:29 PM
This site would be garbage without the LA fans, it wouldnt be half as entertaining

DPG21920
02-01-2010, 09:30 PM

So every Laker fan that starts a thread about the Spurs takes it to heart?

Donkeybong
02-01-2010, 09:30 PM
the bandwagon fans dont post on forums i promise you that.

IronMexican
02-01-2010, 09:31 PM
You do remember where the Celtics fans where when they sucked before Ray Allen and Garnett?

I had no idea what forums even were before the summer of 2007. I started lurking there around the time Kobe was bitching for a trade cause you needed a paid email to register.

djohn2oo8

No son, I just find it odd that so many people who have either never watched the Lakers until Gasol, or only like the Lakers because of Kobe, exist

namlook
Any good teams has bandwagon fans. Goes with the territory when you are good. The Lakers also have a huge fan base of diehard fans that have been following the team for years, during the good and the bad.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
This is coming from a fan base stupid enough to nearly vote a player who has only played 46 minutes all year into the all star game.

j.dizzle
02-01-2010, 09:32 PM
So every Laker fan that starts a thread about the Spurs takes it to heart?
:lol Im fuckin around..This site is just entertainment

j.dizzle
02-01-2010, 09:35 PM
This is coming from a fan base stupid enough to nearly vote a player who has only played 46 minutes all year into the all star game.
Good one son :lol

IronMexican
02-01-2010, 09:35 PM
LA is a bandwagon city. Just cause there is always so much shit to do that isn't sport related. But once a team starts doing good(Raiders in the early 2000's, Cowboys recently), a majority of people will root for them. Then, once they are out, you'd never know they were fans of said team. It's weak, but happens. I've said it before, but the only teams who get unconditional support in this city are the Lakers and Dodgers.

djohn2oo8
02-01-2010, 09:37 PM

\This coming from a fan of a PG who is content in life and has no ambitions of winning anything?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2010, 09:39 PM
\This coming from a fan of a PG who is content in life and has no ambitions of winning anything?

You really are one dumb mutherfucker if you're seriously calling me a fan of Steve Nash.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2010, 09:40 PM
And actually Nash has accomplished more than the reason you cheer for the Rockets (Yao Ming).

djohn2oo8
02-01-2010, 09:42 PM
And actually Nash has accomplished more than the reason you cheer for the Rockets (Yao Ming).

Yes, which is why Sarver has rewarded him with an abundance of talent

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Yes, which is why Sarver has rewarded him with an abundance of talent

????

Nash just signed an extension with the team. I might not be content with the talent on the team but he apparently is.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2010, 09:50 PM
And as far as the thread, all winning teams have bandwagon fans. If the Suns had 15 championships, there'd be a ton of dumb Suns fans on here who respond to everything with 15 rings, faggot.

Gummi Clutch
02-01-2010, 09:51 PM
First off, with the exception of Killakobe81, Iggypop, Ironmexican, it is a well known fact that Laker fans for the most part are the biggest bandwaggoning pieces of shits to ever grace this little place we call earth.

And anytime we have a legit reason to criticize Kobe, we are accused of being jealous, and hating. Gotta love the insecurity of those guys, especially Lakaluva
why do you create such ball licking threads? If you want someone to toss your salad or shove a dick up your ass, just say so.

Jeez., rockettfan is fucking stupid.

djohn2oo8
02-01-2010, 09:53 PM
why do you create such ball licking threads? If you want someone to toss your salad or shove a dick up your ass, just say so.

Jeez., rockettfan is fucking stupid.

OOOOOOOOOOO YOU GOT ME!!!! Decent fans who aren't bandwagonners are rare

Truckules
02-01-2010, 09:54 PM
There's fans and then there's people that like a team who call themselves fans. The Lakers have the highest ratio of the latter to the former.

djohn2oo8
02-01-2010, 09:56 PM
:lmao

It's not surprising you think something a spursfan says is funny after you start threads titled "LOL Spurs" everytime they lose

himat
02-01-2010, 09:57 PM
They are self conceited, smack talking, jackasses but thats what happens when you win a lot. Goes with the territory. To shut them up you have to beat them, but yet again a lot of teams don't beat the Lakers. Winning would make any fan of any team cocky, not just Laker fans.

Now Laker fans don't be giving me a thumbs up or any of that. I still think most of you don't know what the hell you are talking about half the time. :lol

sook
02-01-2010, 09:57 PM
I don't get where you were going with the Nash thing djohn, he has been amazing this season and DOK actually hates on him most of the time, so him defending him should make you stop.

As far as this thread goes, I wouldn't really talk myself because of all the dumbshits on clutchfans that root for Yao more than the rockets, even though most of them are from china.

djohn2oo8
02-01-2010, 10:02 PM
You never answered my question. What is so fucked up about your life that made you start this lame ass thread?

It's funny that you keep posting in this "lame ass thread"

midnightpulp
02-01-2010, 10:03 PM
They are self conceited, smack talking, jackasses but thats what happens when you win a lot. Goes with the territory. To shut them up you have to beat them, but yet again a lot of teams don't beat the Lakers. Winning would make any fan of any team cocky, not just Laker fans.

Now Laker fans don't be giving me a thumbs up or any of that. I still think most of you don't know what the hell you are talking about half the time. :lol

They don't win anything. They're simply fans by virtue of where they were born and raised, or in Lakavulva's case, which bandwagon they decided to hitch a ride on.

Dex
02-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Bandwagon.

Don't get me wrong. There are tons of genuine Laker fans. Los Angeles is a big, popular city, and that's what happens when you are one of the winningest franchises in the league.

Some people blame Laker Fan for disappearing during the down times. Really, this holds true for most fans, and the Lakers have had less of those than most franchises. What is there to gloat about if your team is in the gutter? (Maybe people just notice more, because Laker Fan is boisterous, even moreso than Celtic Fan who can cling to more bling.)

That being said, I think the Lakers are the "easy" basketball team choice. People who don't follow basketball will name the Lakers as their favorite team because it's the first that comes to mind, or so they can rock a number 24 jersey. Girls will say they're Laker fans just because of their Kobe crush. Anybody who doesn't have a better pick will either go for the underdog, or they go for the Lakers.

The Lakers are like the Cowboys, the Yankees, and the Tiger Woods of Basketball. People follow them just because they don't have anyone better to follow. Take it from a lifelong Cowboys fan, that's no disrespect to you Laker fans who have paid your proverbial dues (and there are plenty). But every league has got the pretty boy team, and the Lakers are it for the NBA.

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2010, 10:15 PM

Here you go spread the gospel....

4btJDzk1BOA

Koolaid_Man
02-01-2010, 10:21 PM
No you didn't. I can't watch this pass the first Magic dish. Gotdammit you are about to get banned up in here.

lol...is some sick shit....

lefty
02-01-2010, 10:32 PM
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/0/88/22_2008/080529-lakers.jpg
Bandwagonners :lol

Frenzy
02-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Every team has idiots for fans. Just lakers like coming on Spurs sites.

I wonder if they go on other team sites too..or just here.

da_suns_fan
02-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Insecure. Short. Mexican. Drunk. Tatts.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
02-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Every team has idiots for fans. Just lakers like coming on Spurs sites.

I wonder if they go on other team sites too..or just here.

I went to Cavs fanatic. I didn't even last a day and got banned:(

cobbler
02-01-2010, 11:52 PM
LA is a bandwagon city. Just cause there is always so much shit to do that isn't sport related. But once a team starts doing good(Raiders in the early 2000's, Cowboys recently), a majority of people will root for them. Then, once they are out, you'd never know they were fans of said team. It's weak, but happens. I've said it before, but the only teams who get unconditional support in this city are the Lakers and Dodgers.

Have to disagree. The Kings have die hard fans that have lived through decades of average or below average teams.

LakasRool4eva
02-02-2010, 12:09 AM
we just appreaciate excellence...........sum folks get jealous of da 'ships but what do u expect???????

cobbler
02-02-2010, 12:09 AM
to answer the original post....

In my own words... I would sum up Laker fan as proud winners. Pretty much the opposite of the butthurt insecure fans like djohn2oo8 whose only real pleasure , since his team cannot produce, is to belittle the victors accomplishments and their fanbase.

djohn2oo8
02-02-2010, 12:18 AM
to answer the original post....

In my own words... I would sum up Laker fan as proud winners. Pretty much the opposite of the butthurt insecure fans like djohn2oo8 whose only real pleasure , since his team cannot produce, is to belittle the victors accomplishments and their fanbase.

Lol, damn I'm good if I could bring down the Laker fanbase by myself :lol

I'll say it again...There are some good posters here, just the fanbase has gained that reputation themselves, dumbass.

cobbler
02-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Lol, damn I'm good if I could bring down the Laker fanbase by myself :lol

I'll say it again...There are some good posters here, just the fanbase has gained that reputation themselves, dumbass.

I said belittle. Any moron can belittle someone. The only thing you bring down is the collective IQ of any group you happen to be hanging with.

There are good fans and bad fans for all organizations. I think you know your place.

djohn2oo8
02-02-2010, 12:32 AM
I said belittle. Any moron can belittle someone. The only thing you bring down is the collective IQ of any group you happen to be hanging with.

There are good fans and bad fans for all organizations. I think you know your place.

Hmm, it's ashame you don't know yours

bostonguy
02-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Scared and insecure. The Cavs are why.

ffadicted
02-02-2010, 12:33 AM
I hate fucking courtside laker celebrities, other then that every team has bandwagon fans, Lakers just more so then most of the league.

cobbler
02-02-2010, 12:34 AM
Hmm, it's ashame you don't know yours

...and where is that?

Please...do tell

Def Rowe
02-02-2010, 12:39 AM
I hate fucking courtside laker celebrities, other then that every team has bandwagon fans, Lakers just more so then most of the league.

I agree with this, but not all of the Lakers celeb fans are bandwagoners. I suspect some of them are actual hoops fans.