PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's such a D-Bag

da_suns_fan
02-01-2010, 10:44 PM
No doubt he put up 30+ shots (doubt all 13 free throws were and-1 opportunities) in order to break Jerry West's record in Jerry West's building.

Ya think?

Memphis had four players shooting ten plus shots.

The Lakers? One.

Some might point out that he shot well while his teammates didnt which is BULLSHIT. Its pretty hard for me to get any type of rhythm when one guy is taking every freaking shot. Im sure guys like Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom are thinking the same thing.

So gratz on the Lakers' record, Kobe. The most games any Laker has ever played like a total Douche Bag.

da_suns_fan
02-01-2010, 10:45 PM
btw Kobe lovers, never forget this douche bag loves you so much he asked to be traded just 2.5 years ago. Thats how much he gives a shit about Lakers records or YOU.

PGDynasty24
02-01-2010, 10:47 PM
just remember your a suns fan. and did u even watch the game. pau and bynum were sucking. kobe shot 58% from field.

Allanon
02-01-2010, 10:49 PM
There is a thread for random Kobe trash talking stickied at top.

It's the All Kobe, All the Time thread.
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144287&page=22

Please use this thread so we don't have 10 new Kobe threads every day.

Thank you.

UrAphag
02-01-2010, 10:50 PM
I've been curious as to why other teams fans would get angry when Kobe takes too many shots. Wouldn't you want him taking more shots because theres a better chance the lakers will lose?

namlook
da_suns_fan (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10213) welcome to my ignore list for this for this utter piece of shit of a thread.

JamStone
Kobe haters hate no matter what. When Kobe takes a lot of attempts but shoots a bad percentage, they jump on Kobe for taking a lot of shots while shooting a low FG percentage. Now, that he takes a lot of shots but shoots well over 50%, they say it doesn't matter and he's still a douchebag or a ballhog or whatever. Haters are going to hate no matter what. And they'll make up every excuse just to hate. It's pretty sad.

da_suns_fan
02-01-2010, 10:51 PM
just remember your a suns fan. and did u even watch the game. pau and bynum were sucking. kobe shot 58% from field.

I guess 4-7 means youre sucking and you dont deserve the ball anymore. Fuck All-Star selections, its KOBE'S NIGHT TONIGHT!!!

btw - AWESOME reading comprehension on my first post:

Some might point out that he shot well while his teammates didnt which is BULLSHIT. Its pretty hard for me to get any type of rhythm when one guy is taking every freaking shot. Im sure guys like Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom are thinking the same thing.

Dro210
02-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Gasol and Bynum combine for 10 shots.... Lakers lose

L

O

L

DPG21920
02-01-2010, 10:52 PM
There is a thread for random Kobe trash talking stickied at top.

It's the All Kobe, All the Time thread.
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144287&page=22

Please use this thread so we don't have 10 new Kobe threads every day.

Thank you.

It is not just for "random Kobe trash talking" it is, as the title states, for "all Kobe, all the time". Your boys need to put their stuff in their as well.

da_suns_fan
02-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Gasol and Bynum combine for 10 shots.... Lakers lose

L

O

L

Shut up, man! Those ten shots proved that they were playing like crap and it was time for Kobe to go into "KOBE MODE!!!"

Im sure the potential record in West's building had nothing to do with it! Kobe was just doing what he HAD to do! :lol

Allanon
02-01-2010, 10:54 PM
It is not just for "random Kobe trash talking" it is, as the title states, for "all Kobe, all the time". Your boys need to put their stuff in their as well.

The Kobe historic milestones (25,000 points, highest scoring Laker, etc) do get a free pass; though since they only happen once in a lifetime.

But I do I agree about every random Kobe thought posts.

You guys get on the Laker fans, I'll get on the non-Laker fans.

cobbler
02-01-2010, 10:55 PM
No doubt he put up 30+ shots (doubt all 13 free throws were and-1 opportunities) in order to break Jerry West's record in Jerry West's building.

Ya think?

Memphis had four players shooting ten plus shots.

The Lakers? One.

So gratz on the Lakers' record, Kobe. The most games any Laker has ever played like a total Douche Bag.

A little bitter your Suns can't even "eye the prize" with the Hubbel are ya? :lmao

DPG21920
02-01-2010, 10:56 PM
The Kobe historic milestones (25,000 points, highest scoring Laker, etc) do get a free pass; though since they only happen once in a lifetime.

But I do I agree about every random Kobe thought posts.

Deal :lol

Kobe does deserve some of the hate, especially with the things he has done and the way he has been playing as of late, but not tonight. Not his fault that Artest in not that good.

da_suns_fan
02-01-2010, 10:56 PM
da_suns_fan (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10213) welcome to my ignore list for this for this utter piece of shit of a thread.

Who the hell is THIS guy?

Nice sig. No doubt Kobe loved the spotlight after that last game winner. Thus, he decided to take every other shot tonight in order to break a record and get even MORE attention. Gotta keep that KOBE fire burning!!!

Why dont all Laker fans join me in a chant:

"KOBE! KOBE! KOBE! KOBE! KOBE!"

He needs our love guys!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2010, 10:57 PM
I agree.

No, it's the all Kobe all the time thread, Kori said all Kobe related stuff goes in there, never said anything about historic milestones.

With that said, Lakers fans have done an overall way better job keeping the Kobe love in that thread than non-Lakers fans have at keeping Kobe hate in that thread. When people make threads about how good Lebron would be if he was on the Lakers, they know full well it'll turn into Kobe vs. Lebron.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2010, 10:58 PM

Aside from this thread, can I be put on your ignore list? You have it in your sig like being on it is some exclusive VIP list.

Allanon
02-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Deal :lol

Kobe does deserve some of the hate, especially with the things he has done and the way he has been playing as of late, but not tonight. Not his fault that Artest in not that good.

Fair enough for me. Trash talking is good, but 10 new threads a day about Kobe gets tiresome.

I don't post in these random threads other than to remind fans that there is a Kobe All the Time thread.

Allanon
02-01-2010, 10:59 PM
No, it's the all Kobe all the time thread, Kori said all Kobe related stuff goes in there, never said anything about historic milestones.

With that said, Lakers fans have done an overall way better job keeping the Kobe love in that thread than non-Lakers fans have at keeping Kobe hate in that thread. When people make threads about how good Lebron would be if he was on the Lakers, they know full well it'll turn into Kobe vs. Lebron.

I give a free pass to Kobe milestones (love) and Really shitty Kobe games (hate) once in awhile.

I just find it tiresome to see 10 new Kobe posts every friggin' day...seriously guys :lol

redzero
02-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Who the hell is THIS guy?

I don't know, but he clearly thinks that his ignore list is more important than anybody else's.

Ice009
02-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Kobe haters hate no matter what. When Kobe takes a lot of attempts but shoots a bad percentage, they jump on Kobe for taking a lot of shots while shooting a low FG percentage. Now, that he takes a lot of shots but shoots well over 50%, they say it doesn't matter and he's still a douchebag or a ballhog or whatever. Haters are going to hate no matter what. And they'll make up every excuse just to hate. It's pretty sad.

Look man the Lakers won the Championship last season because Kobe shared the ball. Against the Nuggets I thought Gasol was the key and the reason they won that series because he started controlling the game when he got the ball consistently. Kobe won't win shit if he plays like this.

He wants it all though. He wants to score 45 points, take all the shots AND get the win. That's just who he is. He's been playing like that for years. I don't get why you can't see it. He really doesn't want to pass the ball. It's more of a chore for him to do it. If he didn't do it last season then the Lakers may not have won it all.

He is a great player though, but you know Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Tim Duncan, Lebron James are just more team oriented than Kobe. I don't know why it's so hard for Kobe to trust his teammates or pass them the ball? Those guys time and again have trust in their teammates and get them the ball. They may lose more games by trusting their teammates but it also helps them prepare for later in the season and strengthen team unity. Kobe seems to lose trust in his teammates faster than any Superstar I've ever seen.

Maybe Kobe can do it this way and win it all by taking 40% of the shots himself? If he does great, but a lot of basketball purists don't like watching someone completely freeze out and ignore his teammates like he does at times.

PGDynasty24
02-01-2010, 11:02 PM
why is this suns fans so obsessed with kobe? why does he care if kobe shot 30 shots?

namlook
02-01-2010, 11:02 PM
Aside from this thread, can I be put on your ignore list? You have it in your sig like being on it is some exclusive VIP list.

You got it buddy. Join the club.

DUNCANownsKOBE (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14638) This message is hidden because DUNCANownsKOBE is on your ignore list (http://spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-01-2010, 11:03 PM
You got it buddy. Join the club.

I wish nothing but good health to you and your family. The next time I try to get into a club, I'll just let them know I'm on namlook's ignore list. God bless son.

Dro210
02-01-2010, 11:04 PM
Kobe is gonna be goin Kome even more now that Ron Ron ruined his night for him. lol. How is he gonna go for 44, set a lame record, and pass up the last shot? He'll never make that mistake again.

25,000 is cool, but who cares about franchise milestones? I don't remember ESPN breaking into any games to announce Avery Johnson had just set the Spurs all-time assist record.

PGDynasty24
02-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Look man the Lakers won the Championship last season because Kobe shared the ball. Against the Nuggets I thought Gasol was the key and the reason they won that series because he started controlling the game when he got the ball consistently. Kobe won't win shit if he plays like this.

He wants it all though. He wants to score 45 points, take all the shots AND get the win. That's just who he is. He's been playing like that for years. I don't get why you can't see it. He really doesn't want to pass the ball. It's more of a chore for him to do it. If he didn't do it last season then the Lakers may not have won it all.

He is a great player though, but you know Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Tim Duncan, Lebron James are just more team oriented than Kobe. I don't know why it's so hard for Kobe to trust his teammates or pass them the ball? Those guys time and again have trust in their teammates and get them the ball. They may lose more games by trusting their teammates but it also helps them prepare for later in the season and strengthen team unity. Kobe seems to lose trust in his teammates faster than any Superstar I've ever seen.

Maybe Kobe can do it this way and win it all by taking 40% of the shots himself? If he does great, but a lot of basketball purists don't like watching someone completely freeze out and ignore his teammates like he does at times.

Don't put Tim Duncan next to Magic or Bird. EVER. That's like comparing filet minan to pot roast. just don't do it. more team oriented. kobe has triple the amount of assists duncan gets

DPG21920
02-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Tim > Kobe. Don't you ever put Kobe next to Tim.

PGDynasty24
02-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Kobe is gonna be goin Kome even more now that Ron Ron ruined his night for him. lol. How is he gonna go for 44, set a lame record, and pass up the last shot? He'll never make that mistake again.

25,000 is cool, but who cares about franchise milestones? I don't remember ESPN breaking into any games to announce Avery Johnson had just set the Spurs all-time assist record.

spurs all-time assist record omg????????? comparing spurs all time assists record who consists of nobody really to the lakers all time scoring record which consists of Jerry West,Baylor,Kareem,Magic and all these other guys. really dude?

da_suns_fan
02-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Don't put Tim Duncan next to Magic or Bird. EVER. That's like comparing filet minan to pot roast. just don't do it. more team oriented. kobe has triple the amount of assists duncan gets

Plus Duncan never had the cajones to pass up open teammates and take the Magic one-on-four like Kobe did in the finals last year.

Who CARES if his shot was blocked by Hedo, just think of how AWESOME Kobe must know he is to take that shot!

Thats confidence, baby!

PGDynasty24
02-01-2010, 11:09 PM
Tim > Kobe. Don't you ever put Kobe next to Tim.

I agree tim duncan should never sniff kobe. kobe owns him head-to-head its not even close. will end up with more rings. and kobe is kobe,ask any1 outside the US who tim duncan is and they think he is a bowler or something,ask some1 outside the US who kobe is and they know what's up

Dro210
02-01-2010, 11:09 PM
you're horrible at trolling... kobe better team player than duncan? lololol

Duncan>Magic and Bird and definitely Kome. You probably aren't even old enough to have watched those guys play either.

Fuck the Lakers scoring record. Avery passed the great Johnny Moore. That's legendary shit.

PGDynasty24
02-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Plus Duncan never had the cajones to pass up open teammates and take the Magic one-on-four like Kobe did in the finals last year.

Who CARES if his shot was blocked by Hedo, just think of how AWESOME Kobe must know he is to take that shot!

Thats confidence, baby!

yeah because kobe gets it done in the clutch and likes to perform in the playoffs,unlike your bro nash who quivers at the sight of the playoffs. Watch out for robert horry!!

DPG21920
02-01-2010, 11:11 PM
I agree tim duncan should never sniff kobe. kobe owns him head-to-head its not even close. will end up with more rings. and kobe is kobe,ask any1 outside the US who tim duncan is and they think he is a bowler or something,ask some1 outside the US who kobe is and they know what's up

Please. Tim > Kobe. Tim is the main man on 4 title teams. More finals MVP's, more MVP's. Quit fooling yourself.

Ice009
02-01-2010, 11:11 PM

Tim Duncan is a team oriented player. That is 100% true. All those players are team oriented. So I can't put Tim Duncan next to those guys, but you can put Kobe next to them?

You are a total Laker retard. You have never watched a Spurs game if you just tried that assist comparison.

Tim Duncan usually has the assist that leads to the assist. Everyone knows the Spurs system doesn't get high assist numbers for individual players. Even in Tim's prime when he could have been scoring 30-40 points a game he was giving up the ball and trusting his teammates.

Dro210
02-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Speaking of Robert Horry.... Kobe probably only has 2 rings without that guy.

Now that's clutch

namlook
02-01-2010, 11:12 PM

Kobe has taken 26% of the teams shots this season.

Lebron has taken 26% of his team's shots this season.

Jordan took 28% in 92-93, the year of the Bulls third championship.

Yet Kobe is the ball hog?

DPG21920
02-01-2010, 11:13 PM
I am not hating on Kobe. Just stating facts. I don't bring up the possibility of having more championships or people in China (who vote T-Mac into the all star game) who know a player. I stick to the meat and potatoes.

Ice009
02-01-2010, 11:14 PM

Anyone who knows basketball knows who Tim Duncan is lol.

Why don't you go ask Magic Johnson or Kareem who Tim is. I am sure they will tell you how great he is. lol.

I doubt anyone here cares if bandwagon fans who watch ESPN don't know who Tim is. Looks like you have just shown your true Basketball IQ here tonight that you are one of the retarded ESPN fans.

Dro210
02-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Phil... "At halftime, I told everybody he's forcing the action, so let's get him over the hump so we can play some team ball.... but it looks like we never did"

lol

Chieflion
02-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Phil... "I thought we would get it out of the way and then play some team ball.... but it looks like we never did"

lol
That is just so fricking awesome.

MiamiHeat
02-01-2010, 11:20 PM
am i actually reading laker fan saying that kobe > duncan???

o
m
g

Ice009
02-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Phil... "At halftime, I told everybody he's forcing the action, so let's get him over the hump so we can play some team ball.... but it looks like we never did"

lol

Did Phil really say that tonight?

Brilliant Phil, brilliant. Just backs me right up. Exactly what I thought tonight.

It is so easy to understand that only Kobe and his fans don't get the game of Basketball.

da_suns_fan
02-01-2010, 11:27 PM

lol

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

WalterSobchak
02-01-2010, 11:39 PM

Your right. No one will forget Kobe's infidelity in Colorado. :toast

Ice009
02-02-2010, 12:45 AM
Your right. No one will forget Kobe's infidelity in Colorado. :toast

That is pure hate from PGDynasty24. Anyone with any kind of basketball IQ would know that at the very worst Tim and Kobe are Co-players of the decade. You want to discredit Tim so badly then you're going to have to discredit Kobe too. If Tim had Shaq for the first half of the decade then that head to head argument would be non existent. You can't base it solely on that.

How does one come up with a nickname that has PG and number 24 in it. That is Kobe's least favorite thing passing the ball. Even Phil called him out tonight.

rhyputa
02-02-2010, 01:38 AM
:lmao

JamStone
02-02-2010, 03:12 AM
you're horrible at trolling... kobe better team player than duncan? lololol

Duncan>Magic and Bird and definitely Kome. You probably aren't even old enough to have watched those guys play either.

Fuck the Lakers scoring record. Avery passed the great Johnny Moore. That's legendary shit.

Chill with the hate son. Duncan is not better than Magic. Most Spurs fans will tell you that.

And, btw, the super "selfish" Kobe has more assists than Johnny Moore. It's not that legendary. Johnny Moore had a short NBA career and isn't a Hall of Famer, much less the "logo" of the NBA.

Baseline
02-02-2010, 03:27 AM
I've been curious as to why other teams fans would get angry when Kobe takes too many shots. Wouldn't you want him taking more shots because theres a better chance the lakers will lose?

Believe me, I watch the Lakers for the sole reason of watching them lose. Like tonight, for example. It was beautiful.

Bryant takes 28 shots, while Bynum and Gasol combine for only 10. The Lakers lose. Shocking? Absolutely not. Bryant actually made over 50% tonight, which he does about once a month. Great for him. But bad for the Lakers if he shoots that much. It wouldn't have mattered if he socred 60. The Lakers have plenty of size and skill to overpower the Memphis frontline, getting Zach and the young Gasol in foul trouble. But that didn't happen because Bryant was busy throwing up about 25 jumpers.

I don't get annoyed at Bryant shooting too much. It makes the Lakers worse, but Bryant doesn't care, so why should I. But I do get annoyed at all the idiot fans who think Bryant is so great. He's not. He's a guy who shoots a ton of shots. When they win, he gets all the glory, even though he may go 11-29 with 29 points, 2 assists, and four turnovers. Meanwhile, Pau goes 6-10, and Lamar has 14 rebounds and 6 assists, and only 5 shots. But all anybody cares about is the number of points Bryant scores.

But if they lose, Bryant throws his teammates under the bus. We've only seen that about 50,000 times. Go watch him play. His teammates can't stand him. He grandstands - he embarrasses them.

He's an electric guy in that he makes sure the spotlight is on him. He makes a thousand moves a game which get him nowhere...but it sure does look good for the crowd at the Staples Center, who wouldn't know good basketball if it sat in their lap. They literally ooh and ahh when the guy makes a move. If you watch a game at the Staples Center, it becomes painfully apparent that a lot of what Bryant does is for himself and the people watching - not for his teammates.

If you've played the game and/or coached the game, which I have, you know how it is to play with guys like Bryant. Even watching from the stands, you can see the whole court - you see openings, movement, cuts, curls, etc. If you watch a guy like Nash or LeBron or even Ginobili, you'll see how they have a feel for what each guy is doing, and they don't care who the open guy is or what his ability level is - that guy gets the ball. Period.

In Bryant's case, it's the opposite. Bryant gets the ball. Period. He has two of the most skilled bigs in the entire league in Gasol and Odom. And in Bynum, he has probably the longest big. Gasol is easily the most skilled big in the NBA. Laker fans have no earthly clue how good this guy is. Yet Bryant rarely gets the ball to any of them in a position to score unless it's a bailout where he can't get a shot off himself.

Bryant will make one decent pass a game, or maybe even two. But he has the ball in his hands on literally every possession. It's completely unfathomable to me how he refuses to defer to those guys. Gasol is so unselfish as a player, and so is Odom. If Gasol is given the ball and can't get a very high percentage shot off, he will send it back out. Gasol will not take a bad shot. Odom is also an extremely good passer. Both Odom and Gasol are better and more willing passers than Bryant, who is a ball monopolizer extraordinaire. It baffles me that a guy 6' 10" and a guy 7'0" are far better passers than Bryant, who is so skilled, but it's true because I've seen it for the last few years right in front of my eyes. The ability is there, but the will is not.

Even in meaningless regular season games, Bryant will not let anybody else have the spotlight. He will still demand to stay in the game in order to get his numbers, even when the game is over and LA is up by 10+ points. This to me, is deplorable, and is the reason I have less respect for whatever scoring numbers he puts up.

I wish they had an all-time garbage time scoring list, because Bryant is a first ballot Hall of Famer in that category.

If you Laker fans want to call him the greatest Laker ever, fine, go for it with all your gusto. But keep in mind that every single person outside of Los Angeles will laugh in your face for saying - or even thinking - that this clown Bryant, this volume shooter, this black hole of a guard, is a better player than Magic, Kareem, Wilt, or Jerry West.

TheGreatest23
02-02-2010, 03:41 AM
Believe me, I watch the Lakers for the sole reason of watching them lose. Like tonight, for example. It was beautiful.

Bryant takes 28 shots, while Bynum and Gasol combine for only 10. The Lakers lose. Shocking? Absolutely not. Bryant actually made over 50% tonight, which he does about once a month. Great for him. But bad for the Lakers if he shoots that much. It wouldn't have mattered if he socred 60. The Lakers have plenty of size and skill to overpower the Memphis frontline, getting Zach and the young Gasol in foul trouble. But that didn't happen because Bryant was busy throwing up about 25 jumpers.

I don't get annoyed at Bryant shooting too much. It makes the Lakers worse, but Bryant doesn't care, so why should I. But I do get annoyed at all the idiot fans who think Bryant is so great. He's not. He's a guy who shoots a ton of shots. When they win, he gets all the glory, even though he may go 11-29 with 29 points, 2 assists, and four turnovers. Meanwhile, Pau goes 6-10, and Lamar has 14 rebounds and 6 assists, and only 5 shots. But all anybody cares about is the number of points Bryant scores.

But if they lose, Bryant throws his teammates under the bus. We've only seen that about 50,000 times. Go watch him play. His teammates can't stand him. He grandstands - he embarrasses them.

He's an electric guy in that he makes sure the spotlight is on him. He makes a thousand moves a game which get him nowhere...but it sure does look good for the crowd at the Staples Center, who wouldn't know good basketball if it sat in their lap. They literally ooh and ahh when the guy makes a move. If you watch a game at the Staples Center, it becomes painfully apparent that a lot of what Bryant does is for himself and the people watching - not for his teammates.

If you've played the game and/or coached the game, which I have, you know how it is to play with guys like Bryant. Even watching from the stands, you can see the whole court - you see openings, movement, cuts, curls, etc. If you watch a guy like Nash or LeBron or even Ginobili, you'll see how they have a feel for what each guy is doing, and they don't care who the open guy is or what his ability level is - that guy gets the ball. Period.

In Bryant's case, it's the opposite. Bryant gets the ball. Period. He has two of the most skilled bigs in the entire league in Gasol and Odom. And in Bynum, he has probably the longest big. Gasol is easily the most skilled big in the NBA. Laker fans have no earthly clue how good this guy is. Yet Bryant rarely gets the ball to any of them in a position to score unless it's a bailout where he can't get a shot off himself.

Bryant will make one decent pass a game, or maybe even two. But he has the ball in his hands on literally every possession. It's completely unfathomable to me how he refuses to defer to those guys. Gasol is so unselfish as a player, and so is Odom. If Gasol is given the ball and can't get a very high percentage shot off, he will send it back out. Gasol will not take a bad shot. Odom is also an extremely good passer. Both Odom and Gasol are better and more willing passers than Bryant, who is a ball monopolizer extraordinaire. It baffles me that a guy 6' 10" and a guy 7'0" are far better passers than Bryant, who is so skilled, but it's true because I've seen it for the last few years right in front of my eyes. The ability is there, but the will is not.

Even in meaningless regular season games, Bryant will not let anybody else have the spotlight. He will still demand to stay in the game in order to get his numbers, even when the game is over and LA is up by 10+ points. This to me, is deplorable, and is the reason I have less respect for whatever scoring numbers he puts up.

I wish they had an all-time garbage time scoring list, because Bryant is a first ballot Hall of Famer in that category.

If you Laker fans want to call him the greatest Laker ever, fine, go for it with all your gusto. But keep in mind that every single person outside of Los Angeles will laugh in your face for saying - or even thinking - that this clown Bryant, this volume shooter, this black hole of a guard, is a better player than Magic, Kareem, Wilt, or Jerry West.

You watch the Lakers to watch them lose? You must have been depressed alot in your lifetime. LOL. Dont worry bro. I'll do you a favor and kick thier ass in the Finals. You can live vicarously through my team since your team is obviously done for the next decade.

Bow down to The King, bitches.

J Zone
02-02-2010, 06:21 AM
Pau Gasol: "I'm Proud of [Kobe]. I congratulate him. Now we can focus on winning games again."

OC Register (http://www.ocregister.com/articles/shots-232119-bryant-gasol.html)

J Zone
02-02-2010, 06:23 AM
LA Times (http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakers-grizzlies2-2010feb02,0,1208541.story)

Said Jackson: "I would have liked to have seen a little more activity on that play. We had plenty of time to take the ball at them and Kobe, it looked like he lost the ball a little bit and got lost out there in the 30-foot area and couldn't get penetration, which is what you've got to have."

There were other unhappy Lakers, notably Gasol, who had 10 points and nine rebounds. He took only seven shots, making four. Andrew Bynum took only three shots and had five points in 26 minutes. Ten shots combined for the Lakers' big men?

"I don't know," Gasol said, shaking his head. "Obviously, we're not making a conscious effort on pounding the ball inside. So we settled a little bit too much. It's not like they were double-teaming or anything. It is what it is. It happens often."

Are the Lakers a better team when they go inside? "One hundred percent," Gasol said.

Does everybody know that?

"I'm not sure," he said.

Dro210
02-02-2010, 06:40 AM
Chill with the hate son. Duncan is not better than Magic. Most Spurs fans will tell you that.

And, btw, the super "selfish" Kobe has more assists than Johnny Moore. It's not that legendary. Johnny Moore had a short NBA career and isn't a Hall of Famer, much less the "logo" of the NBA.

lol, you definitely missed the sarcasm in the Johnny Moore comment son....

but how is the other hate? Duncan is an all-time great. Magic is too. It's honestly a pretty good debate. To me, they're both the greatest ever at their repective positions tho, and we'll leave it at that.

Scola
02-02-2010, 06:47 AM

TJastal
02-02-2010, 07:01 AM
Grizzlies announcer on Kome.

"Kobe Bryant cannot make a basket without turning around and looking at the ref to see if there was a call. Just... ya know.. that... and look he's yelling at him now, you've gotten two calls already Kobe... why don't you just .. not complain about every single ONE."

:lol :lol :rollin

redzero
02-02-2010, 09:21 AM

Exactly. Lakers fans claim that LeBron iso'd his team out of the playoffs, but when Kobe jacks up a lot of shots, it's because he has to, according to them.

DxB
02-02-2010, 09:29 AM

Thats what I was thinking too!

What kinda homo has a fking list for this? Wtf we're supposed to feel bad that we're on the faggot ass list and work to try and get off it?

I really hope that dude aint a grown man coz that shit wud just be off da hook...

da_suns_fan
02-02-2010, 09:30 AM
LA Times (http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakers-grizzlies2-2010feb02,0,1208541.story)LA Times

Said Jackson: "I would have liked to have seen a little more activity on that play. We had plenty of time to take the ball at them and Kobe, it looked like he lost the ball a little bit and got lost out there in the 30-foot area and couldn't get penetration, which is what you've got to have."

There were other unhappy Lakers, notably Gasol, who had 10 points and nine rebounds. He took only seven shots, making four. Andrew Bynum took only three shots and had five points in 26 minutes. Ten shots combined for the Lakers' big men?

"I don't know," Gasol said, shaking his head. "Obviously, we're not making a conscious effort on pounding the ball inside. So we settled a little bit too much. It's not like they were double-teaming or anything. It is what it is. It happens often."

Are the Lakers a better team when they go inside? "One hundred percent," Gasol said.

Does everybody know that?

"I'm not sure," he said.

Man, it just keeps getting better. You KNOW they all have to hate him. He's such a douche!

And someone mentioned that Kobe shot 28 times which doesnt account for the 13 free throws. I dont know how many "and 1s" Kobe had, but Im guessing he actually shot the ball 31-34 times.

TJastal
02-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Thats what I was thinking too!

What kinda homo has a fking list for this? Wtf we're supposed to feel bad that we're on the faggot ass list and work to try and get off it?

I really hope that dude aint a grown man coz that shit wud just be off da hook...

I think we should all have our own little lists then we can feel uppity and better than than someone else too, by golly.

Ice009
02-02-2010, 09:46 AM
Even "the gift" as Lakers fans like to call him is calling out Kobe.

Seriously guys do you have your head up Kobe's ass the whole time to not realize this is the way he wants to play. To me it honesty looks like he doesn't want to pass the ball to anyone, ever.

Gasol is right in what he said. Like I mentioned in a post earlier I thought Pau Gasol was the the key in the series against the Nuggets last season and the reason they won that series. When he got the ball consistently he started controlling the game. How in the hell does Bynum and Gasol only get the ball 10 times between them? That is amazing to me.

JamStone
02-02-2010, 12:54 PM
lol, you definitely missed the sarcasm in the Johnny Moore comment son....

but how is the other hate? Duncan is an all-time great. Magic is too. It's honestly a pretty good debate. To me, they're both the greatest ever at their repective positions tho, and we'll leave it at that.

People on these boards make weird and pretty unjustifiable comments on here all the time... and are serious. So, yeah, I missed the sarcasm on that one.

As for Duncan v. Magic, I personally don't think it's a debate. Magic is widely regarded as one of the top 3 or 4 players in the history of the NBA. Tim is considered right around top 10. If you ask 100 basketball "experts," 99 will tell you that Magic > Duncan. There's a little bit of an argument, but you didn't make an argument. You simply said Duncan > Magic.

I. Hustle
02-02-2010, 01:18 PM

OH OH OH Can I be on your ignore list too? It smells like pussy.

TheMACHINE
02-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Even "the gift" as Lakers fans like to call him is calling out Kobe.

Seriously guys do you have your head up Kobe's ass the whole time to not realize this is the way he wants to play. To me it honesty looks like he doesn't want to pass the ball to anyone, ever.

Gasol is right in what he said. Like I mentioned in a post earlier I thought Pau Gasol was the the key in the series against the Nuggets last season and the reason they won that series. When he got the ball consistently he started controlling the game. How in the hell does Bynum and Gasol only get the ball 10 times between them? That is amazing to me.

Finals in 08, Ring in 09, First place in the West. Dont worry about us son. Worry about your mediocre franchise.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-02-2010, 08:11 PM
OH OH OH Can I be on your ignore list too? It smells like pussy.

It's a pretty exclusive list. If you get on the great Namlook's ignore list that means you're going places in life.

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 08:12 PM
It's a pretty exclusive list. If you get on the great Namlook's ignore list that means you're going places in life.
Do you get a signed and delivered membership card for that?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Do you get a signed and delivered membership card for that?

Well I got my acceptance letter yesterday (it can be viewed on page 1), so hopefully my exclusive membership card that gets me into places like the Playboy Mansion will arrive in 5-7 business days.

HarlemHeat37
02-02-2010, 08:18 PM
I've been on it for a while..it doesn't get you any perks like that, but you can just tell that people know your important when they look at you now..

LOL @ Pippen being the best player in the NBA..never gets old..he put me on his ignore list for calling him out for it..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-02-2010, 08:20 PM
I've been on it for a while..it doesn't get you any perks like that, but you can just tell that people know your important when they look at you now..

After I got my acceptance letter last night I ran into this girl I liked, showed her the letter, and she immediately tore my shorts off and ferociously proceeded to give me head. I'm pretty pumped about what life will be like from here on out.

Whisky Dog
02-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Is allanon the mod for this forum?

Allanon
02-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Is allanon the mod for this forum?

Absolutely not.

We all self-regulate ourselves here.

Having 10 million Kobe threads in the forum is like shitting in your own backyard here for NBA forum regulars.

Whisky Dog
02-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Oh ok, I never come in here was just curious.

Allanon
02-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Oh ok, I never come in here was just curious.

All good.

There was a time when there were like 10 different Kobe threads about what he was eating that day and how much he sucked. :lol

So now I just leave reminders to come to the pinned Kobe thread.

gaKNOW!blee
02-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Finals in 08, Ring in 09, First place in the West. Dont worry about us son. Worry about your mediocre franchise.

lol

TheMACHINE
02-02-2010, 08:42 PM
lol

i was being nice..i was gonna use the word "pathetic", but since i respect the spurs, I chose "mediocre".

:toast

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Absolutely not.

We all self-regulate ourselves here.

Having 10 million Kobe threads in the forum is like shitting in your own backyard here for NBA forum regulars.
Ya, maybe that is why there are so many troll threads here.

Allanon
02-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Ya, maybe that is why there are so many troll threads here.

There's nothing wrong with troll threads. Entertaining most of the time. They're kind of the heart of the NBA forum.

But 10 Kobe threads every friggin' day is just too much.

Troll thread variety is great...but 10 troll threads about 1 dude is probably 7 too many.

I don't even bother trolling back in these random threads anymore.

djohn2oo8
02-02-2010, 08:55 PM
I don't know why you laughing. The Spurs suck ass!!! Kobe has never had a team that stacked that played this poorly. We will definitely make this a stain on his dwindling career, much like the Olympic failure.:toast

Malone, Payton, Shaq, Kobe, lol

j.dizzle
02-02-2010, 08:55 PM
I don't know why you laughing. The Spurs suck ass!!! Kobe has never had a team that stacked that played this poorly. We will definitely make this a stain on his dwindling career, much like the Olympic failure.:toast
hahaha true how does a team with POP, Duncan, Parker, Jefferson Ginobli, & the highest scoring bench in the league suck so bad at home..Ppl talkin shit about Kobe, he would have that team 1st or 2nd in the west easily.

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 08:56 PM
hahaha true how does a team with POP, Duncan, Parker, Jefferson Ginobli, & the highest scoring bench in the league suck so bad at home..Ppl talkin shit about Kobe, he would have that team 1st or 2nd in the west easily.
Until you realise all Pop, Jefferson, Parker and Ginobili are sucking complete dick.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-02-2010, 08:57 PM
btw Kobe lovers, never forget this douche bag loves you so much he asked to be traded just 2.5 years ago. Thats how much he gives a shit about Lakers records or YOU.

p
w
n
t

j.dizzle
02-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Until you realise all Pop, Jefferson, Parker and ginobili are sucking complete dick.
Son, they need an Asshole leader on that team to call them out. Timmy is just too nice.

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 09:00 PM
Son, they need an Asshole leader on that team to call them out. Timmy is just too nice.
So basically you are calling Kobe an asshole, or am I seeing things incorrectly?

djohn2oo8
02-02-2010, 09:02 PM
So basically you are calling Kobe an asshole, or am I seeing things incorrectly?

:lol Count it!!!

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 09:09 PM
More like a Dick. It takes a dick to pussies in check.
We already have a Dick or so you Laker fans call him, on the Spurs, and it didn't work, so our players are not pussies.

j.dizzle
02-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Fuck ya, you gotta be a dick these days to win titles.

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Fuck ya, you gotta be a dick these days to win titles.
Especially the last two years, right. See 2008 Boston Celtics and 2009 Los Angeles Lakers. I am sure the Cavs would be the 2010 champions by this logic, seeing that they have the The Big Asshole in Cleveland. The 2011 NBA Champions would be the Blazers cause Oden obviously is parading around with his huge dick.

j.dizzle
02-02-2010, 09:18 PM
Especially the last two years, right. See 2008 Boston Celtics and 2009 Los Angeles Lakers. I am sure the Cavs would be the 2010 champions by this logic, seeing that they have the The Big Asshole in Cleveland. The 2011 NBA Champions would be the Blazers cause Oden obviously is parading around with his huge dick.
Dawg your comebacks are horrid :lol

j.dizzle
02-02-2010, 09:19 PM
I think we all can agree that the Dick you have is limp, buddy. The one we have stays hard.

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 09:20 PM
I think we all can agree that the Dick you have is limp, buddy. The one we have stays hard.
I assure you that the guy may have ED, but your guy has some persistent sexual disorder. It might be better if the guy you have stays limp though, you don't want 2004 all over again.

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Spurfan sound so defeated. You want proof? Listen just go upstairs and listen to those podcasts. You guys are jumping off the wagon at a record pace, which leaves you more time to hate on the CHAMPS. This is not a complaint... not even close. We welcome your hate, it's the fuel that keeps us chasing titles.
Please, the only reason why Kobe stays hard is because you guys aren't sucking him off enough. I digress, but you should really go back to the topic about Kobe being a douchebag.

j.dizzle
02-02-2010, 09:29 PM
Spurfan got owned in this thread..Like Hova says, On to the next one.

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Spurfan got owned in this thread..Like Hova says, On to the next one.
You are blaming me on trying to stay on topic about Kobe being a douchebag? This thread isn't about the Spurs, it is about Kobe being the douchebag he always has been.

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Dude, shut the fuck up. You'd trade every player on the Spurs not named Duncan to have Kobe.
Doesn't mean Kobe is not a douchebag.

Kobe is still a douchebag, beat that.

djohn2oo8
02-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Doesn't mean Kobe is not a douchebag.

He can't....Kobe's dick is shoved too far down his throat

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 09:37 PM
He can't....Kobe's dick is shoved too far down his throat
Please stay on topic. We don't want to deviate and talk about Kobe's hard-on when lakaluva is swallowing.

djohn2oo8
02-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Please stay on topic.

Ariza.:lmao
Houston= 11th seed in the West.

:rolleyes

Obstructed_View
02-02-2010, 09:45 PM

Kobe never had a team without another all star that had as good a record as this year's Spurs.

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Kobe never had a team without another all star that had as good a record as this year's Spurs.
Stay on topic. We have to talk about Kobe being a douchebag. What you are doing now will gain you insanely stupid replies from lakaluva and we don't want that.

Dro210
02-02-2010, 09:57 PM
People on these boards make weird and pretty unjustifiable comments on here all the time... and are serious. So, yeah, I missed the sarcasm on that one.

As for Duncan v. Magic, I personally don't think it's a debate. Magic is widely regarded as one of the top 3 or 4 players in the history of the NBA. Tim is considered right around top 10. If you ask 100 basketball "experts," 99 will tell you that Magic > Duncan. There's a little bit of an argument, but you didn't make an argument. You simply said Duncan > Magic.

Yea it's all good...

To me, after Mike... the next 7 or so (Kareem, Russell, Wilt, Oscar, Magic, Duncan, Bird), can be reasonably debated. It's just so hard because of the different eras. Plus, you gotta understand as a Spurs fan talking shit with Laker fans, of course I'm taking TD over Magic.

Ice009
02-02-2010, 10:18 PM

Yeah well LakaLuva wouldn't know anything about that. Kobe always leads teams to the playoffs with out other all stars there doesn't he?

da_suns_fan
02-02-2010, 10:21 PM
The best thing about Laker fans is that they KNOW he's a douche bag, its just theyre so insecure, Kobe makes them feel good about themselves. THEYRE douche-bags too!

Ive seen them at Suns games. They scream Kobes name during the national anthem. They scream Kobe's name in the bathroom. Theyre just freaking DOUCHE-BAGS!!

Kobe puts on his best practiced smile and says all this great stuff about the Lakers and they freaking EAT IT UP!! They completely forget that he demanded a trade 2.5 years ago because he didnt then and doesnt now even remotely care about the Lakers organization or their history or their douche-bag fanbase.

Kobe cares about Kobe. THATS IT. Any other fanbase would have screamed to ship his ass OUT after he asked for a trade. Talk about DISRESPECT. But not douche-bag Laker fans. They come to Kobe's DEFENSE!! They argue that he is RIGHT to demand a trade!

And then last night! Most fan bases would have PISSED that Kobe made "top ten in the league" Pau Gasol a spectator! ESPECIALLY in a game against his own brother. But not douche-bag Laker fans!

You guys are fucking pathetic. One day, Kobe will retire, and what will you do? My guess is you'll still just talk about Kobe.

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 10:28 PM
I Love Mamba!!!
Still a douchebag.

Maybe Duncan should learn to make his teammates better, Kobe does.
Doesn't make him any less of a douchebag, assuming Kobe even knows how to make his teammates better.

djohn2oo8
02-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Maybe Duncan should learn to make his teammates better, Kobe does.

Says Gasol and Shaq

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 10:37 PM
We don't pay Kobe to go out and try to achieve the Moral Man of the Year Award. He's paid to go out and kick ass. Duncan can be the nice guy, we got the Douche, bitch.
It is good to see a Laker fan finally admit Kobe Bryant is a douche, anyone else? We will leave Tim Duncan being a nice guy in another thread. Thank you very much for your honesty.

Kobe Bryant is still a douchebag, beat that.

rhyputa
02-02-2010, 10:51 PM
It is good to see a Laker fan finally admit Kobe Bryant is a douche, anyone else? We will leave Tim Duncan being a nice guy in another thread. Thank you very much for your honesty.

Kobe Bryant is still a douchebag, beat that.

Hey girl, how ya doin? :toast

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Hey girl, how ya doin? :toast
If I am a girl, then you must be a real bitch. Stay on topic, please.

Kobe is a douchebag, beat that.

rhyputa
02-02-2010, 11:07 PM
If I am a girl, then you must be a real bitch. Stay on topic, please.

Kobe is a douchebag, beat that.

If i were a bitch, then you must be son of a bitch.

You're son of a bitch, beat that!

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 11:10 PM
If i were a bitch, then you must be son of a bitch.

You're son of a bitch, beat that!
First of all, my mom and dad are not bitches, so I am not a son of a bitch (beat it). Thanks for your pointless contribution. Now, back to discussion on why Kobe is a douchebag. I would not want to stray off-topic, but you are definitely a bitch though, have you finished sucking on Kobe's hard-on?

djohn2oo8
02-02-2010, 11:47 PM
* The Official Kobe Bryant Douchebag Checklist

Break up a team that won 3 titles together - check
Demanding a trade after you broke up the team - check
Demanding Bynum be traded through the media - check
Cheating on your wife with an ugly, dirty ass hoe - check
Asking if he could cum in her face (Just do that shit) - check
Ratting out Shaq during the interrogation - check
Not caring if your team wins or loses, just as long as you get yours - check
Buying the wife you cheated on a million dollar ring - check
Complaining to the refs after every call you think was bad - check
Be a fake, media whore - check

TheMACHINE
02-03-2010, 01:41 AM

Tease the Rockets and rip thier hearts out - check
Win championship 2009 - check
Win Finals MVP - check
Swap former DPOY for 38% fg shooting Ariza - check
Maintain First place in the West - check

sounds good.

HarlemHeat37
02-03-2010, 05:21 AM
LOL dsf and djohn just ethered this thread..I thought djohn was actually being kind of nice with that list, he could have made it a lot worse, very classy of him..

namlook
02-03-2010, 05:45 AM
Yea it's all good...

To me, after Mike... the next 7 or so (Kareem, Russell, Wilt, Oscar, Magic, Duncan, Bird), can be reasonably debated. It's just so hard because of the different eras. Plus, you gotta understand as a Spurs fan talking shit with Laker fans, of course I'm taking TD over Magic.

Duncan over Magic. ROTFLMAO. No chance. Magic over Bird too, clearly. 5 rings to 3 and many more finals appearances.

HarlemHeat37
02-03-2010, 05:47 AM
I want to take namlook's post seriously, but it's very difficult to forget that he said Scottie Pippen was the best player in the NBA for numerous years..kind of kills his credibility..

redzero
02-03-2010, 06:56 AM

What about the elbow flinging?

Chieflion
02-03-2010, 09:10 AM

Sons, it could have been a lot worse. Like being a backpedaller like we always knew he was. Sounds like some of the Laker fans here.

Chieflion
02-03-2010, 09:15 AM
Did you go to bed, or did you just stay up seething with hate?
My timezone is different from yours. So, according to this, I didn't stay up nor go to sleep. But you know what, stay on topic, please, thank you.