PDA

View Full Version : LoL sons, Dirk hates BRHornet!!

jazzypimp
02-02-2010, 01:35 PM
LoL maybe Dirk reads ST...Here he is sons with a special message for BR...

Dirk: Jazz star is league's best PG
February, 1, 2010
FEB 1
3:54
PM CT
Email Print Share
By Tim MacMahon
SALT LAKE CITY -- The Dallas Mavericks are fresh off allowing a decent point guard to light them up for 52 points.

If Andre Miller can torch the Dallas defense like that, just imagine the possibilities for an All-Star like Deron Williams.

"Actually, to me, he’s probably the best point guard in the league right now," Dirk Nowitzki said of the Jazz star. "I’d actually take him over [Chris] Paul and the rest of them because he’s a big guard who can do it all."

Williams had a career-high 41 points against the Mavs a couple of seasons ago. He's also had a 17-assist game against Dallas.

The Mavs won't have to worry about Jazz power forward Carlos Boozer, but they don't get a break with his backup. Utah's Paul Millsap had 32 points, 14 rebounds and seven assists in Friday night's win over the Kings, which Williams missed to attend a family funeral.

BR....How that ass taste?

mavs>spurs2
02-02-2010, 01:38 PM
crofl

LOL@MavsFan
02-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Hmm I wonder by Dirk thinks that about the Horse Flies
http://www.hornets247.com/images/uploads/2009/01/115-dirk-nowitzki-vs-david-west.jpg Oh yeah, I remember now...HAHA

Ghazi
02-02-2010, 01:41 PM
dirk is right

LOL@MavsFan
02-02-2010, 01:42 PM
dirk is right

Agreed:toast, but Dirk is still a walking German vagina:lol

Lil Wayne
02-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Dirks bout a bitch wodi.

redzero
02-02-2010, 01:45 PM
I would be mad, too, if Chris Paul balled on my team two years straight.

hater
02-02-2010, 01:49 PM
I don't get it.

of course Deron is better than CFlop3

redzero
02-02-2010, 01:52 PM
I don't get it.

of course Deron is better than CFlop3

Yeah, Deron's better if you want a point guard who will do just about everything worse.

Ghazi
02-02-2010, 02:02 PM
The best PF in the universe has spoken. Game recognizes game.

redzero
02-02-2010, 02:07 PM

This topic isn't about Chris Bosh.

TheMACHINE
02-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Deron > CP3...clearly

TheMACHINE
02-02-2010, 02:11 PM

agree....Dirk>Karl Malone>Duncan

redzero
02-02-2010, 02:14 PM
agree....Dirk>Karl Malone>Duncan

Are we supposed to be counting players who retired six years ago?

Ghazi
02-02-2010, 02:34 PM
This topic isn't about Chris Bosh.

Hollinger lover eh?

Well according to Hollinger CP3's the best PG in the game.

And we all know that sure as shit ain't true :lol

redzero
02-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Hollinger lover eh?

Well according to Hollinger CP3's the best PG in the game.

And we all know that sure as shit ain't true :lol

And look at all the evidence you've provided.

Oh wait--you didn't prove shit.

Ghazi
02-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Deron's been to teh WCF. didn't get bukkaked by BIllups, and didn't let Jannero Pargo take 13 4th quarter Game 7 shots. Also Deron made Final Four in college while CP3 lost in the 2nd round as a #2 seed.

Hows that for evidence? :)

redzero
02-02-2010, 02:41 PM

you didn't prove shit.

dirk4mvp
02-02-2010, 02:56 PM
He's just mad he's gotta come off the bench in the all star game in his hometown.

Dammit, NFL games in England and NBA all star games in Germany. This shit needs to stop.

dirk4mvp
02-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Dirks bout a bitch wodi.

lol jail

Red Hawk #21
02-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Dirk speaks the truth.

BRHornet45
02-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Deron's been to teh WCF. didn't get bukkaked by BIllups, and didn't let Jannero Pargo take 13 4th quarter Game 7 shots. Also Deron made Final Four in college while CP3 lost in the 2nd round as a #2 seed.

son you, your wife, and the most overrated power forward of all time Dirk sure would know a thing or three about getting bukkaked huh?

Pelicans78
02-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Despite D-Will's bigger size, CP3 does everything better, including shooting, ball-handling, passing, vision, steals, rebounds. Seriously, what does Williams do better? Tattoos?

Besides what does Dirk know about anything? He's had 10+ seasons to use his 7'0 ft body to become a dominant post player and he's still nothing but a taller David West. Such a waste.

lefty
02-02-2010, 03:28 PM
CROFL Mavs

Dirk is still buttuhurt because CP3 raped them in the 2008 playoffs :rollin

redzero
02-02-2010, 03:28 PM
Despite D-Will's bigger size, CP3 does everything better, including shooting, ball-handling, passing, vision, steals, rebounds. Seriously, what does Williams do better? Tattoos?

I really would like to know that, too. One player does everything better than the other, but people are still comparing them like it's still debatable.

badfish22
02-02-2010, 03:34 PM
crofl @ spurfan in this thread

dirk4mvp
02-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Besides what does Dirk know about anything? He's had 10+ seasons to use his 7'0 ft body to become a dominant post player and he's still nothing but a taller David West. Such a waste.

wtfamireading.jpg

Pelicans78
02-02-2010, 03:35 PM
I really would like to know that, too. One player does everything better than the other, but people are still comparing them like it's still debatable.

There is no debate. It's stupid even thinking about it. CP3 is a step ahead of Williams in every aspect. He always will be unless he gets injured seriously.

Darthkiller
02-02-2010, 04:19 PM
dirk is right. Chris Paul isnt even the best pg on his own team, Collison is better.

Muser
02-02-2010, 04:54 PM
I'd say Paul > Williams, but it's a toss up. Like Dirk/Duncan you can't go wrong with either at this point.

Edit: Well paul is injured, so I guess you could go wrong with him.

BRHornet45
02-02-2010, 05:00 PM
I'd say Paul > Williams, but it's a toss up. Like Dirk/Duncan you can't go wrong with either at this point.

Edit: Well paul is injured, so I guess you could go wrong with him.

how in the hell is Dirk/Duncan a toss up? lol ... Duncan is better now than Dirk was in his prime. talk to me whenever Dirk learns how to put up 20 and 10 and how to score points without the refs holding his hand and then we can talk again.

j-money24
02-02-2010, 05:03 PM
We already knew that..
D-Will>>>CP3

Girasuck
02-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Really not news worthy. Pretty much everyone thinks this way outside of Louisiana.

It's fun watching butthurt Crap3 fans defending him though. You know...the pet coon goofy type.

redzero
02-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Really not news worthy. Pretty much everyone thinks this way outside of Louisiana.

It's fun watching butthurt Crap3 fans defending him though. You know...the pet coon goofy type.

Really? Isn't this Deron's first All Star game?

jazzypimp
02-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Really? Isn't this Deron's first All Star game?

I've said this from the beginning... CP3 isnt going to be as durable as D-Will... In terms of career when cp3 loses his quickness...which may come after he recovers from this surgery...his game will really take a hit.. He does not have the size nor the strangth to battle in this league when he hits 30 and has had two to three surgeries... Its about longevity people!

redzero
02-02-2010, 05:45 PM
I've said this from the beginning... CP3 isnt going to be as durable as D-Will... In terms of career when cp3 loses his quickness...which may come after he recovers from this surgery...his game will really take a hit.. He does not have the size nor the strangth to battle in this league when he hits 30 and has had two to three surgeries... Its about longevity people!

Okay, and Chris Paul is still better than Deron Williams is, was or will ever be.

Girasuck
02-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Okay, and Chris Paul is still better than Deron Williams is, was or will ever be.

Ok Bret Hart. Whatever you say.

redzero
02-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Ok Bret Hart. Whatever you say.

Hey, their play speaks much louder than any of our opinions, and Chris Paul has consistently outplayed Deron Williams over since 2005.

Girasuck
02-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Hey, their play speaks much louder than any of our opinions, and Chris Paul has consistently outplayed Deron Williams over since 2005.

Exactly. That's why you see players like Dirk and former players like Barkley coming out and saying that DWill is the best PG in the game.

BRHornet45
02-02-2010, 06:07 PM

lol so only the 3 million folks in Louisiana think that? ... son last time I checked the media and over whelming majority of the country knows that Paul is better than Williams. not by a landslide or anything, but real basketball fans know the truth. come back to me whenever Derron learns how to ...

- average at least 20 points per game
- shoot at least 490% for the season
- win rookie of the year ... oh wait
- finish runner up for MVP
- lead the NBA in assist (all while putting up over 20pts per game as well)
- lead the NBA in steals
- lead the NBA in double, doubles
- make the All NBA FIRST team
- make the All Defensive FIRST team

but hey son don't feel too bad. at least Derron finally made the all star team despite being a controversial pick. oh and another thing ... at least Derron ALMOST led the league in one category back in 08 ... turnovers lol

BRHornet45
02-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Exactly. That's why you see players like Dirk and former players like Barkley coming out and saying that DWill is the best PG in the game.

lmao Barkley changes his mind on a daily basis. it all depends on who is sitting beside him in the TNT studio lol. he was hugging Paul's nuts as well.

son you really should take a break from mormon church because it is clearly effected your common sense. Williams is a damn good point guard, but not even in the top 3 best in the NBA. Williams is definitely a top 5, but far from the best lol.

redzero
02-02-2010, 06:18 PM

As I just stated, Paul's superior play speak for itself. Nothing Charles Barkley or Dirk Nowitzki says will change that. The fact that you are basing your claims on what they say instead of anything else, just proves that Paul is better.

BRHornet45
02-02-2010, 06:27 PM
As I just stated, Paul's superior play speak for itself. Nothing Charles Barkley or Dirk Nowitzki says will change that. The fact that you are basing your claims on what they say instead of anything else, just proves that Paul is better.

son it drives him crazy. he probably cried tears of joy when Derron FINALLY made the all star team this year, then cried out of anger that it took him 5 years to do it. trying to say that Derron Williams is the best point guard in the NBA is just like if you tried saying that Kevin Martin is the best shooting guard in the NBA lol. both damn good, but far from the best.

Ghazi
02-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Rondo, D-Will, Rose, Billups, and Nash are better PG's than Paul.

Killakobe81
02-02-2010, 07:00 PM
It's CLOSE anyone that argues otherwise is foolish or a knobslobber ...
As a coach i will take Dwill. This is NO DISREPECT to ANYONE who prefers C3p he is great too.
Size matters. You can keep lying to yourself when you look in the mirror ...but it does.
It is why Lebron has a HIGHER ceiling than kobe ...because if Lebron keeps improving with that size/speed he is the FUTURE of the game ...no doubt about it. does he reach it (full potential) who knows?

But back to the topic if i could put C3p's heart, swagger, and even the punk ass chip he plays with on his shoulder (little man syndrome?) in Kidd, Billups, Dwill or even Derek Rose's body type that would be the 2nd greatest PG to Magic ....

But i dont like little PG's. They can be posted on, can't switch on defense and although C3p is good rebonder and gets a great deal of steals there is no way in hell he is a great defender. Making the ALL NBA 1st team DOES NOT count when many argue on here Kobe doesnt deserve it either (and neither does Lebron)

Also Dontay Jones destroyed him last playoffs I doubt Dontay could of done that to Dwill ...take him completely out of his game.

That being said I would take c3p over ANY of the other small PG's i have seen in NBA history EXCEPT Isiah ...he is THAT good to me but he is too small.

milkshakeballa
02-02-2010, 07:20 PM
I would be mad, too, if Chris Paul balled on my team two years straight.

121 - 63

tee hee

Girasuck
02-02-2010, 07:29 PM
son it drives him crazy. he probably cried tears of joy when Derron FINALLY made the all star team this year, then cried out of anger that it took him 5 years to do it.

Sorry bud but I'm one Jazz fan who hates seeing any Jazz player in an all-star game. That's why you've never seen me mention anything about Deron making the team this year. I'd rather see him get 4 days of rest than risk injury in a meaningless game. That goes for any Jazz player.

BRHornet45
02-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Sorry bud but I'm one Jazz fan who hates seeing any Jazz player in an all-star game. That's why you've never seen me mention anything about Deron making the team this year. I'd rather see him get 4 days of rest than risk injury in a meaningless game. That goes for any Jazz player.

LMAO bullshit!

nice try though.

Rogue
02-02-2010, 07:34 PM
It's mainly up to personal preferences who is better IMHO. Knicks fans are welcomed to take Isiah Thomas over Magic Elvin Johnson but it doesn't make them Lakers haters.

Girasuck
02-02-2010, 07:46 PM
LMAO bullshit!

nice try though.

Son, let me educate you a bit. I'm not interested in hopper ball, which is what the all-star game is about. I saw our point guard get injured a few years ago in that pathetic rookie/sophomore game which cost him to miss a few regular season games. That shit is pathetic. I'm interested in seeing our PG healthy for the stretch run. So what if he makes 1, 3, or 10 all-star games. Big fucking deal. I've never used that in any arguement for or against a player and never will. The amount of all-star appearances a player makes in his NBA career mean absolutely nothing to me. It's a joke of a game to begin with. I'd much rather see Deron, or any other Jazz player, take a few days off, take the family on a vacation, then come back rested for the stretch run. Fuck the all-star game.

BRHornet45
02-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Son, let me educate you a bit. I'm not interested in hopper ball, which is what the all-star game is about. I saw our point guard get injured a few years ago in that pathetic rookie/sophomore game which cost him to miss a few regular season games. That shit is pathetic. I'm interested in seeing our PG healthy for the stretch run. So what if he makes 1, 3, or 10 all-star games. Big fucking deal. I've never used that in any arguement for or against a player and never will. The amount of all-star appearances a player makes in his NBA career mean absolutely nothing to me. It's a joke of a game to begin with. I'd much rather see Deron, or any other Jazz player, take a few days off, take the family on a vacation, then come back rested for the stretch run. Fuck the all-star game.

lol wow you sound so bitter dude. this is just a message board. also, stop lying. you know DAMN WELL the ONLY reason you are saying that is because Williams hasn't had what it took to be an all star the last 4 years. If he had made the team during those years you would be singing a different tune, but since he didn't you claim all star appearances mean nothing.

ok well then since you think that, then why hasn't he made the all-NBA first team? that is definitely a more realistic look at the REAL stars in the NBA. hell, Deron hasn't even made any of the defensive teams yet either lol. but let me guess, the all-NBA teams mean nothing either?

Ghazi
02-02-2010, 08:02 PM
l7n7_f2qul8

BRHornet45
02-02-2010, 08:06 PM
l7n7_f2qul8

son do I need to whip out the Golden State Warrior clips? or how about the 06 finals? or what about the November, 4 2009 game? ..... ahhh so many Mav choke jobs, so many choices! the choice is yours!

mavs>spurs2
02-02-2010, 08:14 PM
son do I need to whip out the Golden State Warrior clips? or how about the 06 finals? or what about the November, 4 2009 game? ..... ahhh so many Mav choke jobs, so many choices! the choice is yours!

what was that last one? a regular season game, seriously? well, then in that case, December 4, 2009. Unless you're really a Heat/Warrior fan like you previously stated bro.

BRHornet45
02-02-2010, 08:17 PM
what was that last one? a regular season game, seriously? well, then in that case, December 4, 2009. Unless you're really a Heat/Warrior fan like you previously stated bro.

heat/warrior fan? the fuck?

son me talking about a regular season game is just as pathetic as pussies like ghazi living through the Nuggets

mavs>spurs2
02-02-2010, 08:31 PM

son me talking about a regular season game is just as pathetic as pussies like ghazi living through the Nuggets

like you living vicariously through the heat and warriors, son?

Rogue
02-02-2010, 08:35 PM

son you've got no counter fight against Ghazi's trash talk now that Tyson Chandler is gone.

mavs>spurs2
02-02-2010, 08:37 PM
son you've got no counter fight against Ghazi's trash talk now that Tyson Chandler is gone.

:lmao

BRHornet45
02-02-2010, 08:49 PM
like you living vicariously through the heat and warriors, son?

ignorant fool

son the only reason I bring it up is because of morons like ghazi who live through the Nuggets. it shows his own level of stupidity and cuckoldness.

mavs>spurs2
02-02-2010, 08:50 PM
ignorant fool

son the only reason I bring it up is because of morons like ghazi who live through the Nuggets. it shows his own level of stupidity and cuckoldness.

Son all you had to do to claim victory was bring up 2008 playoffs, and you would have won. Your team has smack talking rights. But instead you flubbed up and tried to live vicariously through the Heat and Warriors. You were so close to ending the argument and you just blew it. Threw it away. Choked. :lol You're a choker, a "choking vagina," if you will.