PDA

View Full Version : I need a Chase Bank checking account coupon

DJREN12
02-02-2010, 04:18 PM
Yep I pissed off my wife by tossing it in the trash. We got it last week in the mail and never thought my wife would be switching banks and tossed in the waste basket. So if a anyone here has one they are not using please save it for me and I will return the favor with something nice or will pay it forward. It's for $100 credit for opening account. These come free in the mail and seem to be only sent to certain housholds o hear. Thanx.

FalleNxWiZarDx
02-02-2010, 04:26 PM
I dont have one of those coupons but, Chase has been really good to me for over a year now.

Chase pwns

ashbeeigh
02-02-2010, 04:32 PM
Sucks to be you.

mrsmaalox
02-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Did you check their website?

Blake
02-02-2010, 04:41 PM
I got one of those and it was tempting to switch for $100.....but in the end, the effort involved in switching banks for me is not worth it in the long run.

If I can find it in my trash can, I'll let you have it for $50.

DJREN12
02-02-2010, 04:41 PM
I looked all over the net but all those listed have been used or expired. Does suck to be me, the doghouse sux! We heard good things and their points plan sounds awesome so she switched.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Did you check their website?

That's what I would think. If they're only sent to a select few then they would have those peoples name on it and you'd be screwed. You probably don't even need a coupon. Based off your post count I'd say scam alert, but......

DJREN12
02-02-2010, 04:54 PM
The one we recieved was adressed to out adress with no names and I have talked to people who have used them and they are legit. I can buy one on eBay for $12 but why when I hole to find one soon. But worse case I will buy one lol.

Das Texan
02-02-2010, 04:54 PM
I'm tempted to just go open an account with them, throw in like 100 bucks and in may or so, just shut it down.

And say thank you to Chase for the 100 bucks.

DJREN12
02-02-2010, 05:06 PM
That would work, they give u the mula in 10 days from the day u open account.

to21
02-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Don't you have to have direct deposit setup to get the $100?

coyotes_geek
02-02-2010, 05:22 PM
The one we recieved was adressed to out adress with no names and I have talked to people who have used them and they are legit. I can buy one on eBay for $12 but why when I hole to find one soon. But worse case I will buy one lol.

Don't buy one. I'll bet if you just went in to the nearest branch and told them that you lost the coupon but wanted to take advantage of their offer and open an account that they would give you the deal.

CubanMustGo
02-02-2010, 05:33 PM
We got a card for $125 free so I finally signed up a few months ago. HOWEVER, in order to keep the money on this offer, you have to (a) keep the account open six months and (b) have some kind of direct deposit which gets them to waive the monthly service charge. No problem, we're planning to go to Germany for Oktoberfest so I send them a little money from each check and when we go it will be a nice bit of change to take with us.

DJREN12
02-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Don't buy one. I'll bet if you just went in to the nearest branch and told them that you lost the coupon but wanted to take advantage of their offer and open an account that they would give you the deal.

we tried and they said we still needed the code. What's
messed up is that my wife started the sign up process online and entered the code, now they are saying they can't retrieve it from their system. So boo for me thinking that was trash.

phxspurfan
02-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Yeah I got and used this thing a few years ago. I didn't realize it was such a big deal though, like all selective. Good luck sifting through the mail trash....

DJREN12
02-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Dumpster diving is my last resort! eBay here I come.