PDA

View Full Version : Wade's Fanbase Moving Quietly To Lebronze's Corner

Koolaid_Man
02-02-2010, 11:37 PM
People barely remember the Heat's title...Dallas gets more recognition for choking than Miami for does for winning....Nowadays watching Wade play is like watching the D-League...You think for a second dam this kid is good but then you remember there's a Big League. :lol

Really does anyone expect the Heat To Win Another Title In Our Lifetime...Hell Fucking No...it amazes me how these 2-bit teams, one hit wonders, can win a title and then fucking disappear for generations on end. I see this cat Wade busting his ass and hustling and shit but Dwayne Fucking Wade won't win another title. He lucked up in the first place when Dallas gifted one to him...his biggest downfall was shooting all those bullshit ass infomercials with Barkley...anyone that fucks with Barkley gets bad Karma on them...:hat

It's funny because for a while Dwhistler actually bought into the hype of him being on Kobe's level...Shaq fucked his young head up...if you remember at one point Wade didnt even know Kobe personally but Shaq had him calling Kobe "The Other Guy" during interviews....Shaq never could get in Kobe's head like that...but the main point is that Miami's title is now offcially water under the bridge...and if you're cognizant like me you can see the Pussy Ass Heat fans slyly trying to drift over to Lebronze's camp...like we can't all see that shit...how sad:lmao

mystargtr34
02-02-2010, 11:39 PM
Wade and Kobe have one thing in common. Both were the best player's on 1 championship team.

mystargtr34
02-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Seriously though, do we need another 5 page Kobe VS Wade thread.

Chieflion
02-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Seriously though, do we need another 5 page Kobe VS Wade thread.
Of course, now that Kobe is not at the same level as LeBron because LeBron is playing at such a high level, Kobe fans need to find someone of similar calibre to compare to.

JoeTait75
02-02-2010, 11:43 PM
People barely remember the Heat's title...Dallas gets more recognition for choking than Miami for does for winning....Nowadays watching Wade play is like watching the D-League...You think for a second dam this kid is good but then you remember there's a Big League. :lol

Really does anyone expect the Heat To Win Another Title In Our Lifetime...Hell Fucking No...it amazes me how these 2-bit teams, one hit wonders, can win a title and then fucking disappear for generations on end. I see this cat Wade busting his ass and hustling and shit but Dwayne Fucking Wade won't win another title. He lucked up in the first place when Dallas gifted one to him...his biggest downfall was shooting all those bullshit ass infomercials with Barkley...anyone that fucks with Barkley gets bad Karma on them...:hat

It's funny because for a while Dwhistler actually bought into the hype of him being on Kobe's level...Shaq fucked his young head up...if you remember at one point Wade didnt even know Kobe personally but Shaq had him calling Kobe "The Other Guy" during interviews....Shaq never could get in Kobe's head like that...but the main point is that Miami's title is now offcially water under the bridge...and if you're cognizant like me you can see the Pussy Ass Heat fans slyly trying to drift over to Lebronze's camp...like we can't all see that shit...how sad:lmao

Cool story, bro.

The Franchise
02-02-2010, 11:59 PM
Kori please close this thread.

Koolaid_Man
02-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Kori please close this thread.

pretty please.......:lol

23LeBronJames23
02-03-2010, 12:10 AM
...how sad :lmao

wtf? so is it sad or funny ?

Koolaid_Man
02-03-2010, 12:19 AM
Now that The Whistler is leading his team out of the playoff race, you can bet money that all of the faggot Heat fans will be sucking Mandingo James cock. Have you even been able to stomach a few minutes of a Heat game this year? No one fucking goes... it's like a ghost town in that joint. Wade is getting what he deserves.

Wade has always been a sucker...letting Shaq dictate his thoughts and emotions..and just look at the Heat fans on this forum...they're all over the fucking place jumping on any dick as long as it's in opposition to Kobe..

Koolaid_Man
02-03-2010, 12:30 AM
Of course, now that Kobe is not at the same level as LeBron because LeBron is playing at such a high level, Kobe fans need to find someone of similar calibre to compare to.

what you don't realize is that Lebron is built for the regular season...he did win MVP last year and his team had the best record in the NBA....guess what to my delight he will win it again this year and his team will have the best record in the NBA...I'm all for repeat performances...he'll he can win it as well for a 3rd time in 2011 and his team have the best record in the NBA...him 3 peating would be AYE FUCKING OK BY ME....:toast Like I said I'm all for re and 3 peat performances if you know what I mean...

crc21209
02-03-2010, 12:32 AM
Thank you for another pointless thread :toast....:lol

Chieflion
02-03-2010, 12:33 AM
what you don't realize is that Lebron is built for the regular season...he did win MVP last year and his team had the best record in the NBA....guess what to my delight he will win it again this year and his team will have the best record in the NBA...I'm all for repeat performances...he'll he can win it as well for a 3rd time in 2011 and his team have the best record in the NBA...him 3 peating would be AYE FUCKING OK BY ME....:toast Like I said I'm all for re and 3 peat performances if you know what I mean...
His Hollinger-I just shattered your PER calulator performance in the playoffs says otherwise. His teammates didn't show up. Built for the regular season my ass.

23LeBronJames23
02-03-2010, 01:54 AM
Wade has always been a sucker...letting Shaq dictate his thoughts and emotions..and just look at the Heat fans on this forum...they're all over the fucking place jumping on any dick as long as it's in opposition to Kobe..

The only heat fan we have here is Miamiheat who is obviously LeBron fan.

The Franchise
02-03-2010, 04:31 AM
bitch

Says the Kobe ball washer.:lol

DxB
02-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Least it aint take him until last year to win his first ring (and Finals MVP)...

Next year if the Heat make the right moves, he'll be right back in the hunt and all these pathetic laker bitches wont have shit to ssay.

Brazil
02-03-2010, 09:17 AM

:lol

ambchang
02-03-2010, 10:10 AM
Now that The Whistler is leading his team out of the playoff race, you can bet money that all of the faggot Heat fans will be sucking Mandingo James cock. Have you even been able to stomach a few minutes of a Heat game this year? No one fucking goes... it's like a ghost town in that joint. Wade is getting what he deserves.

The Heat nowadays reminds me of the Kobe-led, 04-05 Lakers.

Ghazi
02-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Wade and Kobe have one thing in common. Both were the best player's on 1 championship team.

no they dont.

z0sa
02-03-2010, 01:12 PM
Shaq deferred to Wade and said it was Wade's team even when he was the one coming second in MVP votes - something he never ever did for Kobe. Kobe must be one of the worst teammates imaginable.

Banzai
02-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Cool story, bro.

you mean http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/Skittles.jpg (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/Skittles.jpg)