PDA

View Full Version : Recent News on Tim Tebow's upcoming ad

Goran Dragic
02-02-2010, 11:44 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?page=hill/100202

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/commentary/news/story?id=4879564

I'm gonna go out on a limb (not really) and say the story about how he was almost aborted is complete and utter bullshit. If anyone wonders why people hate Tebow, this kind of "I'm better than you because I love Jesus" pompous attitude is why.

Oh jeez, Tim Tebow was almost aborted :cry.......am I supposed to be emotionally touched by the fact someone I've never met was almost never born?

IronMexican
02-02-2010, 11:50 PM
No Kurt Warner, so DoK finds the next christian to hate.

Goran Dragic
02-02-2010, 11:51 PM
No Kurt Warner, so DoK finds the next christian to hate.

I hate anyone who tries to impose their view on others, and that's exactly what Tim Tebow is doing. If he thinks women should not have control of their own body, fine, but don't tell me I'm wrong for not agreeing.

IronMexican
02-02-2010, 11:58 PM
Do you hate Mike Ditka as well? What about Samuel Dalembert?

Goran Dragic
Btw Tebow's ad is being funded by someone who believes in spanking children as young as 18 months old with a paddle......I'm sure the teachings of Jesus were what inspired that belief.

Goran Dragic
Do you hate Mike Ditka as well? What about Samuel Dalembert?

When have they tried to impose their beliefs on others?

bostonguy
02-03-2010, 12:01 AM
Tim Tebow is such a good guy. He is going to be a stud in the nfl. He will be just like Kurt Warner was during his great years. Strong arm, Peyton Manning like mentality, and he is also a christian. Tebow is going to kickass in the nfl.

Goran Dragic
02-03-2010, 12:03 AM
Tim Tebow is such a good guy. He is going to be a stud in the nfl. He will be just like Kurt Warner was during his great years. Strong arm, Peyton Manning like mentality, and he is also a christian. Tebow is going to kickass in the nfl.

+1 good people generally advocate that 18 month old children should be beaten with a paddle.

bostonguy
02-03-2010, 12:05 AM
+1 good people generally advocate that 18 month old children should be beaten with a paddle.

Hey! That is the son of God you are talking about! How dare you! HOW DARE YOU!:rolleyes

LOL texans
02-03-2010, 12:25 AM
Who the fuck gets butthurt over a T.V. commercial???? Retarded.

Quit being a pansy Goran/Dok. Just enjoy the Colts whooping that 'Aint ass this weekend.

Goran Dragic
02-03-2010, 12:51 AM
Just enjoy the Colts whooping that 'Aint ass this weekend.

I should be able to enjoy it without being told I'm going to hell for my beliefs.

tony320
02-03-2010, 03:23 AM
p90x workout schedule (http://www.p90xworkoutschedule.me/) might be defined as the most up-to-date big achievement inside the conditioning market place. You’ll probably understand just why is this when you observe the benefits of the ninety days plan that has been completed by people.

DMX7
02-03-2010, 04:10 AM

I think his Christian faith will help him like it did Colt McCoy. teehee. :lol

DBryant88
02-03-2010, 08:22 AM
I think his Christian faith will help him like it did Colt McCoy. teehee. :lol

:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 11:24 AM
I wonder if Timmy Tebow will do an ad for James Dobson next week about how America should legalize child abuse via paddle. Maybe the week after that he'll do an ad for Dobson about how gays are evil people who chose to be gay because of what they were exposed to as a child.

IronMexican
02-03-2010, 11:48 AM
Ditka is arguing for what he believes in, by trying to get retired NFL players a pension. And Samuel Dalembert is having commercials to tell people to help Haiti.

stretch
02-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Btw Tebow's ad is being funded by someone who believes in spanking children as young as 18 months old with a paddle......I'm sure the teachings of Jesus were what inspired that belief.

the bible does say to "use the rod"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Ditka is arguing for what he believes in, by trying to get retired NFL players a pension. And Samuel Dalembert is having commercials to tell people to help Haiti.

Neither one of those two are imposing their beliefs on anyone, and regardless that's one of the most retarded comparisons ever. Retired NFL players with severe health problems and Haitians who currently have nowhere to live and nowhere to eat give a valid reason for their cause. The only thing backing Tebow's belief is a book that has yet to be proven any less fictional than Harry Potter.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Paddling an 18 month old is a bit extreme, but part of the reason kids are such spoiled little pussies is this ultra-liberal "spanking kids is child abuse" idea. Some kids don't respond to timeout or a good talking-to. They need to get their ass beat to understand there's consequences for being a little prick. Spanking a child is not child abuse when done properly.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/96/249941924_66a0aec8f7.jpg

I never said anything about spankings, the reason kids are spoiled these days is a completely different issue. Hitting an 18 month old child with a belt is child abuse and there's no way around that. If this zealot nut job funding Tebow's ad said that a 5 year old who's behavior was out of control deserved to be spanked it'd be a different story.

LOL@MavsFan
02-03-2010, 01:46 PM
http://badera.us/hostedimages/middle-finger.jpg (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_iAxGlLpnsAAGmjzbkF/SIG=123qglmc0/EXP=1265309184/**http%3a//badera.us/hostedimages/middle-finger.jpg) This for you Teblow and all your followers. Hope you like min wage.

stretch
02-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Paddling an 18 month old is a bit extreme, but part of the reason kids are such spoiled little pussies is this ultra-liberal "spanking kids is child abuse" idea. Some kids don't respond to timeout or a good talking-to. They need to get their ass beat to understand there's consequences for being a little prick. Spanking a child is not child abuse when done properly.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/96/249941924_66a0aec8f7.jpg

x10000000000000

samikeyp
02-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Tebow has the right to believe what he wants.

Fuck Tim Tebow.

(I have the same right. :) )

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 01:51 PM
Tebow has the right to believe what he wants.

So do I. I don't seek a constitutional amendment enforcing my beliefs, and neither should Tebow.

samikeyp
02-03-2010, 01:55 PM
So do I. I don't seek a constitutional amendment enforcing my beliefs, and neither should Tebow.

agreed...I was just leading up to my "Fuck Tim Tebow" :)

dickface
02-03-2010, 02:00 PM
DoK are you a big fan of abortion?

dickface
02-03-2010, 02:01 PM
I don't seek a constitutional amendment enforcing my beliefs

And supporters of abortion enforce their beliefs on humans who have no control over their own right to life.

samikeyp
02-03-2010, 02:03 PM
And supporters of abortion enforce their beliefs on humans who have no control over their own right to life.

As someone who believes in a woman's right to choose...show me one example of where I have imposed my beliefs on someone who does not believe in abortion and I will walk away from this site forever.

symple19
02-03-2010, 02:04 PM
We can all rejoice and sing Hallelujah once this stupid fucking commercial and the NFL draft has come and gone.

After that, Tebow will be an afterthought. A stupid, pompous, bible thumping afterthought.

In a couple years we'll probably see a segment on ESPN about how he's playing TE in the CFL and preaching on the corner of some Edmonton slum.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 02:07 PM

Great point monos, that's why anti-abortionists blow up abortion clinics knowingly murdering people, because they support "life".

symple19
02-03-2010, 02:07 PM

Nobody is putting any commercials on during the superbowl pleading with people to be pro-choice, dickface. Your point is irrelevant

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 02:09 PM
the act of abortion itself is saying "fuck you unborn baby, I have control over your right to life".

bye.

A pregnant woman does have control over the unborn baby's right to life, that's a simple fact. If she decided to stop eating in the middle of her pregnancy the fetus would ultimately die, should the government make laws that force pregnant women to eat a certain amount every day?

symple19
02-03-2010, 02:11 PM
Tebow hasn't bombed an abortion clinic yet.

it's just a matter of time

samikeyp
the act of abortion itself is saying "fuck you unborn baby, I have control over your right to life".

bye.

Your opinion, not fact.

I have never aborted a baby.

And I have never told anyone that they should think the way I do. I think its just as wrong for either side to tell someone on the other what to do.

I'll stay. :toast

IronMexican
Neither one of those two are imposing their beliefs on anyone, and regardless that's one of the most retarded comparisons ever. Retired NFL players with severe health problems and Haitians who currently have nowhere to live and nowhere to eat give a valid reason for their cause. The only thing backing Tebow's belief is a book that has yet to be proven any less fictional than Harry Potter.

Those were examples. I am sure the Anti-Abortion company asked Tebow if he would want to come on the ad and he said sure. It's like what pawe said, you must be pissed you were born with a small dick or something. chill out.

samikeyp
02-03-2010, 02:16 PM
so the unborn child has a say in the matter? he's perfectly fine with getting sucked out of a vagina piece by piece?

It was your opinion that the act of abortion speaks for me individually.

samikeyp
02-03-2010, 02:19 PM
For what its worth, IMO a commercial doesn't mean someone is imposing beliefs...you can change the channel.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 02:19 PM
I don't like Tebow and don't feel the need for this ad, but I don't get where "women's rights supporters" get off accusing Tebow of imposing his beliefs when they most certainly impose their beliefs on the unborn children who get vacuumed out of vaginas every day.

This isn't a woman's rights issue with me, abortion is not a good thing at all and it's sad that it goes on so frequently. I have a problem with banning it because that would mean the government is passing a law telling people what they can and can't do to their own body. If the government is allowed to make laws like that and the wrong person gets in power the book is open for all kinds of scary shit to happen in this country. It's a slippery slope we should stay away from.

stretch
02-03-2010, 02:20 PM
:lmao @ randolph bukaking the pro-abortion dumbasses

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Those were examples. I am sure the Anti-Abortion company asked Tebow if he would want to come on the ad and he said sure. It's like what pawe said, you must be pissed you were born with a small dick or something. chill out.

Ah I see, since you have no counter argument I have a small dick. Bravo.

stretch
02-03-2010, 02:21 PM

lol small dick

samikeyp
02-03-2010, 02:24 PM
If you didn't want a baby in your body you shouldn't have been such a slut.

Ok..this part I agree with to a point. Some women are careless and think "oh, I can just get an abortion" That I don't agree with. I do think, in the case of rape, a woman should have the choice to abort.

IronMexican
02-03-2010, 02:25 PM

Counter argument? All I said is you hate so much shit, it's just ridiculous. If there's anything to do with the bible, Jesus, or something of that nature, you are the first one to scoff it. It's just ridiculous sometimes. Just mellow out if you let something that retarded(Tebow commercial) get to you.

symple19
02-03-2010, 02:27 PM
I don't like Tebow and don't feel the need for this ad, but I don't get where "women's rights supporters" get off accusing Tebow of imposing his beliefs when they most certainly impose their beliefs on the unborn children who get vacuumed out of vaginas every day.

I don't really give a shit about womens rights, or for the bible thumpers either. I'd just rather they keep that shit in arenas where it's relevant, and abortion isn't relevant to large men trying to crush each others faces in

Plus, I hate babies. Look at my avatar :toast

samikeyp
02-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Ok...how did this go from Tim Tebow to an abortion debate? :lol

Back on topic...Fuck Tim Tebow (not his beliefs...just him)

:smokin

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Bullshit.

You can tattoo your body all you want, pierce it all you want, you're allowed to smoke, drink and do whatever the hell you want as long as what you do to your own body doesn't threaten the life of someone else. Which is why driving drunk is illegal, because of the chance you can hurt someone else while under the influence. Are you saying everyone should be allowed to drive drunk because we have a right to do what we want with our bodies?

Banning abortion would simply ensure that someone else's right to life isn't taken away from them.

If you didn't want a baby in your body you shouldn't have been such a slut. Just have the baby and give it up for adoption, it's not that hard.

This pretty much sums it up. In life there are consequences for our actions, no matter how big or small. In this country we are free to to just about anything we want as long as it doesn't affect the health or well being of others. Vacuuming babies out of your vagina because you're a dumb slut that doesn't think of the consequences when you're getting pounded and blinded by your love for dick and is too much of a selfish piece of shit who should burn in hell to take care of the baby is just beyond the lines of modern humanity. Here in the 21st century we are supposed to be better than that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 02:29 PM
If you didn't want a baby in your body you shouldn't have been such a slut.

I'm sure when women are raped and impregnated it's because they're slutty.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Counter argument? All I said is you hate so much shit, it's just ridiculous. If there's anything to do with the bible, Jesus, or something of that nature, you are the first one to scoff it. It's just ridiculous sometimes. Just mellow out if you let something that retarded(Tebow commercial) get to you.

If people want to be religious then that's their right, there's just no reason for me to hear about it. If you really love Jesus and the bible that much you shouldn't need to let the world know. I don't intrude church services every Sunday telling them god doesn't exist.

symple19
02-03-2010, 02:33 PM
If you didn't want a baby in your body you shouldn't have been such a slut..

:lmao Reminds me of a choice scene from Freddy got Fingered in the hospital

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 02:34 PM
how many abortions are done because the woman was raped?

I have no idea, I just know that a woman who is raped shouldn't be forced to have a child.

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 02:35 PM
If people want to be religious then that's their right, there's just no reason for me to hear about it. If you really love Jesus and the bible that much you shouldn't need to let the world know. I don't intrude church services every Sunday telling them god doesn't exist.

In life we're always going to hear/see/have to deal with things we might or might not agree with. The gospel is always going to be spread, just like people are going to spread their opinions about music, movies, etc it doesn't mean you have to adopt their tastes. It's just the way life works.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 02:43 PM
The gospel is always going to be spread

And there's no need for that. Why is it so hard for them to keep their beliefs in church? It's my freedom to not practice religion just like it's their freedom to practice religion. There's no reason why I should have to hear about it all the time.

samikeyp
02-03-2010, 02:46 PM
In life we're always going to hear/see/have to deal with things we might or might not agree with. The gospel is always going to be spread, just like people are going to spread their opinions about music, movies, etc it doesn't mean you have to adopt their tastes. It's just the way life works.

Well said.

If someone asks you if you want to hear their beliefs or opinions, you have the right to say yes or no.

My issue is when someone gets in my face and tells me I am wrong because I don't believe the same way they do.

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 02:53 PM
And there's no need for that. Why is it so hard for them to keep their beliefs in church? It's my freedom to not practice religion just like it's their freedom to practice religion. There's no reason why I should have to hear about it all the time.

Why should I have to hear that there is no God coming from you? It's my freedom to practice religion while it's yours to practice agnosticism. There's no reason why I should have to hear about agnosticism. Do you see how silly this gets? Also, no one breaks into your house and holds you down forcing you to read the bible. When you go out into the public, whether in real life or on a public forum, you're exposed to many differing thoughts, opinions, and ideas. You don't have the same privacy rights in a public place that you do in your own home. When someone forces you to listen to the gospel in your own home and there is nothing in your power you can do to stop it then you have a legitimate complaint.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Why should I have to hear that there is no God coming from you?

You don't. The only time I ever voice those beliefs is in response to someone trying to tell me why god does exist.

stretch
02-03-2010, 02:55 PM
:lmao DoK getting owned by just about every poster on spurstalk

stretch
02-03-2010, 02:55 PM
LMAO DoK

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 02:56 PM
You don't. The only time I ever voice those beliefs is in response to someone trying to tell me why god does exist.

Yet they were voiced and an unsuspecting me was suckered into listening. It's just life brah, it didn't make or break me and it won't you either.

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Maybe not me personally but plenty of people's personal lives are affected by the bible. If two gays want to marry, it causes no physical harm towards anyone else and does not affect anyone else's life in a negative way, yet they somehow aren't allowed to marry.

The bible doesn't stop any gays from getting married. The bible is just a book that people can choose to read or not to read. Your problem lies with the United States government.

kamikazi_player
02-03-2010, 03:00 PM
I agree with this, I hate this to be a political debate, but I'm for abortion on the fact it's the women's right to conceive a baby if they want to. For all those who says "abortion is wrong", why would you guys care if it's not affecting you? The person might have something going on with their life that they do not have the ability to raise a kid at the moment. For anyone who says they shouldn't have sex in the first place, mistakes happen and not all women thinks after sex, if i'm found pregnant, then i'll get an abortion to solve my problems. Abortion procedures are painful, so I believe they will learn their lesson after the first abortion. If you guys that are anti-abortion, that's fine, but force people to take their right away especially if you don't know their circumstances.

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 03:03 PM
I agree with this, I hate this to be a political debate, but I'm for abortion on the fact it's the women's right to conceive a baby if they want to. For all those who says "abortion is wrong", why would you guys care if it's not affecting you? The person might have something going on with their life that they do not have the ability to raise a kid at the moment. For anyone who says they shouldn't have sex in the first place, mistakes happen and not all women thinks after sex, if i'm found pregnant, then i'll get an abortion to solve my problems. Abortion procedures are painful, so I believe they will learn their lesson after the first abortion. If you guys that are anti-abortion, that's fine, but force people to take their right away especially if you don't know their circumstances.

TYPICAL fucking response coming from a typical skank. Riddle me this, motherfucker. WHY SHOULD AN INNOCENT BABY HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR MISTAKES? No one gives a fuck about your ability to raise a child. You should have thought about that before opening your legs you disgrace. No one said you had to raise the baby, just don't kill it and let someone else adopt it.

kamikazi_player
02-03-2010, 03:09 PM
TYPICAL fucking response coming from a typical skank. Riddle me this, motherfucker. WHY SHOULD AN INNOCENT BABY HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR MISTAKES? No one gives a fuck about your ability to raise a child. You should have thought about that before opening your legs you disgrace. No one said you had to raise the baby, just don't kill it and let someone else adopt it.
Okay, instead of treating you like a jackass, i'll just make a counter argument. Let's say we give up the baby for adoption, there are limited amount of people who would adopt the baby, then what are we going to do afterwards? what if the baby's not adopted? then they would go to shelter homes with other kids. That would put them in a more difficult situation cause the person would have to take care of all the kids who weren't given up for adoption. So you want the child to suffer pain just because "the mother wasn't fit to take scare of the child? "

kamikazi_player
02-03-2010, 03:13 PM
if done at the right time, then the baby isn't really a human yet. I (and bleieve DOK) believes that we would not agree on abortion on the 3rd trimester, when the baby's actually moving. But the when the baby is just a mass of tissue, then i don't see why it would hurt the baby.

Whisky Dog
02-03-2010, 03:13 PM
I love my Super Bowl to have funny slightly politically incorrect commercials with women with nice breasteses, lots of food and cold beer, and great football. Not religion or political arguments.

Tebow and his people and CBS are trying to ruin my Super Bowl harmony. Fuck them for that. The only good news is now with shitty commercials instead of innovative funny ones my piss breaks won't be hurried at all.

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 03:17 PM
Okay, instead of treating you like a jackass, i'll just make a counter argument. Let's say we give up the baby for adoption, there are limited amount of people who would adopt the baby, then what are we going to do afterwards? what if the baby's not adopted? then they would go to shelter homes with other kids. That would put them in a more difficult situation cause the person would have to take care of all the kids who weren't given up for adoption. So you want the child to suffer pain just because "the mother wasn't fit to take scare of the child? "

So now you're advocating humane euthanasia basically for HUMANS!? That is what they do for DOGS at the shelter who can't find a home, not human fucking beings. So maybe they can't find a home immediately for the child, hey might as well kill it right!? What the fuck. The dirty mistake you created when you decided to spread your fetide pussy isn't something you can just clean up and hide easily, it's a HUMAN LIFE. Haven't you ever seen the movie Will Hunting? Orphans many times can overcome their circumstances and go on to live a great life. What you're advocating goes against our very moral fiber and the american rights to "LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." That baby has the right to live and you cannot wash away your sins with the blood of that infant. If you have any kind of conscience it will stick with you for the rest of your life and eat at you slowly, day by day, until you maybe even eventually decide you can no longer live with yourself and commit suicide. You are a pitiful disgrace for what you're advocating. Disgusting.

kamikazi_player
02-03-2010, 03:18 PM
It's a woman's right to be a slut, yes. if they are sluts, so be it, how many times have you seen the same woman go to abortion clinics on a routine basis?

So we should legalize drunk driving because if it's not affecting you, who cares! Right?
comparing drunk driving to abortion is absurd

Then give the baby up for adoption. Nobody's asking her to raise a child she has no capability of raising, they're asking her to respect that child's right to life.
read what i just posted, not every baby will be taken up in adoption

use a rubber. problem solved. like i said people do make mistakes

And like anything else, you should pay the consequences for making a mistake. Just go 9 months, shove it out, and let someone else raise it. Don't take the easy way out and kill a baby.
if done at the right time, it's not a living born baby

Yeah that's almost as bad as getting chopped to pieces in the womb and sucked out of a vagina with a vacuum cleaner. women who actually experience this had alot of pain, but whatever, im never in that situation so what would i know huh?

I'm so glad it will only take one dead baby for them to learn their lesson. like i said, doing it at the right time, it's not killing a baby, you're just killing tissue

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 03:19 PM
So now you're advocating humane euthanasia basically for HUMANS!? That is what they do for DOGS at the shelter who can't find a home, not human fucking beings. So maybe they can't find a home immediately for the child, hey might as well kill it right!? What the fuck. The dirty mistake you created when you decided to spread your fetide pussy isn't something you can just clean up and hide easily, it's a HUMAN LIFE. Haven't you ever seen the movie Will Hunting? Orphans many times can overcome their circumstances and go on to live a great life. What you're advocating goes against our very moral fiber and the american rights to "LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." That baby has the right to live and you cannot wash away your sins with the blood of that infant. If you have any kind of conscience it will stick with you for the rest of your life and eat at you slowly, day by day, until you maybe even eventually decide you can no longer live with yourself and commit suicide. You are a pitiful disgrace for what you're advocating. Disgusting.

kamikazi_player
02-03-2010, 03:22 PM
here, i'll make it simple for all of you anti-abortion people that we're killing tissue, not a baby until 3 months
http://www.abortionfacts.com/literature/literature_9438MS.asp
Would love to prove you guys point wrong, but I got to go to school, but i'll gladly debate when you guys can bring a serious debate

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Having an abortion is just taking the coward's way out for your mistakes. You're obviously not much of a human being yourself. Maybe if a drunk driver hit you on the way to school, it'd be okay because they'd just be killing a functioning body of tissue not a real human being. Then they could just take the cowards way out and have someone else pay for their mistake with their life.

kamikazi_player
02-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Having an abortion is just taking the coward's way out for your mistakes. You're obviously not much of a human being yourself. Maybe if a drunk driver hit you on the way to school, it'd be okay because they'd just be killing a functioning body of tissue not a real human being. Then they could just take the cowards way out and have someone else pay for their mistake with their life. you said KILLING BABIES IS WRONG, never said anything about tissues, I'm against 3rd trimester abortion and that's when the baby actually functions. ah too easy. oh well, fun to debate with you guys, but gtg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 03:29 PM
if done at the right time, then the baby isn't really a human yet. I (and bleieve DOK) believes that we would not agree on abortion on the 3rd trimester, when the baby's actually moving. But the when the baby is just a mass of tissue, then i don't see why it would hurt the baby.

Yes, that's why partial birth abortion is illegal. There's tons of scientific research done on this. Abortion isn't some surgery where a doctor goes in and chops a baby's head off.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 03:34 PM
So just because a human isn't fully functioning means you're allowed to murder it?

Stephen Hawking better watch the fuck out, I'm coming for him.

You act like it's a human the moment it's conceived.

stretch
02-03-2010, 03:34 PM
So just because a human isn't fully functioning means you're allowed to murder it?

Stephen Hawking better watch the fuck out, I'm coming for him.

:lmao

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 03:35 PM
you said KILLING BABIES IS WRONG, never said anything about tissues, I'm against 3rd trimester abortion and that's when the baby actually functions. ah too easy. oh well, fun to debate with you guys, but gtg

Yeah, I understand what you said you arrogant pompous bitch. The idea of aborting the baby before it really starts developing isn't some new idea that's just sailing over my head. I simply don't agree with the fundamentals of it. You would still be denying a life that otherwise without your interference would grow up to maybe be a doctor, have kids, etc. That whole idea is just a mask for what's really going on, the taking of a human life. You disgust me and are obviously incapable of refuting any of the points made by myself and Randolph. I will not further argue with such an imbecilic abomination.

baseline bum
02-03-2010, 03:45 PM
I should be able to enjoy it without being told I'm going to hell for my beliefs.

No you shouldn't. In the USA you don't have the right to not be offended by someone else.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 03:49 PM
FWIW, this isn't some religious platform I'm on (I'm Christian but it really has nothing to do with this, I'd believe this even if I was atheist....especially if I was atheist). This is all about human rights to me. The moment a child is conceived it has a right to life just like anybody else.

I know it's not. I can tell by plenty of your old posts this is not a religion thing, if I thought you were regurgitating what you heard somewhere else I would have stopped arguing a long time ago.

And regarding what you said, IMO you can't make it that black and white. If a girl takes the morning after pill, she's killing a tiny cell in her body that couldn't even be seen. You can't say taking the after pill is murdering a child because that tiny little cell has the potential to be a human.

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 03:52 PM
I know it's not. I can tell by plenty of your old posts this is not a religion thing, if I thought you were regurgitating what you heard somewhere else I would have stopped arguing a long time ago.

And regarding what you said, IMO you can't make it that black and white. If a girl takes the morning after pill, she's killing a tiny cell in her body that couldn't even be seen. You can't say taking the after pill is murdering a child because that tiny little cell has the potential to be a human.

The pill is where I draw the line because I see it as more of a contraceptive measure. It's at the very beginning of the cellular level.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 03:53 PM
If there was a way to make it so the only women allowed to get abortions were the ones who acted responsibly and just got unlucky or the ones who were raped, I'd support it, but there's not. A slut who got drunk and had sex with 5 guys in one night without a condom shouldn't ruin it for a girl who was raped.

SpuronyourFace
02-03-2010, 04:20 PM
I have no idea, I just know that a woman who is raped shouldn't be forced to have a child.

They don't have to dumbshit. When a woman gets raped it's their right and duty to themselves to go to the ER, and file a report withe the police. When a woman goes to the hospital because of rape, they are begin testing for STDs, AND are given a rape kit which prevents formation of an embryo and subsequent baby.

So if they don't go to the ER for treatment, then they are carelessly choosing the possibility of pregnancy. That's just common fucking sense..

In other news, a gay dating site comercial got turned down by the NFL. Care to defend their "rights" Dok?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 04:24 PM
They don't have to dumbshit. When a woman gets raped it's their right and duty to themselves to go to the ER, and file a report withe the police. When a woman goes to the hospital because of rape, they are begin testing for STDs, AND are given a rape kit which prevents formation of an embryo and subsequent baby.

So if they don't go to the ER for treatment, then they are carelessly choosing the possibility of pregnancy. That's just common fucking sense..

Damn the sympathy you have towards women who are raped is just so heart warming.

SpuronyourFace
02-03-2010, 04:27 PM
here, i'll make it simple for all of you anti-abortion people that we're killing tissue, not a baby until 3 months
[URL]
Would love to prove you guys point wrong, but I got to go to school, but i'll gladly debate when you guys can bring a serious debate

Uptake of sperm by the egg BEGINS the LIFE CYCLE. That's basic science, hope your taking it at school :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 04:30 PM
And a rape kit is used to collect evidence about the rape, it's got nothing to do with an embryo or baby. It checks for pregnancy (sometimes taking up to 2 weeks), but the rape kit does nothing to prevent pregnancy.

SpuronyourFace
02-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Damn the sympathy you have towards women who are raped is just so heart warming.

No rebuttle huh? Typical Dok.

where in my post did I say I didn't have sympathy? I have plenty of sympathy. I'm just pointing out you rape argument is moot in this day and age when a proper necessary trip to the hospital is required after rape

SpuronyourFace
02-03-2010, 04:35 PM
And a rape kit is used to collect evidence about the rape, it's got nothing to do with an embryo or baby. It checks for pregnancy (sometimes taking up to 2 weeks), but the rape kit does nothing to prevent pregnancy.

ahhh the ignorance. Included in a rape kit in a vaginal suppository that "takes care of it" Also, a day after pill is included as an extra precaution. I use to be CNA in the ER during college.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-03-2010, 04:39 PM

where in my post did I say I didn't have sympathy? I have plenty of sympathy. I'm just pointing out you rape argument is moot in this day and age when a proper necessary trip to the hospital is required after rape

It's not that simple. Women who are raped aren't always mentally prepared to immediately go to the police and tell them what happened or go to hospital for a medical inspection. You can't expect someone who just went through something that physically and emotionally traumatic to be able to think clearly enough to do that immediately following the rape. Women shouldn't be required to immediately get tested for pregnancy after being raped.

kamikazi_player
02-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Yeah, I understand what you said you arrogant pompous bitch. The idea of aborting the baby before it really starts developing isn't some new idea that's just sailing over my head. I simply don't agree with the fundamentals of it. You would still be denying a life that otherwise without your interference would grow up to maybe be a doctor, have kids, etc. That whole idea is just a mask for what's really going on, the taking of a human life. You disgust me and are obviously incapable of refuting any of the points made by myself and Randolph. I will not further argue with such an imbecilic abomination.
lol other words, you haven't proven anything. :lol Your points have been out of anger and your points are just repetitive bs that i already responded. I already responded to Anthony Randolph aka mono

Uptake of sperm by the egg BEGINS the LIFE CYCLE. That's basic science, hope your taking it at school :toast
lol, So that's why you can't have an abortion, because a sperm hit the egg it's automatically a human being? No wonder everyone on here picks on you :lmao stupid erratic post you have

i'll gladly debate when you guys can bring a serious debate

kamikazi_player
02-03-2010, 05:46 PM

This idiot does realize that if it's a relative or someone close to the victim rapes her, you wouldn't want to go to the hospital cause they would threaten her if she ever did tell anyone about the incident. Spuronyourface, pretty please get some better arguments. :lol

vander
02-03-2010, 08:28 PM

you are going to hell for your beliefs, and the fact that you're so upset about being told so means you must have some doubt in your beliefs.

why be consumed by hate for people who'd simply rather see you and everyone go to heaven rather than hell?

hate the game not the players :lol

Goran Dragic
02-03-2010, 08:31 PM
you are going to hell for your beliefs

I'm glad you think so. Next time don't bother to tell me so I can enjoy hell peacefully.

Goran Dragic
02-03-2010, 08:32 PM
the fact that you're so upset about being told so means you must have some doubt in your beliefs.

Not really. The same people who say I'm going to hell are the same people who used to say the world is flat.

vander
02-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Not really. The same people who say I'm going to hell are the same people who used to say the world is flat.

where'd you get that line of drivel :lol public schooling? :lol

Goran Dragic
02-03-2010, 08:45 PM
where'd you get that line of drivel :lol public schooling? :lol

It's not drivel, it's pretty basic information. Are you saying the Church didn't believe the Earth was flat and didn't deny it when scientists said it was round?

vander
02-03-2010, 09:01 PM
It's not drivel, it's pretty basic information. Are you saying the Church didn't believe the Earth was flat and didn't deny it when scientists said it was round?

:lol lots of people resisted the change, find me proof that only Christians resisted because of something the Bible said :lol

contrary to what you hear from your public education/indoctrination and from the shamelessly grant-seeking "scientific" community, Christians are not at odds with Science, we believe every proven scientific fact, and many scientific facts were even eluded to in the bible long before they were discovered.

you need to check your sources of information, and how they get their funding, is it big government? because Christianity and traditional family structure are big obstacles to growing Government.

Goran Dragic
02-03-2010, 09:07 PM
:lol lots of people resisted the change, find me proof that only Christians resisted because of something the Bible said :lol

contrary to what you hear from your public education/indoctrination and from the shamelessly grant-seeking "scientific" community, Christians are not at odds with Science, we believe every proven scientific fact, and many scientific facts were even eluded to in the bible long before they were discovered.

you need to check your sources of information, and how they get their funding, is it big government? because Christianity and traditional family structure are big obstacles to growing Government.

It had nothing to do with the bible. Simply put, Christian leaders denied the fact the world was round when they had no evidence to support their conclusion that the world was fact. I learned that in middle school, high school, and in a college class I took last year. It's undeniable.

Goran Dragic
02-03-2010, 09:14 PM
we believe every proven scientific fact

So do I, unfortunately neither heaven nor hell are scientific fact. There's about as much scientific backing for heaven and hell as there is for a virtual world known as the matrix. You're allowed to believe in it, I'm allowed not to.

vander
02-03-2010, 09:30 PM
It had nothing to do with the bible. Simply put, Christian leaders denied the fact the world was round when they had no evidence to support their conclusion that the world was fact. I learned that in middle school, high school, and in a college class I took last year. It's undeniable.

yep, some christian leaders were chosen to represent the entire opposition in public school history books :lol
and they were wrong, but fortunately for them, being wrong didn't cause them to go to hell, you don't have the same luxury

there is little-to-nothing that can be proven about the afterlife, but we got here somehow, and so far Christianity has a lot more to stand on than the alternatives. the historical accounts in the Bible hold up uncannily well to all archeological discoveries and every new thing we discover about the distant past, to a point where it is very hard to believe it's just another book. there are also many good arguments to the world being quite young, since you have probably been taught the fact that we got here by way of billions and billions of lucky coincidences and mutations over the course of billions of years.

SpuronyourFace
02-03-2010, 11:34 PM
It's not that simple. Women who are raped aren't always mentally prepared to immediately go to the police and tell them what happened or go to hospital for a medical inspection. You can't expect someone who just went through something that physically and emotionally traumatic to be able to think clearly enough to do that immediately following the rape. Women shouldn't be required to immediately get tested for pregnancy after being raped.

Rape is a very tramatic experience. You raise a good point here. When I worked in the ER and we had rape victims come in, we saw a wide range emotional responses from victimized women. It horrible what happend to them, but it is absolutely imperative that a women goes for treatment for collection of evidence, STD testing, and pregnancy prevention medication. It saves the women alot of stress later on. It provides evidence against the criminal so that justice may be served and it prevents an unwanted pregnancy.

But my argument against abortion isn't rooted in the morality or ethical realms of the debate. I even consider myself a moderate liberal. Its more rooted in just wanting people like careless sluts and dumbass guys who care not to strap on a condom, to just take responsibility for their actions. Thats all.

SpuronyourFace
02-03-2010, 11:59 PM
This idiot does realize that if it's a relative or someone close to the victim rapes her, you wouldn't want to go to the hospital cause they would threaten her if she ever did tell anyone about the incident. Spuronyourface, pretty please get some better arguments. :lol

You think calling me and idiot and posting an incoherant post(like the one above) consists of "serious debate" that you claim you bring? :lol Okay genius. That "tissue" argument is bullshit scientifically. Life begins at the zygote stage for all animals. The fusion of haploid sex cells from male sperm and female egg. When you mentioned you had to leave earlier for school, were you talking about classes to get your GED? Because you certainly don't have the knowledge base of college freshmen level Biology. Get a clue, get an education. I actually challenge you to bring a "serious" debate and "prove me wrong".

At least I can respect Dok for bringing up the psychological aspect of rape that women face. All you bring to the table is name calling and incoherant posting that Im still trying to make sense of. I "does realize" what? What the hell are you trying to say. Something about a relative and threatning...Christ, make some sense.....You know what? On second thought, just take a seat Elmo.

kamikazi_player
02-04-2010, 03:02 AM
You think calling me and idiot and posting an incoherant post(like the one above) consists of "serious debate" that you claim you bring? :lol Okay genius. That "tissue" argument is bullshit scientifically. Life begins at the zygote stage for all animals. The fusion of haploid sex cells from male sperm and female egg. When you mentioned you had to leave earlier for school, were you talking about classes to get your GED? Because you certainly don't have the knowledge base of college freshmen level Biology. Get a clue, get an education. I actually challenge you to bring a "serious" debate and "prove me wrong".

At least I can respect Dok for bringing up the psychological aspect of rape that women face. All you bring to the table is name calling and incoherant posting that Im still trying to make sense of. I "does realize" what? What the hell are you trying to say. Something about a relative and threatning...Christ, make some sense.....You know what? On second thought, just take a seat Elmo.
Lol, okay, what if the person getting raped was someone close to her? YOU expect her to go to the hospital and get taken care of when the person might threaten her life if she ever told anyone? Most victims cannot have the ability to go to the hospital LIKE YOU SAID. Sorry for name calling, but your post are idiotic and i'm done talking to you cause your post do not make any sense what so ever. Who cares if it's a tissue? you just said just because a sperm went inside an egg, it's automatically living. Most things are living, like germs. Dont' want to get rid of germs because it's a living organism too? If you went to school you would know that kind of thing.

kamikazi_player
02-04-2010, 03:05 AM
yeah facts are bs. lol keep telling yourself that, you might actually believe it :lol

Trainwreck2100
02-04-2010, 03:51 AM
Abortions are part of the reason Americans are so fucking stupid, the smart ones get abortions and the stupid ones have like 7 kids

SpuronyourFace
02-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Lol, okay, what if the person getting raped was someone close to her? YOU expect her to go to the hospital and get taken care of when the person might threaten her life if she ever told anyone? Most victims cannot have the ability to go to the hospital

So you are advocating rape victims to not stand up to the person who raped them huh? Advocating these women "keep they damn mouths shut!" huh? Effectively putting more power in said rapists hand for him to do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again....bravo kamakazi, brav-fucking-o. Way to stand up and advocate injustice.

LIKE YOU SAID. Sorry for name calling, but your post are idiotic and i'm done talking to you cause your post do not make any sense what so ever.

:lol Can't hang huh? Sucks when you've got nothing right? You've offered zero substance in your weak attempt at rebuttle so Im not suprised you're taking a seat as I suggested in my last post.

Who cares if it's a tissue? you just said just because a sperm went inside an egg, it's automatically living. Most things are living, like germs.

Im glad you believe so. You've just solidified my argument. "Germs", or more appropriately, bacteria, are living organisms. They are also singled-celled. Just like the human/animal zygote. The first stage in a life cycle after conception. You think you came from "tissue"? No, you came about from yo momma's egg being fertilized by sperm, creating you, a zygote which contained the very DNA you carry in all of your cells today.

Dont' want to get rid of germs because it's a living organism too? If you went to school you would know that kind of thing.

:lol, you make me laugh. Actually you don't want to get rid of most bacteria or "germs" as you like to call it. Bacteria are beneficial to us in ways you can't imagine. They help you digest food, they help fix nitrogen for plants, etc., etc., etc. Furthermore, this anti-bacterial soaps and cleaners are doing more harm than good. But that is another argument all together. I just wanted to give you that bit of info to hopefully stimulate your mind into wanting to learn a thing or two. To shed your ignorance that you've clearly displayed.

mavs>spurs2
02-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Don't even argue with Kamikazi player, her reasoning is that someone else should pay for her mistakes when she spreads her legs and that is OK because she'll just vacuum it out before it fully develops. Never mind the fact that without her outside interference, that embryo might grow up to be a lawyer or doctor, get married, and lead a great life. Oh, and her other justification is that it might have to grow up underprivileged if they can't find parents to adopt. So might as well just kill it before it develops like they euthanize dogs at the shelter without homes right? Bottom line is, you're wasting your time arguing with someone as such.

Ghazi
02-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Sons abortion is murder, God bless!

kamikazi_player
02-05-2010, 02:42 AM
So you are advocating rape victims to not stand up to the person who raped them huh? Advocating these women "keep they damn mouths shut!" huh? Effectively putting more power in said rapists hand for him to do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again....bravo kamakazi, brav-fucking-o. Way to stand up and advocate injustice.
Are you high? or just incredibly stupid? read the news buddy, here i got a statistic for your dumbass.
http://www.d.umn.edu/cla/faculty/jhamlin/3925/myths.html
57% of rape victims are from the parents themselves. 16% are arelative to the victim. Most victims who are in that position are too scared to tell the police or anybody because they are afriad to the consequences. It's not normal, it's psychological. If a male threatened a female not to tell anybody or her life would in danger, then what the hell do you want her to do? lol, learn to read, and while you're at it, take a psychology class :lol

:lol Can't hang huh? Sucks when you've got nothing right? You've offered zero substance in your weak attempt at rebuttle so Im not suprised you're taking a seat as I suggested in my last post.

lol, repetitive arguments that don't make sense is what bothers me. Your points are stupid and just makes your case worse. Either way, what the point by proving you wrong? why care?

Im glad you believe so. You've just solidified my argument. "Germs", or more appropriately, bacteria, are living organisms. They are also singled-celled. Just like the human/animal zygote. The first stage in a life cycle after conception. You think you came from "tissue"? No, you came about from yo momma's egg being fertilized by sperm, creating you, a zygote which contained the very DNA you carry in all of your cells today.

So a momma's egg is supposed to tell me that I'm a human being from the start? where do you get this shit? I'm not a baby until I fully develop. If you don't want to look at facts, then i can't help you.

:lol, you make me laugh. Actually you don't want to get rid of most bacteria or "germs" as you like to call it. Bacteria are beneficial to us in ways you can't imagine. They help you digest food, they help fix nitrogen for plants, etc., etc., etc. Furthermore, this anti-bacterial soaps and cleaners are doing more harm than good. But that is another argument all together. I just wanted to give you that bit of info to hopefully stimulate your mind into wanting to learn a thing or two. To shed your ignorance that you've clearly displayed.
I know, not all germs are bad, but my point was that everything has living organisms in it. But we as human beings kill germs everyday because we're afraid it can get us sick. But you know what sperm eggs and germs have in common? They are LIVING ORGANISMS. That's it, it's not like it's a human being that is being developed already. Why do you think birth control pills were made? To kill sperms before they get inside the ovaries. Don't tell me that you are against birth control pills too? Hope you can comprehend that into your brain. Killing a sperm is like killing a germ. Please i hope you can comprehend that. If you're trying to troll me, then you're doing a pretty damn good job at it. :lmao

mavs>spurs2
02-06-2010, 02:39 AM
Kamikazi just do the world a favor and keep your legs closed and don't reproduce

Amarelooms
02-06-2010, 10:13 AM
you are going to hell for your beliefs, and the fact that you're so upset about being told so means you must have some doubt in your beliefs.

why be consumed by hate for people who'd simply rather see you and everyone go to heaven rather than hell?

hate the game not the players :lol

lol what a sheep you are.....if there is a God I pray he takes all super-religious assholes straight to "hell". People who think their religion is the best or the only truth....what a douche bag narrow minded bullshit way to think. Think for yourself...question authority.

:elephant

DAF86
02-06-2010, 02:42 PM
I wouldn't bitch about a pro-choice ad so I won't bitch about this anti-abortion ad 'cause it will be hypocrite of my part.

Goran Dragic
02-06-2010, 02:59 PM
lol what a sheep you are.....if there is a God I pray he takes all super-religious assholes straight to "hell". People who think their religion is the best or the only truth....what a douche bag narrow minded bullshit way to think. Think for yourself...question authority.

:elephant

It's also conceited along with bullshit and narrow minded. Faggots like Vander think they're better than everyone else because in their little zealot world they're going to heaven and everyone else is going to hell.

PublicOption
02-06-2010, 07:03 PM
I hate anyone who tries to impose their view on others, and that's exactly what Tim Tebow is doing. If he thinks women should not have control of their own body, fine, but don't tell me I'm wrong for not agreeing.

when your views consist of killing babies. your view becomes irrelevant.

PixelPusher
02-06-2010, 09:19 PM
V_8NwD9_EVA

ploto
02-07-2010, 01:52 PM
They chose to display the story of a woman whose physician suggested she consider abortion to protect her own life. By choosing this story, they are showing themselves at the extreme end of the spectrum of views by saying that even a woman whose life is in danger should not be allowed the choice as directed by her physician. I am pro-life and I believe that making choices like this actually hurts the cause because it does not allow for any compassion for women- not even in a case of her own life being endangered.

ploto
02-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Even in a rape case, the baby has a right to life, but something should be done for the woman, some sort of rightful compensation for carrying the baby.

This may be the most asinine thing I have read in a long time.

ploto
02-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Not quite as asinine as making an unborn baby pay for the sins of his scumbag father.

Do you really think there exists any sort of compensation to give to a woman who is forced to carry to full term a child conceived from a brutal violent rape attack? Your suggestion that such a thing exists shows just how ignorant you are about rape.

ploto
02-07-2010, 11:27 PM
I must admit-- we did not even notice the commercial. When did it air?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-07-2010, 11:28 PM
Beginning of the game. Wasn't that big a deal. Just corny as fuck.

ploto
02-07-2010, 11:35 PM
I'm saying money talks and nobody out there will turn down a million dollars to carry a baby after they've been raped. Emotional scars can't be eliminated but you can sure as hell make shit easier for them while also respecting the baby's right to life.

Yes, they will. Do you even know anyone who has been raped and gotten pregnant?

samikeyp
02-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Still not a fan of Tebow's but really, I didn't think the ad was so bad.

Crookshanks
02-08-2010, 08:44 PM
Yes, they will. Do you even know anyone who has been raped and gotten pregnant?

Actually I do. She was a young christian woman and she didn't believe in abortion - so she had the baby and kept it. She believed God was the giver of life and there was a reason He allowed her to get pregnant.

She also said it wasn't the baby's fault that he/she was the result of a rape. It was a lesson in grace and forgiveness.

BTW - she ended up falling in love and marrying the police officer who investigated her rape - and they raised the child together.

There's also a book callled "Beauty from Ashes", and it's about a married woman who was raped and got pregnant. She kept the child and she and her husband raised her as their own.

So - it does happen; and women can recover and love the baby in spite of the circumstances.

Kermit
02-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Actually I do. She was a young christian woman and she didn't believe in abortion - so she had the baby and kept it. She believed God was the giver of life and there was a reason He allowed her to get pregnant.

She also said it wasn't the baby's fault that he/she was the result of a rape. It was a lesson in grace and forgiveness.

BTW - she ended up falling in love and marrying the police officer who investigated her rape - and they raised the child together.

There's also a book callled "Beauty from Ashes", and it's about a married woman who was raped and got pregnant. She kept the child and she and her husband raised her as their own.

So - it does happen; and women can recover and love the baby in spite of the circumstances.

Sounds like someone's been perusing the Focus on the Family talking points guide.