PDA

View Full Version : sons I need some help. anyone familiar with Miami??

BRHornet45
02-03-2010, 03:47 AM
well sons I am heading down to Miami for the big game this weekend, but I haven't booked my hotel yet and hoping to finish that part up tonight. I have never been to Miami before and was curious how to get around. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. God bless you and your family in advance!....

I want to stay near South Beach so that I can have fun with all of the Vida Guerra's running around wearing next to nothing, but Sun Life stadium is nowhere near Miami Beach (its like 18 miles away).... I'll be honest with you, I plan on doing a lot of drinking and the last thing I want to do is get behind a wheel. Is it relatively easy to get from Miami Beach to Sun Rise stadium without having to rent a car? other than the cabs, what other transportation options do they have that won't cost me out the ass? also is it easy to get around Miami Beach without needing a car? the hotel I'm looking at is roughly 2 miles from South Beach. oh and if you can't tell, I am really trying to avoid renting a car.

baseline bum
02-03-2010, 03:48 AM
Sorry man. The only things I know about Miami I learned on 8thStreetLatinas and Bangbus.com.

BRHornet45
02-03-2010, 03:50 AM
Sorry man. The only things I know about Miami I learned on 8thStreetLatinas.com and Bangbus.com.

8thsteetlatinas ...

DMX7
02-03-2010, 04:00 AM
A cab is probably your best bet. I just rented a car the last time I was in Miami but there isn't much to do near that stadium, so you'll want to stay near South Beach. And Yes, you can get around without a car. It's not as nice as San Antonio where you can literally walk to everything downtown by foot but you can still manage in Miami.

MiamiHeat
02-03-2010, 07:47 AM
I currently live in Miami, so I could tell ya what you want to know

first, why do you want to go to Sun Rise Stadium? superbowl is at LandShark Stadium

South Beach, it's better to be on foot anyway. The traffic is congested on average days, I can't imagine how bad it will be for Super Bowl week.....

You can walk and see hotels, stores and restaurants on one side of the sidewalk, with South Beach on the other side and all the hawt women.

If you are only 2 miles from the beach, you could use the city buses. they run everywhere.

We also have the metro-rail / tri-rail system that takes you to downtown miami, and other places. it's one of those elevated trams, so it's safe. you can even bring your bike on it. it costs 2 dollars per ride, but if you want to get to South Beach, you have to transfer to the S bus at Government Center, or transfer to the Metromover and take it to Omni Station

MiamiHeat
02-03-2010, 07:54 AM
my question is

how are you going to go hunting for pussy when your hotel is 2 miles away and you don't have a car? :) where will you take them haha

robino2001
02-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Went to Miami for the Dolphins/49ers game last year... stayed in Downtown Miami, rented a car to get to the game/to get around though. Both airports (Miami and Ft Lauderdale) are far enough out from the city, though I'm sure some hotel shuttles exist and we never found anything cheap/easy to get from downtown to the stadium. I'm sure there may be something set up for the Super Bowl though.

On the upside, there is/was ample parking around the stadium - more than any other stadium I've been to before. We prepaid for parking but there were cash lots open when we went... might not be available for a Super Bowl though since tons of people go just to tailgate.

in2deep
02-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Miami when there's anything big happening is shit.

everything gets more expensive, more crowded, etc, etc.

yes you will need a car or will be spending 100s on cabs. you will be basically spending your money faster than you can burn it

best thing to do is come back to miami when economy is slow. you can even get bjs in the strip joints then....

IronMexican
02-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Just follow the black people. The white people will be on the other side cheering for the Colts.

PakiDan
02-03-2010, 12:55 PM
My question is.... how do you expect to find ANY hotel even NEAR Miami, this late in the game... I would have thought EVERYTHING would have been booked by oh.... 2 weeks ago?

MiamiHeat
02-03-2010, 01:06 PM
if BRhornet was one of our spurstalk women, i would totally offer to drive you around in my black PT cruiser anywhere ya need to go

but you aren't, so you are out of luck BR. sorry! :lol

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 01:31 PM
i want to know what it is that you do for a living that allows you to always be traveling out of town to attend games? are they hiring brah

symple19
02-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Sorry man. The only things I know about Miami I learned on 8thStreetLatinas and Bangbus.com.

:lmao

BRHornet45
02-03-2010, 05:13 PM
My question is.... how do you expect to find ANY hotel even NEAR Miami, this late in the game... I would have thought EVERYTHING would have been booked by oh.... 2 weeks ago?

son hotels are still available. lots of em including many on Miami beach.

BRHornet45
02-03-2010, 05:14 PM
i want to know what it is that you do for a living that allows you to always be traveling out of town to attend games? are they hiring brah

lol you would never guess.

BRHornet45
02-03-2010, 05:15 PM
if BRhornet was one of our spurstalk women, i would totally offer to drive you around in my black PT cruiser anywhere ya need to go

but you aren't, so you are out of luck BR. sorry! :lol

son me and you, me and you ... we tight on here. like Stockton to Malone. oh and by the way, Landshark stadium is sun life stadium lol.

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 05:20 PM
lol you would never guess.

Humor me, son. IM said that you worked in construction or something

BRHornet45
02-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Humor me, son. IM said that you worked in construction or something

IM? construction? lol

FalleNxWiZarDx
02-03-2010, 05:30 PM

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Rogue
02-03-2010, 06:45 PM
try GTA vice city son.

Rogue
02-03-2010, 06:55 PM
IM? construction? lol
You're indeed a property peddler that exploits the hard working americans by extorting them on home sales, that's why tons and tons of money flows continuously into your bank disposal while you don't need to make any effort hence you have the time to wander around america from city to town. and such an industry earns you so prodigious money you're now rich enough to lavish the green opulently and hold so many fiancés in the multiple houses you own.

BRHornet45
02-03-2010, 07:17 PM
You're indeed a property peddler that exploits the hard working americans by extorting them on home sales, that's why tons and tons of money flows continuously into your bank disposal while you don't need to make any effort hence you have the time to wander around america from city to town. and such an industry earns you so prodigious money you're now rich enough to lavish the green opulently and hold so many fiancés in the multiple houses you own.

lmao

BRHornet45
02-03-2010, 08:14 PM
sons the open container laws are so damn childish. New Orleans and Las Vegas are the only two cities in America that you can walk down the street drinking a beer, go in and out of hotels, stores, etc. , at any time of the year, and not have to worry about getting ticketed. sons why won't other cities loosen up a bit? I can understand having this law in place in MOST areas, but big cities like Miami need to grow up. god bless

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 09:20 PM
IM? construction? lol

IM = IronMexican he said he thought you were a supervisor on a construction site or something. So what is it you do that allows you to travel all over the place and see games? Sounds pretty cool

MiamiHeat
02-03-2010, 10:08 PM
oh and let this be a standing offer to all the ladies here on ST

come to miami and I will help ya out and show you around town !

if I had to guess, maybe BR owns his own business

BRHornet45
02-03-2010, 10:17 PM
if I had to guess, maybe BR owns his own business

ding ding ding

mavs>spurs2
02-03-2010, 11:00 PM
what kind of business brah?