JudynTX
02-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Is that true? :wakeup

Blake
02-03-2010, 04:15 PM
I would tell you but men don't like to gossip

I. Hustle
02-03-2010, 04:16 PM
I hate it. The hags around here gossip all day about everyone. There is even one that started spreading rumors about me... and HER. One fugly chick always talks about everyone and she was blowing dudes around the office. A couple of older dudes on seperate occasions.

JudynTX
02-03-2010, 04:18 PM
I would tell you but men don't like to gossip

:lol

CubanMustGo
02-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Older guys need blow jobs, too. :downspin:

G.Q.
02-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Men gossip all the time we just call it shootin' the shit.

SpursStalker
02-03-2010, 04:29 PM

They gossip!!

:lol

mrsmaalox
02-03-2010, 04:31 PM

Yes. They don't like boobs or beer either.

I. Hustle
02-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Older guys need blow jobs, too. :downspin:

Agreed but this ugly bitch talks about who is doing who/what around work and making up things that sound good to her but she is gobblin' cawks left and right. Somehow this dogfaced sasquatch is married with kids and still cheats.

Spurminator
02-03-2010, 04:35 PM
ESPN proves this statement false on a daily basis.

CosmicCowboy
02-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Yes. They don't like boobs or beer either.

:lmao

I think men are worse than women

Viva Las Espuelas
02-03-2010, 05:00 PM
You don't hang around with the right women then.

ploto
02-03-2010, 05:02 PM
Men gossip about women.

JudynTX
02-03-2010, 05:04 PM

I think so too.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-03-2010, 05:08 PM
I think so too.

You don't hang around with the right women then.

CosmicCowboy
02-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Agreed but this ugly bitch talks about who is doing who/what around work and making up things that sound good to her but she is gobblin' cawks left and right. Somehow this dogfaced sasquatch is married with kids and still cheats.

Isn't this gossiping?...:lol

z0sa
02-03-2010, 05:13 PM
men don't gossip, we shoot the shit, and it's always shit shot of "actual importance", or we don't shoot about it (or risk being laughed at, ridiculed, or given a weird look and branded as a headcase)

Dex
02-03-2010, 05:30 PM
men don't gossip, we shoot the shit, and it's always shit shot of "actual importance", or we don't shoot about it (or risk being laughed at, ridiculed, or given a weird look and branded as a headcase)

Amazingly enough, this makes sense.

Guys talk about the shit that bears importance to other guys (i.e. girls, sports, food, cars, and sleep).

We generally don't gab just to gab. We don't talk about our days, or tell each other little stories (being sure to detail all respective feelings and communications in little voices), or go to the bathroom together.

Hell, in a Men's restroom, I always felt it was taboo to even try that chatty crap.

I. Hustle
02-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Isn't this gossiping?...:lol

I was waiting for someone to say something

NFO
02-03-2010, 07:40 PM

Well the person who gossips the most in our office is a 55 year old guy.

JamStone
02-03-2010, 07:45 PM
No, not true. Men do gossip. It's just different.

Women talk about intricate details about anything and everything having to do with anyone and everyone.

When men gossip, it's just about sex. We don't care about what the female was wearing or how her hair was done or her annoying laugh or her nosey friends or her crazy ex.

"Did you fuck?"

"Yup."

"Cool."

The end.

Viva Las Espuelas
02-03-2010, 08:01 PM
"Did you fuck?"

"Yup."

"Cool."

The end.

now that pretty much sums it up

baseline bum
02-03-2010, 08:18 PM
I hate it. The hags around here gossip all day about everyone. There is even one that started spreading rumors about me... and HER. One fugly chick always talks about everyone and she was blowing dudes around the office. A couple of older dudes on seperate occasions.

At the same time???

BlackSwordsMan
02-03-2010, 08:29 PM
only men on the downlow gossip

Sense
02-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Most of the gossiping happens when we're drinking.

Thompson
02-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Hell, in a Men's restroom, I always felt it was taboo to even try that chatty crap.

It is a breach of etiquette to speak too much in a bathroom, especially while at the stall.

My dad told me he was once in an airport bathroom standing at the urinal when another guy next to him said "..Nice shoes. Where'd you get them?" My dad had actually 'inherited' them from a cousin. He said he looked at the guy with a straight face and said "Off a dead man. Hey, you have nice shoes." The other guy got out of there in a hurry.

lil'mo
02-03-2010, 09:01 PM

Dude, are you gay???

Only sissy la la's and women gossip.

IronMexican
02-03-2010, 09:07 PM
I mostly talk about sports. Some people think I have an obsession with the Raiders.

dirk4mvp
02-03-2010, 09:09 PM
I mostly talk about Radiohead. Some people think I have an obsession with Thom Yorke.

IronMexican
02-03-2010, 09:21 PM
No need to hate on greatness

Whisky Dog
02-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Radiohead blows

Whisky Dog
02-03-2010, 09:27 PM
How the fuck can you call yourself "IronMexican" and yet slobber over some whitey music like Radiohead?

Whisky Dog
02-03-2010, 09:27 PM
You need to live up to your moniker and start a Norteno music thread.

IronMexican
02-03-2010, 09:34 PM
Never been that far north in my life. Furthest north I've gone is that shit stain called Fresno. And I was only there for about a week when I was 12 to visit some family.

IronMexican
02-03-2010, 09:36 PM
And no need to hate on Thom.

jacobdrj
02-03-2010, 09:41 PM
We gossip, but usually about either technical stuff or generalities. Rarely do we get into detail unless we have a particular stake in it, and if a man does volunteer details, it is usually unwelcome... Personal stuff tends to not travel as far by men as by women in my experience. Something implicitly spoken in confidence between 2 men might understand not to pass along would be misinterpreted by some women as something that should be broadcast around the world... Happened to me just yesterday. My bad...

Dex
02-03-2010, 10:10 PM
It is a breach of etiquette to speak too much in a bathroom, especially while at the stall.

My dad told me he was once in an airport bathroom standing at the urinal when another guy next to him said "..Nice shoes. Where'd you get them?" My dad had actually 'inherited' them from a cousin. He said he looked at the guy with a straight face and said "Off a dead man. Hey, you have nice shoes." The other guy got out of there in a hurry.

I'm with you. I don't need to be starting up a convo with some stranger when I'm handling my junk.

jacobdrj
02-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Conversations in the bathroom are a no-no...

Ignignokt
02-03-2010, 10:32 PM
You need to live up to your moniker and start a Norteno music thread.

This is tejano.. but oh well..

PURO SAN ANTO! UN GritoOOOOOO!!!

fthtUtdR6s8

Its messed up, but all the sons here died from classic San Antonioitis, aka Diabetus and or heart disease at an early age. Only the old man "El jefesito" still kicks it strong.
http://www.ondanet.com/tejano/photo.gallery/Hometown.Boys/EchameAMiLaCulpa.jpg

Frenzy
02-03-2010, 10:36 PM
men do gossip... just don't sound as annoying as women.

Leetonidas
02-04-2010, 12:00 AM

Something about "gobblin' cawks" made me lol.

mrsmaalox
02-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Men only think it's gossip if they hear it from a woman. If they hear it from a man then it is valid information :rolleyes

JudynTX
02-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Men only think it's gossip if they hear it from a woman. If they hear it from a man then it is valid information :rolleyes

Yea, it's shootin the shit. :rolleyes

DisAsTerBot
02-04-2010, 12:43 PM

when i think "gossip", i think random bs about random people i probably don't care about..... i can't think of any of my friends who do this.

IronMexican
02-04-2010, 05:04 PM
This is tejano.. but oh well..

PURO SAN ANTO! UN GritoOOOOOO!!!

fthtUtdR6s8

Its messed up, but all the sons here died from classic San Antonioitis, aka Diabetus and or heart disease at an early age. Only the old man "El jefesito" still kicks it strong.
http://www.ondanet.com/tejano/photo.gallery/Hometown.Boys/EchameAMiLaCulpa.jpg

I went to school with this guy. I don't really like any of his shit, but he's real famous in these blocks.

pBBPNnh6oHo

JoeChalupa
02-04-2010, 10:49 PM
I don't know if you'd call it gossip but I do hear guys start off by saying..."I heard that...."..but I don't know if that makes it gossip.

z0sa
02-04-2010, 11:00 PM

LOL sorry, but that's honestly how it goes. Like Dex said, we basically only talk about stuff we are 99% sure the other dude(s) care/know about. Even interesting details can be excluded if they're deemed unimportant.

Sense
02-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Radiohead blows

http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/wtf-cat.jpg

mrsmaalox
02-04-2010, 11:57 PM
LOL sorry, but that's honestly how it goes. Like Dex said, we basically only talk about stuff we are 99% sure the other dude(s) care/know about. Even interesting details can be excluded if they're deemed unimportant.

Well that's just the way men perceive it. I've heard the same stories from men and women, but the men are convinced that the way they are saying it is not gossip. Just a different way of conveying the same info.

z0sa
02-05-2010, 01:50 AM
Just a different way of conveying the same info.

Nope. When guys do it, it's not gossip. :wakeup

Viva Las Espuelas
02-05-2010, 02:11 AM
Nope. When guys do it, it's not gossip. :wakeup

that's true. to me, gossiping is when you spread lies and talk out your wazoo about people. when guys "allegedly" gossip, everything being talked about is normally confirmed. i think that's where the female comes in. they pretty much wreck reputations while they get to the bottom of things. that's where gossip comes in to play.

see also, my avatar.