PDA

View Full Version : sons my list of the current top 15 best NBA players ...

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 05:52 PM
1. Lebron James - as much as I hate him, gotta give props

2. Dwyane Wade - best shooting guard in the NBA

3. Kevin Durant - unbelievable talent at such a young age

4. Chris Paul - best point guard in the NBA

5. Dwight Howard - best center in the NBA, needs work on his scoring

6. Carmelo Anthony - excellent scorer, but needs to improve shooting %

7. Chris Bosh - most underrated PF in the NBA

8. Tim Duncan - still a solid 20 and 10 at age 33, but slowly declining

9. Steve Nash - the old man is putting up excellent numbers this year

10. Brandon Roy - potential to become the best shooting guard in the NBA

11. Dirk Nowitzki - excellent outside shooter, but if he could learn how to rebound he would make the top 10

12. Joe Johnson - great scorer and leader

13. Deron Williams - top 3 NBA PG, but turns the ball over way too much

14. Kobe Bryant - excellent scorer, but selfish with the ball and requires a ridiculous amount of shot attempts to put up solid scoring numbers

15. Derrick Rose - steadily improving and deserves to make the list

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 05:54 PM
sons lets hear your thoughts ...

Findog
02-04-2010, 05:55 PM
<crickets chirping>

Xylus
02-04-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm surprised Devin Brown didn't make the list.

23LeBronJames23
Not so bad

YellowFever
I think it's going to rain tomorrow.

Cane
02-04-2010, 05:58 PM
CP3 is injured, likely for the remainder of the season. That alone deserves at least an asterisk or a complete removal from this list altogether.

And now for the Kobe trolls to work their shit.

Allanon
02-04-2010, 05:59 PM
I like the subtle diss, sons. :lol

The Gemini Method
02-04-2010, 06:00 PM
I enjoy the redundancy...

Amaso
02-04-2010, 06:01 PM
I wouldn't have even put Kobe in the top 15, props to you for respecting Kobe enough to at least put him on the list even though he's clearly done as an NBA player.

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 06:04 PM
sons this is not a joke, this is legit and in noway trying to diss anyone.

Xylus
02-04-2010, 06:08 PM
I'd put Amare over Derrick Rose, but I'm a big Amare homer.

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 06:08 PM
CP3 is injured, likely for the remainder of the season. That alone deserves at least an asterisk or a complete removal from this list altogether.

And now for the Kobe trolls to work their shit.

son this is a list of the current best players. I didn't say "top 15 list for the remainder of the season" .... Paul has dominated the point guard position in virtually every single category and deserves a top 5 nod.

Xylus
02-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Hell, I'd put Carlos Boozer over Derrick Rose.

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 06:09 PM
I wouldn't have even put Kobe in the top 15, props to you for respecting Kobe enough to at least put him on the list even though he's clearly done as an NBA player.

well son I am no fan of Kobe by any means, but he is still hanging in the top 15. he is one of the best role players the NBA has seen over the last decade and deserves a top 15 mention.

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 06:10 PM
I'd put Amare over Derrick Rose, but I'm a big Amare homer.

son Amare is top 20, but not top 15. maybe once he gets out of Phoenix and or gets his mind right, he will be back up there.

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Hell, I'd put Carlos Boozer over Derrick Rose.

now come on son lets not be silly. hell, I may as well throw David West in there with Boozer too then!

Xylus
02-04-2010, 06:15 PM
now come on son lets not be silly. hell, I may as well throw David West in there with Boozer too then!

Boozer's having a good year: 19.2 ppg, 10.7 rpg, 3.3 apg, +24.42 PER, 54% FG, 76% FT. I know you're joking about David West, but Boozer actually has the stats to back it up.

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Boozer's having a good year: 19.2 ppg, 10.7 rpg, 3.3 apg, +24.42 PER, 54% FG, 76% FT. I know you're joking about David West, but Boozer actually has the stats to back it up.

son Boozer has nice numbers no doubt, but so do guys like Zach Randolph, Chris Kaman, and David Lee. hell, those 3 guys have even better numbers than Boozer. this list isn't meant to be a "what are you doing for me RIGHT now" list. its meant to be the overall best players in the NBA.

Amarelooms
02-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Son your list sucks ass...Nash is no where near the top 10 and having Kobe that low is a joke. Stop smoking the bad stuff son. God bless :elephant

Xylus
02-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Son your list sucks ass...Nash is no where near the top 10 and having Kobe that low is a joke. Stop smoking the bad stuff son. God bless :elephant

Nash is virtually tied with CP3 for APG, and he's shooting 52% FG, 43.3% from 3-point range, and 94% FT. Give me a break.

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 06:29 PM

son Nash is putting up 18 and 11 with outstanding shooting percentages and leading the Suns to a wonderful season. How is he not top 10? I'm not saying that he is way up there, but he is still deserving of the 9-10 spot.

Kobe is deserving of a top 15 spot, but that is as far as it goes. hell even a Laker fan agreed with me. Its in noway trying to bash Kobe by any means, but the numbers don't lie. Like I said in the post, he requires a ridiculous amount of shot attempts (over 22 per game) in order to put up 27 points all the while shooting a poor field goal percentage (459%).

jacobdrj
02-04-2010, 06:32 PM
I'm surprised Paul Pierce didn't make your list...

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Nash is virtually tied with CP3 for APG, and he's shooting 52% FG, 43.3% from 3-point range, and 94% FT. Give me a break.

son if Nash was 25 and not 35, he would be ranked much closer to the top 5 if not in it. he is having an outstanding season this year and I think a ranking of #9 is more than fair for him. If he wouldn't have slacked off the last 2 seasons I could rank him higher.

The_Worlds_finest
02-04-2010, 06:33 PM
will you please shut up. your a moron. i dont even care wtf you post. the only reason i am responed to your idiotic thread is to tell you to go the fuck away

lil_penny
02-04-2010, 06:41 PM
spot on son, god bless.

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 06:51 PM
will you please shut up. your a moron. i dont even care wtf you post. the only reason i am responed to your idiotic thread is to tell you to go the fuck away

LMAO!

ah ok son so I'm the moron? please at least learn how to correctly say "you're a moron" and not "your a moron".

you don't care what I post? then why the hell did you look at my thread?

oh and again its "don't", not "dont" as well as "respond", not "responed", but hey ... I'm the moron right?

son it means a lot that someone with as few post as you is telling me to go away! God bless

Sigz
02-04-2010, 06:51 PM
1. Becky Hammon - fucking hot and has a killer cross over.

1a. Lebron James - as much as I hate him, gotta give props

2. Dwyane Wade - best shooting guard in the NBA

3. Kevin Durant - unbelievable talent at such a young age

4. Chris Paul - best point guard in the NBA

5. Dwight Howard - best center in the NBA, needs work on his scoring

6. Carmelo Anthony - excellent scorer, but needs to improve shooting %

7. Chris Bosh - most underrated PF in the NBA

8. Tim Duncan - still a solid 20 and 10 at age 33, but slowly declining

9. Steve Nash - the old man is putting up excellent numbers this year

10. Brandon Roy - potential to become the best shooting guard in the NBA

11. Dirk Nowitzki - excellent outside shooter, but if he could learn how to rebound he would make the top 10

12. Joe Johnson - great scorer and leader

13. Deron Williams - top 3 NBA PG, but turns the ball over way too much

14. Kobe Bryant - excellent scorer, but selfish with the ball and requires a ridiculous amount of shot attempts to put up solid scoring numbers

15. Derrick Rose - steadily improving and deserves to make the list

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 06:52 PM
gimme dat becky!!!

redzero
02-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Becky Hammon is a communist whore.

Donkeybong
02-04-2010, 07:39 PM
list looks good

Rogue
02-04-2010, 07:48 PM
as much as BR is hated, he did make a good thread in this one TBH even though some of his comments can't easily be agreed on. you're only made worse than whom you insulted when trash talking him.

Brazil
02-04-2010, 08:05 PM
I would have considered a young big lee / lopez

Sigz
02-04-2010, 08:11 PM

You take that back mothafucker

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 08:12 PM
You take that back mothafucker

sons with her being from South Dakota, I am willing to bet she is a Republican ;)

cobbler
02-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Suppose you hand this list to people in the know. Let me qualify that to include the NBA players, coaches, general managers, and scouts only. No internet polls or opinions. No media input. Just the players, coaches, general managers, and scouts.

What do you honestly think would be the overwhelming response to issues with this list.

We all know the answer... :toast

ElNono
02-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Would T-Mac make your list if he were healthy? And where would you rank him if he would?

cobbler
02-04-2010, 08:18 PM

Can't comment on the whore part but she is a traitor!

namlook
02-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Suppose you hand this list to people in the know. Let me qualify that to include the NBA players, coaches, general managers, and scouts only. No internet polls or opinions. No media input. Just the players, coaches, general managers, and scouts.

What do you honestly think would be the overwhelming response to issues with this list.

We know who the top two players would be in a poll of people in the know. Clearly Kobe and Lebron are the top two. Just because Kobe is playing injured right now people think his game has declined. Boy are they in for a surprise come playoff time.

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 08:23 PM

son I am assuming you are referring to Kobe. dude you would be surprised what the general opinion of Kobe is within the players. you like to believe everything ESPN tells you, but the hype is nothing more than that ... just hype. players and coaches know that Kobe is an outstanding player, but is put on a pedestal by the media. it has been mathematically proven that ANY of the the NBA's good players (and anyone on my list) could put up Kobe's numbers if they were given the freedom to jack up as many shots as they damn well please like Kobe is. this is not necessarily a knock to Kobe because after all he is only taking advantage of the situation, but you would be a fool to consider him anything more than a current top 10-15 player.

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 08:27 PM
We know who the top two players would be in a poll of people in the know. Clearly Kobe and Lebron are the top two. Just because Kobe is playing injured right now people think his game has declined. Boy are they are in for a surprise come playoff time.

son take your homer glasses off, put the ESPN SportsCenter cool-aid down, and please explain to me why you think this? How is Kobe "clearly" in the top 2? do you completely ignore the facts and stats?

It truly is amazing to me just how damn ignorant some of you are. I hate to sound rude about it, but its the truth. some of you people act as if points per game is the ONLY stat that matters. like "OMG! Kobe scores 27 points per game he is the best!!!" ... you turn the other cheek to the fact that his shooting percentages are well below average and that he has to take an absurd amount of shot attempts to get those points. other players put up nearly the same amount of points as Kobe with many less shot attempts and MUCH better shooting percentages.

cobbler
02-04-2010, 08:38 PM
son I am assuming you are referring to Kobe. dude you would be surprised what the general opinion of Kobe is within the players. you like to believe everything ESPN tells you, but the hype is nothing more than that ... just hype. players and coaches know that Kobe is an outstanding player, but is put on a pedestal by the media. it has been mathematically proven that ANY of the the NBA's good players (and anyone on my list) could put up Kobe's numbers if they were given the freedom to jack up as many shots as they damn well please like Kobe is. this is not necessarily a knock to Kobe because after all he is only taking advantage of the situation, but you would be a fool to consider him anything more than a current top 10-15 player.

Proof or STFU

I say if you polled the people in the know regarding your list.... 95% or above would say "Kobe at 14" is incredibily ignorant. You show me proof otherwise and I wll eat my words. 95% or above would have Kobe and Lebron as 1 & 2 or vice versa. But hey... what do all those real basketball people know? We have internet Kobessors that can bring up every number in the book to compliment their daily absurd opinions but obviously don't know how to judge talent with their eyes and brains.

There is a lot more to basketball than stats. There are a lot of aspects about team dynamics, practice, and even gametime attributes that the average fan has no knowledge of or access to.

Keep Hating... it fits you well.

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Proof or STFU

I say if you polled the people in the know regarding your list.... 95% or above would say "Kobe at 14" is incredibily ignorant. You show me proof otherwise and I wll eat my words. 95% or above would have Kobe and Lebron as 1 & 2 or vice versa. But hey... what do all those real basketball people know? We have internet Kobessors that can bring up every number in the book to compliment their daily absurd opinions but obviously don't know how to judge talent with their eyes and brains.

There is a lot more to basketball than stats. There are a lot of aspects about team dynamics, practice, and even gametime attributes that the average fan has no knowledge of or access to.

sons as usual the Laker bandwagon fans are making every thread all about Kobe. seriously dude, there are 14 other players on this list. its not all about Kobe. If you don't like the truth about your boy, then get the fuck out of this thread. my name isn't J.A. Adande or Michael Wilbon and this isn't a ESPN Sports Center Kobe worship fest. you can say all you want, but at the end of the day the stats and facts don't lie. Kobe is hyped up as much as he is by the media for marketing reasons so that bandwagon, ignorant to the game, tool bags like you will go out and buy his jersey. plain and simple.

Rogue
02-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Proof or STFU

indeed it's not smart of you to argue against BR's opinions at this point of time. The Kobe Bryant 3 seasons ago was absolutely the badass around the whole league staring the 81 amazing points in a game, but he has been moving gradually downwards on a 30 degree slope since his prime time, and it's well appropiriate to consider you blind if you claim you haven't noticed Kobe's declining trace.

I'm trying not to insult other posters on their real life profiles which sometimes may cause sense of shame internally in their minds, except when the poster is too irritatingly stupid to tolerate. You are an IMMIGRANT.

Brazil
02-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Proof or STFU

not reall related to your post but I think it's quite ironical to tell stats don't mean everything when you talk about Kobe: Kobe will play 42 mn even when his team has a 30 pts lead at the end of the first half just to have a full stat sheet, it is also true for lbj.

cobbler
02-04-2010, 08:53 PM
son take your homer glasses off, put the ESPN SportsCenter cool-aid down, and please explain to me why you think this? How is Kobe "clearly" in the top 2? do you completely ignore the facts and stats?

It truly is amazing to me just how damn ignorant some of you are. I hate to sound rude about it, but its the truth. some of you people act as if points per game is the ONLY stat that matters. like "OMG! Kobe scores 27 points per game he is the best!!!" ... you turn the other cheek to the fact that his shooting percentages are well below average and that he has to take an absurd amount of shot attempts to get those points. other players put up nearly the same amount of points as Kobe with many less shot attempts and MUCH better shooting percentages.

I just love this.... you point out that its not all about points per game and then you use shooting % as your argument and call others ignorant in the process. Basketball is not all about offense either. It's not solely about shooting % anymore than it's soley about PPG. You can bring up all the friggen stats you want and it doesn't matter if you actually watch and know the game. His stats are in the upper echelon. Tops? No. Most efficient? No. But definetly up there.

What really wins championships? Is the best and most efficient offensive team always the odds on favorite? How many titles did those Suns teams throwing up obscene offensive numbers win? Defense wins championships. Intangibles win championships. Things like leadership, hustle, dertermination, grit, toughness, and yes... playing through pain. Those are are attributes that are every bit as big a part of a player and team as shooting % is and none of them are taken into account in your stats arguments. When you look at the 2008 finals what is the first thing everone says was the determining factor in the Celtics victory? They outmuscled and outhustled the Lakers. And that my son is not portrayed in your PER.

cobbler
02-04-2010, 08:59 PM
sons as usual the Laker bandwagon fans are making every thread all about Kobe. seriously dude, there are 14 other players on this list. its not all about Kobe. If you don't like the truth about your boy, then get the fuck out of this thread. my name isn't J.A. Adande or Michael Wilbon and this isn't a ESPN Sports Center Kobe worship fest. you can say all you want, but at the end of the day the stats and facts don't lie. Kobe is hyped up as much as he is by the media for marketing reasons so that bandwagon, ignorant to the game, tool bags like you will go out and buy his jersey. plain and simple.

So in other words you have no argument and need to turn it personal to make you feel more of a man. I get it. :toast

Rogue

son that's why it's truth that NBA is approaching fast to kind of a show from what it used to be. In WWE some old "fighters" may sometimes beat the younger ones despite how fucking senile they are. I concede Kobe used to have great games a couple years ago but right now he's indeed no more than a top 10-15 player in NBA in terms of actual abilities. He now only jacks up numbers by lion sharing the shot attempts that should have been arranged more to other players who shoot better %, but no his teammate can ever appearl against it due to Kobe's reputation and respect.

Donkeybong
you guys are seriously too easy

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 09:05 PM
I just love this.... you point out that its not all about points per game and then you use shooting % as your argument and call others ignorant in the process. Basketball is not all about offense either. It's not solely about shooting % anymore than it's soley about PPG. You can bring up all the friggen stats you want and it doesn't matter if you actually watch and know the game. His stats are in the upper echelon. Tops? No. Most efficient? No. But definetly up there.

What really wins championships? Is the best and most efficient offensive team always the odds on favorite? How many titles did those Suns teams throwing up obscene offensive numbers win? Defense wins championships. Intangibles win championships. Things like leadership, hustle, dertermination, grit, toughness, and yes... playing through pain. Those are are attributes that are every bit as big a part of a player and team as shooting % is and none of them are taken into account in your stats arguments. When you look at the 2008 finals what is the first thing everone says was the determining factor in the Celtics victory? They outmuscled and outhustled the Lakers. And that my son is not portrayed in your stats.

wow LOL ... dude you really are clueless. either that or just in total denial. son I have made it crystal clear my reasoning for listing Kobe at #14. I'm not coming in here trying to claim I am 100% right and everyone else is ignorant. Its MY opinion. I am however calling "fans" like YOU ignorant for your pure stupidity and denial that Kobe is ridiculously overrated.

let me ask you this ... if Kobe played on a team like Milwaukee, Atlanta, etc. do you think he would receive the same type of attention in the media and help from the officials like he receives by being in L.A.? of course he wouldn't. Sure he would receive some, but no more than what a Joe Johnson, Brandon Roy, etc. receives. dude I'm not saying that Kobe isn't a great player because he is, but he is hands down the single most overrated player arguably in ALL of professional sports.

oh and to answer your question about "what really wins championships?" ... well in Kobe's case the answer is Shaquille O'Neal and Pau Gasol.

cobbler
02-04-2010, 09:05 PM
not reall related to your post but I think it's quite ironical to tell stats don't mean everything when you talk about Kobe: Kobe will play 42 mn even when his team has a 30 pts lead at the end of the first half just to have a full stat sheet, it is also true for lbj.

You could never convince me stats mean EVERYTHING. That's completely absurd. They play their part.

Have you ever played ball? Have you ever sat on the bench and NOT wanted to play? Anyone with any kind of competitive nature and love for the game is going to play as many minutes as the coach will allow. Simple as that.

If you dont want to play every min of every game I sure dont want you on my team.

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 09:08 PM
enough about Kobe.

cobbler if you don't like what is being said then go to the all Kobe forum. the rest of your bandwagon butt buddies are waiting.

cobbler
02-04-2010, 09:12 PM
wow LOL ... dude you really are clueless. either that or just in total denial. son I have made it crystal clear my reasoning for listing Kobe at #14. I'm not coming in here trying to claim I am 100% right and everyone else is ignorant. Its MY opinion. I am however calling "fans" like YOU ignorant for your pure stupidity and denial that Kobe is ridiculously overrated.

let me ask you this ... if Kobe played on a team like Milwaukee, Atlanta, etc. do you think he would receive the same type of attention in the media and help from the officials like he receives by being in L.A.? of course he wouldn't. Sure he would receive some, but no more than what a Joe Johnson, Brandon Roy, etc. receives. dude I'm not saying that Kobe isn't a great player because he is, but he is hands down the single most overrated player arguably in ALL of professional sports.

oh and to answer your question about "what really wins championships?" ... well in Kobe's case the answer is Shaquille O'Neal and Pau Gasol.

blah blah blah blah...

Let me know when you want to actaully address my post and commnets about "people in the know" instead of just spewing the same ole drivel you and all your Kobessor brethern preach on a daily basis. . Do you deny that the coaches, players, GM's, and scouts would point out that Kobe at #14 is absurd? Yes or No? Do you deny that they would have Kobe as #1 or #2? Yes or No?

Rogue
02-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Kobe just needs inflated numbers to maintain his reputes he built up when younger. The current version of Kobe isn't anywhere superior to the likes of Roy, Nash and Ray Allen in scale of individual capabilities if not inferior.

cobbler
02-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Kobe just needs inflated numbers to maintain his reputes he built up when younger. The current version of Kobe isn't anywhere superior to the likes of Roy, Nash and Ray Allen in scale of individual capabilities if not inferior.

Heard all the hating and bashing back then too. Same thing....over and over and over... year after year after year.

Rogue
02-04-2010, 09:17 PM
blah blah blah blah...

Let me know when you want to actaully address my post and commnets about "people in the know" instead of just spewing the same ole drivel you and all your Kobessor brethern preach on a daily basis. . Do you deny that the coaches, players, GM's, and scouts would point out that Kobe at #14 is absurd? Yes or No? Do you deny that they would have Kobe as #1 or #2? Yes or No?
Kobe is regarded horrible higher than the rank he's worthy of because he used to be damn good and even once the arguable best player in league. BR made his lists on the basis of personal capabilities of players regardless of media favors and old reputes. Kobe used to hold goddamn good skills but he's lost most to aging tbh. Halle Berry used to be the nicest beauty of the world and she's still a quality beauty today, but no longer what she used to be.

Chieflion
02-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Kobe is still at least top 3. No big deal. Even though I really dislike him because of the Kobe cock-sucking.

cobbler
02-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Answer my questions....

Do you deny that the coaches, players, GM's, and scouts would point out that Kobe at #14 is absurd? Yes or No?

Do you deny that they would have Kobe as #1 or #2? Yes or No?

It's not rocket science... what are your answers?

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 09:25 PM
Answer my questions....

Do you deny that the coaches, players, GM's, and scouts would point out that Kobe at #14 is absurd? Yes or No?

son NONE of us know what the players and coaches truly believe. many of them are puppets for the league and make sure to always say the politically correct things. I can assure you though that most NBA players feel that Kobe is an excellent player, but terribly overrated. so I'm sure that some would agree with Kobe being ranked at #14 and some would disagree. does that answer your question?

also you have dodged many of my questions as well, but take it to the all Kobe thread please. this is not the place for it.

Rogue
02-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Answer my questions....

yes, because of Kobe's heritages from his great years. I still claim rigidly that Halle Berry is the most gorgeous beauty of the world but genuinely I know many other females more luscious than her at present.

no, Kobe still can easily glean gigantic amounts of votes and supports with his inherited clout from his good years, which have been in past form though.

those above are my answers son.

cobbler
02-04-2010, 09:45 PM
son NONE of us know what the players and coaches truly believe. many of them are puppets for the league and make sure to always say the politically correct things. I can assure you though that most NBA players feel that Kobe is an excellent player, but terribly overrated. so I'm sure that some would agree with Kobe being ranked at #14 and some would disagree. does that answer your question?

also you have dodged many of my questions as well, but take it to the all Kobe thread please. this is not the place for it.

First off.... Ill take it anywhere I choose. You have no issues bringing Kobe up in ANY thread when it comes to bashing him.

So I get it, many of the people in the business are puppets, the media are all puppets, in fact...everyones a puppet who doesnt agree with you. I'm simply not worthy to be in your presence.

So "NONE of us knows what the players and coaches truly believe" yet YOU know since you can assure me "that most NBA players feel that Kobe is an excellent player, but terribly overrated". BRILLIANT!!! Again, I'm not worthy.

I'd bet you my house that if you polled said pool for their top 15 that Kobe would NOT be at 14 on a single ballot.

What questions have I dodged? I am not someone who thinks Kobe is some God. I have had many issues with his antics etc. I am a Laker homer no doubt so I stick up for my boys but the obsession all you Kobe haters have has risen to freaky levels.

cobbler
02-04-2010, 09:56 PM
yes, because of Kobe's heritages from his great years. I still claim rigidly that Halle Berry is the most gorgeous beauty of the world but genuinely I know many other females more luscious than her at present.

no, Kobe still can easily glean gigantic amounts of votes and supports with his inherited clout from his good years, which have been in past form though.

those above are my answers son.

I can respect that opinion though your twisting the logic.

I would give the pool more credibility in understanding that the rating was the players current status sans predjudice. My bad.

rhyputa
02-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Son yhy don't you rank the lakers real MVP Paula Gasol over Kobe? That's bad logic

BRHornet45
02-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Son yhy don't you rank the lakers real MVP Paula Gasol over Kobe? That's bad logic

son because this list is for best players and based on individual performance. this list has nothing to do with who makes a team better. If that were the case then of course Gasol would be ahead of Kobe without question. However Kobe gets the nod over Gasol when it comes to individual performance because of his chucking. Can't argue that. anyone given the green light to shoot the ball 22+ times every game better put up a lot of points lol.

Killakobe81
02-04-2010, 11:02 PM
well son I am no fan of Kobe by any means, but he is still hanging in the top 15. he is one of the best role players the NBA has seen over the last decade and deserves a top 15 mention.

LMAO things loser fans (cough BRhornet) do when their favorite player is on the shelf ....
yawwwwn!

1. Talk crap about clearly superior players ...
2. Post useless threads ...
3. Pray Manning doesn't tap that ass on Sunday
4. Hope like hell Lebron can win the title (cuz we KNOW the hornets won't)
5. Wish he had half the "wang" of Greg Oden ...
6. Find new use for the word "son"
7. Wack off in front of his C3p bobble head ...
8. post nother useless thread
9. Give Miami Heat a "reach around"
10. Pray that the hornets win the John Wall lotto so that he can have a real PG ...

Just kidding sons ...well at least about number 10 C3P is the 2nd best PG

RsxPiimp
02-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Son, its not too late to repent. The almighty Father is forgiving.

jacobdrj
02-05-2010, 12:38 AM
I am also suprised you put Melo that high if you put Kobe that low...

namlook
02-05-2010, 12:40 AM

:lmao

If someone thinks Lebron is better than Kobe, that's one thing but posting this kind of garbage is inexcusable.

Rogue
02-05-2010, 03:16 AM
:lmao

If someone thinks Lebron is better than Kobe, that's one thing but posting this kind of garbage is inexcusable.
dumbasses consider garbage anything they don't quite understand. :wakeup

Typhoon
02-05-2010, 03:25 AM
God Bless

RsxPiimp
02-05-2010, 06:21 AM
Why do Laker fans get worked up? This site obviously has a lot of posters yanking your chain :lol