PDA

View Full Version : Ok... next game....

Phonzie20
04-28-2005, 11:15 PM
What do you 'folk think?

Can't dismiss homecourt....

Kori Ellis
04-28-2005, 11:19 PM
The crowd is going to be huge for the Nuggets. But in the end, it will come down to whether or not the young Nuggets can recover from that beating in game 2. The problem for the Nuggets will be trying to find scoring. Nuggets fans know that they can't expect a repeat of Game 1 from Andre Miller and it's obvious that Carmelo has a hard time getting going against Bruce Bowen. So your bigs really need to step up and come to play.

I think if the Spurs come out aggressive in the first quarter and the Nuggets start reeling, then this series will be all but over.

pooh
04-28-2005, 11:22 PM
I think the Nuggets will come out and put it to the Spurs. The crowd will be a huge factor in my opinion. If the game is close in the late fourth, then the Spurs will squeak out a victory. Denver needs to play their style which is run like hell and hope the Spurs tire out from exhaustion and the change in altitude. One can hope... But you still have another day to disect it some more

Phonzie20
The crowd is going to be huge for the Nuggets. But in the end, it will come down to whether or not the young Nuggets can recover from that beating in game 2. The problem for the Nuggets will be trying to find scoring. Nuggets fans know that they can't expect a repeat of Game 1 from Andre Miller and it's obvious that Carmelo has a hard time getting going against Bruce Bowen. So your bigs really need to step up and come to play.

I think if the Spurs come out aggressive in the first quarter and the Nuggets start reeling, then this series will be all but over.

Well I am going to go the other way. I think the home court WILL help. Our gaurds will make it happen.

Amuseddaysleeper
nuggz take game 3, spurs take 4, 5 and 6

Pandaemonaeon
04-28-2005, 11:23 PM
Tough call. SA won the last game because their threes were falling, I don't see that happening unless Denver's perimeter D slacks off and give them open looks. I say Denver. But like I said a million times before: San Antonio will win this series. I'm 2-0 with my predictions so far :)

pooh
04-28-2005, 11:23 PM
I can't see the Spurs taking three in a row from Denver.

Leetonidas
04-28-2005, 11:24 PM
I think that if Pop starts Barry, and he's hitting shots, and Devin is around 80-90 percent, well, the Nuggets are going to have a tough time. That "thin-air" will only effect the first quarter, but we'll get used to it. It all comes down to Defense. If K-Mart, Camby, and Nene continue to let Duncan pwn them, they're going no where, and Timmy will get a 30 point game. Andre's going to need to stop Tony as well, because the speed that guy has is incredible. If Glenn starts hitting, forget it, and if Rasho and Nazr do what they're supposed to, well, this should be a no-brainer. Manu is Manu and he'll have his way, but the only way the Nuggets will have ANY chance is if Melo can get it going versus Bruce.

thispego
04-28-2005, 11:25 PM
What do you 'folk think?

Can't dismiss homecourt....
Are you trying to talk hick again??
I think nugz will be lucky to split these next to games with Spurs, expect the same kind of intensity on both ends of the court again from spurs, they're gonna shut down Nuggets offense from here on out.

Phonzie20
04-28-2005, 11:27 PM
I can't see the Spurs taking three in a row from Denver.

Me neither... but I'm a homer ;)

Phonzie20
04-28-2005, 11:28 PM
Are you trying to talk hick again??
yes

warri0r
04-28-2005, 11:28 PM
i expect to see alot of

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20050428/capt.sa10104280125.nuggets_spurs_sa101.jpg

Know what i'm sayin'?

Phonzie20
04-28-2005, 11:30 PM
i expect to see alot of

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/photo?slug=sa10104280125.nuggets_spurs_sa101&prov=ap

Know what i'm sayin'?

you actually got cool points.

Leetonidas
04-28-2005, 11:31 PM
i expect to see alot of

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/photo?slug=sa10104280125.nuggets_spurs_sa101&prov=ap

Know what i'm sayin'?

K-Mart disappears against Timmy.

Andre will have a good game though.

warri0r
04-28-2005, 11:36 PM
Tough call. SA won the last game because their threes were falling, I don't see that happening unless Denver's perimeter D slacks off and give them open looks. I say Denver. But like I said a million times before: San Antonio will win this series. I'm 2-0 with my predictions so far :)

we have perimeter D? news to me!

Jdspur20
04-28-2005, 11:36 PM
sure are alot of nuggets fans all of a sudden

Cant_Be_Faded
04-28-2005, 11:40 PM

pardon the insult but youre either

a) lying and didn't watch the game
b) a dumbass

we didnt start chunking threes and spread the floor, no, denver was stupid and played duncan straight up and he fucking burned them for like 4 or 5 shots in the first quarter
then we won because we locked up denver and held them to 36 points in the FIRST HALF

threes were an added bonus
if we missed them then we win by 15 instead

Phonzie20
04-28-2005, 11:41 PM

We are not welcome?

spursfan05
04-28-2005, 11:42 PM
http://www.freesighosting.com/uploads/179fcea534.jpg

Leetonidas
04-28-2005, 11:42 PM

After this round, tons of Mavs or Rockets fans are gonna start showing up... :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
04-28-2005, 11:43 PM

some nuggets fan you are

earl boykins is very capable of defensively harassing a pg

even i know that

Cant_Be_Faded
04-28-2005, 11:43 PM
http://www.freesighosting.com/uploads/179fcea534.jpg

ROFL
dude thats the funniest picture i've seen all day

its like duncan is the plane and martin is the truck

Pandaemonaeon
04-28-2005, 11:44 PM

Granted I'm not a constant follower of Nuggets games, but I've seen both Playoff games and you're telling me that Denver's perimeter D consists of giving someone who clearly has the hot hand, 3-5 inches of space to shoot it? Then you're right. That is some shitty perimeter D!

Phonzie20
04-28-2005, 11:44 PM
Fair enough....

Phonzie20
04-28-2005, 11:46 PM
Granted I'm not a constant follower of Nuggets games, but I've seen both Playoff games and you're telling me that Denver's perimeter D consists of giving someone who clearly has the hot hand, 3-5 inches of space to shoot it? Then you're right. That is some shitty perimeter D!

The spacing blew Denver away the other night.

Solid D
04-28-2005, 11:47 PM
http://www.emergency.com/Tomahawk.jpg

Once the Spurs figure things out about you - it's sort of OVER.

Phonzie20
04-28-2005, 11:48 PM
Getting a little 'cocky' there?

downundernuggetfan
04-28-2005, 11:49 PM
I think that if Pop starts Barry, and he's hitting shots, and Devin is around 80-90 percent, well, the Nuggets are going to have a tough time. That "thin-air" will only effect the first quarter, but we'll get used to it. It all comes down to Defense. If K-Mart, Camby, and Nene continue to let Duncan pwn them, they're going no where, and Timmy will get a 30 point game. Andre's going to need to stop Tony as well, because the speed that guy has is incredible. If Glenn starts hitting, forget it, and if Rasho and Nazr do what they're supposed to, well, this should be a no-brainer. Manu is Manu and he'll have his way, but the only way the Nuggets will have ANY chance is if Melo can get it going versus Bruce.

We all expect Tim Duncan to have a big game night in and night out, we cant stop that, it doesnt hurt us that much. WHat hurts us is if any of your other guys have big nights as well. If Manu stops flopping like a fish out of water then we can Defend him and shut him down and not get into foul trouble, as for Parker we will have to see if his Desperate Housewife has his attentionm or not.

We will just try and run all night, tire the spurs out and make their lungs burn (as said by some of the all stars during the all star weekend ) .

Pandaemonaeon
04-28-2005, 11:49 PM
pardon the insult but youre either

a) lying and didn't watch the game
b) a dumbass

we didnt start chunking threes and spread the floor, no, denver was stupid and played duncan straight up and he fucking burned them for like 4 or 5 shots in the first quarter
then we won because we locked up denver and held them to 36 points in the FIRST HALF

threes were an added bonus
if we missed them then we win by 15 instead

I watched the game. Yes, I know you guys were killing them both inside and outside, it just seemed to me like they were hitting everything outside and can't miss. Looking at the torrent of the game it seems like it was more of column A than column B. Snap judgment, forgive me.

Mr. Body
04-28-2005, 11:50 PM
Denver will score about the same amount as the first two games - about 90 points. The question will be and remains, how well will the Spurs offense do? Will the zone stymie them?

Phonzie20
04-28-2005, 11:51 PM
You will have to contain the fast break. Can you?

downundernuggetfan
After this round, tons of Mavs or Rockets fans are gonna start showing up... :lol

pity you guys wont be here to enjoy it, you'll be enjoying your offseason

Kori Ellis
We will just try and run all night.

I'm sure that's what the Nuggets will try to do. That's why I've said that the Spurs transition D was key to winning this series. It will be interesting to see what kind of intensity the Nuggets can come out with. I know they'll be pumped up on their own floor, but sometimes it's difficult for a young team to rebound after a beat down.

Kori Ellis
04-28-2005, 11:52 PM
You will have to contain the fast break. Can you?

Game 2 the Nuggets had TWO fast break points, so I'd say the Spurs can.

E20
Actually it's more like this:
http://www.lockitupoffroad.com/Clubpics/fc351f4f.jpg

downundernuggetfan
Denver will score about the same amount as the first two games - about 90 points. The question will be and remains, how well will the Spurs offense do? Will the zone stymie them?

LOL
:lol 90points at home?? us?? your joking right??

We will start off with about 50 in the first half then by then the spurs will be dead tired and then we kick it up a gear and get 60-70 in the 2nd half........We averaged about 117points a game since George came along, no way you keep us to ninety

TwoHandJam
04-28-2005, 11:58 PM
Spurs-Nuggets game 1 - April 24, 2005

Phonzie20 - Join Date: 04-26-2005
downundernuggetfan - Join Date: 04-28-2005
samparks23 - Join Date: 04-28-2005
Typical.

Sad, but typical.

Pandaemonaeon
04-28-2005, 11:58 PM
Pepsi Arena has the best looking court in the league. Props to you Denver! Alas, I still think SA will win this. I've been to the future full of dilapidated buildings and crows feasting on the carcasses of rotting humanity, and Denver is not part of such apocalyptic vision.

T Park
04-28-2005, 11:59 PM
IMO, the Nuggets woke the sleeping dog.

Similar to what Dallas and Phoenix did in 03.

Dont wake the sleeping dog.

Duncan may not be 100%, but he got back his mental confidence.

and IMO, that was all that was holding him back.

Also, the lineup change has turned the bench into the great bench it was in the beginning of the year, and I think Brent Barry has finally gotten his confidence and will start baggin shots again.

Also, I expect the Spurs have learned how you beat the Nuggets.

Inside out offense.

Rebound the basketball, dont double team, go ahead and play their guys even up.

Also, I think Nazr Mohammed will come back witha better effort in game 3, he was DECENT, not great in game 2, and he will hopefully come back with a fire and determination.

I think also the Spurs found out, if you deny the Nuggets penetration, and you just put a hand in their face, then you can really get to them.

The Spurs wont duplicate what they did last night, but, IMO, they have to bring that same defensive intensity, good ball handling, and agressiveness.

spursfan05
04-28-2005, 11:59 PM

:lol

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 12:00 AM
I welcome the Nuggets posters here. I think it's interesting to see what they think about their own team (and the Spurs). For example, I didn't know that Nuggets fans didn't like Earl Boykins, etc.

I can do without the lame smack talk, but some of them have good basketball takes so far.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:00 AM

I agree.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:01 AM
I welcome the Nuggets posters here. I think it's interesting to see what they think about their own team (and the Spurs). For example, I didn't know that Nuggets fans didn't like Earl Boykins, etc.

I can do without the lame smack talk, but some of them have good basketball takes so far.

I'm hurt. Yeah... we hate Earl.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 12:01 AM
Pepsi Arena has the best looking court in the league. Props to you Denver!

The Arena is beautiful from outside. But how old is it? I was kind of surprised by the interior when I was there for the All-Star game.

SBC Center is kind of the opposite. It's ugly from outside IMO, but nice inside.

TwoHandJam
04-29-2005, 12:02 AM

Oh, I don't mind them here. It's sort of curious actually... sort of like the sighting of a rare animal.

It's just too bad none of them had the cohones to show until their first victory.

Typical.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:04 AM
Lo-Do is a great area.... Right next to Coors. Great nifle life.. if you are into that.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:05 AM
Oh, I don't mind them here. It's sort of curious actually... sort of like the sighting of a rare animal.

It's just too bad none of them had the cohones to show until their first victory.

Typical.

We were invited.

downundernuggetfan
04-29-2005, 12:05 AM

Similar to what Dallas and Phoenix did in 03.

Dont wake the sleeping dog.

Duncan may not be 100%, but he got back his mental confidence.

and IMO, that was all that was holding him back.

Also, the lineup change has turned the bench into the great bench it was in the beginning of the year, and I think Brent Barry has finally gotten his confidence and will start baggin shots again.

Also, I expect the Spurs have learned how you beat the Nuggets.

Inside out offense.

Rebound the basketball, dont double team, go ahead and play their guys even up.

Also, I think Nazr Mohammed will come back witha better effort in game 3, he was DECENT, not great in game 2, and he will hopefully come back with a fire and determination.

I think also the Spurs found out, if you deny the Nuggets penetration, and you just put a hand in their face, then you can really get to them.

The Spurs wont duplicate what they did last night, but, IMO, they have to bring that same defensive intensity, good ball handling, and agressiveness.

Does anyone on this board even ACKNOWLEDGE how well we have played at home since George came along and got the teams confidence back??

We dont have a problem with admitting that the Spurs are a great basketball team and have the best homecourt advantage in the NBA but i havent once heard a spurs fan say that the Nuggets are tough to beat at home.....

And if u have said it, i apologise for being lazy and not doing my research lol

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:06 AM

Typical.

you are quite smug....
tell me why you are better then me?

TwoHandJam
04-29-2005, 12:07 AM
We were invited.
That's interesting. All of you? By whom? Kori?

Leetonidas
04-29-2005, 12:07 AM
Home records mean nothing in the playoffs my friend, the Nuggets proved that in game 1.

warri0r
04-29-2005, 12:08 AM

Typical.

Not our fault we won the opening game of the series :lol

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 12:09 AM
Does anyone on this board even ACKNOWLEDGE how well we have played at home since George came along and got the teams confidence back??

I do.

They are a much different ballclub.

They play team basketball. Melo has obviously matured and played very well under Karl down the stretch run. They knock down their 3's. They play better D than they did. They play a much better all-around game.

I didn't like Kenyon's immature reaction after the loss because I think it's really time for their front court to step up. You won on the guard play of Andre Miller in game one, but I think that Carmelo and your bigs need to have solid games in order for you to advance in this series.

TwoHandJam
04-29-2005, 12:10 AM
you are quite smug....
tell me why you are better then me?
Tell me why I'm better than you? A wee bit defensive aren't we?

I'm confused. I thought this was a message board about my favorite team. You're free to discuss yours as well. We're equal opportunity bball fans here.

downundernuggetfan
Home records mean nothing in the playoffs my friend, the Nuggets proved that in game 1.

and even though we won on the hardest court in the NBA, we still get no props..... "it was the refs, it was Tims ankle, We missed so many shots" all excuses and no props..............

You dont just miss easy shots, you get pressured into them , its called good D. You guys played gooD in that 1st game 4th qtr and made us miss alot too, in game 2 you played great D and great offense...........

Pandaemonaeon
Some of the Denver posters I've seen here are fairly articulate and objective. I don't think Denver's going to win this and I hate K-Mart with a passion, but he's a great player that everyone would like on their team as long as he wasn't overpaid and a big douche.

Looking forward to an entertaining game tommorow and in a day or two, we'll provide you in return, a joyous game you can only experience from a vivacious whimsy land as we dispose of Houston and make it 2-2. Sig heil!

Cant_Be_Faded
I watched the game. Yes, I know you guys were killing them both inside and outside, it just seemed to me like they were hitting everything outside and can't miss. Looking at the torrent of the game it seems like it was more of column A than column B. Snap judgment, forgive me.

just don't make it sound like we won just cuz we hit our threes, thereby insinuating that game 2 was a fluke....denver also had a very LOW point total you know...

We had a MVP-like response from our MVP, and played good ole spurs Defense, and we freaking owned a less talented team, like we should have.

infinite styles
IMO game 3 will be about how comfortable being at home will make the Nuggets feel. If they rely solely on the home court advantage and their fans then they might also feel like they can just turn it on whenever they feel like it (kinda like how the Spurs did in game 1). But if they jump out early then its gonna be a grinder.

Phonzie20
That's interesting. All of you? By whom? Kori?

i don't remember.

TwoHandJam
04-29-2005, 12:11 AM
Not our fault we won the opening game of the series :lol
warri0r - Join Date: 04-28-2005

Hmmm. No luck there either.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:12 AM
Tell me why I'm better than you? A wee bit defensive aren't we?

I'm confused. I thought this was a message board about my favorite team. You're free to discuss yours as well. We're equal opportunity bball fans here.

Exactly....You expressed a VERY hated view to us nug fans. I didn't like it.

Cant_Be_Faded

oh my god, im seriously laughing so hard out loud right now

guys, where are you finding these hilarious pictures? give me a link!!!! and keep posting OWNED pictures on here, it just might make a classic thread hahahaha

im still laughing!

Phonzie20
warri0r - Join Date: 04-28-2005

Hmmm. No luck there either.

FYI: We don't claim him/it.

downundernuggetfan
04-29-2005, 12:13 AM
Some of the Denver posters I've seen here are fairly articulate and objective. I don't think Denver's going to win this and I hate K-Mart with a passion, but he's a great player that everyone would like on their team as long as he wasn't overpaid and a big douche.

Looking forward to an entertaining game tommorow and in a day or two, we'll provide you in return, a joyous game you can only experience from a vivacious whimsy land as we dispose of Houston and make it 2-2. Sig heil!

lol, Kmart is my fav player coz of his attitude.,.......its true he can go over the top but he brings a hard nose attitude to denver that we didnt have before......I

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 12:14 AM
lol, Kmart is my fav player coz of his attitude.,.......its true he can go over the top but he brings a hard nose attitude to denver that we didnt have before......I

So did you think his attitude postgame last night was a positive?

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:14 AM

this may not be the best time to post something like that.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:15 AM

See! the media corrupts. I bet you listen to Stephon A Smith as well.

picnroll
04-29-2005, 12:17 AM
KMart has a tatoo of Duncan's addidas on his ass in recognition of all the times TD's kicked his butt.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-29-2005, 12:17 AM
kenyon martin, antoine walker, those guys' post game interviews were just human nature i think.

its fun to make fun of kenyon, he's like a little brother, or like A&M to UT, its just fun to rank on him.

But if i put myself in kenyon martins shoes, and I just got the shit beat out of me mentally, and i have reporters surrounding my face with mics and squeezing me into the bench next to a locker, and asking me questions they know the answer to, i probably have to give props to martin for not yelling like a madman

i know he's a professional, but you can only keep your emotions in check so far..
thats just my opinion
but it IS fun to laugh at it.

downundernuggetfan
04-29-2005, 12:20 AM

no i dont but i the same time i know what sports reporters are like and they were in his face to the point he couldnt even turn around properly. geez back up and give him his room.....

I know id be ticked if i lost a game by that much and then had microphones stuff down by throat.........and you cant tell me that the reporters dont know what kmart is like, if they dont then they should be reporting on the playoffs.

The Media craves for that kind of press, they will do whatever they have to just in order to get a rise out of someone.

Phonzie20
kenyon martin, antoine walker, those guys' post game interviews were just human nature i think.

its fun to make fun of kenyon, he's like a little brother, or like A&M to UT, its just fun to rank on him.

But if i put myself in kenyon martins shoes, and I just got the shit beat out of me mentally, and i have reporters surrounding my face with mics and squeezing me into the bench next to a locker, and asking me questions they know the answer to, i probably have to give props to martin for not yelling like a madman

i know he's a professional, but you can only keep your emotions in check so far..
thats just my opinion
but it IS fun to laugh at it.

I respect you.

TwoHandJam
Exactly....You expressed a VERY hated view to us nug fans. I didn't like it.
:wtf Very hated? Lets not go overboard here.

I simply lamented the fact that many new Nuggets posters seem to have found the courage to post (and run some smack on the side) only after the game 1 victory. To me that usually belies a fairweather fan.

Regardless, you shouldn't be so thin-skinned in enemy territory you know. It's not like I slighted your team or something. Relax. Set a spell.

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 12:21 AM

Typical.

You're generalizing things too much... In fact some of us have been lurking around here since the seedings got set. Some idiots like melo15 (Nuggetsin6, BandwagonNuggetFan) came here just to troll after Game 1. I won't apologize for him because I have no control over assholes like him.

I confess I just regitered after Game 1, and I did not to troll or gloat, but i did it because I disagreed with some points posted by some of you guys and wanted to have a say on it.

Most of us Nuggets fans posting here are from the same board, Nuggets Talk... We received regular visits from some of your members and some of us (me included, returned the favor) if I'm not mistaken even Kori herself registered there, even though never posting.

I'm a pretty reasonable guy. And I believe the Nuggets have an outside shot at beating the Spurs... We've done the hardest part already, stealing one away on the road (gladly, it was game 1)...

Of course we never expected to win both, as we never expected losing on a such embarassing blowout... Now we "only" have to hold serve... And it won't be easy... We do have an advantage on our home court... Sorry but you can't deny the altitude factor, it's a fact, you've been reading a knowing about it for a long time... Visiting players tire by the end of 3rd quarters if they are pushed to run... Please, do not dismiss this just to talk smack... You team doesn't deserve this... You have a good enough team without such crap.

Having said that I really believe it's either Nuggets in 6 or the Spurs in 6 or 7... I'm not guaranteeing it or anything... But to win the series (and there's a possibilty, even though SA is a superior team) the Nuggets need to win their 3 home games... If SA manages a split at the first stand then they win in 6, if they don't the pressure is on them to sweep the rest of the series, only then then the Nuggets have that outside shot of closing it in 6. I really don't think Denver can beat SA at the SBC again.

T Park
04-29-2005, 12:21 AM
Once again, I respect the Nuggets, they play hard, I think George Karl is a wonderfull coach.

But, the playoffs are a different animal.

You talk about Game 1 like the Nuggets actually BEAT the Spurs.

The only team that beats the Spurs is the Spurs.

17 turnovers

0-17 (including missed OPEN layups, if the defense was good, then those layups wouldn't be open)

19 offensive rebounds for the Nuggets.

No disprespect, but the Spurs gave the game away. Plain and simple, they knew it, thats why they came out and buried the Nuggets like they did in game 2.

Now game 3 will be intresting, if the Spurs keep doing what they should wich is

rebound, take care of the ball, good solid defensive rotations, agressive offense.

If the Spurs do all of the above, they are, and this is gonna be scoffed at, unbeatable.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 12:23 AM
See! the media corrupts. I bet you listen to Stephon A Smith as well.

:lol I don't need to listen to anyone. I was at the SBC Center in the locker rooms -- I'm in the media.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:23 AM
:wtf Very hated? Lets not go overboard here.

I simply lamented the fact that many new Nuggets posters seem to have found the courage to post (and run some smack on the side) only after the game 1 victory. To me that usually belies a fairweather fan.

Regardless, you shouldn't be so thin-skinned in enemy territory you know. It's not like I slighted your team or something. Relax. Set a spell.

Where the hell were we supposed to go? I think this is a great board. You just got a bunch of knowledgeable Nugget fans. Your bad.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:24 AM
:lol I don't need to listen to anyone. I was at the SBC Center in the locker rooms -- I'm in the media.

I can't beat that.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 12:24 AM
they were in his face to the point he couldnt even turn around properly. geez back up and give him his room.....

That part is true. I hate it when reporters don't give the players room to get ready. It's a matter of personal space and I don't doubt that his was invaded when he was trying to get dressed.

downundernuggetfan
04-29-2005, 12:25 AM
Once again, I respect the Nuggets, they play hard, I think George Karl is a wonderfull coach.

But, the playoffs are a different animal.

You talk about Game 1 like the Nuggets actually BEAT the Spurs.

The only team that beats the Spurs is the Spurs.

17 turnovers

0-17 (including missed OPEN layups, if the defense was good, then those layups wouldn't be open)

19 offensive rebounds for the Nuggets.

No disprespect, but the Spurs gave the game away. Plain and simple, they knew it, thats why they came out and buried the Nuggets like they did in game 2.

Now game 3 will be intresting, if the Spurs keep doing what they should wich is

rebound, take care of the ball, good solid defensive rotations, agressive offense.

If the Spurs do all of the above, they are, and this is gonna be scoffed at, unbeatable.

and of course nothing in game 1 has anything to do with the fact that the Nuggets helped you guys play poorly........we played a poor game as well, i think some of you are under the illusion that we played good in game 1. If you think that then you will be shocked when you see how good we play in game 3 and 4

T Park
04-29-2005, 12:25 AM
If the Spurs get back in transistion like they have done in the past, and in game 2, then there will be no altitude roblem.

I don't like also how the Spurs are being cast aside as not being a good team on the road in big games.

When pushed, or in games that matter, on the road, the Spurs were great.

That simple.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 12:26 AM
if I'm not mistaken even Kori herself registered there, even though never posting.

That's true. I registered right after you guys got here because, honestly, I had never heard of your board and wanted to check it out. It's always interesting to me to read other fans' perspectives.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-29-2005, 12:26 AM
I can't beat that.

yeah Kori practically lives with Tim Duncan.
She gets invited to his barbeques and plays video games with Devin Brown.

TwoHandJam
04-29-2005, 12:27 AM
You're generalizing things too much... In fact some of us have been lurking around here since the seedings got set. Some idiots like melo15 (Nuggetsin6, BandwagonNuggetFan) came here just to troll after Game 1. I won't apologize for him because I have no control over assholes like him.

I confess I just regitered after Game 1, and I did not to troll or gloat, but i did it because I disagreed with some points posted by some of you guys and wanted to have a say on it.

Most of us Nuggets fans posting here are from the same board, Nuggets Talk... We received regular visits from some of your members and some of us (me included, returned the favor) if I'm not mistaken even Kori herself registered there, even though never posting.

I'm a pretty reasonable guy. And I believe the Nuggets have an outside shot at beating the Spurs... We've done the hardest part already, stealing one away on the road (gladly, it was game 1)...

Of course we never expected to win both, as we never expected losing on a such embarassing blowout... Now we "only" have to hold serve... And it won't be easy... We do have an advantage on our home court... Sorry but you can't deny the altitude factor, it's a fact, you've been reading a knowing about it for a long time... Visiting players tire by the end of 3rd quarters if they are pushed to run... Please, do not dismiss this just to talk smack... You team doesn't deserve this... You have a good enough team without such crap.

Having said that I really believe it's either Nuggets in 6 or the Spurs in 6 or 7... I'm not guaranteeing it or anything... But to win the series (and there's a possibilty, even though SA is a superior team) the Nuggets need to win their 3 home games... If SA manages a split at the first stand then they win in 6, if they don't the pressure is on them to sweep the rest of the series, only then then the Nuggets have that outside shot of closing it in 6. I really don't think Denver can beat SA at the SBC again.Sounds like a fair assessment. I don't disagree with anything you say here.

No opponent should ever be taken lightly in the playoffs, especially one that has been playing as well as Denver has of late.

The Spurs backed into the playoffs instead of rolling into them for the first time in years with no solid rotation and a litany of injuries. There are no guarantees that they'll get through this series easily.

T Park
we played a poor game as well, i think some of you are under the illusion that we played good in game

Kenyon Martin had 20 and 10

Andre Miller 31

Anthony 14 on a tough shooting night.

You tell me who else is gonna step up????

Miller aint gonna do that again,

Martin probobly will.

Camby will get 10 and 12 and 3 again.

Anthony will more than likely be kept at 10 to 16.

Kori Ellis

Don't spread rumors.

infinite styles
04-29-2005, 12:28 AM
and of course nothing in game 1 has anything to do with the fact that the Nuggets helped you guys play poorly........we played a poor game as well, i think some of you are under the illusion that we played good in game 1. If you think that then you will be shocked when you see how good we play in game 3 and 4

I don't believe that Denver played their A game in game 1 but I don't believe that they had a real defensive presence during the 0-17 run either. Most of those shots were wide open and un-contested. So I guess I will always believe that the Spurs gave that one away.

downundernuggetfan
04-29-2005, 12:29 AM
hey did i read something on here about someone who has Bible Study with David Robinson ?

T Park
04-29-2005, 12:29 AM
They didn't bring their A game.

But it was B+.

downundernuggetfan
04-29-2005, 12:30 AM
I don't believe that Denver played their A game in game 1 but I don't believe that they had a real defensive presence during the 0-17 run either. Most of those shots were wide open and un-contested. So I guess I will always believe that the Spurs gave that one away.

its called denial :spin

Kori Ellis
hey did i read something on here about someone who has Bible Study with David Robinson ?

Yes, I think that was Alamo50 (who is visiting here from the Netherlands) saying that he was going to Bible Study at David's church.

Pandaemonaeon
KMart has a tatoo of Duncan's addidas on his ass in recognition of all the times TD's kicked his butt.

Does he like to point at it and yell?

TwoHandJam
NBA league pass is available to a lot of posters here and many are avid bball fans that watch games other than Spurs games. Most are quite aware of how well the Nuggets can play.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:31 AM

I don't don't believe you but NICE!

downundernuggetfan
04-29-2005, 12:31 AM
Kenyon Martin had 20 and 10

Andre Miller 31

Anthony 14 on a tough shooting night.

You tell me who else is gonna step up????

Miller aint gonna do that again,

Martin probobly will.

Camby will get 10 and 12 and 3 again.

Anthony will more than likely be kept at 10 to 16.

Dre had a good night points wise but our assists werent that good, we play best when we are running and passing alot

Anyone of at least 7 guys can have big nights for us, there is no problem there

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 12:32 AM
I don't don't believe you but NICE!

He was joking.

downundernuggetfan
04-29-2005, 12:33 AM
Yes, I think that was Alamo50 (who is visiting here from the Netherlands) saying that he was going to Bible Study at David's church.

wow that would be cool......

Im a HUGE Robinson fan , one of my favourite off all time, himself and Kevin Johnson.......

I love Basketball alot but i love my lord and Saviour Jesus Christ a whole lot more and its awesome following Christian brothers in the NBA.

T Park
04-29-2005, 12:34 AM
Dre had a good night points wise but our assists werent that good, we play best when we are running and passing alot

Anyone of at least 7 guys can have big nights for us, there is no problem there

Once again, the Spurs transition D slows down the run.

When that happens, what will the Nuggets do, different than game 1 and 2, that will tell me that they are tough to beat???

Who will step up??

Greg Buckner?
Wesley Person?!?!

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:34 AM
He was joking.

Good...

downundernuggetfan
04-29-2005, 12:35 AM
Once again, the Spurs transition D slows down the run.

When that happens, what will the Nuggets do, different than game 1 and 2, that will tell me that they are tough to beat???

Who will step up??

Greg Buckner?
Wesley Person?!?!

you cant slow down our running game at home, simple

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 12:37 AM
wow that would be cool......

Im a HUGE Robinson fan , one of my favourite off all time, himself and Kevin Johnson.......

I love Basketball alot but i love my lord and Saviour Jesus Christ a whole lot more and its awesome following Christian brothers in the NBA.

The Spurs have a lot of cool Christian events that involve the fans. They have fan fellowship after the games sometimes where a lot of fans stay afterward for Bible Study with Max Lucado (a pastor here in town). David used to be the Spur that spoke at them obviously while he was a player. Then it was Malik. Now this season it was Bruce Bowen.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:37 AM

I can't wait...

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 12:38 AM

That's yet to be seen.

It's going to be fun.

T Park
04-29-2005, 12:38 AM

Oh ok.....

lol, whatever.

The Spurs defense doesn't change, home road, its consistent. Hence the reason there are two banners hanging.

If the run was slowed down in SA, the same defense, WILL slow down the run in game 3.

downundernuggetfan
04-29-2005, 12:40 AM
The Spurs have a lot of cool Christian events that involve the fans. They have fan fellowship after the games sometimes where a lot of fans stay afterward for Bible Study with Max Lucado (a pastor here in town). David used to be the Spur that spoke at them obviously while he was a player. Then it was Malik. Now this season it was Bruce Bowen.

Whoa cool, i know Max, is Bruce a christian?

TwoHandJam
04-29-2005, 12:40 AM
Where the hell were we supposed to go? I think this is a great board. You just got a bunch of knowledgeable Nugget fans. Your bad.
What on earth are you spouting now? Where did I question here whether the Nuggets fans were knowledgeable or not? The point I was trying to (and still am trying to) make was the timing of the mass migration to this board. Capiche?

Fact: Most of you found out about this board or registered their first post after game 1.

I get it.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 12:41 AM
is Bruce a christian?

Yes.

downundernuggetfan
04-29-2005, 12:42 AM
Oh ok.....

lol, whatever.

The Spurs defense doesn't change, home road, its consistent. Hence the reason there are two banners hanging.

If the run was slowed down in SA, the same defense, WILL slow down the run in game 3.

i hear one of them is hanging coz of a lockout, i dont agree with it but i have heard so many people all over the net saying that its the only reason they won.

What a joke, long or short season it doesnt matter, the winner is the winner

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 12:42 AM

Not trying to raise hell or anything... But that won't mind IF you manage to lose the series...

Bare with me for a second... IF we manage to bring our game (call it A, B+, B-... whatever) at home, i.e. pushing the pace, trying to keep the Spurs on their heels, we MIGHT BEAT you... You had on off game it COULD happen again... If it happens at game 3 or 4 you guys are in trouble... Either team can't afford to have an off night anymore...

I think that AT PEPSI CENTER Denver's A game can beat Spurs' A game... The other way around we're handicaped... We have to outplay you (which is very unlikely) to win again at SBC, if it's close you win fair and square...

My point is if Denver shows up (K-Mart and Melo included, I hope) at home, we can win our three home games... But we can't afford even playing B+... Then it won't matter if "we won" or "you lost" game 1... The series would be over...

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:44 AM
What on earth are you spouting now? Where did I question here whether the Nuggets fans were knowledgeable or not? The point I was trying to (and still am trying to) make was the timing of the mass migration to this board. Capiche?

Fact: Most of you found out about this board or registered their first post after game 1.

I get it.

Oh, that.

I'll repeat... Where did you expect us to go? We were invited to the 'other' side. Don't you even say the word bandwagon!

downundernuggetfan
Yes.

dang it kori lol

can you call Pop and tell him to put Bowen on someone else?

I now know why Bruce is such a good Defender,

hmmmmmmmmmmm i think im going to have to support Bruce over Melo when they play against each other

as i said before, i love basketball but not as much as Jesus..............sorry Melo, gota support my christian brother

:spin

T Park
i hear one of them is hanging coz of a lockout, i dont agree with it but i have heard so many people all over the net saying that its the only reason they won.

What a joke, long or short season it doesnt matter, the winner is the winner

Then why bring it up!??!!?!

My point is if Denver shows up (K-Mart and Melo included, I hope) at home, we can win our three home games

Then what do you qualify as showing up.

Martin had 20 and 10 Melo had 14, but it took a fluke game from Andre Miller getting 31 to barely beat the Spurs by 6.

The question still stands.....

downundernuggetfan
04-29-2005, 12:45 AM
lol, of course ill support Melo and the Nuggets but i can also support bruce at the same time lol

Jdspur20
We are not welcome?

not we, you, i would love to talk to other nuggets fans that know basketball, i don't appreciate trolls.

Phonzie20
Not trying to raise hell or anything... But that won't mind IF you manage to lose the series...

Bare with me for a second... IF we manage to bring our game (call it A, B+, B-... whatever) at home, i.e. pushing the pace, trying to keep the Spurs on their heels, we MIGHT BEAT you... You had on off game it COULD happen again... If it happens at game 3 or 4 you guys are in trouble... Either team can't afford to have an off night anymore...

I think that AT PEPSI CENTER Denver's A game can beat Spurs' A game... The other way around we're handicaped... We have to outplay you (which is very unlikely) to win again at SBC, if it's close you win fair and square...

My point is if Denver shows up (K-Mart and Melo included, I hope) at home, we can win our three home games... But we can't afford even playing B+... Then it won't matter if "we won" or "you lost" game 1... The series would be over...

I completely agree.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 12:46 AM
but I don't believe that they had a real defensive presence during the 0-17 run either.

It had to be about the D at least somewhat. All those shots weren't good shots or at point blank range (yes I know some were). But I think the Nuggets deserve some props on this subject. I mentioned that today on the Round Table videos at WOAI and people thought I was crazy for giving them their due.

Either team can't afford to have an off night anymore...

That's the key right there.

infinite styles

I can agree with that and I'm pretty sure that most others will too. My whole point on that statement was that basically both teams had an off night and the spurs just gave it away.
Anything can happen in the postseason and I look forward to seeing what happens on Saturday.

Phonzie20
exactly.

I have a feeling you are a minority.

downundernuggetfan
04-29-2005, 12:47 AM
Then why bring it up!??!!?!

Just looking for a spurs fans perspective..........sheez, some spurs fans are testy

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:47 AM
I can agree with that and I'm pretty sure that most others will too. My whole point on that statement was that basically both teams had an off night and the spurs just gave it away.
Anything can happen in the postseason and I look forward to seeing what happens on Saturday.

You sound like Walton.

TwoHandJam
04-29-2005, 12:49 AM
Oh, that.

I'll repeat... Where did you expect us to go? We were invited to the 'other' side. Don't you even say the word bandwagon!
One last time.... The point is not HOW you ended up here or WHERE else you should be but given that you DID end up here, it's curious that it all happened AFTER game 1.

I have to go to bed now.

Peace.

Jdspur20
04-29-2005, 12:51 AM
I have a feeling you are a minority.

i have a felling your a troll, >Phonzie20 - Join Date: 04-26-2005

get lost.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:51 AM
One last time.... The point is not HOW you ended up here or WHERE else you should be but given that you DID end up here, it's curious that it all happened AFTER game 1.

I have to go to bed now.

Peace.

Yes. because you've obviously been drinking.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:52 AM

get lost.

Ok.. Where did this come from? I AM a newbie. I've never denied. Reply back fucker.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 12:54 AM

get lost.

I'm not sure when you guys thought they would start posting here. I think it's logical that they mostly began after the series started. I don't think they are trolling (other than the one who is already banned). They are just looking for a place to talk basketball (and some smack) with fans of their opponents. There was no reason for them to start posting here up until Game 1. Prior to that, not many people thought this would be much of series.

When should they have registered? Back in March when they weren't even in the playoff picture?

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 12:55 AM
Then what do you qualify as showing up.

Martin had 20 and 10 Melo had 14, but it took a fluke game from Andre Miller getting 31 to barely beat the Spurs by 6.

The question still stands.....

If you want to know one thing about me is that I don't think Nuggets players are great just because they play for the Nuggets...

K-Mart has to find a way of walking his talk... I'm not that of a homer... I think Tim owns him as of now... For me the jury is still out on him... But he's seriously running out of time to assert himself as a major player in this league... He can't afford having games like the ones he has had against TD anymore... Not for a dream...

Melo managed to have a good game AT HOME against Bruce Bowen this year... And he's been learning to go with the flow of the game... I think he can be more aggressive and FIND a way of not struggling so much against BOWEN... But he's still young and he'll have more time to prove himself otherwise... We sure need Melo to score at least 20 points from now on... And I think he can do it, one way or another... He'll get more calls at home if he's willing to attack the hoop... Call it the "star-home-court-advantage" something the NBA refs master... Miller CAN go off again if TP manages to put his head up his ass again... And I really believe he's not mature enough to avoid the same mistake...

Jdspur20
04-29-2005, 12:56 AM
Ok.. Where did this come from? I AM a newbie. I've never denied. Reply back fucker.

its funny you join right after game one. gee, since the "high and mighty nuggets" won one playoff game, they think they have the right to talk trash. please take your troll garbage somewhere else. but of course you will be leaving sometime soon, you will crawl back under your rock once the nuggets loose. :rolleyes

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:57 AM
I'm not sure when you guys thought they would start posting here. I think it's logical that they mostly began after the series started. I don't think they are trolling (other than the one who is already banned). They are just looking for a place to talk basketball (and some smack) with fans of their opponents. There was no reason for them to start posting here up until Game 1. Prior to that, not many people thought this would be much of series.

When should they have registered? Back in March when they weren't even in the playoff picture?

Thank you.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 12:58 AM
its funny you join right after game one. gee, since the "high and mighty nuggets" won one playoff game, they think they have the right to talk trash. please take your troll garbage somewhere else. but of course you will be leaving sometime soon, you will crawl back under your rock once the nuggets loose. :rolleyes

Are you 13?

Can I offer you some advice? Watch what you say even on a message board.

Jdspur20
04-29-2005, 12:59 AM

i understand what your saying Kori, i don't think all of them a trolling, just certain ones. i would love for nuggets fans to come to talk basketball but i don't appreciate smack talk after one game from "some" of them.

timvp
04-29-2005, 12:59 AM
The telling stat will be when the Spurs beat the Nuggets and advance, how many of these Nuggets fans will still post here.

I believe the answer is between zero and none.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:00 AM
cara is my lex to my Clark Kent.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:02 AM
The telling stat will be when the Spurs beat the Nuggets and advance, how many of these Nuggets fans will still post here.

Don't hate. Why should we (at that point).?

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 01:02 AM
Don't hate. Why should we (at that point).?

Many fans of other teams post here all season long.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:03 AM

i wouldn't know... but I see the point.

timvp
04-29-2005, 01:04 AM

Exactly.

We'll see how hardcore these Nuggets fans are.

P.S.

Represent the Ellis name well, Phonzie.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:05 AM
Exactly.

We'll see how hardcore these Nuggets fans are.

P.S.

Represent the Ellis name well, Phonzie.

I got ya! ;)

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 01:06 AM

What do you expect us to do... Jump on the Spurs bandwagon and pat your backs all the way to the finals?

IF we lose... I'll be here to congratulate you for your achievements and maybe hang for a day or two for some "brainstorming"... Then I'll go back to my corner and I'll lick my wounds...

IF we win... I'll be here to do the same "brainstorming" for a couple of days and the I'll move on... I guarantee you I have better things to do than troll... I'm a flamer, I joke a lot and provide some blasts... But never inimaginative things as "owned" pictures...

Jdspur20
04-29-2005, 01:07 AM
Are you 13?

Can I offer you some advice? Watch what you say even on a message board.

tell me, what exactly did i say wrong???

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:08 AM
What do you expect us to do... Jump on the Spurs bandwagon and pat your backs all the way to the finals?

IF we lose... I'll be here to congratulate you for your achievements and maybe hang for a day or two for some "brainstorming"... Then I'll go back to my corner and I'll lick my wounds...

IF we win... I'll be here to do the same "brainstorming" for a couple of days and the I'll move on... I guarantee you I have better things to do than troll... I'm a flamer, I joke a lot and provide some blasts... But never inimaginative things as "owned" pictures...

You forgot about that Eason guy!

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:09 AM

Oh gawd.. you made me scroll back.. thanks alot. brb

Solid D
I guarantee you I have better things to do than troll... I'm a flamer, I joke a lot and provide some blasts... But never inimaginative things as "owned" pictures...

I find that in the right setting, certain OW3nD pictures or even some PWn3D pictures are okay, if tastefully done. :hat

timvp

We have quality posters from the Lakers, T'Wolves, Heat, Mavs and other teams here. We'll see if the Nuggets can provide at least one quality poster when it's all said and done.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:11 AM
We have quality posters from the Lakers, T'Wolves, Heat, Mavs and other teams here. We'll see if the Nuggets can provide at least one quality poster when it's all said and done.

We haven't proved ourselves yet?

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:11 AM
I forgot about Jdspur20 btw.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 01:12 AM

Yes, I understand why you don't think it would make sense to hang out after you guys lost. But you'll see that this is one of the best places to be in the summer for a fan of any team. This forum is chock full of people who know A LOT about the draft, free agency, the CBA, etc. And summers are almost as busy here as playoff time.

Cara De Dedão

But as I've seen so far they come here for trolling... Again, with the exception of melo(iq)15, we don't go out there pestering other boards... We're pretty satisfied with our everyday life back at Nuggets Talk... But it's the playoffs... What should WE do... We're still not used with them...

By the way, the only other member of our board that really roams around other team's board is rock (NugzFan here), but he never trolls, because his "the owner" of our board and, even though he's a bit emotional (close to suicidal) over his Nugz, he wouldn't do at other people's boards what he never allows at his...

Jdspur20
I forgot about Jdspur20 btw.

still waiting to see what i said wrong......

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:13 AM
Yes, I understand why you don't think it would make sense to hang out after you guys lost. But you'll see that this is one of the best places to be in the summer for a fan of any team. This forum is chock full of people who know A LOT about the draft, free agency, the CBA, etc. And summers are almost as busy here as playoff time.

We watch porn in the off-season.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 01:14 AM
We watch porn in the off-season.

We watch porn all year, but it doesn't interfere with good basketball talk.

:)

infinite styles
04-29-2005, 01:15 AM

Haha Kori you sounded straight up like a tour guide to a resort. And I like how you got in the subliminal...haha :smokin

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:15 AM

not we, you, i would love to talk to other nuggets fans that know basketball, i don't appreciate trolls.

for one... I am not a troll.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:17 AM
But as I've seen so far they come here for trolling... Again, with the exception of melo(iq)15, we don't go out there pestering other boards... We're pretty satisfied with our everyday life back at Nuggets Talk... But it's the playoffs... What should WE do... We're still not used with them...

By the way, the only other member of our board that really roams around other team's board is rock (NugzFan here), but he never trolls, because his "the owner" of our board and, even though he's a bit emotional (close to suicidal) over his Nugz, he wouldn't do at other people's boards what he never allows at his...

you forgot about that Eason guy.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:17 AM
We watch porn all year, but it doesn't interfere with good basketball talk.

:)

love!

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:19 AM
Haha Kori you sounded straight up like a tour guide to a resort. And I like how you got in the subliminal...haha :smokin

i didn't. I hated it it. And now I hate you. reply back if you feel free to discuss.

Jdspur20
04-29-2005, 01:19 AM

for one... I am not a troll.

oh....ok :rolleyes, next?

infinite styles
04-29-2005, 01:22 AM
i didn't. I hated it it. And now I hate you. reply back if you feel free to discuss.

Hate is such a harsh word don't you think?

Cara De Dedão

Our board is a fun place as well, it's small but we've developed some interesting relations back there... We have mastered the ability to go off topic and keep posting through enless threads about nothing... We're the closest thing to a Seinfeld show of the basketball boards...

It's hard to keep up... BUT we talk about a lot of basketball also, we keep grounded on our Nuggets, not because of our "greatness" but for our sincere belief that we're some pieces away of a great team... So we roam around wondering what can it be...

I have no fear of admitting we have to luck out to win it all this year... We have to catch MAJOR breaks... The hardest part is passing through you guys... Then find a way of beating the Suns... Which, even though we think we can, because of the way we played them so far, we still haven't found a way to finish them... We'd be more than pleased of a Conference Final showing... That's what you get when you're still an upstart... You guys know the feeling... Even though you've already GOT RINGS... It wasn't easy to get there...

Phonzie20
oh....ok :rolleyes, next?

Not that easily buddy...

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 01:23 AM
We have mastered the ability to go off topic and keep posting through enless threads about nothing... We're the closest thing to a Seinfeld show of the basketball boards...

We have a lot of that too. Especially in The Club.

But for the record, you guys are welcome here (for however long) and I think that Karl has done a great job getting your team on the same page. Good luck for the rest of the series.

Spurs in five :)

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:24 AM

We have a lot of that too. Especially in The Club.

But for the record, you guys are welcome here (for however long) and I think that Karl has done a great job getting your team on the same page. Good luck for the rest of the series.

Spurs in five :)
I'm sorry we tend to do that.

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 01:26 AM
you forgot about that Eason guy.

Ok... ok... And we have That Eason Guy™ (a.k.a. Francisco Elson) who's a crazy motherfucker from the streets of Netherlands, that when is not surgically severing Jermaine O'Neal's right arm from his shoulder and/or having his scrotum cupped by Kevin Garnett, can play some hoops too...

Jdspur20
04-29-2005, 01:28 AM
Not that easily buddy...

what the hell are you talking about, what do you want me to say??? that your not a troll??? you told me to "watch what i say" and i still haven't found what i said wrong, but acording to you, theres more.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:29 AM
Hate is such a harsh word don't you think?

Hell yeah!

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 01:29 AM
Ok... ok... And we have That Eason Guy™ (a.k.a. Francisco Elson) who's a crazy motherfucker from the streets of Netherlands, that when is not surgically severing Jermaine O'Neal's right arm from his shoulder and/or having his scrotum cupped by Kevin Garnett, can play some hoops too...

One thing that your board rules over ours is that you don't have stupid censorship... Phonzie can say that he's a crazy motherfucker from the streets without being censored...

And I can ask for my cue on Marvin Gaye when I'm hitting on visiting females with out having the god of soul music's name turned into Marvin G**e...

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:30 AM
what the hell are you talking about, what do you want me to say??? that your not a troll??? you told me to "watch what i say" and i still haven't found what i said wrong, but acording to you, theres more.

Ok, i think we are at a point of putting it on the table. I don't know how we came to this but I am done. I will hate you regardless but let's end it.

infinite styles
04-29-2005, 01:30 AM
Hell yeah!

Happy to know you agree.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 01:32 AM
One thing that your board rules over ours is that you don't have stupid censorship... Phonzie can say that he's a crazy motherfucker from the streets without being censored...

Well I use the verb "bitching" too much and sometimes it's necessary to say Vince Carter is a pussy. So that's why I didn't add any profanity filters here.

I don't like unnecessary cursing just for the sake of cursing, but I understand that to a lot of people sports and swearing go hand in hand.

T Park
04-29-2005, 01:33 AM
<---------Prime example of someone who actually needs a profanity filter :)

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:36 AM

And I can ask for my cue on Marvin Gaye when I'm hitting on visiting females with out having the god of soul music's name turned into Marvin G**e...

but I am a crazy motherfucker from da street!

Jdspur20
04-29-2005, 01:37 AM
Ok, i think we are at a point of putting it on the table. I don't know how we came to this but I am done. I will hate you regardless but let's end it.

I...DON'T...CARE!!!!!!

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:39 AM
I...DON'T...CARE!!!!!!

You suck at the debate.... go to sleep.

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 01:41 AM
Our board is on proboards.com, an all purpose board hosting server...

And they have this stupid censorship engine...

How can anyone create a board about music there? There's no fun in talking about Marvin G**e or Gloria G**nor... If you like their music...

And anthropologists and archeologists can't hold debates about H**o Erectus way of life as a prelude to the modern H**o Sapiens life style...

Damn, I hate PC..

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:42 AM
Our board is on proboards.com, an all purpose board hosting server...

And they have this stupid censorship engine...

How can anyone create a board about music there? There's no fun in talking about Marvin G**e or Gloria G**nor... If you like their music...

And anthropologists and archeologists can't hold debates about H**o Erectus way of life as a prelude to the modern H**o Sapiens life style...

Damn, I hate PC..

I think we should sit down and have a 'talk'.

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 01:44 AM
I think we should sit down and have a 'talk'.

What?

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 01:45 AM

Damn, I hate PC..

Yeah I think it's funny on other boards when people talk about vice president **** Cheney and other stuff like that.

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 01:46 AM
BTW, sorry for editing your post, Cara. I accidentally did it when I was trying to quote you.

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 01:48 AM
Yeah I think it's funny on other boards when people talk about vice president **** Cheney and other stuff like that.

So I go on cursing in Portuguese a lot... By the way, I've said that back at Nuggets Talk, Dick=Pau in Portuguese, so Pau Gasol's name should be translated into Dick Gasol...

Not that anyone's asking or care about the Grizzlies...

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:48 AM
What?

a talk.. just me and you...

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 01:49 AM
BTW, sorry for editing your post, Cara. I accidentally did it when I was trying to quote you.

No problem... I've already fixed it.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:49 AM

ban!

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 01:50 AM
a talk.. just me and you...

My place or yours? :P

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 01:51 AM
ban!

She's the mod... And she seems smarter than rock... If we haven't managed to make him ban himself... I don't think you'll pull it off with her...

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:52 AM
My place or yours? :P

~teehee~

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 01:54 AM
She's the mod... And she seems smarter than rock... If we haven't managed to make him ban himself... I don't think you'll pull it off with her...

Yes...she is better than rock. I think I will PM her and ask her to join NT.

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 01:57 AM
Yes...she is better than rock. I think I will PM her and ask her to join NT.

She already did... She also has that same problem Jen has... A husband... I hate those "problems"...

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 02:01 AM
She already did... She also has that same problem Jen has... A husband... I hate those "problems"...

Those problems can be 'addressed'....

xcoriate
04-29-2005, 02:03 AM
hear that timvp

You better get your ass in here before it is no more :p

Kori Ellis
04-29-2005, 02:03 AM

I met my husband through a Spurs forum. Maybe there's a female Nugget fan waiting out there for you. :princess

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 02:04 AM
Those problems can be 'addressed'....

You know what I'm about to say right now, don't you?

timvp
04-29-2005, 02:13 AM
Nugget fans better back the ducks up before they get cracked the ducks up.

Eu tenho uma tia que viva em Portugal. Eu sei falar em sua língua. Eu caçá-lo-ei para tragar e forçar o e Nene para mudar seus nomes do último. Cadela.

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 02:15 AM
You know what I'm about to say right now, don't you?

Actually no...

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 02:15 AM

Eu tenho uma tia que viva em Portugal. Eu sei falar em sua língua. Eu caçá-lo-ei para tragar e forçar o e Nene para mudar seus nomes do último. Cadela.

Eu quase que entendi tudo. Mas, porra... Caçá-lo-ei? Só português de Portugal pra usar mesóclise em uma board de basquete...

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 02:16 AM

nice... this post is for cara

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 02:17 AM
cara is from Brazil... Try him....

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 02:17 AM
Actually no...

I dated a girl just like her once... Married... Hmmm... I never knew until it was too late, though...

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 02:18 AM
I dated a girl just like her once... Married... Hmmm... I never knew until it was too late, though...

Ali Carter... Beeen there .. done that.

timvp
04-29-2005, 02:18 AM
Os povos em Portugal e os povos em Brasil falam duas línguas diferentes. Às vezes não podem mesmo compreender-se. Alex Garcia é melhor do que Nene, em todo o caso.

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 02:21 AM
Os povos em Portugal e os povos em Brasil falam duas línguas diferentes. Às vezes não podem mesmo compreender-se. Alex Garcia é melhor do que Nene, em todo o caso.

Concordo, é por isso que o Alex contribui com muitos minutos em um time disputando os playoffs e o Nene está fora da liga.

timvp
04-29-2005, 02:24 AM
Começou ferido. Suporte seu país. Onde você vive em Brasil? É meninas verdadeiras lá tem burros gigantes?

Cara De Dedão
04-29-2005, 02:29 AM
Começou ferido. Suporte seu país. Onde você vive em Brasil? É meninas verdadeiras lá tem burros gigantes?

Só sarcarsmo... Você quer saber se é verdade se as mulheres daqui tem bundas gigantes?

Se for...

Não diria que é absoluta verdade, não precisa ser gigante, desde que ela "exista".... Mas a bunda é uma preferência nacional, mesmo que a globalização siliconada tenha trazido uma onda de fascinação por seios enormes...

Mas o povo brasileiro mantém suas raízes... A gente gosta é de bunda mesmo...

Phonzie20
04-29-2005, 02:30 AM
Só sarcarsmo... Você quer saber se é verdade se as mulheres daqui tem bundas gigantes?

Se for...

Não diria que é absoluta verdade, não precisa ser gigante, desde que ela "exista".... Mas a bunda é uma preferência nacional, mesmo que a globalização siliconada tenha trazido uma onda de fascinação por seios enormes...

Mas o povo brasileiro mantém suas raízes... A gente gosta é de bunda mesmo...

No hablah?

TwoHandJam
04-29-2005, 08:28 AM
When should they have registered? Back in March when they weren't even in the playoff picture?No, there was plenty of time to register when our playoff meeting was determined before game 1. It's not that hard to figure out.

I enjoy talking bball with other fans as much as the next guy but I think you know as well as I Kori that the volume of Nugget posters here would be far less had they not taken game 1. You hit the nail on the head in the bold passage above.

I have a much greater respect for posters who at least have the courage to show up and shoot the breeze about the series before one game is in the books.

T Park
04-29-2005, 08:44 AM
You know the one opposing team's poster that I miss, is the guy from Seattle who was a diehard Sonics fan??

I wish he would start posting again, hopefully the Spurs and Sonics meet up again.