PDA

View Full Version : lol work

I. Hustle
02-05-2010, 10:12 AM
I spilled some OJ on my hand and decided to go wash my hands in the men's room. Normally at the time I went (8:20 or so) the place would be empty. This is when everyone is just setting up their desks for the day. If I would have been drinking the night before I would have thought I was still in the club. I walked in and went straight for the sink and every urinal was taken and every stall was being used. There were dudes standing off to the side waiting for someone to finish. I was still a little sleepy so I almost looked for the guy with the gum and cologne.
I hurried out of there though becuase of all the burping, snorting and farting noises that were coming out of that place. I might have been challenged and dragged into a competition.

TheManFromAcme
02-05-2010, 10:49 AM
I spilled some OJ on my hand and decided to go wash my hands in the men's room. Normally at the time I went (8:20 or so) the place would be empty. This is when everyone is just setting up their desks for the day. If I would have been drinking the night before I would have thought I was still in the club. I walked in and went straight for the sink and every urinal was taken and every stall was being used. There were dudes standing off to the side waiting for someone to finish. I was still a little sleepy so I almost looked for the guy with the gum and cologne.
I hurried out of there though becuase of all the burping, snorting and farting noises that were coming out of that place. I might have been challenged and dragged into a competition.

Have a gas mask handy?

Gotta be careful with the :perv: 's

mrsmaalox
02-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Gross. That's the stufff nightmares are made of.

I. Hustle
02-05-2010, 11:32 AM
What's funny is that I have never been in there when it is full like that.