PDA

View Full Version : LOL Stephen A. Smith

djohn2oo8
02-05-2010, 10:52 AM
Well, since T-slack has gone to Stephen A. Smith again, I blame Tracy

"He's pretty ticked off...really disgusted by the organization. I spoke to him as recently as a few days ago and he's clearly upset. He had no problem with the Houston Rockets attempting to move in new direction. However, he was really turned off by the that he was invited to New Jersey to play with the team and was told to basically head back home. When dealing with these athletes, in particular; a high quality athlete such as Tracy: you have to conduct yourself better as an organization. These kind of things really do go noticed by other players as well."

- Steven A. Smith per his radio station this morning

from, clutchfans

Double-Up
02-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Karma's a bitch...just like he tried to play GM for the Magic, but this time we have the upper hand in the situation.

djohn2oo8
02-05-2010, 11:08 AM
No one is a bigger diva

Allanon
02-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Can T-Mac still play?

I'm kind of surprised the Rockets haven't been able to get a deal done for him yet.

In 2 weeks, his contract is useless.

djohn2oo8
02-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Can T-Mac still play?

I'm kind of surprised the Rockets haven't been able to get a deal done for him yet.

In 2 weeks, his contract is useless.

They have deals on the table, they ae just waiting until the last hour to see what looks the best to them, then they will take the best one. Also, the NBA doesn't like for big trades to happen before the all star break. So, a deal may already be agreed upon in principle, but it has to wait until after the all star festivities

SenorSpur
02-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Since when did Screamin' A. Smith become the Al Sharpton on behalf of NBA players?

As far as T-Mac is concerned. Boo Hoo!

Dude quit on the Raptors to force a trade.
He quit on the Magic to force a trade.
He shut it down last year, on the advice of his own physician, but didn't inform the Rockets. Now the Rockets have essentially quit on him.

Boo hoo!

lil_penny
02-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Steven a smith is garbage.. I remember when portland traded foye for roy and thomas for aldridge on draft day, he basically said they were stupid for it and talked a whole bunch of shit lol

Strike
02-05-2010, 12:12 PM
I couldn't care less about anything that douchebag, one-trick hack says. He shit on the Spurs every single year, only to change his tune when the Spurs won the title. In '04, he couldn't take a breath because he was so busy sucking Laker cock. Until, that is, the Pistons rolled LA in the Finals. The guy has less than zero credibility.

Allanon
02-05-2010, 01:00 PM
They have deals on the table, they ae just waiting until the last hour to see what looks the best to them, then they will take the best one. Also, the NBA doesn't like for big trades to happen before the all star break. So, a deal may already be agreed upon in principle, but it has to wait until after the all star festivities

Makes sense.

I'll bet he's going to the Wizards. They have the biggest salary to dump after all that gun toting Arenas stuff.

Kai
02-05-2010, 01:18 PM

I'd say this is probable.