Don't play anything country.

That's just nonsense.

WOvnchm09BE

sgJXbIP83A8

angel_luv
02-05-2010, 01:57 PM
That's just nonsense.

sgJXbIP83A8

That was Bo's and my first song back from when we were dating.

Another great country one is " Whatever It Is" by the Zac Brown Band.
Bo picked it for to walk down the aisle to.

Stringer_Bell
02-05-2010, 02:14 PM
This song isn't necessarily about marriage, but love is love and when you got it -- put this jam on and let the moment flow. :toast

cUu6y35I9us

Like I said, doesn't have to be about marriage, as I'm not married and 3 of my kids were conceived to this song. Ya, it's kind of a jerk thing to use the same song on 3 women, making them feel like it's "our" song...oh well, those babies are all linked to the spirit of this vibe. The 4th baby was made to NIN tho, I hope she turns out alright.

I. Hustle
02-05-2010, 04:28 PM
ooohhhhh yeah

JudynTX
02-05-2010, 04:37 PM
oLwFLwJ55WU

Fpoonsie
02-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Like I said, doesn't have to be about marriage, as I'm not married and 3 of my kids were conceived to this song. Ya, it's kind of a jerk thing to use the same song on 3 women, making them feel like it's "our" song...oh well, those babies are all linked to the spirit of this vibe. The 4th baby was made to NIN tho, I hope she turns out alright.

Wow. 4 babies w/ 3 (4?) different women? That seems...expensive.

I. Hustle
02-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Wow. 4 babies w/ 3 (4?) different women? That seems...expensive.

not to mention irresponsible.

Alex Jones
02-05-2010, 05:58 PM
m1sw8HGr6gU

mouse
02-05-2010, 06:03 PM
wI8GcdW5AeA

Stringer_Bell
02-05-2010, 07:17 PM
not to mention irresponsible.

Irresponsible because I have a different perspective of love and creation that isn't recognized by a church? I know it sounds like a tough situation, but when you think of all the women you've ever been with (if it's a decent number), how many times did you say, "wow, she's a beautiful soul, i'd like to create something with her." That's why I shared the song with you since that's SUPPOSED to be something people feel in a marriage, but if you feel that kind of love and act on it outside of marriage...it's not irresponsible when you're a loving person. It's life, it happens and its not treated as an accident.

Blake
02-05-2010, 10:54 PM
I am very happy in my marriage?

dQw4w9WgXcQ

the nutter shorts at the 2:08 mark freak me out a bit

I. Hustle
02-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Irresponsible because I have a different perspective of love and creation that isn't recognized by a church? I know it sounds like a tough situation, but when you think of all the women you've ever been with (if it's a decent number), how many times did you say, "wow, she's a beautiful soul, i'd like to create something with her." That's why I shared the song with you since that's SUPPOSED to be something people feel in a marriage, but if you feel that kind of love and act on it outside of marriage...it's not irresponsible when you're a loving person. It's life, it happens and its not treated as an accident.

First off I appreciate the song.
I didn't mention anything about church though so that came out of left field. It irresponsible because of what you are doing to those kids. Having kids just for the sake of having them and because you feel like creating something with a woman is very irresponsible. I have two and one on the way and it isn't easy sharing time now and that's that they live with me but to deny 4 different children access to their father because who knows where he is at...? Not to mention leaving those women with raising their kids on their own because there is no way you are there for all of them, at least not the way you should be.
It's probably just a lie and you are a 14 year old kid having fun with the interwebs but if not I feel very bad for those children because of the selfishness of one person.

I. Hustle
02-06-2010, 12:13 AM
dQw4w9WgXcQ

the nutter shorts at the 2:08 mark freak me out a bit

I feel like I just got Rick rolled

Stringer_Bell
02-06-2010, 12:26 AM
I didn't mention anything about church though so that came out of left field.

You said you were married, but if that has nothing to do with the church I apologize for assuming things. Assuming I'm a deadbeat, absent father isn't too kind either, but I'll accept it because I put it out there. Just so you know though, there's a lot of children in the world that live with both parents and get treated like shit, and a lot of shared-custody homes that do a better job with raising good people and providing (and I don't mean food stamps or government programs).

Song was for you, glad you enjoy it. :toast

I. Hustle
02-06-2010, 12:35 AM
You said you were married, but if that has nothing to do with the church I apologize for assuming things. Assuming I'm a deadbeat, absent father isn't too kind either, but I'll accept it because I put it out there. Just so you know though, there's a lots of children in the world that live with both parents and get treated like shit, and a lot of shared-custody homes that do a better job with raising good people and providing.

Song was for you, glad you enjoy it. :toast

I agree with you about kids sometimes living in homes with horrible parents. Also with the shared custody homes but sharing custody with 4 different women and the still having the same mind set so there might be more later on isn't something that is possible to balance. I didn't mean you were a deadbeat dad, I just meant that there is no way to show all those children the attention they need from their father. If you pay what you are supposed to then kudos to you sir because you must either be banking or busting ass,
The children were more on my mind than you sleeping with women outside of marriage. I am not judging you for having sex outside of marriage, i've been there myself. Any grown man can decide who he wants to sleep with as long as it is consentual, it's the kids who cannot decide when to be born and to what kind of family.

Blake
02-06-2010, 01:00 AM
I feel like I just got Rick rolled

huh? no way.

rick rolling is wrong.

rick astley makes everything right.

Stringer_Bell
02-06-2010, 01:15 AM
The children were more on my mind than you sleeping with women outside of marriage.

For your peace of mind, so you're not worried about the children, you were right. They don't exist...yet. I'm still building a foundation for that project (one in each "developed" nation)! :downspin:

@ the rickroll: those nutter shorts were very random

klGPUECHXzY

I. Hustle
02-06-2010, 08:09 AM
For your peace of mind, so you're not worried about the children, you were right. They don't exist...yet. I'm still building a foundation for that project (one in each "developed" nation)! :downspin:

@ the rickroll: those nutter shorts were very random

WTF? I was having fun arguing. You should have kept that shiite going

Stringer_Bell
02-06-2010, 11:32 AM
WTF? I was having fun arguing. You should have kept that shiite going

I'm not going to hijack your thread in an effort to bring attention to the stereotypes surrounding single-parent homes, especially homes with 3 or more children. Do I look like some kind of troll account to you?

Uec35ppYLIc

Fillmoe
02-06-2010, 02:11 PM
OrBYKslPrbg