PDA

View Full Version : Dark Evil Cloud Forces W To Underground Bunker

Nbadan
04-29-2005, 02:08 AM
The Guardian 4/29/05

President George Bush was bundled into an underground bunker, Dick Chemey was evacuated to an "undisclosed location" and heavily armed secret servicemen took up defensive positions when a fast-moving cloud scudded towards the White House, it was reported yesterday.

The cloud that materialised 30 miles south of Washington on Wednesday morning was so dense it triggered radar monitors on the Domestic Events network, intended to prevent a repeat of the September 11 attacks.

As an anti-aircraft missile battery on the roof of a nearby building was raised to the fire position, a Black Hawk helicopter was scrambled to take a look, but saw nothing except some clouds, one of which turned out to be the suspected aggressor.

Guardian.com (http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1472905,00.html#article_continue)

'This is Chicken Little - The Sky is Falling!'

http://www.funny-funny-pictures.com/dp/files/1-178.jpg

Drachen
04-29-2005, 02:11 AM
I do agree with a lot of what you post NBAdan, but I think that if the radars picked it up then they did what was necessary.

Although I am sure they are laughing at themselves in hindsight.

Clandestino
04-29-2005, 10:03 AM
i had a buddy who was a marine guard at the white house before. he says once clinton accidentally pushed the alarm, set the marines all running, setting up a crazy perimeter, doing all that stuff, then clinton told them it was an accident.. they laughed for days and would joke with him about it all the time after that..

The Ressurrected One
04-29-2005, 10:18 AM
Nbadan knows that every little bit of ridicule he can heap upon the President, even if it concerns matters and circumstances over which the President has no control (such as secret service protection), just adds another half degree to the pot in which all his like-minded Bush haters are slowly rising to a boil.

It no longer matters to him if what he says about the President is true, the Bush-hating liberal left has long since stopped caring about fact since they've already achieved a certain base of constituency that will believe anything bad about President Bush and discount anything good.

What's the point in arguing with him anymore? Just admire the tinfoil hat and chuckle...then, move on to matters of import.