PDA

View Full Version : Phil Put Sasha on Display at the Request John Paxson

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2010, 01:22 AM
Even though we always want to win this was nothing more than a strategic loss for the Lakers. I understand that Karl and his players are celebrating but they should be celebrating not because they won but what the loss could mean from a trade deadline perspective. (I don't think the Nuggets are strategic thinkers though their too emotional)...Phil clearly put Sasha on display tonight at the request of John Paxson but Sasha's performance didn't help us in our bid to pick up Hinrich....The Bulls are reluctant to part with Hinrich because they want the Lakers to take back add'tl salary outside of Hinrich.

Sasha just made it a bit more difficult in this game of chess with the Bulls now we're going to have to make the sale publicly and take away the Bulls leverage by diverting their attention away from Sasha's performance to focusing on our big men especially Bynum not playing well. We need to take the focus off our back court issues and create a controversy with our big men.

Yes I do have the inside scoop on what's at play...Mark my words...:hat

Banzai
02-06-2010, 01:23 AM
who the fuck would want Sasha..damn..guy should just retire.

IronMexican
02-06-2010, 01:23 AM
Sasha has no trade value after today. He will be a hot commodity next season since he expires though.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2010, 01:27 AM
who the fuck would want Sasha..damn..guy should just retire.

don't look at it from a "Who wants Sasha perspective" that's not what I'm intimating...when you're looking at a package deal that involves Ammo or Farmar...Sasha will more than likely be part of the conversation as other teams looks to add their trash players to any trade package for cap relief...

ElNono
02-06-2010, 01:27 AM
Any other Lakerfan want to spin this loss? This is hilarious.
Maybe Denver was the better team tonight?

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2010, 01:31 AM
Any other Lakerfan want to spin this loss? This is hilarious.
Maybe Denver was the better team tonight?

off course tonight they were...In the long run we're not tripping because what I know as a matter of fact...these teams implode at the pressure of the play-offs...some of us seem to have very short memory's or is in denial about about the Lakers approach to the play-off season.

but I will concede the glaring hole at PG...and our Bigs need to man up...The Nugs made their run with Kobe (and to a lesser extent) Ron Ron on the bench...Gasol and Bynum should have took over when Kobe went out 3rd Q.

TheMACHINE
02-06-2010, 02:24 AM
sooooo....can the mods change my username?! lol

Scola
02-06-2010, 02:37 AM
I would like to see Hinrich traded, it would give the Bull the necessary cap-space for a Lebron/Bosh/Rose combo.

AussieFanKurt
02-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Who wants Sasha... no sane GM