PDA

View Full Version : Mavs need a sense of urgency.

Jacob1983
02-06-2010, 04:01 AM
You can tell it by the way play they've been playing lately. They need to stop with all of these close games and start winning some games by like 10, 20, 30 points, etc...
Keeping the games close isn't always a good thing. It can sometimes mean that you aren't good enough to close the deal. The Mavs need to get control of themselves and focus. They lost to the Wolves. The fucking Wolves. The Wolves are the Nets of the Western Conference. Another thing that kinda annoys me but I know nothing can be done about it. The Mavs rely way too much on Dirk. Dirk is a great player but Dirk's shots aren't always going to go in when it counts. Oh yeah and can the Mavs please stop letting players go off on them? Monta Ellis and Andre Miller both got their career highs in points in a game against the Mavs in less than a week.

timtonymanu
02-06-2010, 04:38 AM
i can say the same for the spurs but in a different way.

You can tell it by the way play they've been playing all season. They need to stop with all of these close games and start winning some games by like 10, 20, 30 points, etc...
Keeping the games close isn't always a good thing. It can sometimes mean that you aren't good enough to close the deal. The Spurs need to get control of themselves and focus. They got swept by three teams. Three teams. Teams they can beat in a playoff series. Another thing that kinda annoys me but I know nothing can be done about it. Pop relies way too much on small ball. Small ball is rarely good and the Spurs will get outrebounded majority of the time. Oh yeah and can the Spurs please stop letting players go off on them?

AussieFanKurt
02-06-2010, 07:53 AM
i can say the same for the spurs but in a different way.

Xevious
02-06-2010, 09:06 AM
The western conference is tanking right now. It's going to be another Lakers/Nuggets WCF. Utah is playing well lately, but does anybody honestly expect them to make a deep run? Some of the up-and-coming teams like Memphis and OKC should step on the gas, because SA, Dallas, and Phoenix are all ripe for the pickings.

Portland is surprising, but all their injuries are going to catch up to them in the playoffs. Houston and NO are done.