PDA

View Full Version : An Apology Thread

Xylus
02-06-2010, 06:27 PM
To Robin Lopez--

In the past, I've called you a complete waste of space, a talentless piece of garbage, a living abortion, a permanent shitstain, and the worst player in the NBA. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for calling you all those things, especially if your improving level of play continues to coincide with the Suns' success.

Sincerely,
Xylus

Pero
02-06-2010, 06:30 PM
DoK should probably apologize more than you, considering he screamed at him at a game that he sucks. :lol

FkLA
02-06-2010, 06:30 PM
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/steve_kerr.jpg

pauls931
02-06-2010, 06:43 PM
No, the NBA and the refs owe Robin and Apology. All of a sudden he can magically stay in games. WTF!?

Steve Kerr
02-06-2010, 07:21 PM
http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/steve_kerr.jpg

Thank you. At least someone recognizes my greatness at GM.

Steve Kerr
02-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Btw, if I don't get a new deal with the Suns after this year, I've got a job offer. Ima be Isiah Thomas' assistant GM with the Clippers.

Bob Lanier
02-06-2010, 07:25 PM
A shame that Channing Frye's been relegated to role player to make room for this Mexican.

Obstructed_View
02-06-2010, 07:49 PM
To Robin Lopez--

In the past, I've called you a complete waste of space, a talentless piece of garbage, a living abortion, a permanent shitstain, and the worst player in the NBA. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for calling you all those things, especially if your improving level of play continues to coincide with the Suns' success.

Sincerely,
Xylus

Those of us that thought the Spurs screwed the Suns so badly trading Goran Dragic for Malik Hairston owe Kerr an apology too.

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2010, 08:04 PM
We got Blair and cash out of it too..so no..

Goran Dragic
02-06-2010, 08:10 PM

You didn't get Blair out of the trade, you got the 2nd round pick that led to Dejuan Blair. The trade was me for Malik Hairston and a 2nd round pick, I'm sure if Kerr knew ahead of time that a 1st team all American college player would be available with that pick he wouldn't have thrown it in the trade.

TJastal
02-06-2010, 08:20 PM
I wish Popovich would give Ian Mahinmi the same chance as the suns gave Lopez. A physical 7 footer with skills makes a big difference out there.

A Mahinmi/Duncan frontline would be solid and McDyess/Blair 2nd unit would keep that 2nd unit running smoothly as well.

Pop would have to reduce Bonner's role, however. That might be too much to ask.

Xylus
02-06-2010, 10:49 PM
The Dragic for Hairston/2nd rounder trade worked out for both teams, I'd say.

Obstructed_View
02-07-2010, 08:31 AM

I thought it was just swapping picks and cash.