PDA

View Full Version : Church of Hill

Rummpd
02-06-2010, 11:06 PM
Mr. Defense/ala Pop's favorite is on friggin fire. 17 in a quarter WOW

Thompson
02-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Pick it up Hill, only a few more points per quarter to challenge Kobe's 81.

On half as many shots.

spurs1990
02-06-2010, 11:14 PM
George Hill >>>>>10x Richard Jefferson

Sean Cagney
02-06-2010, 11:18 PM

Yeah, thats not saying much now though man :lol. A drunk bum >>>>>>>> Jefferson on the court right now.

Dro210
02-06-2010, 11:30 PM
George Hill!

TheSpursFNRule
02-06-2010, 11:56 PM

I wonder if Hill laughs at RJ behind his back.

poop
02-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Hill has been so effective and so smart, there better not be any haters of him on here. he has been playing consistently good this whole year.

HILL = AWESOME

one of our FEW really bright spots this season.

proving Pop was an absolute retard for benching him vs dallas last year in favor of jaque vaughn...

ducks
02-07-2010, 12:24 AM
hill d is still overrated by spur fans

timvp
02-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Hill is awesome. I have wanted the Hill-Parker backcourt since last year, so I'm glad Pop finally went with it this season. Hopefully they continue to click and Pop sticks with it the rest of the way this year.

-- Kori

FalleNxWiZarDx
02-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Hill is going to be a SUPERSTAR SOON!

easy7
02-07-2010, 01:10 AM
Hill has advanced so much in 2 years.

Boss
02-07-2010, 01:13 AM
In George Hill's last 5 games he's averaging 19.2ppg. I hate being the like everyone else here dogging on RJ but a Player like Anthony Parker who's just a pure 3 point shooter would fit the Spurs offense so much better

Sean Cagney
02-07-2010, 01:16 AM

I just hope he is here when it happens! I will miss him if he ever leaves. He is a player, him and Blair are special.
In George Hill's last 5 games he's averaging 19.2ppg. I hate being the like everyone else here dogging on RJ but a Player like Anthony Parker who's just a pure 3 point shooter would fit the Spurs offense so much better

Marvin Williams would have fit to much better! Maggette too who signed with GS too would have fit alot better, and for alot less. I wish we just did a minor trade and left RJ alone! We didn't know it then but now it's evident he is not going to fit in here and we pay HIM ALOT.
hill d is still overrated by spur fans

Yeah as is Parkers passing by you..... Or whatever you praise him for and diss others for. You never say a damn good thing about any Spurs players but Parker, I bet you are going to point out his assists tonight like he is Nash or CP3 now or some shyt :rollin:rollin

timtonymanu
02-07-2010, 01:19 AM
Hill is awesome. I have wanted the Hill-Parker backcourt since last year, so I'm glad Pop finally went with it this season. Hopefully they continue to click and Pop sticks with it the rest of the way this year.

-- Kori

good call Kori. I really like the Parker - Hill backcourt.

Parker-Mason was bad cause both suck on D. Parker-Bogans wasn't gonna last.

Sean Cagney
02-07-2010, 01:22 AM

Bogans sucks lol, even in garbage time he is horrible. I would rather have Finley out there, I am serious too.

Pauleta14
02-07-2010, 01:54 AM

That has nothing to doing with their D, Mason is just an uni-dimentional player...
George can shoot the 3, pass AND penetrate...

slick'81
02-07-2010, 01:58 AM
hill starting to come into his own and blossom into a legit nba starter and nice all around player ahhhhhh the future just got a little brighter in sa

Boss
02-07-2010, 03:05 AM
I just hope he is here when it happens! I will miss him if he ever leaves. He is a player, him and Blair are special.

Marvin Williams would have fit to much better! Maggette too who signed with GS too would have fit alot better, and for alot less. I wish we just did a minor trade and left RJ alone! We didn't know it then but now it's evident he is not going to fit in here and we pay HIM ALOT.

Yeah as is Parkers passing by you..... Or whatever you praise him for and diss others for. You never say a damn good thing about any Spurs players but Parker, I bet you are going to point out his assists tonight like he is Nash or CP3 now or some shyt :rollin:rollin

Just Sayin AParker is making like $2.5 million this season it's a minor under the rador Spurs type move that looks like a steal when it plays out. The Spurs have always been a really good 3 pt shooting team but when u have Parker Hill Jefferson Mcdyess and Duncan in, there's no real guy who can take an open 3 where ur just thinkin that's money

arodz
02-07-2010, 03:08 AM
Again, is this like Church of the Fonz?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8d/FGHolyFonz.jpg

Baseline
02-07-2010, 03:37 AM
Spurs crunchtime 5 needs to be Tim/Dice/Manu/Hill/TP.

RJ simply doesn't know what to do on either end of the floor. He stands behind the three-point line like Bruce Bowen, but only hits maybe 1 out of 4 threes and never slashes. I largely blame Pop for RJ's funk, because he seemed more comfortable the first week of the season, and has only spiraled downward.

That said, Hill is way more effective than RJ. He's even a better rebounder than RJ, and is most certainly a better defender.

Now that Hill is a starter, Bogans never needs to see the floor. That guy shoots every time he touches it, and if anybody needs a permanent RED light, it's Bogans.

TDMVPDPOY
02-07-2010, 10:28 AM
where the haters at yo

TJastal
02-07-2010, 10:42 AM

RJ simply doesn't know what to do on either end of the floor. He stands behind the three-point line like Bruce Bowen, but only hits maybe 1 out of 4 threes and never slashes. I largely blame Pop for RJ's funk, because he seemed more comfortable the first week of the season, and has only spiraled downward.

That said, Hill is way more effective than RJ. He's even a better rebounder than RJ, and is most certainly a better defender.

Now that Hill is a starter, Bogans never needs to see the floor. That guy shoots every time he touches it, and if anybody needs a permanent RED light, it's Bogans.

That's not entirely accurate. RJ IS trying to go strong to the hole, but the results haven't been good. Last night for instance, he turned the ball over, got his dunk attempt stuffed by Kaman, and got his pocket picked by a reaching guard. I think he just needs to get some confidence back that he was playing with earlier this year when he made some really nice layups/dunks and nifty passes to teammates off drives to the hoop. He defenitely needs to only shoot jumpers when the shotclock is winding down and he has no other option or he is just plain wide open.

duhoh
02-07-2010, 11:41 AM

like the fella in your avatar?

Scola
02-07-2010, 11:49 AM
http://www.oregonsynod.org/growingfaith/worship/worship01_large.jpg

exstatic
02-07-2010, 12:04 PM

Does your hand stink? Because it should. You just pulled all of this out of your ass. RJ isn't anywhere NEAR hitting only 1/4 from 3 point land. He's basically shooting the same clip as Manu, .352 vs. .357. As for Bogans, he's shooting .381 from long range. That's the same as Mason and Hill, and better than Finley and Manu and RJ. If Bogans should never see the floor, you should never post.

ivanfromwestwood
02-07-2010, 01:42 PM
hill d is still overrated by spur fansi agree. i never see him stop anyone. yet everyone says that he is a defensive stopper. :nope

SpurCharger
02-07-2010, 03:17 PM
i agree. i never see him stop anyone. yet everyone says that he is a defensive stopper. :nope
Hill Is Not A Defensive Stopper.... But He is By Far The Best Perimeter Defender We have.... With Bogans....

portnoy1
02-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Hill Is Not A Defensive Stopper.... But He is By Far The Best Perimeter Defender We have.... With Bogans....
He plays good D', but its kinda hard to stop someone when your giving up 3-7 inches night in night out against you opponent. Kobe/Durant just to name a few. He rarely has to play PG's unless they are elite like CP3.

Scola
04-26-2010, 01:00 AM
http://www.clgonline.net/getfile/6dbddf3f-9329-464e-912c-2df8cf32cff9/Worship---congregation.aspx

MaNuMaNiAc
04-26-2010, 01:10 AM
Count me in! Hill is the truth!

:lmao @ ducks trying to bring down Hill now

LakerHater
04-26-2010, 01:17 AM
MIP went to th wrong man!

timtonymanu
04-26-2010, 02:24 AM
I only wish Hill could have played in the rookie-sophomore game. He definitely would have if he'd played this well all season.