PDA

View Full Version : Lowry >> Brooks

noob cake
02-06-2010, 11:13 PM
We were up 11 until Lowry got injured.

Sure our SG can score quite a bit; moves like a blur and has fancy finishes.....

But he can't manage a game worth shit. All fourth quarter, he couldn't generate one bit of offense. Our whole offense depended on him, Ariza, or Battier jacking jumpers.

If Lowry played in the 4th, we surely would have wont this game. Lowry is our answer, savior, and the future.

duhoh
02-07-2010, 11:35 AM
you rep your name well.

too well.

noob cake
02-07-2010, 12:02 PM
you rep your name well.

too well.

Haters be hating :lol

ginobili's bald spot
02-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Your homosexual obsession over Kyle Lowry is disturbing. Ok ok we get it, you want to drink his cum. But that doesn't mean you need to keep making threads about it.

Double-Up
02-07-2010, 12:51 PM
We were up 11 until Lowry got injured.

Sure our SG can score quite a bit; moves like a blur and has fancy finishes.....

But he can't manage a game worth shit. All fourth quarter, he couldn't generate one bit of offense. Our whole offense depended on him, Ariza, or Battier jacking jumpers.

If Lowry played in the 4th, we surely would have wont this game. Lowry is our answer, savior, and the future.

It's hard to generate points when you have 2 wings that can't create, dribble, or contribute anything worthwhile on offense, not to mention a 6-6 center who can't even make layups at times let alone shoot a jumpshot.
:pimpslap

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Some of the dumbest basketball takes occur when Yaofan tries to talk about Rockets players other than Yao......fuck when they talk about Yao it's pretty fuckin stupid too.

noob cake
02-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Some of the dumbest basketball takes occur when Yaofan tries to talk about Rockets players other than Yao......fuck when they talk about Yao it's pretty fuckin stupid too.

You don't even watch the Rockets. And no I'm not a Yao Ming fan. He is good when he is healthy; we shouldn't build around him in '11 once his contract expires. Trade his $$$ ass for some young talent. :toast

It's hard to generate points when you have 2 wings that can't create, dribble, or contribute anything worthwhile on offense, not to mention a 6-6 center who can't even make layups at times let alone shoot a jumpshot.
:pimpslap

You are honestly claiming that Aaron Brooks is a better passer than Lowry? Brooks suffers from the classical Kome syndrome. Scores a bunch, but doesn't really help his team all that much. He plays fucken PG; he can't score/chuck like Ellis. He can't pass like AI. :bang

Besides he puts put a bunch of Raferesque floaters; I admit that he makes a lot of them at a very high clip, but floaters makes my heart bleed. I can't stand seeing those things; very bad memories embedded deeply inside me. :(

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-07-2010, 02:37 PM
He is good when he is healthy

Cool, and I get tons of pussy when I look like Brad Pitt.