PDA

View Full Version : The Clipper- why dont they move?

poop
02-07-2010, 12:27 AM
there is no doubt they are a cursed team.
most notoriously bad franchise in all pro sports.
of all their lottery [picks, they all have been either busts or injuries.
during home games against the lakers, the fans boo them.
a franchise where (unwise) veterans, all-stars, and promising young talent go to die and/or become irrelevant.

WHY THE FUCK DOESNT THIS FRANCHISE MOVE?????

LA already has the Lakers, a tream that no team could ever move out of the shadow of...we've already seen lots of franchises move to cities that have nothing and thus appreciate and support them...WHY dont the clips change their name,move to a city dying for a team, where they can be appreciated, get a fresh start, and maybe break their Curse???

noob cake
02-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Clippers sell a lot of tickets, just from the fact that they are in LA

kamikazi_player
02-07-2010, 12:39 AM
poops asking to be pinked again

Donkeybong
02-07-2010, 12:41 AM
seattle clippers
kansas city clippers
san diego clippers

kamikazi_player
02-07-2010, 12:44 AM
I would be in full support for the Anaheim Clippers

Donkeybong
02-07-2010, 12:45 AM
I would be in full support for the Anaheim Clippers

i wouldnt be. they need to as far away from LA as they can.

Mexico City Clippers would own.

redzero
02-07-2010, 12:47 AM
The arena should collapse the next time the Clippers and Nets face each other.

poop
02-07-2010, 12:47 AM
i start a whopping TWO threads and i get:

"why are you starting so many threads"

and

"poop asking to be pinked again"

seriously wtf...?

poop
02-07-2010, 01:02 AM
well you are one for posting that undeserved trash!!!!!! WAHHHHHH

Donkeybong
02-07-2010, 01:04 AM
The arena should collapse the next time the Clippers and Nets face each other.

I really wouldnt care if they cut out 2 teams from the NBA. The clips and the Nets sound good.

himat
02-07-2010, 01:07 AM
While we are on the subject of the Clippers a friend and I had a talk about something interesting:

What if LeBron signed to the L.A. Clippers. Everyone keeps talking about New York, but the Clippers have some nice young talent. Baron Davis is getting up there in age but he can still take over a game, Eric Gordon, Blake Griffin, Chris Kaman, Rasual Butler. Why should LeBron not think about going over there?

And if that did happen it would be interesting to see who the citizens in L.A. would root for: Kobe's Lakers or LeBron's Clippers.

poop
02-07-2010, 01:14 AM
While we are on the subject of the Clippers a friend and I had a talk about something interesting:

What if LeBron signed to the L.A. Clippers. Everyone keeps talking about New York, but the Clippers have some nice young talent. Baron Davis is getting up there in age but he can still take over a game, Eric Gordon, Blake Griffin, Chris Kaman, Rasual Butler. Why should LeBron not think about going over there?

And if that did happen it would be interesting to see who the citizens in L.A. would root for: Kobe's Lakers or LeBron's Clippers.

cause they are Cursed. if lebron went there they would still only win 35 games a season. he would get injured within a season or two. he would then spend the rest of his career as a washed up has been.

JustBlaze
02-07-2010, 01:46 AM
The Seattle Clippers...that has a nice ring to it.:hat

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2010, 02:49 AM
I love the Fedor sig..the dude that lost was a bitch in the post-game fight though, sore loser..

Kevin Durant 35
02-07-2010, 03:24 AM
The Seattle Clippers...that has a nice ring to it.:hat