PDA

View Full Version : Summary of the game. Rap style!

Rappin' Pop
02-07-2010, 01:24 AM
Yo, yo, yo, check this out. It is Rappin' Pop's game summary of every game from now till the end of the regular season or the playoffs if these motherfuckers make it there.

Blew these Clippers out, without Mike freakin dumb asshole.
This is with Dick sucking so bad like I got Finley in his hole.

Tim Duncan, I rested his fucked up knees, didn't get his double-double for goddamn's sake.
Tony Parker, making the Clippers his own personal bitch, do me a favor and dribble it shake and bake.

Antonio McDyess, couldn't stop playing good defense, you 2nd half son of a bitch.
Roger Mason, you bloody useless waste of a roster spot, shooting yourself out of the fever pitch.

George Hill, disappearing in the Blazer game, showing up on a pointless battle.
Manu Ginobili, why is he so inconsistent, can he just go back to Argentina and rear his cattle?

Keith Bogans, the useless veteran known as the piece of shit, does he even have a fucking nickname?
DeJuan Blair, stinking up the court again, his nickname "The Beast" is so ridiculously lame.

Matt Bonner, the super plus and minus sensation, failed his mission while being so damn awesome.
Michael Finley, nothing could describe his smooth game and his looks as he is so goddamn handsome.

Theo Ratliff, finally decided to play his ass, screwed everyone up in the rare occurence called the vbookie.
Look at me, I was able to take a sip of wine, make Finley suck me and give everyone the fucking cookie.

So, Spurs fans, how does my ass taste?

Rappin' Pop
02-07-2010, 01:37 AM
You Spurstalk posters are such a big freaking disgrace.
There isn't even a response to my immediate trace.

No way could I place Ian on the active roster tonight.
This season is a pathetic show, it can't even show some light.

The bipolarism cracks me up, while I feel pleasurable with Finley's presence.
He sucks me off like drinking his favorite chicken essence.

Spurs fans, how does my ass taste?

timvp
02-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Gay sex jokes between Pop and Finley were never really funny. 342312341 jokes later, it's even less funny.