PDA

View Full Version : Lebron-less Cavs vs Bulls

D2Procon
02-08-2010, 05:40 PM
I can't wait til the offseason but something tells me that Lebron is going to stick with the Cavs but which team do you guys think is better the current Chicago Bulls team or a Cavs team without Lebron. They have an allstar in Mo williams and pretty deep bench with Shaq in the middle although very old. My question is do you guys think if Lebron goes to Chicago he'll be in a much better situation than he was in Cleveland?

JamStone
02-08-2010, 05:46 PM
I personally don't think Chicago is even on his radar. I think it's stay in Cleveland or go to either the Knicks or Nets. And, those are pretty much the only three realistic options.

But to answer your question, Chicago is a better team than the Cavs without LeBron. I just don't think that's a realistic destination for LeBron.

baseline bum
02-08-2010, 05:49 PM
I cannot see LeBron going to Chicago for one stupid reason: he'd lose the number 23.

ClippersDynasty
02-08-2010, 07:47 PM
I cannot see LeBron going to Chicago for one stupid reason: he'd lose the number 23.

He's changing his number to 6 next year...

Darthkiller
02-08-2010, 08:06 PM
He's changing his number to 6 next year...

this could be a hint that he is going to chicago

ffadicted
02-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Bulls should go after Bosh and Johnson, they ain't getting Lebron, and i dunno if they could get DWade

MiamiHeat
02-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Miami has the money to sign LeBron to a max deal, and have enough money left to sign another all-star after that