PDA

View Full Version : George Hill is famous!

bigfan
02-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Check out thedirty.com What an idiot.

DMX7
02-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Hm... Well.... he is Pop's "favorite" player.

SequSpur
02-09-2010, 12:40 AM
so is your mom

bigdog
02-09-2010, 12:45 AM
Also check TMZ.com

Spurs are trying to get the website to take down Hill's pictures. This isn't good.

Truckules
02-09-2010, 12:47 AM
What? I don't feel like going to a random site.

It's naked photos and dirty texts.

TheChillFactor
02-09-2010, 12:49 AM
man...this season really sucks. just when i thought it couldn't get worse...

bigdog
02-09-2010, 12:56 AM
Sigh....
This is really starting to suck.

superjames1992
02-09-2010, 12:57 AM
My opinion of George Hill just fell a bit.

Doe
02-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Wow, if this picks up more publicity/with it picking up publicity with that TMZ thing..do the Spurs cut their losses and dump Hill to avoid a hit to their image?

gm5k
02-09-2010, 12:59 AM
that's awful :(

Truckules
02-09-2010, 01:00 AM
Wow, if this picks up more publicity/with it picking up publicity with that TMZ thing..do the Spurs cut their losses and dump Hill to avoid a hit to their image?

This would be an idiotic move. Greg Oden had nudes and the Blazers aren't talking about dumping him.

Fpoonsie
02-09-2010, 01:01 AM
Wasn't there a story like this LAST year?

duncan228
02-09-2010, 01:03 AM
I think they put up the same stuff from last year.

...I saw you mentioned Media Take Out and these were on there last year of this NBA star, but they chickened out and removed it and just made threats to show his nudes.

Fpoonsie
02-09-2010, 01:04 AM
I think they put up the same stuff from last year.

That's what I thought. Embarrassing story, but OLD story.

Rob123
02-09-2010, 01:06 AM
Those pictures were on media takeout during the off season.

Truckules
02-09-2010, 01:07 AM

Yes, but they were taken down, probably after the Spurs' lawyers threatened the website. It seems to me that George took naked pictures, sent them to his at the time girlfriend, he left the girlfriend, girlfriend got angry, and sent his naked pictures to media sites.

bigdog
02-09-2010, 01:10 AM
Yeah, this stuff was out on mediatakeout last year, but now that the Spurs have gotten involved with this, it's now on TMZ, which is not good at all. Everyone on the planet is going to know about this now.

eyeh8u
02-09-2010, 01:13 AM
so whats the DL, is he odenesque in stature ?

Stringer_Bell
02-09-2010, 01:19 AM

That's what I thought too, and apparently the bitch he sent them to is a groupie in the Dallas area or something like that who messes around with all the rookies. It's kind of strange that the Spurs would make a big deal out of it now, these pics have been out there for awhile.

timvp
02-09-2010, 01:20 AM
Another great turn in this great season.

objective
02-09-2010, 01:24 AM
Explains his garbage game tonight.

And if Pop buried Hill last year when it first broke and was just photos of a headless torso . . . now that the Spurs lawyer is getting more headaches over messages and full shots we may have to go on full Jacque Vaughn Alert defcon 5. Be on the lookout for a non-playmaking, non-shooting worn out guard being picked up for the 15th spot.

:depressed

Dro210
02-09-2010, 01:28 AM
wtf.... i thought this was a joke

this has not been a good night

Fernando TD21
02-09-2010, 01:56 AM
I was going to Google George Hill and Google suggested "George Hill scandal". The first site that showed up in the results:
George Hill scandal. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117419&page=7)
:lol

Allanon
02-09-2010, 01:59 AM
I guess George is fast on and off the court.

all_heart
02-09-2010, 02:01 AM
Big fuckin deal, what's done is done. They need to worry about playing ball and winning games.

Bukefal
02-09-2010, 05:04 AM
:lol that sucks for him. I was just looking at this website this week and thinking how disgusting they are. They ruin people's lives. Such websites should be closed.

bigfan
02-09-2010, 09:04 AM
Any dumbass that takes naked photos of himself then sends them out to anybody deserves what he gets. That said, Hill can redeem himself to the Spurs organization and to the fans by making a public apology, playing well and making some immediate changes in his personal life.

Ginobilly
02-09-2010, 09:24 AM
Hardly anybody in San Antonio knows about the photos except for underground hardcore Spurs fans. That said, George should get endorsement deals with extenze:lol Him and Oden.

Chieflion
02-09-2010, 09:26 AM
Hardly anybody in San Antonio knows about the photos except for underground hardcore Spurs fans. That said, George should get endorsement deals with extenze:lol Him and Oden.
http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=984888

You can think otherwise now.

Stringer_Bell
02-09-2010, 10:45 AM
http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=984888

You can think otherwise now.

Before Oden, there was Hill. Hill did this first, just wasn't a lottery pick.

There will be no public apology, the story broke almost a year ago. If the Spurs had a problem with it, it'd have been dealt with back then.

People can go ahead and act like a girlfriend never sent you nude pics, or you never snapped a pic of yourself for her...but if you never did, it's cuz you never had anything to brag about. ODELAY!!!!

Spurminator
02-09-2010, 10:47 AM
This is more of an indictment on us than it is on George Hill.

Fpoonsie
02-09-2010, 12:03 PM
ODELAY!!!!

[shudder]

:lol that sucks for him. I was just looking at this website this week and thinking how disgusting they are. They ruin people's lives. Such websites should be closed.

This is more of an indictment on us than it is on George Hill.

+ fucking 1.

duncan228
02-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Edit: Sorry, didn't see it posted.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146292

Spurs seek to get nude player's pics off Web (http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/breaking/2010/02/spurs-seek-to-get-nude-players.html)
By Bob Stewart
Express-News

TMZ.com is reporting the San Antonio Spurs are seeking to have nude photos of player George Hill taken down off a Web site.

The photos allegedly show Hill's private parts and were taken with a cell phone.

Read the TMZ report here: Spurs seek to get nude player's pics off Web (http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/09/san-antonio-spurs-nude-pictures-george-hill-naked-photographs/)

See TheDirty.com entry here: TheDirty.com (http://thedirty.com/2010/02/09/george-hill-equals-two-pump-chump/)

duncan228
02-09-2010, 01:29 PM
San Antonio Spurs fans "not so sophisticated" says web's attorney in George Hill nude picture battle (http://www.examiner.com/x-30789-San-Antonio-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m2d9-San-Antonio-Spurs-fans-not-so-sophisticated-says-webs-attorney-in-George-Hill-nude-picture-battle)
Jack Dennis

In a response to a San Antonio Spurs attorney who formally demanded a website “immediately and permanently remove” photographs that depict player George Hill “in various states of undress,” the opposing attorney from Tempe, Arizona responded negatively.

“I realize that NBA fans in the San Antonio area may not be so sophisticated, particularly if any of them have opted to support Mr. Hill and the Spurs rather than the undeniably superior Dallas Mavericks,” responded attorney David Gingras, representing Thedirty.com in a February 5, 2010 letter to San Antonio attorney Eric Barbosa.

“Since you have not cited any authority for this premise, I assume you could not find any,” wrote Gingras, responding with “trademark law does not apply to criticism of celebrities making fools of themselves.”

“That’s not surprising since as Paris Hilton, Tiger Woods, or Britney Spears could explain to you, this argument is totally without merit,” replied Gingras. “Strangely, many people seem to share this mistaken belief that the Lanham Act prevents all uses of a trademark without the holder’s permission.”

In his February 4, 2010 letter to “Mr. Karamian,” Barbosa, represented that the “Spurs are the exclusive agent and proprietor for the Spurs’ trademark, goodwill, business reputation and intellectual property rights associated with their trademark.”

“Mr. Hill’s status as a Spurs player and the display of a photograph of Mr. Hill in a Spurs’ uniform are being used to generate interest in the thedirtys.com’s website and revenue for thedirty.com,” wrote Barbosa, of Bracewell & Giulliani, the renowned law office on South St. Mary’s Street in San Antonio.

Gingras reply included the assertion that “common law misappropriation does not apply” by example: “If you take a person’s name or image and use it on a commercial product (think: Kobe Bryant-brand condoms), then you are required to obtain the consent of the person before you use their fame to advertise and promote the product.”

“But just like the trademark claims, misappropriation claims are narrowly construed in deference to the First Amendment,” Gingras continued.

“As I understand it, your claim appears to be based on the fact that the recipient of Mr. Hill’s ‘sext’ messages (http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-30789-San-Antonio-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m2d9-Texas-has-first-teen-advocates-to-counsel-victims-of-sexting-harrassment-says-Attorney-General) took a photo of her (or his?) phone to show portions of the messages (http://www.examiner.com/x-16158-San-Antonio-Sex-and-Relationships-Examiner~y2010m1d18-The-dangers-of-sexting),” wrote Gingras. “Because presumably Mr. Hill knew the person he was sending these messages (http://www.examiner.com/x-/x-30789-San-Antonio-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m2d2-Texas-Attorney-General-warns-of-growing-trends-in-teenage-sexting-dangers) to, they were never ‘intercepted’ nor were they received without consent.”

Gingras (http://www.magedson.com/topic.php?id=8) said “there is no basis for any claim under the eavesdropping statue.”

If the Spurs “feel that Mr. Hill’s conduct is incompatible with its public image, those concerns should be directed at Mr. Hill, not Mr. Richie (Nik Richie, founder),” said Gingras. “Censoring newsworthy material from the public’s view does not somehow change the fact that this conduct occurred.”

davidbowie
02-09-2010, 01:47 PM
WHOA THATS A BIG HEART :downspin::downspin::downspin:

lefty
02-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Woohoo !

spursfan09
02-09-2010, 01:53 PM
lol another envious mav fan this lawyer is.

timvp
02-09-2010, 01:55 PM
The last time Hill's IUPUI made an appearance, the Spurs started shopping him around the league. Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

ShoogarBear
02-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Mav fan lawyer who lives near the Suns? How many loser points can you accumulate in one life?

gm5k
02-09-2010, 02:00 PM
The last time Hill's IUPUI made an appearance

:rollin

Allanon
02-09-2010, 02:00 PM
The Spurs have maintained a squeaky clean image for quite some time now. It will be interesting how they deal with this.

Hill was a small time player back when the pictures first came out so it was brushed underneath the rug. But now that Hill's in the spotlight as Pop's chosen one; I think the story might break onto some national sites. Barkley would have a field day with George "Mountain" jokes if he got wind of the story :lol

eyeh8u
02-09-2010, 02:47 PM
San Antonio Spurs fans "not so sophisticated" says web's attorney in George Hill nude picture battle (http://www.examiner.com/x-30789-San-Antonio-Headlines-Examiner%7Ey2010m2d9-San-Antonio-Spurs-fans-not-so-sophisticated-says-webs-attorney-in-George-Hill-nude-picture-battle)
Jack Dennis

“I realize that NBA fans in the San Antonio area may not be so sophisticated, particularly if any of them have opted to support Mr. Hill and the Spurs rather than the undeniably superior Dallas Mavericks,” responded attorney David Gingras, representing Thedirty.com in a February 5, 2010 letter to San Antonio attorney Eric Barbosa.

Mr. David S Gingras Firm/Organization: Gingras Law Office PLLC Mailing Address: 4072 E Mountain Vista Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85048 Telephone: 480-570-6157 Fax: 480-248-3196
http://www.azbar.org/legalresources/MF_Detail.cfm?ID=153732&SearchPageOffset=0

there is a email button on the page, lets all spam this guy with "4 rings, faggot" emails, phone calls, and faxes

06-2059 Disposition Summary David S. Gingras Bar No. 021097 File No. 06-2059 Supreme Court No. SB-08-0157-D/R By Arizona Supreme Court judgment and order dated December 5, 2008, David S. Gingras, 3200 N. Central Ave., 20th Fl., Phoenix, AZ was suspended for 30 days. He was placed on probation for two years and is required to participate in the State Bar’s Member Assistance Program (MAP). He was also assessed the costs and expenses of the disciplinary proceedings. Mr. Gingras was reinstated effective February 19, 2009. Mr. Gingras was conditionally admitted to the State Bar and required to enter into a MAP contract. The MAP contract specified that Mr. Gingras was to completely abstain from using alcohol, other drugs, or any other mood-altering or mind-altering chemicals for three years. Mr. Gingras violated the terms of the MAP contract and was arrested for driving under the influence. Mr. Gingras pled guilty to driving while impaired to the slightest degree. Three aggravating factors were found: dishonest or selfish motive, refusal to acknowledge wrongful nature of conduct and illegal conduct. Seven mitigating factors were found: absence of prior disciplinary record, personal or emotional problems, timely good-faith effort to make restitution or to rectify consequences of misconduct, full and free disclosure to disciplinary board or cooperative attitude toward proceedings, character or reputation, imposition of other penalties or sanctions and remorse. Mr. Gingras violated Rule 42, Ariz.R.Sup.Ct., ER 8.4(b) and Rule 53(g), Ariz.R.Sup.Ct.
***************REINSTATEMENT SUMMARY****************
David S. Gingras Bar No. 021097 File No. 06-2059 Supreme Court No. SB-08-0157-D/R
By Arizona Supreme Court judgment and order dated February 19, 2009, David S. Gingras, 3200 N. Central Ave., 20th Fl., Phoenix, AZ, was reinstated as a member of the State Bar.

Ginobilly
02-09-2010, 03:03 PM
The Spurs have maintained a squeaky clean image for quite some time now. It will be interesting how they deal with this.

Hill was a small time player back when the pictures first came out so it was brushed underneath the rug. But now that Hill's in the spotlight as Pop's chosen one; I think the story might break onto some national sites. Barkley would have a field day with George "Mountain" jokes if he got wind of the story :lol

The only thing this "scandal" has provided is fingering material for all the teenage girls in San Antonio who are Spurs fans. This will cause a minor outrage from the white collar Spur fan community for sure. Nobody knows or cares who Hill is outside of San Antonio. Has there ever been a sex scandal involving any of the Silver Dancers?? Rumor has it that Rodman used to sleep with them when he was with the Spurs, and Stephen Jackson one time had a threesome. Imagine if Dejuan Blair made a sex tape?? instead of ripping arm sockets, he's going to be ripping their legs apart.

MannyIsGod
02-09-2010, 03:10 PM
Mr. David S Gingras Firm/Organization: Gingras Law Office PLLC Mailing Address: 4072 E Mountain Vista Dr

there is a email button on the page, lets all spam this guy with "4 rings, faggot" emails, phone calls, and faxes

06-2059 Disposition Summary David S. Gingras Bar No. 021097 File No. 06-2059 Supreme Court No. SB-08-0157-D/R By Arizona Supreme Court judgment and order dated December 5, 2008, David S. Gingras, 3200 N. Central Ave., 20th Fl., Phoenix, AZ was suspended for 30 days. He was placed on probation for two years and is required to participate in the State Bar’s Member Assistance Program (MAP). He was also assessed the costs and expenses of the disciplinary proceedings. Mr. Gingras was reinstated effective February 19, 2009. Mr. Gingras was conditionally admitted to the State Bar and required to enter into a MAP contract. The MAP contract specified that Mr. Gingras was to completely abstain from using alcohol, other drugs, or any other mood-altering or mind-altering chemicals for three years. Mr. Gingras violated the terms of the MAP contract and was arrested for driving under the influence. Mr. Gingras pled guilty to driving while impaired to the slightest degree. Three aggravating factors were found: dishonest or selfish motive, refusal to acknowledge wrongful nature of conduct and illegal conduct. Seven mitigating factors were found: absence of prior disciplinary record, personal or emotional problems, timely good-faith effort to make restitution or to rectify consequences of misconduct, full and free disclosure to disciplinary board or cooperative attitude toward proceedings, character or reputation, imposition of other penalties or sanctions and remorse. Mr. Gingras violated Rule 42, Ariz.R.Sup.Ct., ER 8.4(b) and Rule 53(g), Ariz.R.Sup.Ct.
David S. Gingras Bar No. 021097 File No. 06-2059 Supreme Court No. SB-08-0157-D/R
By Arizona Supreme Court judgment and order dated February 19, 2009, David S. Gingras, 3200 N. Central Ave., 20th Fl., Phoenix, AZ, was reinstated as a member of the State Bar.

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure inciting these types of comments against one are probably not the smartest move. Do you really want to piss off a guy who knows the laws on harassment much better then you or I?

rayray2k8
02-09-2010, 03:24 PM
What a fucking idiot....

tp2021
02-09-2010, 03:42 PM
Maybe now more people will understand what I mean when I call George Hill the Mountain Man

TimmehC
02-09-2010, 03:42 PM
So is using the nickname "Cubits" a double-entendre now?

lefty
02-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Private Hill

ShoogarBear
02-09-2010, 03:59 PM
The Spurs and San Antonio need to grow up. Chris Cooley actually posted his own nude photos and it caused a whole three seconds worth of commotion in Redskinland.

HarlemHeat37
02-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Taking pictures like that is so corny, these guys are still living like they're fucking 16..

eyeh8u
02-09-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure inciting these types of comments against one are probably not the smartest move. Do you really want to piss off a guy who knows the laws on harassment much better then you or I?

o nozzzz a lawyer.. whats he gonna do to me... he is going to find out where i live.... and sue me... o no, just because a dude has a JD doesn't mean shit, especially one that was put on probation, thats the problem with people they are so afraid of titles, lawyers, judges, police, congressmen, teachers, etc. people need to stop acting like sheep. FUCK MR GRINGAS

blkroadrunners
02-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Sexting is retarded.

JR3
02-09-2010, 04:33 PM
My opinion of George Hill just fell a bit.

Mine too. I really thought highly of him. I still like his game but it will take me a while to get this out of my head. I won't look at the pics or else I wont be able to watch him play ever again.

badfish22
02-09-2010, 04:39 PM

Facefuck! :lmao

bigfan
02-09-2010, 04:57 PM

On a side note, the biggest asshole I ever worked for in my entire life was named Gingras. Probably related to this dickweed.

tlongII
02-09-2010, 05:00 PM
:lmao

duncan228
02-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Spurs G Hill apologizes for nude photos (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-spurs-hill&prov=ap&type=lgns)

San Antonio Spurs guard George Hill is apologizing for nude pictures of himself that were recently posted online.

In a statement issued by the team Tuesday, Hill said: “A year ago I made a mistake and take full responsibility for my actions. I have matured and learned from this episode.”

Hill apologized to his girlfriend, family, the Spurs and fans.

Hill, the Spurs’ first-round draft pick in June 2008, is the first player from Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis to make it to the NBA.

Last month, Portland Trail Blazers center Greg Oden apologized for nude photos of himself that surfaced on the Internet.

Muser
02-09-2010, 05:14 PM
People are taking this to heart way too much..

Phenomanul
02-09-2010, 05:21 PM
In other news... "TheDirty.com has reported that attempts to crash their servers have rapidly increased in frequency... some from as far away as Slovenia..."

ploto
02-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Instead of having their lawyers send off letters, why don't the Spurs have George Hill take some personal responsibility, blame his youth, apologize, and move on.

Edit-- looks like they finally did.

AussieFanKurt
02-09-2010, 05:35 PM
who the fuck cares

Spurminator
02-09-2010, 05:52 PM
I appreciate George Hill apologizing to me for taking private photos of himself that were posted by a website I have never been to, and never would have known about if not for the media reporting on said website and photos.

Our long national fucking nightmare is over.

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-09-2010, 06:00 PM
i think i should go register nbaplayersgonewild.com or nbanudes.com

Something tells me those two address will have a lot of hits if this disturbing trend continues :lol

What will be next? Dirk posing nude on an exercise bike?!

slick'81
02-09-2010, 06:07 PM
leave George alone hes only done what every 14 yearold boy has done with there phone at some point lol

ShoogarBear
02-09-2010, 06:22 PM
What will be next? Dirk posing nude on an exercise bike?!

I think the bike would be on top.

ashbeeigh
02-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Have any of you Hill haters tried to call his cell phone number yet?

duncan228
02-09-2010, 06:49 PM
Have any of you Hill haters tried to call his cell phone number yet?

From the site.

...thats his old # its changed now.

alchemist
02-09-2010, 06:50 PM
That Lawyer owned the Spurs lawyers, he took a shit on the City of San Antonio.

The Spurs should just let it be and move on, they 're only gonna make this a bigger issue than it already is.

Just more issues to deal with, the Spurs are falling apart. :depressed

The_Worlds_finest
02-09-2010, 06:53 PM
This guy likes George Hills photo the most,
http://www.vancouverbasketball.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/richard-jefferson-spurs1.jpg

SpursWench21
02-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Just came out on KSATs 6pm news... yikes. funny how old the news is yet they make it seem like it just happened. eh..

Spurminator
02-09-2010, 07:06 PM
KSATs 6pm news...

Sick.

ShoogarBear
02-09-2010, 07:09 PM
Great. Now every ignant hayseed in town will be crying about his terrible morals.

Big Empty
02-09-2010, 07:30 PM
Who cares. Who doesn't sext? Nothing wrong with being a little mischevious

eyeh8u
02-09-2010, 08:40 PM
leave George alone hes only done what every 14 yearold boy has done with there phone at some point lol

im glad i was too poor to have a phone or digital camera then,

duncan228
02-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Hill sorry for nude photos (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/Hill_sorry_for_nude_photos.html)
Jeff McDonald

LOS ANGELES – Spurs guard George Hill has issued an apology for a set of nude and sexually explicit photographs of him that have surfaced on the Internet.

The photos, taken sometime last year, recently appeared on the Web site thedirty.com.

“A year ago, I made a mistake and take full responsibility for my actions,” Hill, 23, said in a statement through the Spurs on Tuesday. “I have matured and learned from this episode. I would like to apologize to my girlfriend, my family, all of our great fans and the Spurs organization.”

Meanwhile, the Spurs have dispatched lawyers in attempts to have Hill's photos removed from the site.

Citing trademark infringement and claiming the photos were “disseminated illegally and without permission,” the law firm Bracewell & Giuliani – which represents the Spurs – has sent a cease-and-desist letter to thedirty.com.

The legal missive, first obtained by the celebrity gossip site TMZ.com, demands that thedirty.com “immediately and permanently remove the photographs and all references to the Spurs.”

So far, the Web site has denied the team's request. In his reply, David Gringas, the attorney representing thedirty.com and its founder, Nik Richie, called the Spurs' claims “totally without merit.”

“Trademark law does not apply to criticism of celebrities making fools of themselves,” Gringas wrote.

Hill is the second NBA player in recent weeks to apologize for naked photos. Portland's Greg Oden issued a similar mea culpa when pictures of him in the buff emerged two weeks ago.

Spurlady
02-09-2010, 09:11 PM
I am a parent of an 11 and 13 year old and we used this incident to discuss the idiocy of sexting. Once those photos go out, you can't get them back. Hill is young and it was a stupid thing to do, but he still has my support.

Fillmoe
02-09-2010, 10:10 PM
sup with all these fags?

vy65
02-09-2010, 11:28 PM
I dunno if this Gingras fool is right in the shit he's written in his letter.

He seems to be saying that thedirty.com's post of his pic gives the impression that George is endorsing the use of his likeness (dick pic).

The argument the Spurs organization is making is that the web posting gives the image that the Spurs are endorsing George's dick pic. Seems to be a different argument.

Russ
02-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Now we know why Hill went 2-8 and scored 5 points the game after he scored 22.

Those damn pictures may have cost the Spurs the pivotal game of the year. :lol

gameFACE
02-10-2010, 12:57 AM
This could be the thing that lifts the Spurs up.

Xevious
02-10-2010, 08:00 AM
This could be the thing that lifts the Spurs up.
Or lifts RJ up anyway.

guzmangm
02-10-2010, 12:49 PM
I'm waiting for a Silver Dancer to apologize for nude photos. Till then I don't care... :lol

hommeaetage
02-10-2010, 02:45 PM
Another great turn in this great season.

that's the sad thing about it:bang

Bukefal
02-10-2010, 03:06 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117419&page=7

This is last years thread about this

rascal
02-10-2010, 03:27 PM

Forget the damn image.

ShoogarBear
02-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Dennis Lindsey is already negotiating a trade to the Rockets for Jermaine Taylor and the rights to T-Mac's knee braces.

blkroadrunners
02-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Or lifts RJ up anyway.

:lmao

rascal
02-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Mine too. I really thought highly of him. I still like his game but it will take me a while to get this out of my head. I won't look at the pics or else I wont be able to watch him play ever again.

You have a problem if this is so important to you.

Truckules
02-10-2010, 07:11 PM
You have a problem if this is so important to you.

People are acting like he was in a porno or something. He sent some nude pictures to his girlfriend. He wasn't getting drunk and getting in fights, carrying a gun into a club, or doing drugs. This should be a relative non-issue.

SpursRulez4eVeR
02-10-2010, 07:44 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117419&page=7

This is last years thread about this