PDA

View Full Version : Pop needs to take nanoball and shove it up his ass

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-09-2010, 12:47 AM
What a Pop damn joke you are, Nellie Popovich. :td

timtonymanu
02-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Fuck Gregg Popovich!

Just trade Tim to a team that has a chance. We're just wasting his last years.

Leetonidas
02-09-2010, 12:51 AM
I've seen you call for Pop's head a million times but this time I'm with you. Fuck Popovich, he's lost his fucking mind. How can all of us see this every game yet this moron is oblivious?

jaffies
02-09-2010, 12:55 AM
I've seen you call for Pop's head a million times but this time I'm with you. Fuck Popovich, he's lost his fucking mind. How can all of us see this every game yet this moron is oblivious?

+1
I'm in the same situation.
Who would've thought AggieH was right this whole time?

mexicanjunior
02-09-2010, 12:56 AM

Nothing to worry about...CIA Pop...believe.

DAF86
02-09-2010, 12:57 AM
Stop blaming RJ, Dice, Tony, Manu, Bonner, etc. Pop is by far the biggest weakness on the Spurs.

Duncan2177
02-09-2010, 12:59 AM
It starts with the coach not the players.

DAF86
02-09-2010, 01:01 AM
Swap Pop for Phil and the Spurs become better than the Lakers

jaffies
02-09-2010, 01:06 AM
You know who I really fucking can't stand....

That fucking nut-less yes-man sitting to the right of Pop. He always seems to be saying,
"yeah, Greggy, they just suck out there. It's not your fault, they just don't listen to your explicit directions. Missing assignments, slow rotations, bad rebounding, no interior defense....what's that?...RJ at PF? That's genius!!!!"

Fuck that guy perpetuating Pop's fucked up lineups.

MannyIsGod
02-09-2010, 01:11 AM
Jesus fuck that Blair + four smalls lineup was just brutal. Watching the Lakers get like 5 boards on one possession was fucking horrendous.

Sometimes coaches just get passed by. Maybe that is the case with Pop.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-09-2010, 01:12 AM
pop going small ruined us in 06
the warriors were a huge player in us winning in 07
pop was the one who decided to remove bowen from game 1 against LA in 08

ahf has had a case for a while

Cant_Be_Faded
02-09-2010, 01:13 AM
Jesus fuck that Blair + four smalls lineup was just brutal. Watching the Lakers get like 5 boards on one possession was fucking horrendous.

amen to that

what gets me is that if we're going to pursue tactics that will lead to failure, why not fail it up hardcore and get a good draft pick?

ghost writer was tryin to be all cute and smart by saying tank 09 season, but really, when we're using tactics that will surely lead to failure, whats the point

DAF86
02-09-2010, 01:15 AM
Enough is enough, Kori, LJ, McDonald or anybody that has access to Pop please call him out on this small ball bullshit.

SequSpur
02-09-2010, 01:17 AM

Pop is God.

fusionjazzman72
02-09-2010, 01:17 AM
Yes it's time for a big change. The coach is an idiot! He has lost it!

rayray2k8
02-09-2010, 01:19 AM
I am getting sick and tired of seeing 1 big and 4 guards out on the floor. We can't get a fucking rebound because there's nothing but sequ's out there!!

HarlemHeat37
02-09-2010, 01:21 AM
It's even worse to play small ball when your C is 6'6..

SpurCharger
02-09-2010, 01:21 AM
I am A huge Pop Fan...... But I think his time is up.... He doesnt seem too know how to motivate his players anymore..... Plus, This small ball Shit is Just Garbage.... We Need a new coach, and A Big man who can board and play defense.....

xellos88330
02-09-2010, 01:23 AM
I am with you. He is making me regret ever buying season tickets if those are the kinds of lineups he puts out there.

all_heart
02-09-2010, 01:24 AM
And what the hell is up with playing Finley? He's been a non factor since he's come back. He should be history. Dice was doing ok tonight, hustling getting some boards, where was he in the 4th qtr? Right now, I'm feeling Pop has failed us.

DAF86
02-09-2010, 01:24 AM
Pop's many mistakes (IMHO):

-Small ball.
-Relying to much on rotations by still taking players out when they're clearly in good rythm.
-Fucking with his players confidence.
-Not playing his best players.
-Bad management of the players minutes (specially the big three)

This squad has the talent to be an elite team on the NBA but its coach is fucking things up.

Capt Bringdown
02-09-2010, 01:38 AM
This squad has the talent to be an elite team on the NBA but its coach is fucking things up.

You're making the same mistake the FO did. 2 thirds of the big 3 are on the down side of their careers. We can't surround them with old & mediocre players anymore and still deserve to be called an elite team.

The Spurs thought they had figured out a formula for success in 2007, but that was the point at which the Spurs needed to retool.

wildbill2u
02-09-2010, 01:47 AM

This is still a game of big men. Watching a rookie 6'7" Blair against 'the most skilled big man in the game today" was pitiful. What is Pop thinking?

Chomag
02-09-2010, 01:49 AM
So I was wondering. I know rules keep from sending certain players to D-league, but would it be possible to send Pop there?