PDA

View Full Version : Will Pop refund his salary for tonight's game?

Walton Buys Off Me
02-09-2010, 01:03 AM
Let me get this straight.

We're down by 5 with 6 minutes left, both teams struggling to score and Pop reacts by inserting Bogans, Finley and Jefferson?

I don't get it.

I don't get why Roger Mason sits collecting dust while we hang our hat on Keith Bogans?

I think Pop has finally lost it.

Season's over folks, it's just too late at this point and our coach can't figure it out.

DMX7
02-09-2010, 01:03 AM
I don't disagree.

mexicanjunior
02-09-2010, 01:04 AM
I think Pop has finally lost it.

Season's over folks, it's just too late at this point and our coach can't figure it out.

Welcome to 2 months ago...

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-09-2010, 01:09 AM
I'm so excited to see Finley guarding Odom

SequSpur
02-09-2010, 01:10 AM
sup walton?

TheSpursFNRule
02-09-2010, 01:10 AM
I'm so excited to see Finley guarding Odom

Yeah this is the most confusing thing i've seen in a long time.

alchemist
02-09-2010, 01:12 AM
I usually just laugh these Pop hater threads, but tonight he finally went full retard. The guy is throwing smalls to guard 7 footers.

The players deserve as much of the blame, these guys can't score for shit, they're not clutch. This team is in so much shit it's unbelievable.

Death In June
02-09-2010, 01:18 AM
I wish someone could shed some light on the rational behind these coaching decisions. Like, maybe a reporter or someone who's job it is to ask those questions. But, on a much more realistic request, I'd just like to see anyone rationalize pop. Someone has to have an idea behind line of thinking here.

callo1
02-09-2010, 01:18 AM
This team finds ways to lose, and Pop helps them with his horrid substitutions.

Jefferson is not contributing...he looks lost out there.

Unless a deal is done, there is no way this team wins a thing this year.

Just calling it the way I see it.

I will continue to hope and will continue to watch, but seriously, this team is playing Timid, horrible ball.

Problem is, Pop only knows defense, and this team can't play defense.

I say turn them lose and let them run.

This time the "pound the rock" philosophy resulted in a broken hammer.

The Truth #6
02-09-2010, 01:22 AM
Perhaps a trade won't be to improve the team but to cut costs if our downward trend continues. Can't imagine Holt wants to throw more money away on a disappointing season.